yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 11:55 am

Post by yorgi »

Caboose wrote:
BlondeSoWut wrote:Soo I just noticed. We have to catch the mafia, right? Well they are gonna try to play like the town. So how do we know who is in the mafia?
That's what we will hope to find out.

Anyway, all other random votes are irrelevent as we will by lynching StrangerCoug today.
Vote: StrangerCoug
I know there are joke votes and random voting but what is with this comment.
Also do we really need to confuse people with fake claiming scum roles Nat?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:39 pm

Post by yorgi »

EmpTyger wrote:I’m considering an immediate massclaim of vigilante/not-vigilante. Still tihnking through, but the way I see it:

1) We force the mafia to claim before they have a strategy.
2) The mafia don’t learn the identity of our powerroles. (The real vig is masked in 2 “vanillas”, the roleblocker is masked by 5 vanillas.)

Natirasha:
I'm giving you 24 hours to convince me not to vote you.
That gives the mafia rb 1 our of 3 changes to stop the vig. I don't think that is smart.
FOS EmpTyger

for not thinking it through all the way.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #4) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:34 am

Post by yorgi »

I proposed that a plan be considered which could, in your estimation, immediately narrow the list of potential mafia from 12 to 9. How is that not scumhunting? Who do you see as doing more scumhunting than me?
Why do we need to do this now? Isn't scum hunting more important then outing power roles? How does not taking 3 people out of the lime light help us find scum faster? What it does do is give scum targets to role block and kill first.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:16 pm

Post by yorgi »

afatchic wrote:So that puts emptyger at L-2 on page 3 based on a matter of principle.
I thought Nat was the only person to put a vote on principle.
FOS: Nat
Principle is not vote worry.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #6) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 8:57 am

Post by yorgi »

While I appreciate Emp's point of view I disagree with it. I just think all he it does is help the scum. I agree that a mass claim would be in order later in the game. Most likely lylo or just before lylo depending on number of vig's alive in game.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #103 (isolation #7) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:06 pm

Post by yorgi »

yorgi:
Why [83] ignoring Zakeri’s [71], which says the opposite?
How is what I said opposite of Zakeri's post. She stated not today and more townies dead doing a mass claim. You are stating claim today. I disagree with you and agree with her.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #104 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:13 pm

Post by yorgi »

Also SC: I'm confused by one thing reading over you and Cabosse. Are you stating you believe Nat is scum? If so or not can you stop defending him because I get the scum feeling of protecting there scum buddy in some of your post when you do defend him. Nat has a mouse and keyboard and can answer for himself.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #117 (isolation #9) » Wed Dec 10, 2008 10:56 am

Post by yorgi »

SC you seemed to miss the point of my post
yorgi wrote:Also SC: I'm confused by one thing reading over you and Cabosse. Are you stating you believe Nat is scum?
If so or not can you stop defending him because I get the scum feeling of protecting there scum buddy in some of your post when you do defend him.
Nat has a mouse and keyboard and can answer for himself.
Also EmpTyger gets the point I'm trying to make about your post on Nat. You say he is scum then defend him. What kind of person does this that is town?

unvote:
vote: SC

I get this feeling you are scum buddies with Nat and trying to use Emp as the scap goat.

@Emp: I missed the terrible to do a lylo comment from Zazie. I don't know if it is terrible to do then or not. I think doing a claim now is terrible idea. I do see a problem we will most likely run across but I would rather keep that thought to myself for now.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:59 am

Post by yorgi »

StrangerCoug wrote:
Appassionata wrote:Also, how is the idea of a "mass-claim" scummy, it has it's logical parts.
It benefits the Mafia more than the town.
That does not = emp as scum.
I gave him an FOS for the suggestion. I disagree. Many disaggree. You really think scum is going to come in and say "hey everyone lets mass claim."
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #167 (isolation #11) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:17 am

Post by yorgi »

And if hes in the mafia so is Yorgi. He doesnt talk about Yorgi at all. He wants town peoples lynched. Hes not gunna waste his time on the other mafia peoples.
Besides blond who else is actually putting pressure or talking about Ap? Seriously.

The thing wrong with this arguement is that BSW jumps to the conclusion that Apass isn't talking about Yorgi, therefore they must be scum partners. I believe this isn't a very sound generalization as the same could be said about some other people (Nat, chensi, afatchic).
Apass isn't talking about anyone from what I read. Conclusion is invalid please try again.

