Toriel's Patience (end)

Large Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(14+ players)
. Signup Threads In Queue Forum
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #3986 (isolation #400) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:11 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'll town case Ydra properly tomorrow if that ends up happening
The Deathtunnel Archon Shirou without any of his aggro or hyperposting powers.

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3987 (isolation #401) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:12 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Mandate vs Ari was just town spew

Legend says that one day he may reclaim his Gnosis and show his effortful form once again, but until that fated day comes...
Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3989 (isolation #402) » Sat Nov 25, 2023 3:14 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I think the scum team may be something like Ali/Implo/Dann at the moment, with [Bingle/RCE] filling the spots if any of the first three are town

Good night you all~

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4240 (isolation #403) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:39 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

First of all I need to explain certain things today since you didn't even let me post yesterday.

I'm glad Ali was town but that does not fix the problem of you all not sparing Kyouko, an obvious nightkill target, before sparing Alisae which had more suspicion on her

I did not town read Key/Ydrasse that much on night 4, but I said that I no longer was interested in Kyouko to spare Kyouko in D5. Everything turned out well in the end, SORT OF, but I really wanted to spare Kyouko and then if you all wanted it we could have been sparing Alisae today. I've my doubts whether scum would NK Ali given I was suspecting her and being loud about it.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4241 (isolation #404) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:41 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

The second issue is that I think RCE and Ydrasse need to be unaligned for the 1v1 in D1, and the mathematical odds (along with my most recent perception of the game), makes me consider Ydrasse may in fact be scum and Ali was right (which in turn may make RCE town but I always have a bad feeling about his posts).

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4244 (isolation #405) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:47 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

The third and most important issue is that someone scumclaimed here in my eyes

and that person is none other than DANNWOLF!
In post 4072, Dannflor wrote: to be transparent i think the team is exactly like sakura/rce/shirou and they've been subtly pushing each other into or back into the town core for a while now
My above post reconsidering my views after Ali flipped town is the FIRST time I've any positive feelings towards RCE whatsoever.

I've been doing nothing but be anti-sparing RCE for the rest of the game and very much up to the point you posted this.

Sakura also hadn't been in my top 3 towncore I was suggesting, my names were Ydrasse/Kyouko/Keyleth

There's no way this is a real thought you've imo. This is a completely made up worldview that has little basis on what happened in the game up to that point. If you really wanted to suggest me as scum, you could have seen me as a possible Ydrasse partner that is trying to get her spared but I've made much less if any contribution to those you mentioned.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4245 (isolation #406) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:48 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4242, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 4239, Sakura Hana wrote: As it currently stands, I'm voting myself, Dann's voting himself and Bingle's voting himself while you're voting Bingle.
Literally you could vote any of us 3 and it'd be the same ammount of votes so that cant be it either.
Idk the vote count but if my vote hammers I’ll vote. Otherwise it doesn’t really matter where my vote is inside the spare pool.
It does matter.

I definitely think Dann is scum right now and Bingle may be a partner otherwise he loses today

VOTE: Sakura

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4246 (isolation #407) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Unhappily although I'm not very confident on my read on Sakura, it's the best I've with the remaining people's pool

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4247 (isolation #408) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:49 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I can also claim to be sheeping Alisae, I think

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4249 (isolation #409) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:51 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4062, Alisae wrote:
Sakura/kyouko/
rce is pretty safe to spare in
I've my doubts about RCE but yeah, I'm fine with this now and Alisae would be approving my actions if she was still here I think

see? even evil dragons can side with the heroes sometimes!

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4251 (isolation #410) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:54 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4248, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4244, Lazy Shirou wrote: I've been doing nothing but be anti-sparing RCE for the rest of the game and very much up to the point you posted this.
This is literally what i said yday.
In post 4244, Lazy Shirou wrote: Sakura also hadn't been in my top 3 towncore I was suggesting, my names were Ydrasse/Kyouko/Keyleth
I did miss this tho.
Thanks for your support!
Sorry!!!

