RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY SIX: The Contest of Artisans

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

RED CROWN TOURNAMENT DAY SIX: The Contest of Artisans

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:11 pm

Post by AniX »

Avatar memes are a longstanding Mafiascum tradition, and what’s more exciting than a forced meme created by the literal establishment in order to fuel their ego?

Here are today’s rules:
- Draw or paint something Mafiascum-related and post it in this thread. It could be one of our members, it could be a new logo, it could be a parody of an existing avatar, go wild. Players will get 2 points for each piece of art they create (but may only submit art twice a day, 11:11pm to 11:11am EST and then 11:11am to 11:11pm EST)
- However, if a user, who is not the artist, makes that piece of art their profile picture for the rest of the game (July 28th at 11:11pm EST), the artist player will be awarded an additional an additional 9 points to bring their total to, you guessed it, 11 points. They may earn up to 18 points through this method (but may earn any number of points by producing art, subject to day restrictions)
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN
AniX
AniX
None
UCalled
AniX
None
UCalled
UCalled
Pronoun: None

Post Post #18 (isolation #1) » Fri Jul 28, 2023 3:03 am

Post by AniX »

I went back and forth on how to rule on this, but I think where I've landed is: I do not believe copy-pasted chef hats fit the SPIRIT or ACTUAL TEXT of the clause the picture must be "draw[n] or paint[ed]" so I will not be granting 2 points per mass-production of said avatars. I WILL grant 9 points per user who takes the avatar as their own, but only if Cook (or the user themselves) alerts me to said adoption in this thread.
Official Gimmick List:
INVENTOR OF UPICK!
LORD OF THE 11TH HOUR!
ASEXUAL!
KING SCAR APOLOGIST!
DREAMER OF THE NE0N DREAM (SUPP 2021 LAST PLACE WINNER)!

I have donned the
RED CROWN

Return to “General Discussion”