Song Contest 200 (Results posted)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #21 (isolation #0) » Mon May 22, 2023 7:14 am

Post by toolenduso »

gotta do the thing
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #23 (isolation #1) » Tue May 23, 2023 4:24 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 21, toolenduso wrote: gotta do the thing
UPDATE: I have done the thing.
"Half of the game is figuring out who the scum is. The other half is convincing everyone else that you're right." -- PlaysWithSquirrels, in Newbie 437
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:04 am

Post by toolenduso »

On it
toolenduso
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
toolenduso
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 05, 2023 6:08 am

Post by toolenduso »

In post 32, Aristophanes wrote:
Iran: Circa Survive - Get Out
See, now this is a voice that is harsher and makes the rockiness of this song so much harder, not to mention the screechy electric guitars and pounding drums.
It's definitely not my thing. I don't know how to say that this would be better if it want fuller emo and less metal and have it make sense, but it's like right in the middle and doesn't feel right for either. If it leaned into the emo side a but more, I'd probably like it. It's just not quite right where it sits.

Funny enough, this probably means you'd like the rest of the band's first three albums quite a bit (everything since then I haven't been too fond of). This song is pretty different from how they usually sound imo.

Return to “General Discussion”