I had to pick Keyleth because I still had my doubts about her and I wanted to save Kyouko, Keyleth was one of the most town read slots back then

I also needed Ydra as a third option in case Keyleth was scum so if Ydra was the NK there I wouldn't have spared Keyleth because it would have been a red flag

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4252 (isolation #411) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4250, Sakura Hana wrote: I was thinking that if Dann was town, you had to be scum, but if you were scum you wouldn't be voting for me, i... i dont even have words right now.
I think the meme about DANNWOLF is real in this game!

Like, look at the way he opened the day today. Does that look like a townie very close to achieving their wincon or a wolf trying to step up their game to not lose?

Dann is scum and I've many doubts about Bingle now that he pushed him strongly

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4253 (isolation #412) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 4:56 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Ofc if Dann is town and you're scum I'm a clown but uhhhhh

I CAN BLAME ALISAE THEN TOO

Ali also thought sparing Dann wasn't a good idea I think

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4255 (isolation #413) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:02 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4254, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4252, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 4250, Sakura Hana wrote: I was thinking that if Dann was town, you had to be scum, but if you were scum you wouldn't be voting for me, i... i dont even have words right now.
I think the meme about DANNWOLF is real in this game!

Like, look at the way he opened the day today. Does that look like a townie very close to achieving their wincon or a wolf trying to step up their game to not lose?

Dann is scum and I've many doubts about Bingle now that he pushed him strongly
You know, you have a point, why would a town Dann start by campainging for Bingle instead of himself?
It's not even only that although there's some merit on it (but I'm also town and not campaigning for myself bc it doesn't sound viable)

It's more the energy you know?

Ydrasse feels like defeated scum and Dann feels like scum trying to make a comeback

and yours truly EVIL DRAGON Shirou is here pretty carefree as always

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4256 (isolation #414) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:03 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

If you're town you should know by now that I'm mostly committed to voting you and therefore am town too

I hope we can work together today and I just hope I'm not making a mistake I guess

I'm open to other options (mostly RCE/Implosion), but they just feel like...worse/riskier than you (Sakura).

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4260 (isolation #415) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:11 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4258, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: If you're town you should know by now that I'm mostly committed to voting you and therefore am town too

I hope we can work together today and I just hope I'm not making a mistake I guess

I'm open to other options (mostly RCE/Implosion), but they just feel like...worse/riskier than you (Sakura).
Nah let's win this
Let's work hard to kick those scum butts
AIBOU
!

(don't betray me pls)

In post 4257, Bingle wrote:
In post 4256, Lazy Shirou wrote: I'm open to other options
How about... 2 Shirou snacks?
Deviously good offer...however!

Your honeyed words may move my stomach, but never my EVIL DRAGON heart!

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4261 (isolation #416) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:22 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

As I was looking up stuff about Tohru/Koyabashi Anime, I discovered there was an entire serie of cards inspired by it (Dragonmaids) in Yugioh and I had a nostalgic trip revisiting the card game I loved as a kid...

It's unplayable trash in the moment too! Holy shit did Konami ruin this to the ground, round 2 wins? Really Konami...?

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4263 (isolation #417) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:24 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Somehow I still feel like buying/collecting the dragonmaid cards even though I'll never play them

I always found a bit funny that some people would spend big bucks on pokemon cards when they didn't play the game but now I understand that nostalgia sells...

The Nintendo's way of making money yes...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4264 (isolation #418) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:26 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4262, Ydrasse wrote: let me be clear: if i was wolf i would not spit on the efforts of mandate and roll over and die. i would enter into this game with a wonderful body of work and keep it going.

that everyone somehow, psychically, decided that i was a wolf for reasons i still don't understand - town players, mind you, not entirely wolves trying to discredit - and doubt will be explained beyond "dunno mandate has good reads usually didn't here so kill" as previously posted is miserable. i don't have the will to try and sway against loud town players who have decided i am mafia for what i feel are obscure reasons. it's not fun. i don't care, let alone my actual posts being minimal alongside all of this.

