Start of Day 2
Spoiler: Day 2 Vote Counts

End of Day 2

Start of Day 3
End of Day 3

Start of Day 4
VC 4.01
End of Day 4
Last edited by Aureal on Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:50 pm, edited 17 times in total.
"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1 (isolation #1) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 4:35 pm

Post by Aureal »

Rules
(largely cribbed from Alianna but I stuck her in spec chat so she can't come after me)

General

1. Please abide by all site rules.
2. Toxic and harmful behaviour will not be tolerated. This includes, but is not limited to:
- flaming, insulting, or directing personal attacks at other players
- use of slurs or derogatory language
- spamming
- excessive AtE
- excessive discussion of real life issues (a mention is fine, but this is not a place to vent or to go into detail)
- otherwise being a jerk or making the game unenjoyable for others
3. If you wish to replace out, request replacement via PM. Do not discuss replacing out in thread or suggest that another player replace out. Do not discuss the reasons behind a player replacing out.
4. Once you request replacement or I post that you are being replaced it is final. You cease to be a player in the game and may no longer post.
5. After your departure is announced in the game thread, you may no longer post in the game thread or any associated PTs other than the spectator PT.
6. My mod colour this game is
#4000FF
. You can use it as long as you aren't trying to impersonate me.
7. Please be mindful of other users' preferred pronouns and do your best not to misgender others. Continual or flagrant violations may result in warnings/force replacement.
8. Moderation actions will be determined on a case-by-case basis and may vary based on the individual circumstances. Player alignment, of course, will not be a factor.
9. If you have concerns that moderator action is needed somewhere or that I have made a mistake (excluding minor errors like VC mistakes), please contact me via PM.
10. I reserve the right to alter the ruleset. Any rules changes will be announced in the game thread.

Activity

11. At minimum, you must post in the game thread once every 36 hours. If you fail to do so, you will be prodded.
12. You must pick up your prod and post game-relevant content within 24 hours or be replaced.
13. If you accumulate 3 prods, you will be replaced.
14. If you are going to be absent for longer than 48 hours, please declare V/LA in thread or by PM. Players on V/LA will not be prodded.
15. Any player who does not post anything game-relevant for 4 days will be replaced. This rule applies regardless of V/LA status. If you foresee that this will be the case for you, please request replacement.

Deadlines

16. Day one has a 10-day deadline and subsequent days have a 7-day deadline. Nights have a 2-day deadline.
17. The deadline will not count down past 48 hours if a replacement is pending, and may be frozen/extended in other special circumstances pending moderator judgement. Requests for extensions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
18. Fast night is available if all living players, including those without night actions, request it.

Voting and Eliminations

19. Votes and unvotes must be bolded in the format
VOTE: Player
or in vote/unvote tags (VOTE: Player). Vote/unvote tags are preferred.
20. I will not count votes that are:
- unclear (use of nicknames is permitted but if I don't understand who you mean it won't count)
- improperly formatted
- in spoilers or obviously broken quotes
-
struck through
or purposely obfuscated in any other way
21. An elimination occurs when a majority (>50%) of players vote to eliminate someone. If no majority is reached by the deadline, no one will be eliminated.
22. You may vote not to eliminate anyone (VOTE: No Elimination). If the number of living players is even, only 50% of players must agree to secure a no-elimination.
23. Once the hammer vote is cast, the day’s fate is sealed. Discussion may continue into the twilight, but no further votes or unvotes will be counted.

Private Topics

24. If you would like a notes PT, you may request one but you may not directly reference its existence.
25. All PTs shared by two or more players will be released unredacted after the game ends. If you have a notes PT, it is up to you what you would like to do with it, and you will have the moderator privileges to do it yourself.
34. Did you notice this is 34 but there were only 25 points before it? Congratulations on reading the other 25 points, I hope? And also 29, it's very important because it doesn't exist.

Roles

Spoiler: Sample Role PMs
Welcome! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities:
You have no special abilities.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the Town have been eliminated.

