Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #18 (isolation #0) » Tue Sep 12, 2023 7:55 pm

Post by Meuh »

VOTE: Infinity 324
I would say good morning but it's 3:55 which is a state of time that can't truly be understood
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 5:44 am

Post by Meuh »

The avatar is beautiful actually :(
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #122 (isolation #2) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:27 pm

Post by Meuh »

Nolim is lame and I'd rather not do it. I agree with Dannflor that even if mechanically optimal in an ideal world, the effect it'd have on the gamestate would ultimately give us less info and it'd be at best neutral overall (plus we waste a week of time waiting around)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #123 (isolation #3) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:29 pm

Post by Meuh »

Also Ari town, this doesn't feel like the scum!Ari I've played with before
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #125 (isolation #4) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:38 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 124, Doctor Drew wrote:
In post 123, Meuh wrote: Also Ari town, this doesn't feel like the scum!Ari I've played with before
Counterpoint, doesn't feel like the townAri I have played with before.
Maybe Ari has a good range :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: I don't like it when people are good at mafia
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #5) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:46 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 126, Aristeia wrote:
In post 122, Meuh wrote: Nolim is lame and I'd rather not do it. I agree with Dannflor that even if mechanically optimal in an ideal world, the effect it'd have on the gamestate would ultimately give us less info and it'd be at best neutral overall (plus we waste a week of time waiting around)
if we decide to go with my plan,

it would be effectively deciding to eliminate me and Klick

which is two eliminations in 7 days

and faster than most games go?
But we'll be spending those 7 days not voting and waiting for you guys to die
It's not just pure time spent, it's also how productive that time will be, and I know it won't be as productive as it would be if we just decided to go for a lim
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #133 (isolation #6) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:54 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 0, Jingle wrote: In the elim phase, players vote to eliminate a pair. Majority ends the day, plurality at deadline.
Wait we can't even no-lim
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #134 (isolation #7) » Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:55 pm

Post by Meuh »

Setup info definitely should've been linked earlier :lol:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #274 (isolation #8) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:31 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 141, Jingle wrote:
In post 129, Alisae wrote: setup information because I can't find any of it in Jingle's posts
Fixed. I could've sworn I copied it into the Rules post, that's my b. Now if only I could stop Tiny Kong from killing it.
:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #276 (isolation #9) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 10:56 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 152, yessiree wrote: yea I know, but idk if I'm on board with your plan tho

it bypasses voting, so it kinda removes accountability from players since they don't need to commit to a vote
a lot less can be gleaned from people voting for nolim than voting to eliminate specific players/pairs
Yeah I agree with this
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #277 (isolation #10) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:00 am

Post by Meuh »

In post 174, Klick wrote:
In post 125, Meuh wrote:
In post 123, Meuh wrote: Also Ari town, this doesn't feel like the scum!Ari I've played with before
Maybe Ari has a good range :worried: :worried: :worried: :worried: I don't like it when people are good at mafia
I don't think her range is that strong
Yeah maybe not, I guess her scumgame wasn't super strong in either game I've played with scum her, but I feel like I've heard tales of Ari being a scary scum player
But maybe that's more her playstyle being scary than her giving a really good impression as scum? I dunno
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #287 (isolation #11) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:26 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 282, Ausuka wrote:
In post 125, Meuh wrote:
Good point
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #288 (isolation #12) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:27 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 180, RH9 wrote: Also, turns out I was tricked by Meuh.
VOTE: no lim
I did not trick anyone the ruleset mislead me!!!!!! I blame Jingle!!!!
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #289 (isolation #13) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:28 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 197, Alisae wrote:
In post 196, Klick wrote: If you're scum you're currently playing town mindset pretty well

Going to work, see y'all later

VOTE: Doctor Drew
I kinda feel like drew has to be a wolf here lmao so I vibe w/ this ig?
Yeah Drew as scum makes sense here
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #295 (isolation #14) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:53 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 250, Alisae wrote: Btw meuh said in pt when i told them about my suspect pool they said they didn’t feel it
In post 252, Alisae wrote: So like unless like one of cakez rh9 Ari Klick flips mafia meuh is alright in my book
In post 254, Alisae wrote: I imagine that is the kind of thing meuh would be like “oh ya one of these players are wolves for sure” if they’re a wolf
I can say that as scum, but I'll take it :cool:
I'll echo what I said there and say I don't feel it, you said there was always scum there, I disagree
RH9 had like 2 posts and they meant nothing to me, Ari looks town. Cakez and Klick I didn't particularly townread (I think I'm leaning town on Klick now, Cakez still pretty neutral), but I could see both Cakez and Klick be townies with approaches to the game that rubbed people the wrong way (Cakez is always a day 1 scumread, Klick just opened weirdly)
I don't see the need for scum to exist there!
I also don't see an urgency to flip Cakez, imo Cakez always outputs a bunch of vaguely scummy content, but as town he also throws in some town indicative stuff once in a while, as the game progresses we can look for that content (or the lack thereof) and figure it out from there.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #296 (isolation #15) » Thu Sep 14, 2023 12:56 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 280, Aristeia wrote:
In post 277, Meuh wrote:
In post 174, Klick wrote:
In post 125, Meuh wrote:
I don't think her range is that strong
Yeah maybe not, I guess her scumgame wasn't super strong in either game I've played with scum her, but I feel like I've heard tales of Ari being a scary scum player
But maybe that's more her playstyle being scary than her giving a really good impression as scum? I dunno
I am not scary as scum I'm frankly terrible
The fun part is that everyone sucks as town so it all balances out :heart_eyes_cat:
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #394 (isolation #16) » Fri Sep 15, 2023 1:36 pm

