RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY FOUR: The Contest of Councilors

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
Hamiens
Hamiens
Watcher
Hamiens
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Jul 20, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Hamiens »

When inquiring into potential constructive feedback, i.e., ideas on how to implement an enrichment/prune off nuisances that parasite the site (or at least trap their influence in a priority void quarantine, instead of parading a high regard for it), I advise in favor of avoiding the worst of both asking regulars for advice on how to entice influx (necomings/re-envigorations translating into experiencings of fun or otherwise worthwhile interaction) and having newcomers/potential re-envigorators who've kept to the shadows have to have their suggestions endorsed by regulars to a higher degree than those of those inside or outside that very pool of regulars competing for the attention to get their input elevated to noticeable and consequential levels, below which one would arguably only waste effort/tryhard; lest the hivemind covers its ears like a kid and goes la-la, la-la-la-lah-la la-la, like Picard during idk whose incredibly unbroken sentence accommodating, moving from topic to topic with noone having had a chance to interrupt speech ...
h
t
t
p
s
:
/
/
r
a
v
e
d
j
/
g
w
l
c
a
V
K
i
f
g
--regardless of community steering helpfulness' caliber.

It's best to skip that next time and ask idea-apt-looking users directly; or, even people you meet and wind up conversing with in RL. There are allegedly a bunch of them out there, and, if you believe you can provide a should-be valuable service to them, there's no reason to be coy about transcending the screens in your ambition to render it such. Fuck the "community" and their numerical-topic-icon-spearheaded wishlists' second-and-turdings--and turn & cater to members of the community-to-be, instead. Anything less would fail to befit your, my and other idea-apt-looking people's imagination--hence, it persists to stay still-unsurprisingly dormant to this pseudo-celebration-day-sequence-dragging juncture in cyberspace-time.
Last edited by Hamiens on Fri Jul 21, 2023 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Hamiens
Hamiens
Watcher
Hamiens
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #9 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 2:15 am

Post by Hamiens »

In post 8, GeorgeBailey wrote: Add a button to collapse posts.
+1

If, ironically, instead of feeling piqued by what seems intent to insult in suggestion clothing, I wholeheartedly agree with its content's implementation, does it mitigate its unwarranted and therefore pointlessly quasi-bullyish character; however subtle the passive-aggressiveness was conveyed/is perceived--& clever the perpetrator romanticizes hself to figure as a result? In my make-believe consigliere capacity I advise you to meditate on this, for it might solve 100% of the root issues with most if not all forum ruins' refurbishing campaigns.
Hamiens
Hamiens
Watcher
Hamiens
Watcher
Watcher

Post Post #14 (isolation #2) » Fri Jul 21, 2023 10:37 pm

Post by Hamiens »

It is not too late to morph The Contest of Charity --which I won fair and square by scheduling the giveaway of all my points-- into The Contest of RC/place, by mobilizing the swarm to put mafiascum on https://www.reddit.com/r/place's canvas.

Spoiler: I suggest a tactical, nomenclaturial defilement
Spoiler: speaking of which
-------- Original Message --------
Subject: naked blogger :oops:
Date: Wed Jul 12, 2023 3:31 pm
To: borkjerfkin
Hamiens wrote: Hello admin; good sir.

Might I inquire as to what on earth _and what corners of the cosmos have you_ happened with NakedJogger's username? Whose idea was it to turn it into what it is now, FakedBlogger? asking for a friend.

I believe you've had the pleasure of hosting a game where Loranthaceae, h main scored a perfect scum victory with a newcomer as partner, and absently playing in the first and only soundcloud game, which e denoised and added music to render it more akin to a radio show. What dastardly acts has e done to deserve such nomenclaturial defilement.

AI-aided version:
Greetings, esteemed administrator!

I must humbly inquire: what in all the galaxies has transpired with the legendary username of Naked Jogger? Who had the audacity to morph it into the current incarnation of FakedBlogger? This question, of course, is not for me, but for a dear friend.

I recall with fondness a game you hosted, where a newcomer partner and e scored a perfect scum victory, as well as the first (and unfortunately only) Soundcloud game, where h main, Loranthaceae, added delightful tunes to give it a true radio show feel. Surely such feats do not merit this heinous act of renaming.
Judging by your post in the moderation update thread you might be more informed. As I understand bork is more about technical changes to the site, my advice entails bailing him out.
of
Enig
ma+fiascum.

If we stress persistently enough while waiting out a ban on what is no doubt automated maintenance, our mark might stand a chance to persist beyond deadline (when? idk).

A collaboration with the likes of MU and TL is on the table. If we promise to return the favor of backup come future iterations, it's not out of the question they might help even without us compromising on a selfless-centered design.
^ nah--something small (somewhere) might seriously be worth the hassle, though; to be honest.

Return to “General Discussion”