Please confirm your role by replying to this PM with the name of your role and game rule 29.
Welcome! You are a
Mafia Goon
Abilities:

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.
Win condition:

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

Please confirm your role by replying to this PM with the name of your role and game rule 29, or by posting in the Mafia PT.
Welcome! You are a
Town Vanilla Cop
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is a vanilla of their faction. (A Vanilla Townie or Goon is a vanilla of their faction.)
Win condition:

Please confirm your role by replying to this PM with the name of your role and game rule 29.
Welcome! You are a
Town Tracker
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
Win condition:

Welcome! You are a
Mafia Rolecop
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment. Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.
Win condition:

You win when the Town has been eliminated, or nothing can stop this from occurring.

Please confirm your role by replying to this PM with the name of your role and game rule 29, or by posting in the Mafia PT.
Welcome! You are a
Town Follower
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn what type of action (according to Natural Action Resolution/Normal Game) that player used that night. (You will get "no result" if this action is blocked.)
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome! You are a
Town Jailkeeper
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from kills that night, but all their actions will be blocked that night.
You win if all threats to the town are eliminated and at least one town-aligned player is alive.

Welcome! You are a
Mafia 1-Shot Juggernaut
Abilities:

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.
Once in the game at Night, if no other member of your faction is performing the factional kill action, you may target a player with your Juggernaut action. Assuming no interference, your kill that night cannot be blocked or protected from.

Win condition:

Welcome! You are a
Town Babysitter
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from one direct kill, but will die if you are killed.

Win condition:

Welcome! You are a
Town Roleblocker
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night.
Win condition:

Welcome! You are a
Town Rolecop
Abilities:

You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed of their role but not their alignment. Vanilla Townies and Mafia Goons will both return "Vanilla". If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.
Win condition:

Welcome! You are a
Town Doctor
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player will be protected from one kill that night.
Win condition:

Welcome! You are a
Mafia Roleblocker
Abilities:

Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, that player's active abilities will be blocked that night.
You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a roleblock in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.
Win condition:

"Yeah after a point it felt like Aureal was the only one talking sense despite being a goose so I just followed."
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:21 pm

Post by Aureal »

Greetings! I am your moderator, the one known as AUREAL. As you may be aware, I have amassed a vast horde of names which could be used for games of Mafia! I assure you, I come by these by totally legitimate means. You can definitely trust me on that, because as you can see, I'm wearing a pirate hat.

However! There is one small problem with which I require your assistance. Much of my precious collection is missing! In fact, I believe they have been
stolen
!

I have reason to suspect that this is likely the work of the nefarious DRAGONEATER70! He has apparently run out of game names, and clearly is in the hunt to acquire more! I have tracked his minions this far by following the trail of scattered game names, but I am lazy and want you to take over for me in finding them. I think there's a hideout of those minions around here somewhere. I definitely didn't create it myself or know anything about it. I need you all to figure out who the minions are so I can stop them from stealing my game names!

Also, if you could pick up those names you find laying around and throw them back in my hoard, that would be great. It's kind of a mess around here.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 24, 2024 7:23 pm

Post by Aureal »

Role PMs are going out shortly. The game will begin after all players have confirmed.
9/9 confirmations received.
If confirmation is not received in (expired on 2024-03-27 03:42:09) replacement of unconfirmed slots will be sought.

All confirmations received, game will start shortly.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 25, 2024 2:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

You find a game name alongside your vote count:

The
Mafia
came from
Outer Space
!

Votecount 1.00

Not Voting (9)
-> Not_Mafia, the worst, Dannflor, Klick, Bingle, ceejayvinoya, Political Clout, implosion, Black

With 9 seekers, it takes 5 votes to remove someone from play.

The day deadline is in 10 days ((expired on 2024-04-04 21:13:32) remaining).
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #146 (isolation #5) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

:shifty:
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #147 (isolation #6) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #148 (isolation #7) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #8) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #9) » Tue Mar 26, 2024 7:58 pm

Post by Aureal »

You find another game name underneath the first game name: isn't this easy? Surely you'll be done finding everything in no time!

True Stories of the
McDonald's
Mafia

Votecount 1.01

Bingle (2)
-> Black, ceejayvinoya
Klick (2)
-> implosion, the worst
ceejayvinoya (2)
-> Klick, Bingle
Not_Mafia (1)
-> Not_Mafia
Black (1)
-> Dannflor

Not Voting (1)
-> Political Clout

The day deadline is 10 days ((expired on 2024-04-04 21:13:32) remaining.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #287 (isolation #10) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:13 pm

Post by Aureal »

Not_Mafia has been prodded.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #294 (isolation #11) » Wed Mar 27, 2024 8:27 pm

Post by Aureal »

There's a bit of mud spattered on a nearby game name.

