Mafiascum Wrestling Federation (The Road To ScummerSlam!)

This forum is for discussion about anything else.
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 30, 2023 12:33 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Don't worry MafiaScum.

For I am here.
My Top 40 Alt Songs of the Year!

"Playing in a Newbie game doesn't count" ~ PenguinPower, Feb 2019
T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #13 (isolation #1) » Mon May 01, 2023 3:10 am

Post by T-Bone »

If managers are allowed I'd like to manage LLD and Jiffy (not sure if mixed-tag can have managers in engine), then I'd like LLD/Jiffy to manage me in my match. Pick one if the game doesn't allow multiple managers.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #26 (isolation #2) » Sun May 07, 2023 11:58 am

Post by T-Bone »

At the Beginning of Nightkill...
T-Bone appears on the stage with LLD and Majiffy standing behind him. The lights are dim and T-Bone speaks, shouldering his Paragon Championship.

"I am the epitome of this sport, at the top of my game. That is evident by the fact that I carry this, MafiaScum Wrestling Federation Paragon Championship. That is evident by how all of you stand in awe of the Emperor of MafiaScum."

T-Bone raises his arms and beckons the crowd to boo.

"It's alright to be jealous of greatness. Let me take a moment to address the controversy at hand. Yes technically I allowed Mallowgeno a win last week. But that was after I gave him a vicious beatdown for 20 solid minutes in and around this ring. I could have ended the match at any time I wanted. But I wanted to be gracious, you do not get to be me without giving back to wrestling. I gave him the gift of sharing the ring with me. And how does he repay me? With an illegal choke. Yeah that's right your boy Mallowgeno CHEATED in our match. And listen I get it, I have enemies in this company. The referees are on the take, and that corrupt referee was going to allow Mallowgeno to use this illegal and underhanded move without consequence. So I ended the match for the sake of this company! It would crumble if I let that criminal scum injure me. Mallowgeno is going to get what is coming to him. Because like any good Royalty, I have a Sword, and I have a Shield."

T-Bone gestures to LLD and Majiffy behind him.

"They will solve the Mallowgeno problem soon enough. Tonight we have our own problems. First, LLD is the most dangerous woman in all of professional wrestling. She will cut down Tris and take the Donna Corleone Championship. I do not need to speak for LLD further, she will speak through her violence."

T-Bone pauses and looks over his shoulder.

"Secondly, we have a CaptainMeme problem. Frankly I am sick of hearing about CaptainMeme. My dear "challenger", you've displayed some semblance of talent and displayed an even greater propensity for luck. But let's face it, talent and luck alone won't save you from my indomitable presence. You see, I am not just a champion; I am the embodiment of excellence, the pinnacle of this entire federation."

The crowd starts up a "Meme" chant.

"Oh save your feeble cheers for someone more deserving because in this business I am untouchable! Let's face it, the only reason the MSWF exists in its current form today is because when Commissioner Zor came to my door begging for a star, I obliged. Without me there would be no Nightkill, no Clash at the Mash, no MafiaScum Wrestling Federation. You fans would have nothing to waste your pathetic dollars on without me. Cheer for CaptainMeme if you want, in fact, I welcome it! But your cheers won't compensate for his shortcomings."

T-Bone readjusts the belt on his shoulder.

"CaptainMeme if you were smart you would lay down and make this quick. You don't have what it takes to be a champion. You don't talk like a champion, you don't walk like a champion, you don't dress like a champion, and crucially, you don't wrestle like a champion. This championship is a burden. It not only proclaims me to be the best in the world, this championship entitles the shoulder that it is on to hold this company up like Atlas. Frankly kid, you ain't strong enough for that responsibilty. In the unlikely event this championship is stolen from me tonight, this company will crumble, and you will be responsible for that, CaptainMeme. You don't want that pressure. Let this be a harsh reality check. When we step into that ring I will expose you for the mere pleb you are, while I ascend to greater heights of supremacy."

With that T-Bone drops the microphone as his music hits and the SDC returns to the back.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #47 (isolation #3) » Thu May 18, 2023 2:49 pm

Post by T-Bone »

Bah nothing happened to Mallow what???

