Mafiascum Wrestling Federation (The Road To ScummerSlam!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #28 (isolation #0) » Sun May 07, 2023 3:35 pm

Post by Black »

ego

Hope we win Isis!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #32 (isolation #1) » Sun May 07, 2023 5:25 pm

Post by Black »

The arena lights come on as people start to file out of their seats and towards the exits. There's a low rumble throughout the crowd as the fans talk excitedly about the events that just took place.

Some are talking about whether Ariel is really better than Lilith. Others debate if LLD can make a title push. Isis fans poke and prod at their friends who thought there was no way Bella and Klick could lose tonight.

Suddenly the lights turn off and the background music that was accompanying people out of the building stops with an abrupt sound, like someone unplugged the audio cord. A few people shriek at the sudden pitch black that surrounds them.

This lasts for a couple of minutes until a lone spotlight illuminates through the darkness, beaming directly into the center of the ring. Some fans have trickled out but most of them are still in the main arena. They turn curiously towards the ring

A small figure is sitting there cross legged, their head bowed toward the ground. They slowly lift their head. Fans begin to recognize the figure as their eyesights adjust. It's the newcomer, Black.

Black lifts her arm from her lap and reveals a mic.

"I want you all to remember what it's like being in pitch black. The uncertainty of it all. Not knowing your next move..."

Black stands up and starts to glow slightly. There's a bit of a shaking that the fans can feel, and all of the sudden there is a SHATTER! and the spotlight vanishes, but Black's voice remains.

"That's going to be exactly how your favorite super star feels when they see me standing in their way."

With Black's last words, the lights turn on. The background music begins to play as if it never even stopped. The ring is empty.

It's eerily quiet at first as the crowd tries to make sense of what they just witnessed from this newcomer. It almost felt supernatural the way Black glowed like that. And what was with the spotlight shattering? Some love it, some are spooked and creeped out. Everyone turns back toward the exits as conversation picks up again.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #35 (isolation #2) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:25 am

Post by Black »

A promo starts on the jumbotron as an Umbreon and Miltank appear on the screen. The promo takes turns cutting between these two Pokemon using various moves to destroy their opponents. After several enemy Pokemon faint at the hands of moves like Dark Pulse, Assurance, and of course Rollout, the screen fades to black for a second. When the image returns we see Black standing there in a dark room, staring at the ground.

Black looks up and smiles into the camera.

"This week, at Clash of the Mash, Not Mafia and I will be competing together for the titles I was born to hold... the Black Widow Brigade!"

The promo cuts to images from this past week's Nightkill, showing Black and Isis pulling off lots of flashy moves in their upset victory over Klick and Bella. The last image we see here is Isis and Black celebrating the win very briefly before turning towards each other. They exchange a malicious look and then Isis turns to head toward the back.

The images fade and Black returns to the screen.

"Isis, last week we joined forces to give ourselves an opportunity to compete for these titles. This week, you're just another domino standing the way of a title reign I am destined for."

Black leans closer to the camera. The smile is gone and she looks very serious.

"I hope you're prepared to fall."

The screen fades to black.
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #37 (isolation #3) » Thu May 11, 2023 7:51 am

Post by Black »

In post 36, xofelf wrote: More like screen fades to Black, amirite?
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #61 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 1:38 pm

Post by Black »

I won! Once again proving that I am the one to beat in the women's division. I outlasted 5 others to stamp my mark atop the roster. Next? I'm going for hardware. I want a strap around my waist, and none of you ladies can do anything about it!
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #87 (isolation #5) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:07 am

Post by Black »

I absolutely love it
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #89 (isolation #6) » Fri Aug 18, 2023 4:16 am

Post by Black »

I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!
Black
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Black
she/her
Twilight Princess
Twilight Princess

Post Post #109 (isolation #7) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 8:12 am

Post by Black »

In post 106, kdowns wrote: Oram pulling double duty. Hopefully oram isn’t dead by the title match
Meanwhile I'm not even on the card. Sigh
I scumread Alianna.

ALL HAIL THE SCUM QUEEN!

Return to “General Discussion”