I'm not sure where the heck Blond came up with this theory but it's based on nothing at all. I don't like Caboose following crap logic he's a better player then that. I don't know Blond and it could be newbie who is still learning, but seriously learn to scum hunt and come up with actually cases not oh let me point to someone and say they are scum with player X because they aren't talking about each other. I'm not the only one not mentioned.

unvote
vote: Caboose

Crap logic for crap reason. Protecting someone or looking for an easy lynch Caboose. Scum either way.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #12) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:52 am

Post by yorgi »

Caboose wrote:
yorgi wrote:
The thing wrong with this arguement is that BSW jumps to the conclusion that Apass isn't talking about Yorgi, therefore they must be scum partners. I believe this isn't a very sound generalization as the same could be said about some other people (Nat, chensi, afatchic).
Apass isn't talking about anyone from what I read. Conclusion is invalid please try again.

I'm not sure where the heck Blond came up with this theory but it's based on nothing at all. I don't like Caboose following crap logic he's a better player then that. I don't know Blond and it could be newbie who is still learning, but seriously learn to scum hunt and come up with actually cases not oh let me point to someone and say they are scum with player X because they aren't talking about each other. I'm not the only one not mentioned.

unvote
vote: Caboose

Crap logic for crap reason. Protecting someone or looking for an easy lynch Caboose. Scum either way.
Ummmm...
WTF?

I'm saying that I disagreed w/ BSW's logic.
I think you are disagreeing with her based on partners. But you are not stating well her case on Apos is nothing. She is linking people and you are like well I can't agree because others aren't talking with Apos, but it seems weak. Like sure Apos can be scum but no question of why. Like I said Blond may be a newb but that doesnt' mean not scum.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Mon Dec 15, 2008 12:32 pm

Post by yorgi »

Caboose wrote:
yorgi wrote:I think you are disagreeing with her based on partners. But you are not stating well her case on Apos is nothing. She is linking people and you are like well I can't agree because others aren't talking with Apos, but it seems weak. Like sure Apos can be scum but no question of why. Like I said Blond may be a newb but that doesnt' mean not scum.
Do what?
I never tried to play the newbie card for BSW.
I also never tried to put together a case, I was trying to prove how BSW's was weak.
I could be misreading. Just dont know why you are so nice about it. A crap case is a crap case. It's like pulling nothing out of thin air throwing it down and saying here.
Aways
unvote:
vote: Blond

You may be a newb but saying player X is scummy with nothing behind it then saying another player is scummy because they aren't talking is just wrong and weak to boot. There are many players not mentioned and I feel like scum bussing feeling with your statement.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #14) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:42 am

Post by yorgi »

BlondeSoWut wrote:I think Apass is in the mafia cus hes quiet but hes still here. He says stuff but he keeps attention off him. First he voted me which is wut evryone else was doing. Then he said Emps idea was bad. Evryone was doing that too! He unvoted me and hasnt even voted anyone else yet. He hasnt even said who he thinks is in the mafia! I think its cus he knows but he wont say.

So Apass is playing the background and doing wut evryone else does.

Yorgi is only voting me cus I said if Apass is in the mafia Yorgi is too. It might be cus Im on to something and other people already voted for me so it doesnt look too bad.

If Apass isnt in the mafia Yorgi might not be. It all dupends on Apass. Thats why I voted for Apass first.
You stated I was mafia with Apass over everyone else who Apass ignored. I feel this is an attempt to try and cause a mislynch or bus a scum buddy. Your views on his quietness is now noted where as before you had no reason for your vote. I'm voting you for your poor logic and lack of reason behind your comments.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #184 (isolation #15) » Tue Dec 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Post by yorgi »

BlondeSoWut wrote:I already said he was quiet. It doesnt matter too much who hes ignoring yet. I only said it so people would remember if I die. Whys it such a big deal?
You didn't state a reason till someone asked. You claimed a scum buddy based on weak reason that many other players fall under the same category. How is that helpful?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #195 (isolation #16) » Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:46 am

Post by yorgi »

I'm a bit busy today. But I saw this:
yorgi:
What do you think about Appassionata, independent of BSW? What are you currently thinking about SC? And anything to say about this?
afatchic [182] wrote:
My thoughts on BSW is that if she is scum, 1 of the two people she is accusing of being scum is her scum buddy. Therefore if we followed her, she would bus one scum, somewhat clearing her, and then cause a mislynch later.
I don't believe Appassionata has said much of anything. I think he needs to speak out more. I understand his confusion on BSW comment as it's just really guessing more then scum hunting. I don't mind people putting there thoughts on what would I do if I were mafia, but not everyone does a typical mafia thing.
I have no clue why afatchic would believe that BSW is outing a scum buddy. That makes no sense. Where did the conclusion come from?
No opinion on SC right now. Sorry.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (isolation #17) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:49 am

