Pokemon Battles 2 - Attack on Giratina (FULL)

This forum contains signup threads for Mafia Games.
Read about how our signups work here.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #83 (isolation #0) » Thu May 25, 2023 3:00 pm

Post by Malakittens »

/in
Prefer a hydra tho
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #95 (isolation #1) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:05 am

Post by Malakittens »

In post 84, Alisae wrote:
In post 83, Malakittens wrote: /in
Prefer a hydra tho

My hydra policy for this game is something I am mulling over reconsidering.

Currently it is no hydra. I think a no hydra game fills faster than a game w/ multiple hydra (getting 23p game to fill I feel like is a moderate challenge given how the site is at this moment). Any more than 1 hydra and that’s probably too much and I start to see diminishing returns.

If I did reconsider my hydra policy (assuming list mods & playerlist have no problem with this), I would green light allowing u to play w/ one because in ur case it would probably help you keep up with the game, my only request would be to try to find a partner that isn’t currently on the playerlist. I feel like that should be fair?

Edit also no 3 headed hydra or more. When I allow 3+ headed hydra I start seeing diminishing returns
I realized that after putting my /in because I was looking at the playerlist and saw that everyone was solo. I *think* I can keep up solo as long as I keep my other games to a minimum which I will do.

I just don't want others thinking I'm getting special treatment, whereas, in my case b/c of the long hours that I work along with my rotating schedule & health issues sometimes I will be in prod-range when I didn't mean to be.

As long as the players who signed up prior to me are ok with me hydraing I will be willing to find someone who isn't in this playerlist because I do think that's more than fair.

If everyones ok with it I'm also willing to hydra with mewtaph as that player signed up after me. I was willing to hydra with another player, but they are already on the list. I also don't want to overload my normal hydra partner.
In post 88, Alisae wrote:
In post 87, Mewtaph wrote: /in

willing to hydra as well
unfortunately the only person I'm going to allow to look for a hydra is mala. I would rather prioritize accommodating for players that might be busy but again if I allowed more than 1 hydra it would make the game harder to fill.

If you wanted to commit to going solo I could get the game going right now but I'm also okay w/ giving you a chance to ask mala if you could share the slot with them.
I'm down with this as long as everyone above is ok.
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #98 (isolation #2) » Fri May 26, 2023 2:13 am

Post by Malakittens »

Yep, i'll plan on hydraing with mewtaph

Return to “Queue”