How much stress does mafia give you?

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #38 (isolation #0) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:26 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

I get so stressed when I play mafia it's insane. I try and only let myself play in the holidays/less busy uni times because otherwise I would just boom. And even then I frequently get anxiety/panic attacks (idk the difference but there's a lot of tensing up and hyperventilating) when I'm in a game playing out worst case scenarios in my head. Part of the fun of mafia is just how invested I get, and it makes the highs feel really high, but yea I've gotta find a way to mange how much stress I get playing forum mafia it's nuts.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

"I hope you dont flip scum, you seem really sweet." - curiouskarmadog
"Oopsie is too wholesome to push" - Takutai
Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 6:30 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 38, OopsieDaisy wrote: I get so stressed when I play mafia it's insane. I try and only let myself play in the holidays/less busy uni times because otherwise I would just boom. And even then I frequently get anxiety/panic attacks (idk the difference but there's a lot of tensing up and hyperventilating) when I'm in a game playing out worst case scenarios in my head. Part of the fun of mafia is just how invested I get, and it makes the highs feel really high, but yea I've gotta find a way to mange how much stress I get playing forum mafia it's nuts.
What's interesting tho is that I don't get nearly as stressed in irl mafia. I'm guessing because irl mafia you're there for tops 2 hours and then it's just water under the bridge, whereas forum games last weeks so I'm sat there going to bed/waking up with the current game I'm in always on my mind.
Show
PSA - I have ADHD. This means I can be forgetful, impulsive, and emotional. Please try to be aware of this when reading me, thanks :]

Wiki page
OopsieDaisy
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
OopsieDaisy
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #42 (isolation #2) » Thu Nov 30, 2023 9:51 am

Post by OopsieDaisy »

In post 41, Elements wrote:
In post 39, OopsieDaisy wrote: What's interesting tho is that I don't get nearly as stressed in irl mafia.
Clocktower on the other hand....
Hehe, on the other hand. Cause clocks have two hands. I get it :3
Show

Wiki page

Return to “Mafia Discussion”