my viewpoint of this day is that everyone is going to suggest me as a partner on their scumteams. it's easy for town and easy for mafia. i'm just accepting it because screaming into the void makes me want to cry and i don't like crying over mafia anymore, so i won't.
Aww Ydra sorry if I'm wrong...this does sound like a bit of a town post, but my reason to be suspicious of you has all to do with you and not Mandate though

I just feel like you've been progressively giving up in the game as we get closer to town wincon and although I do understand how it could happen even with you being town, it does make me feel wary of you potentially being scum soft giving up

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4265 (isolation #419) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:27 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'll try to not accuse you of anything if it makes you feel better!

I don't think accusing anyone other than Dann is very productive. Right now I feel pretty good about scum!Dann and I don't really care what his partners are but I definitely want to go the opposite way he's trying to push the game

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4267 (isolation #420) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:28 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'm just a tad bit worried this could be a game loss if dunno, Dann/Sakura is a thing or even Dann actually being town somehow...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4269 (isolation #421) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:35 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4266, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4261, Lazy Shirou wrote: It's unplayable trash in the moment too! Holy shit did Konami ruin this to the ground, round 2 wins? Really Konami...?
that was my experience when i tried to play Yugioh Master Duel.
I started a new account too today after looking up stuff for a few days or so about what it's like to play nowadays

IMO They made Extra Deck way too easy to access, generic boss monsters that you can easily access by new summoning mechanics, and infinite special summons loops that make all the play we used to set for ten whole turns happen in a single one...

I did install the game though because it's so easy to buy the dragonmaid deck to play online...also...I may have spent quite a bit of the free gems buying stuff like the maid icons or character effects...fashion is always the real endgame to me!

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4271 (isolation #422) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:40 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4268, Ydrasse wrote:
In post 4264, Lazy Shirou wrote:
In post 4262, Ydrasse wrote: let me be clear: if i was wolf i would not spit on the efforts of mandate and roll over and die. i would enter into this game with a wonderful body of work and keep it going.

that everyone somehow, psychically, decided that i was a wolf for reasons i still don't understand - town players, mind you, not entirely wolves trying to discredit - and doubt will be explained beyond "dunno mandate has good reads usually didn't here so kill" as previously posted is miserable. i don't have the will to try and sway against loud town players who have decided i am mafia for what i feel are obscure reasons. it's not fun. i don't care, let alone my actual posts being minimal alongside all of this.

my viewpoint of this day is that everyone is going to suggest me as a partner on their scumteams. it's easy for town and easy for mafia. i'm just accepting it because screaming into the void makes me want to cry and i don't like crying over mafia anymore, so i won't.
Aww Ydra sorry if I'm wrong...this does sound like a bit of a town post, but my reason to be suspicious of you has all to do with you and not Mandate though

I just feel like you've been progressively giving up in the game as we get closer to town wincon and although I do understand how it could happen even with you being town, it does make me feel wary of you potentially being scum soft giving up
it sounds like one because it is one.

and frankly… when town players loudly and wrongly accuse you of being wolf and joke about it and that basis seems to come almost entirely from someone’s posts that aren’t even in the game anymore, and do it lazily to boot… it’s just tiresome. mentally.
I see...I sincerely hope you're able to take off your mind from the game a bit and get some rest then Ydra

Mafia can be very mentally draining yeah. I was also getting pretty frustrated at being accused some weeks ago.

If you do feel like answering this at some point later on though, what do you think of Sakura? Do you think I'm making a mistake at assuming she's one of the best spares for today?

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4273 (isolation #423) » Fri Dec 01, 2023 5:48 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4272, Ydrasse wrote: i will read some of today tomorrow and answer then.
Okie, no pressure and no need to if you don't feel like it!

Gotta go now, hope you all have a good night!

(and if I do vanish from the game again, do know that I was sealed away in an alternate dimension known as
Master Duel Ranked
where you either play filthy meta or get banished to the shadow realm)

(I want to make a mix of dragonmaids with blue-eyes shining dragon deck so shadow realm it is for me)

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4284 (isolation #424) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:45 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4062, Alisae wrote: Sakura/kyouko/rce is pretty safe to spare in
Alisae did have Sakura as one of the best spares.

