Stop doing 48 hour nights

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #35 (isolation #0) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:29 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

disagree

even aside from the fact that the less active people can often be away for more than 24h~36h, sometimes there's also some disagreement inside the scum team for what action they should take and it takes time for an agreement to be formed

48 hours are ideal for games with longer deadlines imo
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #36 (isolation #1) » Sun Nov 05, 2023 4:34 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

i know for certain that i would feel impacted by this in a few games i was scum when i had to convince my team mates of doing a specific plan during the night

if a town PR also misses their night action, it may cause a lot of damage for the game both mechanically and on their claim credibility later

in my opinion there's no reason to risk changing the safe standard of 48 hours to 36 hours, and 24 hours isn't nearly enough because this site is catered towards longer games/lower activity people anyway

48 hours is the same amount of time as prods in most games and i think it's nice for prod timers to be correlated with night duration too
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...

Return to “Mafia Discussion”