micro 1096: planned idea [game over]

Micro and Mini Theme Games (based on source material and/or changes to mechanics/rules)
(13 players or fewer)
. Signups Here
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: They(Rat)/He(RH9)

Post Post #1424 (isolation #0) » Mon Jan 29, 2024 5:37 pm

Post by Itinerants »

I'm here, haven't read yet, will try to tomorrow (but probably won't tbh) someone give me abridged cases on HPE and Margot, or whoever else you deem important.

-Rat
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1428 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 5:33 am

Post by Itinerants »

In post 1351, MargotRosa wrote: Also, actually, why would I have spent the entirety of day 1 trying to save the person I thought was mason, putting myself on people's radars, and then immediately kill, that night, the one person with any reason to feel any kind of good will for me in this game?
I don't know that I'd consider "putting at E-1" to be "trying to save." I get that it was a self-preservation vote, but based on your professed strength of Ausuka townread, and your claimed belief that she was a mason, I think you should have either taken the L or attempted to swing onto someone else.

Rogues was an inevitable deadline lim, so no credit for hammering scum there.

And then you'd find yourself alone, while the masons have two. The masonry's continued existence removes two people from the elimination pool, and in a game where you've already narrowly evaded death, do you want your options restricted? Ausuka was willing to put you at E-1 as well, so clearly not the most reliable of pockets. You know that no doctors or trackers exist to confound you. Why WOULDN'T you take that shot as scum?

-Rat
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1432 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:27 am

Post by Itinerants »

In post 1431, HighPrincessErinys wrote:
In post 1430, Black wrote: I think Town!Margot votes Rogues there, even when considering the possible survival element. Scum!Margot only votes Rogues there if her and Rogues decided they should bus, and why would they do that when they could put the "Mason" at e-1 instead?
Considering we never got a claim from Rogues (probably for the better because they'd just claim mason lmao) and it was so close to deadline, its probably because they disappeared before Margot could coordinate with them.
Interesting. You're presupposing Margot is scum here, yet your vote would seem to indicate the opposite.
Why is that?

-Rat
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1435 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 8:59 am

Post by Itinerants »

My apologies, I was just going off of the most recent votecount, didn't see that you'd moved already.

-Rat
Itinerants
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Itinerants
They(Rat)/He(RH9)
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 30, 2024 11:43 am

Post by Itinerants »

I have received permission from RH to vote so let's get rolling.

VOTE: MargotRosa

E-1. Start coming up with some darn good excuses.

Return to “Coney Island [Mini Theme Games]”