If you're sheeping Alisae there's no reason you must vote Bingle over Sakura.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4285 (isolation #425) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:48 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

This is a very convoluted way of sticking to Bingle with the potential of an excuse today "I was just sheeping Ali".

I think I was wrong to reconsider, Ydrasse *is* probably town and I think I was right on the money before. Scum is in Bingle/RCE/Dann, maybe someone in that trio is town too but I think it has at least 2 scum there assuming Sakura is in fact town.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4286 (isolation #426) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 2:59 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

If Sakura is scum though I guess I may be the reason we could lose the game

but I know I'm town so I also know that the most avid supporter for Sakura today is a townie versus people I've always suspected supporting Bingle.

/shrug

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4287 (isolation #427) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 3:02 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

If I'm wrong on Sakura today I'll shut up tomorrow and hammer whatever conclusion consensus reaches.

Consider that my way of apologizing if I'm wrong today.

But...

All the posts so far makes me feel like my scum pool was definitely right before and Alisae was just the pocketed town in [Alisae/RCE] as I had talked previously.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4300 (isolation #428) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I didn't think you would hammer it right away Bingle...

RCE voting Sakura was making me doubt a bit my read and I was waiting to see what you and Dann would say

Sorry if I'm wrong by any chance

I've no idea who scum is if both you/RCE are town along with Sakura

Maybe...Dann/Ydra/Implo?

That feels like a bizarre team though

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4301 (isolation #429) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:16 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Hopefully this just ends the game

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4302 (isolation #430) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:18 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Like, if you're town Bingle, why the heck is RCE/Dann pushing you as a spare?

But if you're scum why did you hammer Sakura

I feel like I got it wrong now and I'm sorry, although I didn't stray away from what was consensus in the past days

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4305 (isolation #431) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:22 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I think if Sakura is scum, we may still have a shot by sparing RCE/You?

and if this was all theater idk anymore

personally I feel like just turning my brain off and sparing Ydra for the emotional post but I don't have the guts to go against consensus if I'm wrong on Sakura

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4306 (isolation #432) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:23 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4304, Bingle wrote:
In post 4302, Lazy Shirou wrote: I feel like I got it wrong now and I'm sorry, although I didn't stray away from what was consensus in the past days
Don't say things like this, they make me feel like this was a bad choice. Fuck.
I don't think sparing Sakura was a bad choice from my PoV but ending the day so soon probably was

Even if Sakura is scum we would have benefited from more people giving their takes on her slot

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4309 (isolation #433) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Okie maybe I wasn't insane!

But...if Sakura is actually town what the heck happened here...is Bingle trolling me? Was RCE grifiting by voting Sakura?

Isis pls explain this like I'm five

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4310 (isolation #434) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:29 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Dann has to be scum here though right...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4314 (isolation #435) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:39 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

This is making me remember scum!Nero voting his partner scum!NM when they were one elimination away from defeat

I think you even modded the game Jingle

It could just be [Dann, Ydra, Implo] though, with that team everything still makes sense and RCE is town that voted another townie

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4315 (isolation #436) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:41 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Given you're claiming to be town Bingle, if Sakura isn't ultra trolling us right now, it's REALLY puzzling to me that a scum!RCE would be campaigning for two options that endgamed him

so although I feel like Ydra's emotional post was kinda towny today, if we assume everyone played to their wincon here and Sakura is town, the team has to be [Dann, Implo, Ydrasse] yeah.

It may add a new layer of meaning to Dann being sad that Mandate replaced out too

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4316 (isolation #437) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:42 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

It would also make sense of why Mandate was pushing Implosion as town early on for shaky reasons

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4318 (isolation #438) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 7:50 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

[Loading]

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4325 (isolation #439) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:24 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4319, Dannflor wrote: I’m town
In post 4320, Dannflor wrote: I don’t know what is happening here but I am town
In post 4322, implosion wrote: If Sakura isn’t trolling then this is truly some twilight zone shit, I guess maybe it’d be that aliases core townreads were all correct but gosh
In post 4324, RCEnigma wrote: ISIS VALIDATE US!!
What the fuck...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4327 (isolation #440) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:26 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Now this is like a horror movie...