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #56 (isolation #4) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 12:29 am

Post by T-Bone »

I'm the champ, stay in your lane, AniX.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #57 (isolation #5) » Sat Jul 22, 2023 2:45 am

Post by T-Bone »

Backstage T-Bone is walking with his suitcase, having changed into a suit and with the Paragon Title Belt on his shoulder. He stops and turns to the camera.

"Do you see this? I am still and will forever be the Paragon of MafiaScum World Champion. I'm done, Mallowgeno is officially behind me. He put up a good fight, he put up a good show, but let's be honest. He never had a shot to win. No one does. MWF needs T-Bone to be its Paragon. I am the main event, the special attraction, I am the hype! I have a message for my fellow roster members in the back."

T-Bone does a quick shine of the paragon belt with his sleeve.

"First, I caught that travesty that happened earlier tonight. AniX, this is a warning, and I will only address this once. Stay in your lane. The belt you bought off of Amazon is cute but I will not stand for any suggestion that this belt is not the premiere title in all of forum mafia wrestling."

T-Bone lifts it up slightly.

"You can have your little Upick division, but if you get in my way there will be consequences. I am what a real champion looks like, I am what a real champion sounds like, and I am what a real champion acts like."

T-Bone holds the belt with both hands.

"To the rest of the roster, no more freebies. I only wrestle for this, and I only wrestle people who have earned it. Frankly, none of you have. But be warned, I am making an example out of the next man who steps in the ring with me. D3fend3r, you may think the Elimination Chamber match was brutal but you do not know brutality, not yet. I will brutalize you and you will beg for it to stop...and I will not grant it. Forfeit your title shot now. You're not ready."

T-Bone starts walking off.

"Now get that camera out of my face."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #76 (isolation #6) » Sat Aug 05, 2023 4:06 pm

Post by T-Bone »

We shall be welcoming Kuribo into the SDC as the death rider.

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #78 (isolation #7) » Sun Aug 06, 2023 5:32 am

Post by T-Bone »

*chills*

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #98 (isolation #8) » Mon Aug 21, 2023 3:46 pm

Post by T-Bone »

"Do you see me? This is what a champion looks like. We got a great reminder this past Nightkill as to what a champion is and isn't. I am the King of MafiaScum and I am your Paragon of Wrestling Champion of THE World. Unstoppable and unrelenting.

Last week Shea thought in his pint sized head that he and his pint-sized brained brother could step to the SDC. And they learned real fast that this isn't the kids league, this isn't the bronze division. My Shield and My Death Rider sent them packing. Shea has been in the MafiaScum Wrestling Federation for a cup of coffee and last week he learned what it was like to get burned. I'll tell you just as I tell all the rest, stay in your lane. You don't want any of this.

Still that leaves the MWF in quite the dilemma. I am the biggest star in this industry and the MWF needs me to main event ScummerSlam. It is my duty as your undisputed Paragon to main event such events. I take no pleasure in this. So after the embarrassment that was Shea and the embarrassment another so-called champion put on display I marched to the Commissioner's Office. You see as the Paragon I have some pull around here. And I demanded Commissioner Mith to find me the most prestigious and worthy opponent he could to face me in the main event of ScummerSlam! And Commissioner Mith....found no one. No one is worthy to share the ring with me. And just as I was about to walk out and leave ScummerSlam in shambles without its greatest Champion on the card...he offered a match to find someone worthy.

The Sole Survivor undefeated Monty, the undefeated Gregor of The Den and...GeorgeBailey. Listen, I already beat GeorgeBailey but sure. Monty, alright he has one win, which is more than most of this pitiful roster can offer. And Gregor is undefeated...impressive...in handicap matches. This is the best Mith could offer me. Disgraceful.

Fine, ScummerSlam would be nothing without T-Bone. I'll be watching this match closely. If the three of you were smart you'd all try to lose. Because if you win, you're not really earning a shot at this title. You have no shot at taking this title from me. Instead you are earning a chance to main event with the Emperor of wrestling before having your hopes and dreams dashed when that bell rings. You will beg for a mercy that will not come. And in the end you'll be beaten, staring up at the bright lights, as I hold my championship high above your broken carcass. Monty, GeorgeBailey, Gregor, you do not want any of this. Run...run while you still can."

T-Bone
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
T-Bone
He/Him
A Cut Above
A Cut Above

Post Post #108 (isolation #9) » Mon Aug 28, 2023 4:46 am