Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 3:55 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

/confirmador
Show
"I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state out of a little city." - Themistocles

Megaton Mafia is in the works.

"And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first words it shall utter will be : CF Riot" - Hymn to CF Riot
CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:46 am

Post by CounselWolf »

Vote: Slicey

What did you do with Dicey, hmmmm?
Show
"I cannot fiddle, but I can make a great state out of a little city." - Themistocles

"And when the woman I love presents me with a child the first words it shall utter will be : CF Riot" - Hymn to CF Riot
CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #106 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Seraphim wrote:
Azhrei wrote:The self-vote, and following discussion, appear to have brought us out of the random stage :D

However, while I agree it's generally not very significant, I think it's something to look at.
And who are you to call whether or not the random voting stage is over? And why is the self-vote something to look at?
Whoa there. He said "appears to have brought". Nothing that the random stage is over definitively.

Unvote, vote: Seraphim

And self-votes are a little odd. And odd things should be looked at. Just like freak shows.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #129 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:41 pm

Post by CounselWolf »

Seraphim wrote:@Post 106

I think it should be obvious that these points are obvious. I find the fact that he merely repeated what had been said previous to his post. Yes, it should be obvious that the random stage is over. Which means half of his post means nothing. And of course the self-vote
should be looked at and is not important
...and that's the other half. In other words, I was merely asking for more information, more content with which myself and the town can use to discover more information and get good reads on any many players as possible.
What? I don't know what kind of language you're using. Elaborate.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:47 am

Post by CounselWolf »

DrippingGoofball wrote: I'll check again at end game. Here's my wager. If I'm wrong, I'll replace in 3 games. If I'm right, I'll mod a game.
I'll take those odds.
Show

CounselWolf
CounselWolf
Goon
CounselWolf
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #5) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:15 am

Post by CounselWolf »

sirdanilot wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Seraphim and Riceball is just noise right now. We're lynching M_K. This game has serious strict deadlines, lets not mess around.

M_K, its not tunnel vision, its looking for scums that aren't your scumteam.
Who are you to decide that? I do not like this attitude at all. And that last sentence is so completely useless and bad. I hope that you can see that yourself?

Nevertheless, I do see the case on MK. I just don't think we should ignore Seraphim or RBT, as the discussion with them gives us a lot of information, and obviously I suspect them more. I do not like at all how you are dismissing that completely. In fact you may be very well succeeding in diverting attention off them and onto MK. But I would suspect you more if I would not see the MK case, but I do see it. And the fact that I can see it makes it plausible that someone pushing for a lynch may in fact be town. (plausible, not probable or more likely)
Wel, I don't think it's just OGML who's decided that we're apparently lynching M_K. I think everybody who voted M_K thinks that as well.

sirdan - while you are right, we do have to
technically
focus on someone to lynch them. I thought that was obvious. I guess I didn't really pick up on the "M_K is scum" case. I'll re-read, but for Day 1 with the mandatory February 1st deadline, I think it's an ok case.

To the re-read I goes.
Show

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”