Townplay Discussion Thread

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
humaneatingmonkey
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
humaneatingmonkey
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Wed Mar 13, 2024 5:29 am

Post by humaneatingmonkey »

In post 1, DragonEater70 wrote: I'll start with a question: I noticed that sometimes as town I get into a gamestate where it's late in Day 1, or even Day 2, and I don't reallt feel I have any solid scumreads. Or alternatively I feel I have too many townreads and I know some of them are wrong but can't tell which. I'm curious to know: Does anybody else experience this? How do you guys deal with this situation? Is there any way to proactively avoid it happening in the first place?
I have an opposite problem where everyone's scum, and so i prod people until i get an intuition that "i can't empathize with this person right now", and so that usually means i'm on opposite world where they're town and they're probably right and i'm wrong, or they're scum. making sure they talk and making sure people talk about them generates a lot of info based on how they would react, how others would react, etc.

i'm seldom the person to solve a game though. my dayplay isn't really that great and my ego usually gets in the way.

Return to “Mafia Discussion”