A
Wolf
walks into a bar and says
ouch!

Votecount 1.02

Current Votes
ceejayvinoya (3/5)
-> Klick (), Bingle (), Dannflor ()
Klick (2/5)
-> the worst (), Black ()
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()
Not_Mafia (1/5)
-> Not_Mafia ()

Not Voting (2)
-> Political Clout, implosion

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:22 pm

Post by Aureal »

There's some muddy bootprints leading to another game name laying on the ground.

This game contains
p
r
e
c
i
s
e
l
y
two pigeons

Votecount 1.03

Current Votes
ceejayvinoya (3/5)
-> Klick (), Bingle (), Dannflor ()
the worst (2/5)
-> Black (), implosion ()
implosion (2/5)
-> Political Clout (), the worst ()
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()
Not_Mafia (1/5)
-> Not_Mafia ()

Not Voting (0)
-> None

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (isolation #13) » Fri Mar 29, 2024 7:48 pm

Post by Aureal »

There's actually a few names piled up here, with some mud spattered on the top one.

Mafia: The
C
a
r
t
o
o
n
(
with guns
)

Votecount 1.04

implosion (3/5)
-> Political Clout (), the worst (), Klick ()
the worst (2/5)
ceejayvinoya (2/5)
-> Bingle (), Dannflor ()
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()
Not_Mafia (1/5)
-> Not_Mafia ()

Not Voting (0)
-> None

The day deadline is 10 days ((expired on 2024-04-04 21:13:32) remaining.)
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 2:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

Not_Mafia has been prodded.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #574 (isolation #15) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #575 (isolation #16) » Sat Mar 30, 2024 9:50 pm

Post by Aureal »

It takes a bit of effort to disentangle the letters of the next game name from the others- hopefully none of them got lost.

Everybody
is a
cat

Votecount 1.05

the worst (2/5)
implosion (2/5)
-> Political Clout (), Klick ()
ceejayvinoya (2/5)
-> Bingle (), the worst ()
Not_Mafia (1/5)
-> Not_Mafia ())
Black (1/5)
-> Dannflor ()
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()

Not Voting (0)
-> None

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #613 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 31, 2024 7:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

Somebody must have been very careless, leaving this whole pile of game names in a heap.

The Hunt for
Red Role PMs

Votecount 1.06

the worst (3/5)
-> Black (), implosion (), Not_Mafia ()
ceejayvinoya (3/5)
-> Bingle (), the worst (), Dannflor ()
implosion (2/5)
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()

Not Voting (0)
-> none

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #618 (isolation #18) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 8:23 am

Post by Aureal »

ceejayvinoya has been prodded.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #653 (isolation #19) » Mon Apr 01, 2024 7:07 pm

Post by Aureal »

There couldn't possibly be any sort of clue in these game names, right? They're just a heap of words better ignored.

The
street
lights
can't save you

Votecount 1.07

ceejayvinoya (4/5)
-> Bingle (), the worst (), Dannflor (), Not_Mafia ()
implosion (2/5)
the worst (1/5)
-> Black ()
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()

Not Voting (1)
-> implosion

The day deadline is 10 days ((expired on 2024-04-05 00:13:32) remaining.)
Mod Note: 3 hours added to the deadline and prod timer due to site issues.

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #665 (isolation #20) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:18 am

Post by Aureal »

There's one more game name in this pile but your attention is pulled elsewhere as you get it disentangled.

This game will
self-destruct
in
seconds

Votecount 1.08

ceejayvinoya (5/5)
-> Bingle (), the worst (), Dannflor (), Not_Mafia (), Black ()
[HAMMER]

implosion (2/5)
Bingle (1/5)
-> ceejayvinoya ()

Not Voting (1)
-> implosion

The day deadline is 10 days ((expired on 2024-04-05 00:13:32) remaining)
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #666 (isolation #21) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 4:36 am

Post by Aureal »

What are you guys doing?!? You don't look very busy!

Oh, you... you think you found a minion? Of DRAGONEATER70? Oh, well then. I guess I should go lock them up or something. Couldn't have them keep messing with my hoard of game names. Yes, right, I'll go take care of that. The rest of you guys just... keep it up with collecting those game names, I'll be back soon.

