Expanding Confirmation Phase

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 4:58 am

Post by Gypyx »

"Making sure players read the setup"
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:41 am

Post by Gypyx »

if you really dislike dumbtells though you can always ban discussion of them during a game, i think it's pretty easy to outline what one could be, and even if you can't make someone not think about those, it's very strong in kinda shutting down that talking point / forcing people towards more engaging play
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #10 (isolation #2) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 10:50 am

Post by Gypyx »

In post 8, JacksonVirgo wrote: That doesn't work as well as you'd think it does, most of the time when it goes wrong it really goes wrong and that's not something you can realistically enforce to not talk about when it's in the lens of it being a scummy thing as opposed to something to town-read people over. As it's the former that's the issue moreso than the latter.

If somebody claims an impossible role because of a rule they accidentally overlooked, you can't expect town to just ignore that because of a ban of talking against dumb-tells
yeah that's fair, i kinda understood your thread more about alignement neutral dumbtells like dumb mod questions, saying obviously weird things, that kind of stuff

and i don't think you can prevent those town-confirming / scum-confirming tells with asking more info during confirmation anyways

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #13 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 14, 2024 12:26 pm

Post by Gypyx »

cause i like it when players enjoy my game and it's hard to enjoy a game where someone fucks up because they didn't know and didn't care

bottom text

Return to “Mafia Discussion”