*Everyone*
is claiming to be town?!

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4330 (isolation #441) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:27 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

This is sad

the most likely possible explanation right now is that Sakura was really trolling...

p-edit: yeah

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4334 (isolation #442) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:31 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

If Sakura flips scum I've thoughts about who to spare but I'll keep them secret for now and wait until the night is over

sorry if I was wrong yeah, that does mean we should also stop "sheeping" Ali, Taly or whatever

Also take tomorrow slow

I really didn't expect Sakura would be hammered so quickly but if she's scum that makes sense

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4340 (isolation #443) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:34 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4344 (isolation #444) » Sat Dec 02, 2023 8:36 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4343, Ydrasse wrote: that would be the funniest timeline.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4365 (isolation #445) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:57 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I think we shouldn't vote anyone that voted Sakura yesterday

She was scum and although I know I'm town there's obviously at least one scum in this wagon most likely

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4366 (isolation #446) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:58 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I think it's no coincidence that the nightkill was Implosion and he disliked the sakura wagon a lot

Sorry if I'm wrong again but I'll do this

VOTE: Ydrasse

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4367 (isolation #447) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Ydrasse felt like the person least playing around the Sakura "trolling" and scum probably was trying to townspell themselves there

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4368 (isolation #448) » Mon Dec 04, 2023 11:59 pm

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I also feel like Ydrasse AtE was town yesterday

again sorry if wrong again, dunno what to do about this game

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4369 (isolation #449) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 12:00 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I doubt I can townread any of Dann/RCE/Bingle by this point so my spare pool was Implo/Ydra and then Implo dies on me

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4447 (isolation #450) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:25 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

I'm town

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4448 (isolation #451) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 4:26 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

This game is confusing sorry if I made the wrong choice again

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4495 (isolation #452) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:49 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

The real
EVIL DRAGON
were the friends we made along the way...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4497 (isolation #453) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 9:56 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4475, Dannflor wrote: i originally wanted to night kill ydrasse but changed my mind

dunno if things would've turned out differently
I think it wouldn't have opened the day with me voting Implo like I did towards Ydrasse, I was more unsure there, but I didn't want to vote either RCE/Bingle for the quick wagon yesterday and I was scum reading you quite a lot for the "RCE/Shirou team trying to soft spare each other" when I spent a lot of time being very opposed to RCE in the past days, it didn't feel like a real thought

so in the end from my part at least I would have likely voted Implo anyway, but who knows, paranoia could have made me act unwisely

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4503 (isolation #454) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:05 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4486, Sakura Hana wrote: The thing is that Mercy felt like a foregone conclusion after the EV posts and it also felt like just looking at the direction of the Hurt tag would get you scumread by the entire playerlist. Just didnt feel worth it to try because then they'd just eliminate everyone that voted hurt until all 3 scum were dead or all the people that voted Hurt were dead.
I think making Fight be about only eliminating 2 scum would have helped a lot towards making the case for a potential Fight more convincing. Sort of like Black Flag. It would depend a lot more on what people think of Toriel's alignment rather than purely EV.

I loved the setup though because even as I was being very scumread I didn't need to defend myself, that was amazing!
In post 4490, Sakura Hana wrote: Bingle's hammer wasn't planned i rushed him to do it, i was scared that Shirou would unvote and everyone's world view would change based off RCE voting me.
I dunno if I said it but I had literally typed an unvote after that RCE vote! However I thought about it for a bit and was like "It's unlikely a quickhammer is happening even if Sakura is somehow scum right? It would look pretty bad tomorrow for whoever did it" but then it kinda happened anyway I guess. It also looked less bad than I imagined but still bad enough for me to completely remove Bingle out of the sparing pool.