Alright, you! Come along with me!

Spoiler: ceejayvinoya role card
Welcome! You are a
Mafia Rolecop
Abilities:

You and your partner share a factional kill each night. You must choose which of you will commit the kill. You may commit the kill and perform a role cop in the same night phase. You also share a factional Private Thread (PT), located here, where you may talk at any time.

Win condition:

-------

Night One begins! Send all actions to Aureal within 48 hours. ((expired on 2024-04-04 11:36:09) remaining)
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #667 (isolation #22) » Tue Apr 02, 2024 7:57 am

Post by Aureal »

Reminder that fast night is available if
all
living players request it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #668 (isolation #23) » Wed Apr 03, 2024 3:37 am

Post by Aureal »

Adding 12 hours to night action deadline to account for site disruption. New deadline: (expired on 2024-04-04 23:36:09) remaining.
Fast night may still be requested, of course.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #669 (isolation #24) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:43 pm

Post by Aureal »

I, your moderator AUREAL, have returned! How's the work here coming along? Did you get a lot done?

What? You haven't done anything?! You wanted to take a break? Look, this is very important! Please, I need you to keep going! There's a lot of names to pick up still! And minions to stop! You don't want all these game names to fall into the wrong hands, do you? They must be secured!

And wait, wasn't there more of you here before I left?? Great, now someone's gone and wandered off! How are we going to get anything done at this rate?

Spoiler: Bingle role card
Welcome Bingle! You are a
Town Tracker
Abilities:
You may target one player per night phase. At the end of the night phase, you will be informed what player or players they targeted with their action, if any. If you are roleblocked, you will receive no result.

Win condition:

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #670 (isolation #25) » Thu Apr 04, 2024 5:44 pm

Post by Aureal »

After your rest, it's somehow easy to spot a game name hanging from a tree branch:

Attack
of the Artificial
Christmas Trees
!

Votecount 2.00

Not Voting (7)
-> Not_Mafia, the worst, Dannflor, Klick, Political Clout, implosion, Black

With 7 seekers, it takes 4 votes to remove someone from play.

The day deadline is in 7 days ((expired on 2024-04-12 00:43:03) remaining).
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #830 (isolation #26) » Fri Apr 05, 2024 6:08 pm

Post by Aureal »

A loose scrap flutters to the ground, revealing what seems to be another game name:

The Mafia are wearing trenchcoats

Wait, what did that one say? Uh, I think you should just ignore it. Don't give it a single thought. In fact, here I found another game name, take that one and secure it in my stash, please.

Lions
and
Tigers
and
Mafias
, oh my!

Votecount 2.01

implosion (1/4)
-> Political Clout ()
Political Clout (1/4)
-> Black ()

Not Voting (5)
-> Not_Mafia, the worst, Dannflor, Klick, implosion

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #862 (isolation #27) » Sat Apr 06, 2024 4:59 pm

Post by Aureal »

Moving along through the grove, you find another game name sticking out from some underbrush:

Firebringer
is
definitely
scum in this game

Votecount 2.02

Political Clout (2/4)
-> the worst (), Not_Mafia ()
Black (1/4)
-> Political Clout ()

Not Voting (4)
-> Dannflor, Klick, implosion, Black

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #885 (isolation #28) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:54 pm

Post by Aureal »

This little stash of game names almost seems like it was intentionally shoved underneath the foliage:

Boldly
Going Where no
Mafia
has Gone Before

Votecount 2.03

Political Clout (1/4)
-> Not_Mafia ()
Black (1/4)
-> Political Clout ()

Not Voting (5)
-> Dannflor, Klick, implosion, Black, the worst

The day deadline is 7 days ((expired on 2024-04-12 00:43:03) remaining).
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #886 (isolation #29) » Sun Apr 07, 2024 6:59 pm

Post by Aureal »

Political Clout has been prodded.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #967 (isolation #30) » Mon Apr 08, 2024 7:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

This pile of names is actually pretty neatly stacked- it's a little weird how organized it is:

Face off
: a Tale of
Lupine
Cannibalism

Votecount 2.04

Not_Mafia (2/4)
-> Dannflor (), the worst ()
the worst (2/4)
-> Political Clout (), Black ()
Political Clout (1/4)
-> Not_Mafia ()

