Survivormeet: 'Straya

For large social games such as Survivor where the primary mechanic is social interaction.
het
het
Townie
het
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #0) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 3:40 pm

Post by het »

The opportunity to meet ambic, Espe, AND mf'ing Excella Gionne herself?? I'm definitely interested (also I never ever read this forum so please someone ping me on discord when there are more details). I will say that October and November are busier for me than any other time of the year and I've got a standing engagement around US Memorial Day (last weekend of May) but otherwise I'm quite open.
het
het
Townie
het
Townie
Townie

Post Post #24 (isolation #1) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 4:03 pm

Post by het »

Also, if anyone is interested in doing more sightseeing outside the meet, I'd like to do more than just play survivor if I'm travelling halfway round the world and wouldn't mind having company, so hit me up.
het
het
Townie
het
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #2) » Sun Sep 03, 2023 6:14 pm

Post by het »

In post 26, Haschel Cedricson wrote: If it's in June/July/August I'd definitely be down to join, het.
Hell yeah!
het
het
Townie
het
Townie
Townie

Post Post #58 (isolation #3) » Sat Dec 23, 2023 9:05 pm

Post by het »

I signed up as very likely/almost certain, with this much advance time I don't think I'll have a problem making it (also the weather sounds great to me, certainly a welcome respite from the unbearably humid 90s of the DC area at that time).

Return to “ORGs and Large Social Games [Big Brother: Digital Distortion Now Accepting Sign-ups!]”