Large Normal 244 | Quotes From my Linear Algebra Professor or Random City Skylines or Random Songs: Town Wins!

Normal Games (With basic roles and standard mechanics) Signups Here
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #8133 (isolation #200) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 8:57 am

Post by davesaz »

No redactions needed. I was super surprised to roll scum in back to back return games, but at least in MB it was an opportunity to legit scumhunt for half the scum.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8134 (isolation #201) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:00 am

Post by davesaz »

Happy that I called RN's claim fake so early, would have been a much different game if I'd been confident enough in that to just shoot him.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #8138 (isolation #202) » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:40 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 8135, DragonEater70 wrote:
In post 8133, davesaz wrote: No redactions needed. I was super surprised to roll scum in back to back return games, but at least in MB it was an opportunity to legit scumhunt for half the scum.
Literally 90% of my scumread on you was "huh it's exactly the same playstyle as in his other game", lol.
Having playstyle matter is one of the things that gives me major heartburn, because that's the one thing I'm not changing on purpose and I get SR in town games for much the same things.

Return to “New York [Normal Games]”