Plurality VS Majority lim

This forum is for discussion related to the game.
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Plurality VS Majority lim

Post Post #0 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 6:42 am

Post by Gypyx »

In mafiascum, the default option is for majority to be the only way to get a lim

but i've noticed that in other communities, plurality often is the prefered form of voting, with votes often going to plurality with majority active (you can also pin that on the shorter deadlines obviously)

what are the benefits of those different systems and should we change or is it just not needed?
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text
Gypyx
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Gypyx
She/Her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: She/Her

Post Post #2 (isolation #1) » Fri Apr 12, 2024 7:54 pm

Post by Gypyx »

i don't think the ToS system would be great to execute on a forum scale, due to the wagons going through most of the time, probably, no quickhammers is something quite interesting though,

plurality allows people more freedom to pursue their personal wagon preferences, which idk if we really need that when it's already hard for townies to agree with each other, but at least it's more immediate personal satisfaction, which could cause some of the troubles over people being tunneled and such (aka : you don't really need their vote anyways)
White Flag : Carebear Edition is ongoing ! (13/13) hit me up if you wanna get on the priority replacement list / spectate

bottom text

Return to “Mafia Discussion”