Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Dec 03, 2008 4:28 pm

Post by Zakeri »

/Confirm
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
"I [i]wish[/i] I ever got messages like this." - Vi
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:12 am

Post by Zakeri »

Vote:BlondeSoWut

I see through your disguise.
"You know, I was hoping for a cop investigation. But instead I get [two vig kills]... okay." - Zakeri
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #37 (isolation #2) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 1:50 pm

Post by Zakeri »

You have to weigh everything when if comes to the pros and cons of a plan.

If the three Vigs come out, We will get 9 Vanilla Claims. 1/3 of these people are Mafioso, 1/9 of these people is the protown RB

Pros:
-This prevents the PTRB from targeting Vigilantes
-Three people are confirmed town, which slightly tips the scale in favor of Town

Cons:
-This allows the MRB to block the Vigilantes
-Three people are confirmed NKed for the next three days, tipping the scales in the balance of mafia from non-informal NKs.

Of course, what we should be doing is scumhunting, not rolehunting.
Unvote, Vote:EmpTyger
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #40 (isolation #3) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 2:54 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Another thing to add - if the Three vigs all claim, there's only a 2/3 chance that the town will get one shot off, and a 1/3rds chance they will get none off. If the three vigs claim, The Mafia will Kill one off and roleblock another. If a Shot goes off from the town that night, the Mafia will roleblock the other living Vig and kill them, since the one they blocked first obviously didn't make the shot.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #46 (isolation #4) » Thu Dec 04, 2008 4:43 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Natirasha wrote:I, too, support a mass-vig claim.
DeeDee, Get out of my Laboratory!
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #5) » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:33 pm

Post by Zakeri »

The thing about the Massclaim is that it truely is a good idea. The problem however is that the long term effects begin weighing on the Mafia's side, while the shortterm effects weigh heavily on the town's side. Since this is an open set-up and we know how long we have until lylo, I propose that we do not utilize the plan until the day before lylo, to get maximized results from this while preventing the Mafia from confuse-lynching us.

Also, Question for the Mod:
Will you be posting who got shot by the blanks as well as posting who died?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #6) » Sat Dec 06, 2008 8:38 pm

Post by Zakeri »

I see. In that case, we are much much more susceptible to fakeclaims from the Mafia, meaning it would be terrible to do this during lylo. I propose that we follow Emptyger's plan once we lose 4 townies due to misvigging and mislynching.

Unvote: Emptyger
Since his idea is generally non-scummy, only the implication that it would help us now is. We should start by placing our votes on more unhelpful people.

Vote Natirasha
since he's already claimed to refuse to be of any help during the plan's activation, if not the entirety of the game.
Now, we’re in a strict deadline situation, so, let’s skip the unhelpful timewasting banter and cut right to the chase. Yes, I am familiar with your so-called meta. It is irrelevant. The town cannot win if it tolerates antitown behavior. [...] This isn’t personal. This has nothing to do with your pattern of behavior. (Except perhaps so far as my lack of patience in dealing with you). This is solely about this game- and how in this game you are so far not helping the town. And if you don’t help the town, I will vote you.
Up until now, I've tolerated anti-town behavior because I felt I could tell when it was just being unhelpful, and when it was being used against me, but after a few excursions on other sites, I've learned there is no difference between the two.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #7) » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:03 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Natirasha wrote:
Zakeri wrote:
Vote Natirasha
since he's already claimed to refuse to be of any help during the plan's activation, if not the entirety of the game.
Where did I ever say this?
Natirasha wrote:Actually, I'm making it my thing to claim serial killer in any massclaim situations from now on.
Q.E.D.
StrangerCoug wrote:
BlondeSoWut wrote:Why are people only looking at Emp and Nat as mafia? What about Ap and Chen?
Why Appassionata and chenhsi?
I think the point of her post was "Why not Appassionata and Chenhsi?" Frankly, I sort of agree, and I would like to throw afatchic into that mix as well.

Chenhsi also has the bonus of not having posted since his joke vote on Emptyger. Were you planing on leaving that there in case he got lynched?
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #8) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:38 am

Post by Zakeri »

Emphasis mine. The first post seems to say that the cons outweigh the pros and that we shouldn't be rolehunting. The second quote says it's a genuinely good idea. While those aren't explicitly contradictory, they are divergent enough to warrant a vote from me.
Okay, you seem to be missing the point. The plan is a good one, but implimenting it now means that Scum can easily recover, take out our vig, and go on their merry way.

You say you catch me on saying it's a bad idea because the cons out-weigh the pros, and then I flip flop and say it's a good idea, but you
ignore
the fact that I actually went through attempting to remove and minimalize the cons between those two posts.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #9) » Mon Dec 08, 2008 1:18 pm

Post by Zakeri »

EmpTyger wrote:

Zakeri:
Zakeri [97] wrote:Okay, you seem to be missing the point. The plan is a good one, but implimenting it now means that Scum can easily recover, take out our vig, and go on their merry way.
<snip>
Wouldn't it be easier for the mafia to recover if they get a chance to coordinate their claiming strategy? Today they may not have, but given how it's been discussed today, they will definitely have by tomorrow. That's the major sticking point I have with waiting.
(Well, also, a lack of confidence that the town would still go through with it depending on who's left around to argue for it.)
Any Mafia worth their salt talks to each other whenever possible. From your previous experiences as Mafia, what is there to talk about before the game starts and after the greetings? Personally, Claiming Strategy is one of the only things I was able to discuss, and that was during closed set-ups. Open set-ups, it's a lot easier to make up a strategy that works.

They've already had a chance to co-ordinate their claiming strategy, and activating a plan when the mafia benefits most from it just because they "
may not have
" a plan of their own is a completely weak reasoning for doing so.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #151 (isolation #10) » Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Welcome Xofelf.

here's some food for thought. Let's entertain the idea that Blondesowut really is inexperienced. Here's what she's trying to tell us:

1. That Appassionista might be scum because he's generally staying quiet.
2. That Yorgi might be his scum partner because they ignore each other.

of course both of these could be true, but it's too early to tell if either of these things are affected by their scumminess, or if they just haven't gotten around to posting much. Plus, Day one Scum partners almost never work out in a pro-town manor. It's best to find individual things and pin them on a single person. Linking to previously flipped scum is merely a bonus.
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #189 (isolation #11) » Wed Dec 17, 2008 1:45 pm

Post by Zakeri »

First he voted me which is wut evryone else was doing. Then he said Emps idea was bad. Evryone was doing that too! He unvoted me and hasnt even voted anyone else yet. He hasnt even said who he thinks is in the mafia!
This looks to me like a case against Appassionista. It's true there are holes in it, but it does constitute for a day one case. App, who do you suspect is in the Mafia and why?

Unvote
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #207 (isolation #12) » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:07 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Zakeri:
Why the unvote?
I'm contemplating a vote change if I don't get a satisfactory answer soon.
Appassionata:
I would also like to hear a response to what Zakeri asked you in [189].
Zakeri
Zakeri
Goon
Zakeri
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #13) » Tue Dec 23, 2008 10:11 pm

Post by Zakeri »

Currently, I'm still undecided in who to pursue, but I feel my suspicion is best placed on Appassionata. I am still unconvinced of his want to scumhunt. BlondeSoWut also appears to be inexperienced town, though I don't know how much of anything that holds since we've decided she is an alt account. My point stands that she doesn't appear scum to me.

vote: Appassionata

also,
I will be away until next saturaday
which is why I've decided to place my vote now.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”