I did say I was willing to spare Bingle/RCE at twilight though because If you were indeed scum I didn't want to get NK and also wanted scum to NK them if they were town and I was wrong somehow. I also didn't want to point out my plan of just trusting my gut on Ydrasse if she was alive.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4505 (isolation #455) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:12 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4499, Alisae wrote: do u know what this is from i'm curious if you know or not what half of what you post comes from (I know I'm testing you)
Sort of perhaps? I've only started playing Master Duel for a few days but I think it's Ash Blossom (handtrap) and the dragonmaid deck I use is vulnerable to it, the hand potentially looks like "Call from the Grave" but by the card effect I'm not sure that counters Ash? I don't know enough about the decks to know when to use Ash and I think "Call from the Grave" is a UR so I decided to use Lava Golem/Swords of Concealing Light as my board breakers/disrupt.

I'm a very casual player though, I just didn't want to get my ass kicked in every single match even when I'm playing in the lower ranks

My deck is a weird mix of Blue-eyes/Dragonmaid though, not pure.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4512 (isolation #456) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:19 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4487, Ydrasse wrote: shirou’s vote gave me the wim i needed tbqh
I'm glad!

Aside from having a gut about you being town, I thought one of the pluses of voting you is that even if you were scum hopefully it would cheer you up a bit being able to win a game you seemed hopeless about. There was a point in this game I was very frustrated with it so your posts felt relatable and I wanted to help you enjoy it as long as it didn't seem against my wincon!

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4514 (isolation #457) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:23 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4511, Alisae wrote: ygo is a bad game don't play it
I think it's kinda hard to make a more unplayable card game than modern ygo but...nostalgia makes me bit my lips and try to go through the pain!

It's just way too nostalgic/fun to me when I run into someone playing a non-meta deck and we keep flipping tables on who has the lead in the game, some duels get to anime tier shit...

Ygo is to me what pokemon was to a lot of other people. Too nostalgic to not be a guilty pleasure every now and then.

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4515 (isolation #458) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:24 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

NGL, when Sakura said she had also played Master Duel for a bit I thought "yeah man I gotta trust her" even when it didn't have anything to do with the game!

Ah, the betrayal!

She had set a trap card all along...

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4516 (isolation #459) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:27 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Well that was it!

The early game was rough with the replacements but I enjoyed the playerlist, the undertale lore by Isis and the setup (although I agree it was kinda townsided).

Thank you for modding and everyone for playing!

THANK GOD Ydrasse was actually town and I'm not responsible for losing the game!

Yahoo~

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4517 (isolation #460) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:29 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

Until the next time, Mafia cowboys

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4521 (isolation #461) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 10:32 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4519, Meuh wrote: Should've pocketed Shirou...
I was really sad I had a wrong read on you :(

My bad, I wish I had found town!you and we could have kept bantering through the days

Lazy Shirou
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Lazy Shirou
He/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4540 (isolation #462) » Tue Dec 05, 2023 11:02 am

Post by Lazy Shirou »

In post 4537, Sakura Hana wrote:
In post 4535, Meuh wrote: Yeah that's fair, setup didn't do any favours... feels like a scary group though!!! Everyone's so good
I originally thought this as well, but when literally the people i was scared of were townreading me i was like "Wow, didnt think i'd be snowing the people that had the highest chances of catching me"
You weren't in my top 3 townreads for most of the game but you definitely were in the top 5 and by the end of the game I had begun to get a bit convinced on the theories of scum!Ydra (I'm actually surpweak to peer-pressure!)

You played really well, there was nothing bothering me about your play, I just sometimes wondered if it really deserved such a strong townread because it wasn't a gut read like most of my other ones. Kind of a "she's one of the best looking slots in the game", but couldn't point out to a specific reason I thought you were way more likely to flip town than scum like most other slots

I gotta watch out for you in our next games! Your scumgame is definitely way better than what I imagined!

Return to “Theme Park [Large Theme Games]”