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
Appassionata wrote:
afatchic wrote:
StrangerCoug wrote:
afatchic wrote:Stranger- if you don't pay attention to peoples gender sign, then why would you assume Blondesowut is male?
I did not say I don't pay
ANY
attention to people's genders. I simply said I paid more attention to case than gender.
Obviously you didn't pay attention to it, so why did you assume someone by the name blondesowut would be male?
Why the heck does that matter at all?
Because BSW seems to be an alt, so maybe SC knows who it actually is, either by knowing them outside the game, or by being scum buddies with him.
Sorry, I don't know what an "alt" is.
Someone with another account. An alternate account. Some players here at MS have more then one account.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #231 (isolation #18) » Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:17 am

Post by yorgi »

Caught up. Okay so I really don't like Appassionata vote on blond or reason's there after. Shows some serious sign of not scum hunting in both post. This post in question really caught my attention:
I don't know for sure if anyone is mafia.
I don't like BSW and Natarisha. Apparantly, though from what I read Nat always acts like that, though I do not understand it.
BSQ, I see no logical reason why he would be doing things the way he is now...
So lets jump on the biggest bw for no reason seems like sound reason to you?

Blond needs to stop the emotional play and show what it is that makes player X scum. No gut feeling or if I was scum comments will not work here. As I said before people can play anyway they want as scum as long as they play. I don't think it is WIFOM. It's just an oppinion. It's not fact it's based on something she saw.
God why am I helping.
unvote:
vote: Appassionata

Something tells me he isn't trying hard at all. That vote on blond and his reason's afterwards feels like newb scum who is lost.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #19) » Wed Dec 24, 2008 8:30 am

Post by yorgi »

BlondeSoWut wrote:Yorgi I explained myself about Appass a lot already. *Pouts*

And yeah, Im a gurl. Stranger isnt nice cus he called me a guy. My thing under my name is pink. Why do you think it isnt?

Emp, when is that deadline and wut do we have to do before it? Lynch someone? What happens if we dont?

And Im not voting Stranger cus I think Apass has a better chance of being in the mafia.
I think it is the emotional pleas that just get to me. Emotion isn't bad it just doesn't help to present a case.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #243 (isolation #20) » Thu Dec 25, 2008 6:05 pm

Post by yorgi »

I will admit I'm a bit baffled in this game Emp. BSW suggestion and reasoning is bleh, but everything I read there after as much as it is emotional feels truthful. I just need a bit of time to get to reread things. Reevaluate and see if anything clicks. I think App's votes on BSW was opportunist as hell. The vote seemed more OMGUS with a BW vote throw away vote at the same time that is why I'm voting him.
Emp: Why are you so keen on SC?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #21) » Fri Dec 26, 2008 8:43 am

Post by yorgi »

As requested I went over some of SC post:

sc: Defends Nat. Although he does this as normal per se why the quick defense? Isn't the action a null tell that Nat should explain?
Why is threating to vote a player scummy?
I didn't think Emp's idea was good but if did anyone follow the idea?
Pretty quick turn around on Nat from earlier
This post looks like concern on what he will do rather then making points:
I didn't want to revote EmpTyger so soon after unvoting him, but given my vote on him was for the ultimatum against Natirasha and he explained why he felt it necessary, I removed my vote.
People who worry about what people think turn out to be scum

Don't like the jump from Emp to Blond with little reason.
Keeps jumping between Nat to Emp then suddenly here is a Blond vote. I really don't like SC defending of Nat then to jump to Emp just because of his threat to Nat. That is pretty weak reason. Why if you feel both Emp and Nat are scum independant of each other did you never vote nat?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #266 (isolation #22) » Mon Dec 29, 2008 8:52 am

Post by yorgi »

I really dislike when people ask for replacement when people ask them questions. Sigh.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #23) » Fri Jan 02, 2009 8:05 am

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata: Since you have claimed do you have thoughts on who is scum?
I need to reread this game. Sigh
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #311 (isolation #24) » Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata wrote:EBWOP: At least I think I am, targetted afatchic, but it seems the actual vig got mrfixif.
I don't like this. There is only one real vig and 2 fake vig and afat is dead.