Not Voting (2)
-> Klick, implosion

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1046 (isolation #31) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1047 (isolation #32) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1048 (isolation #33) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1049 (isolation #34) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1050 (isolation #35) » Tue Apr 09, 2024 3:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

The next game name weirdly somehow seems to jump up aggressively at you:

Mafia: a
game
of
page
acquisition

Votecount 2.05

Current Votes
the worst (3/4)
-> Political Clout (), Black (), Not_Mafia ()
Black (1/4)
-> the worst ()
Not_Mafia (1/4)
-> Dannflor ()

Not Voting (2)
-> Klick, implosion

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (isolation #36) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:18 am

Post by Aureal »

There's another small name hidden underneath all the rest but it finally catches your eye once the others have been picked up:

Mafia
in a
Haystack

Votecount 2.06

Black (4/4)
-> the worst (), implosion (), Dannflor (), Klick ()
[HAMMER]

the worst (2/4)
-> Political Clout (), Not_Mafia ()
implosion (1/4)
-> Black ()

Not Voting (0)
->

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (isolation #37) » Wed Apr 10, 2024 3:28 am

Post by Aureal »

Alright everyone, just pick up that stack of game names and I'll show you where to put it. There's a secret entrance to my hoard over-

Oh, you... you found a minion? Again? You're sure about that? Oh well, whatever. I'll take care of this situation. Just keep an eye on those names and don't let them wander off or anything. There's more around here to find too, so keep looking!

So then, off we go. The rest of these guys better do some work in the meanwhile...

Spoiler: Black role card
Welcome Black! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities:

Win condition:

----------

Night Two begins! Send all actions to Aureal within 48 hours. ((expired on 2024-04-12 10:28:25) remaining) Fast night is available if all living players request it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1103 (isolation #38) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:32 am

Post by Aureal »

Alright everyone, I hope we're being productive here. Our numbers are diminishing and I'm really not sure we're going to get all these precious game names secured like this. It doesn't look like you collected any more at all and... wait, what's going on over there? Are you taking a nap!?!?!?

Spoiler: Political Clout role card

Welcome Political Clout! You are a
Town Vanilla Cop
Abilities:
Each Night, you may target a player. Assuming no interference with your action, you will learn whether or not that player is a vanilla of their faction. (A Vanilla Townie or Goon is a vanilla of their faction.)

Win condition:

Unbelievable. All these game names are just sitting out in the open, going to waste, and someone decides it's time for a nap. How rude! It's like you don't even understand your purpose here! You're supposed to be helping me! Now, I'm going to show you where to find some more game names and I even got a bag to put them in and... you want to find the other minion of DRAGONEATER70, yes, of course you do.

Maybe this wasn't the best plan after all...
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (isolation #39) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 3:33 am

Post by Aureal »

There's actually already a name in the bag for some reason:

Legend
of the
Bulletwielders

Votecount 3.00

Not Voting (5)
-> Not_Mafia, the worst, Dannflor, Klick, implosion

With 5 seekers, it takes 3 votes to remove someone from play.

The day deadline is in 7 days ((expired on 2024-04-19 10:33:04) remaining).
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #40) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:12 pm

Post by Aureal »

There's also what appears to be another name sticking out of a small notebook in the bag:

Help! Dire weasels stole this game name!

Is it really a game name, though? Maybe the notebook has better information on it inside. The page the game name is bookmarking has some writing on it which looks like possibly some sort of brainstorming or planning. A circled line near the top stands out: "get them to play Mafia"

Votecount 3.01

implosion (3/3)
-> Dannflor (), the worst (, Not_Mafia ()
[HAMMER]

Not Voting (2)
-> Klick, implosion

With 5 seekers, it takes 3 votes to remove someone from play.

The day deadline is in 7 days ((expired on 2024-04-19 10:33:04) remaining).
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1142 (isolation #41) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 2:21 pm

Post by Aureal »

HEY! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?!? GET YOUR HANDS OFF THAT NOTEBOOK!!!

How did you even get ahold of that!?!

Uh, I'm sure it's very personal for whoever wrote in it and you should be ashamed for peeking at it!

You're the one responsible for this aren't you?!? You're coming with me, we're going to go return it to its owner RIGHT NOW!

