Normal Game Changes (New Year 2024 Update)

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Tue Oct 31, 2023 7:55 am

Post by DkKoba »

spooky
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #87 (isolation #1) » Tue Nov 21, 2023 7:24 pm

Post by DkKoba »

i'm against changing it on the basis that its a universally known role with a specific function and yes it is gendered - but its a role disconnected from the identity of the player. creating confusion for newer people to the site for the sake of inclusivity on something that is just a role in a game is meh. its a very ingrained role in mafia history and renaming it doesn't feel right.

if it was some lesser used role like motion detector id probably be on board but idt this role should get touched
retired
"1 thing I will give you Dk, I think you are very good at manipulating. I don't mean that in a bad way, I just think you [have] this way with yourself. You know what to say and when to say [it]." ~VFP
"Koba doesn't really have a scumrange/townrange, Koba will kill your pet cat to win a game" ~Pooky
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #132 (isolation #2) » Wed Jan 24, 2024 4:22 pm

Post by DkKoba »

you can already do this, its called inning to both and then outing when 1 fills
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #144 (isolation #3) » Fri Feb 09, 2024 3:46 pm

Post by DkKoba »

In post 141, Ausuka wrote: I don't really want to add more third parties to normals

This is primarily because I hate fun
how dare you hate centralizing roles that cause polarizing gameplay inherently due to their wincon dynamic
retired
DkKoba
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
DkKoba
They/Them
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 12, 2024 2:59 am

Post by DkKoba »

In post 145, Random Nurse wrote: Is Juggernaut-Immune Bulletproof Townie possible in Complex games?
very much so as the presence of a juggernaut/strongman is not necessarily guaranteed nor required against a bulletproof. what's more concerning is the existence of the infinite shot BP on a townie. complex allows some level of nonsense like this.
retired

Return to “Mafia Discussion”