Why did you target afat last night?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #320 (isolation #25) » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:29 pm

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata wrote:What do you mean by "It doesn't mean anything to you?" and "I'm not so sure about that though?" You don't make any sense.

Vote: Blondesowut
Please answer my question about afat.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #324 (isolation #26) » Wed Jan 14, 2009 7:20 am

Post by yorgi »

EmpTyger wrote:Just a warning- I have a lot of 12+ hour days this week, so my available mafia time is going to be less, and a reread is essentially not going to happen.

BSW:
Unvote: BlondeSoWut

Why don't you try claiming when you're at lynch-1 with another player FoSing you.
Why did you unvote?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #332 (isolation #27) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 10:27 am

Post by yorgi »

I really want aposs to explain why he targeted afat and the fact no one is question this when afat is dead and the actual vig is beyond my understanding.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #337 (isolation #28) » Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:20 pm

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata wrote:
yorgi wrote:I really want aposs to explain why he targeted afat and the fact no one is question this when afat is dead and the actual vig is beyond my understanding.
I thought that there was a chance he was a mafia member, what other reason would there be?
Where. I don't recall anywhere you pointed out an issue with afat. The fact he is dead and you admit to targeting him is a big issue with me right now.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #358 (isolation #29) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:37 am

Post by yorgi »

I saw the question about me asking Aposs a question on his target. I don't like Xtoxm defending him first off.
Aposs could have fake claimed being a vig. The fact that Afat was a vig and he is dead and Aposs targeted him means nothing to anyone is just beyond my understanding. Please someone explain how it is that when a player says. Oh I targeted X with a gun that should be blank and that player is dead doesn't have anyone else scratching their head?
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #365 (isolation #30) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:24 am

Post by yorgi »

Xtoxm wrote:He targetted the same person as mafia, so what?
Do you know for a fact he didn't fake claim? Did I miss that post where you were physic and knew everyone's role as fact?
I think Aposs needs to explain why he chose afat instead of anyone else. He didn't say he was suspicious of afat. So yes I want a better explaination then because I thought he was scummy.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #31) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by yorgi »

Xtoxm wrote:Why do you disbelieve his claim?
He could fake claim for all I know. I want answers.
Dodge questions much?
Do you know for a fact he didn't fake claim?
This is a game where only scum know who is town and who is not town so forgive my suspicion. :roll:
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #32) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by yorgi »

magisterrain wrote:at any rate, a slip like this by blondesowut unfortunately doesnt tell us much. judging by her playstyle, she easily could have forgotten there were 2 blanks, not just 1. bah

anyway, about this apass business, apass you should explain why you targeted afat, BUT yorgi needs to explain why it is beyond reason that apass is telling the truth and that both he and the mafia targeted the same person.
I never saw apass suspicious of afat. I know there is no reason to tell the truth. As far as I know he could say he targeted X and no one would know.
First I don't think he is lying about who he targeted. Second there where other people who looked suspcious if someone isn't paying attention enough to lie about who they targeted then I want to know why a player that was not under suspicion was targeted.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #33) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by yorgi »

Appassionata wrote:I support that the last blank claims:
If there ends up that there are 2 others that claim blank:
1/3 chance to hit scum at lynch
If only the other blank claims, no liars:
2/7 chance to hit scum.
I don't mind a blank claim. I just wanted more info on your thinking. I don't believe in coincidence. Also I too noticed mj's actions and who and what he said so I have that nagging doubt in the back of my head.
@Emp. I really didn't think SC stood out. I never had a chance to go back and read him so that is why I never really stated one way or another on him.
Xtoxm: What part of your play reaks of town? Because I don't see it.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #34) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:14 am

Post by yorgi »

not vig.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #441 (isolation #35) » Fri Jan 30, 2009 6:30 am

Post by yorgi »

Xtoxm wrote:Yays I live.

Vote Yorgi
Nice job with that hammer and not waiting for a claim. :roll: Don't blame me for your crap play. God if you weren't the only vig left in this game I would swear that was the scummiest thing I had seen all game.
yorgi
yorgi
Goon
yorgi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #36) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 6:02 am

Post by yorgi »

EmpTyger wrote:

yorgi:
Are you going to do anything that remotely helps to lynch mafia?
No. I think I'm going to have to ask to be replaced. I just can't find the time to read the game at this point.

Mod: I do appologize. Please replace me.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”