Song Contest 201 (Results posted)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Wed Jun 07, 2023 4:28 pm

Post by Aureal »

/in
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 26, 2023 6:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

Spoiler: writing things about songs is weird

Sweden

fun, chaotic, energetic, will definitely listen to again
United Kingdom

the only problem is that it's way too short, give me more please!
Scythia

forget me, forget me now, forget me nooooooooooooot
Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth

a happy anime ending song obviously, was swaying and trying to sing along by the end
Belobog

would watch the sci-fi secret agent movie this cleary is part of the soundtrack for
Mali

sounds like it'd be right at home on an '80s rock station, can vibe with the nostalgic somewhat washed-out tone
Peru

energetic beat but not attention-grabbing, wouldn't be bad as background music while doing something like chores that you want some energy for
Gabon

the music feels more energetic than the singer who sounds kind of bored
eSwatini

more unobjectionable background music
Galápagos

kept envisioning a bedazzled pink-suited 60s folk singer singing off Metallica as they try to infringe on his performance
Kazakhstan

oh dear, lol, this really doesn't know what it wants to be so it's kind of hard to feel the mood for long- there's definitely times where I'd be in the mood for the screamy early bit but then it shifts too much
Chile

kind of generic 2010s pop-sound but easy to tap a foot along to
Gibraltar

I may be old but I'm not this old- was my first thought, but I was kinda getting into the tune by the end, also having clearly enunciated lyrics is kind of cutely quaint?
Venezuela

this one is kind of sad because I want it without the ragged-voiced screaming vocalist- the instrumentals and the backup vocals had a lot of promise but it was just constantly getting drowned out by this guy scratching at my eardrums, which I understand is probably the point but it wasn't working for me
Paraguay

spent too long building tension without enough payoff, kind of jarring
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance

Return to “General Discussion”