Post by Meuh »

In post 392, Infinity 324 wrote: for some reason i am very confident klick is town
Samesies
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #555 (isolation #17) » Sun Sep 17, 2023 12:53 am

Post by Meuh »

Hi I am Meuh
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #576 (isolation #18) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:26 am

Post by Meuh »

I was thinking that leaving {me, Infinity, Ali, Ydrasse} unpaired wouldn't be terrible, but just limming a pair in the group is probably a better plan (too many deaths too fast kind of robs us of info)
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #577 (isolation #19) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 2:28 am

Post by Meuh »

I was gonna say that we should force whoever left is the scummiest to pair with Alisae but then maybe that's just me, so maybe we just let Ali/Ydra pair up and I can ask Infinity to pair with me
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #578 (isolation #20) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:18 am

Post by Meuh »

I think Ali's posting in our PT was kind of scummy. For reference, we only talked on the day the game started.
I mentioned Cakez looked scummy to me.
Ali says they'd like to see Cakez and RH9 flipped (RH9 had only made and at the time). Also mentions that Ari/Klick looks like noise and isn't worried about getting a read on them for the time being since they will be able to get a better read on the two of them later on. Mentions that Cakez' posting is weird and that it should be mentioned, since they have experience trying to understand the way he plays. Mentions that they don't know why Ari expected Klick to have strong reads on page 1, says the situation confuses them.
I reply, mentioning that RH9 only has 2 posts but that WIM may be AI for him. I agree that Klick/Ari is hard to figure out and I mention that I want to see more from lower activity slots. I say that Cakez will become easier to read over time. I agree that Ari's response to Klick seemed out of proportion but also that I kind of believe that she's being genuine.
Ali throws out the RH9, Klick, Ari, Cakez group that was already mentioned before. Also says they'd like to see Cakez/RH9 in a pair and flipped.
I respond, disagreeing. is essentially what I said in the PT. Note that I don't question Ali's alignment or intentions here, I just explain why I disagree and could see all of them being town.
Ali makes a post saying that it's a "guess" and that's it's better than nothing at this point of the game.
Makes another post, saying that those sorts of guesses are good for them to get into things.
In reference to me saying that RH9 had done nothing so far, they mention that players who have done nothing are usually kept in their scumpool until they do something to warrant taking them out of it.
Adds that they prefer flipping someone who's done nothing before hunting for wolves in their townreads (which would imply a townread on everyone outside of the scumpool?)They say it's easier to lim people doing nothing and that they are able to find townie things easily, so it's an effective way to scumhunt.
I respond to Ali, saying that I also like making some scumpools to solve the game, but that the one they were throwing out didn't click with me. I say that I would agree with them on RH9 being a good flip if I had a strong assessment of every other player, but that players like Ausuka, Drew, Ydrasse and yessiree hadn't done anything that stuck out to me. The logic of trying to flip players who had done nothing didn't make sense to me.
Ali agrees that people need to play. Then says they aren't really passionate about mafia and is mostly going AFK until they want to give time to the game. Mentions they were going to do something else but wanted to give a bit of their time to responding to me.

-The read on RH9 and the stance on sorting players who didn't have substantial posting confused me, and still does. Ali never really explained what made RH9 scummy? They did mention not liking any of his posts in , but that after RH9 had made some more substantial posts and time had passed, so the other low presence slots would also be easier to sort. But why did Ali single out RH9 on that first day with his two posts and the small post count from others? I still just don't get that
-Ali's tone in response to me disagreeing with their read kind of bothers me. I explain why I disagree with the scumpool, then they make four posts in response in quick succession, that seem more focused on defending their towniness than their perspective on the scumpool? The first two posts are just "this is how I solve, it's the best we can do for now" and then the other two are explaining why people who haven't done much should be scumread and limmed, but this is more of a broad statement on their approach to the game and doesn't really feel like it has proximity to their read on RH9. Especially since like I mentioned, there were other low output slots.
-When I mention that there are other slots that don't have much more content than RH9, Ali doesn't give any reason as to why those players are townier than RH9, and then just starts talking about their lack of passion for mafia.

The issue is that this is overall really scummy to me, but the lack of passion in of itself is a pretty good blanket justification for what I find scummy. The defensiveness out of nowhere, the reads not being fully explained and not really making that much sense. Still, should never make it to the end in a game where finding two townies is all we need to do to win.
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #581 (isolation #21) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 3:47 am

Post by Meuh »

Infinity, would you like to dance with me?
Meuh
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Meuh
She/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #583 (isolation #22) » Mon Sep 18, 2023 7:58 am

Post by Meuh »

Meuh