Spoiler: implosion role card
Welcome implosion! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities:

Win condition:

--------

Night Three begins! Send all actions to Aureal within 48 hours. ((expired on 2024-04-14 21:21:31) remaining) Fast night is available if all living players request it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1143 (isolation #42) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Aureal »

Well well well, it's down to just three of you left now, I see. I'm not even going to ask what happened to the other one. Probably decided to go write an adventure novel or something, I suppose. Or maybe just getting away from whatever you're doing.

Spoiler: Dannflor role card

Welcome Dannflor! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities:

Win condition:

This really would be easier if people were being more responsible instead of wandering off and napping and I don't even know what. I hope you all have strong arms because there's a lot of game names to carry. And also someone here wants to steal them. We'd better all stick together and be careful. Keep a close eye on each other.

Let's go! We're going to protect those game names and take them to safety! DRAGONEATER70 shall not see them again! I believe in us!
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1144 (isolation #43) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 2:34 pm

Post by Aureal »

Swiftly moving to the next game name, you notice a bit of a splotch on the back of it, like some sort of sticker had been attached there, how strange:

The
Mafia Cafe
has
one star
service

Votecount 4.00

Not Voting (3)
-> Not_Mafia, the worst, Klick

With 3 seekers, it takes 2 votes to remove someone from play.

The day deadline is in 7 days ((expired on 2024-04-21 21:34:30) remaining).
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1158 (isolation #44) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:16 pm

Post by Aureal »

There's some sticky adhesive on the next game name, it definitely feels like something was glued to it and got ripped off:

A
demon
proof
read
this game

Votecount 4.01

Not_Mafia (1)
-> the worst ()

Not Voting (2)
-> Not_Mafia, Klick

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1160 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:28 pm

Post by Aureal »

The next game name you're shown to does indeed have a sticker on the back still:

This game name approved by DragonEater70

Interesting. Very interesting... especially after looking at the sticker, stamped "Property of DragonEater70"

Votecount 4.02

Not_Mafia (2)
-> the worst (), Klick ()
[HAMMER]

Not Voting (1)
-> Not_Mafia

-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1161 (isolation #46) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:31 pm

Post by Aureal »

Hey... why are you looking at me like that? That says... what? You don't actually think it's stolen property, do you? Just what are you implying?!?

Wait!! Hang on, I just realized something! I saw something over here and I think it's the entrance to the hideout of those thieving DRAGONEATER70 minions! Come look! It's right here, we can go take a look and- or you two could shove someone down the stairs and slam the door.

I guess I really should've expected that. You guys really are into this hunting for the minions thing, aren't you? Well, I have news for you. One of you anyway. That one wasn't working for the nefarious DRAGONEATER70.

Spoiler: Not_Mafia role card

Welcome Not_Mafia! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities:

Win condition:

So. Now that it's down to just us left, I guess I have no choice but to explain more. There are no minions of DRAGONEATER70. We're all just playing a nice game of Mafia. I was hoping you all would help me pick up these game names I dropped earlier while I was re-organizing my hoard and- oh my lord you did not need to do that to the worst, Klick!!!

Spoiler: the worst role card

Welcome the worst! You are a
Vanilla Townie
Abilities:

Win condition:

Okay just a minute now! I really wanted your help with this! Moving all these names around is hard work or I wouldn't have asked for your help bringing them to my other secret hideout over here! Yes Klick, it is I, the definitely absolutely for real DRAGONEATER70! Check out my hat and trenchcoat! I'm the one who gave you that role card! You work for me!

Spoiler: Klick role card

Welcome Klick! You are a
Mafia Goon
Abilities:

Win condition:

So now that there's nobody left to stop us, we're going to take all of these names I dropped and go put them in my new hideout.

What do you mean, I can't be trusted and you're not going to listen to me? I mean sure, I used a disguise and an alias and maaaaybe there's a few game names that don't technically belong to me in there. That's no reason not to listen to me!

Please?

Come back?

Dang it.
-furtiveglance
Aureal
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Aureal
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1162 (isolation #47) » Sun Apr 14, 2024 7:40 pm

Post by Aureal »

Congratulations to the Mafia team of Klick and ceejayvinoya for winning Open 908!

Hideout of the definitely absolutely for real DRAGONEATER70
Mafia PT

Spectator Cage
Spectator Spectator Thread
Moderator PT

The thread is now open for post-game discussion.
-furtiveglance

Return to “Central Park [Open Games]”