Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

/is in your base confirming your...people...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by Seraphim »

So...this game tastes like raw fish?

It must; its flavor is sushi.

Hahahaha...I kill myself.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #39 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:49 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: riceballtail

Rice balls do not have tails!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #62 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm sorry, but the riceballtail wagon needs more votes. We clearly need her dead as she is clearly scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #73 (isolation #4) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

We need more votes on the riceballtail wagon.

Speedlynch, go go go!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #85 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Even the lynchee agrees she(Are you a she?) is the best lynch. LYNCH GO NOW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #92 (isolation #6) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

This has just been one, long random voting phase. What fried your brain?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #95 (isolation #7) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:22 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Self-voting while randomly voting is a null tell.

Self-voting when the game is serious is a scumtell.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #105 (isolation #8) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Azhrei wrote:The self-vote, and following discussion, appear to have brought us out of the random stage :D

However, while I agree it's generally not very significant, I think it's something to look at.
And who are you to call whether or not the random voting stage is over? And why is the self-vote something to look at?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #128 (isolation #9) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

@Post 106

I think it should be obvious that these points are obvious. I find the fact that he merely repeated what had been said previous to his post. Yes, it should be obvious that the random stage is over. Which means half of his post means nothing. And of course the self-vote should be looked at and is not important...and that's the other half. In other words, I was merely asking for more information, more content with which myself and the town can use to discover more information and get good reads on any many players as possible.

@Post 108

I see you haven't met Nat yet...

@Post 109

1. If you can't note this, you probably shouldn't be playing Mafia.
2. Yes, because it merely adds to the uselessness of his post, as stated above.
3. I don't care, so long as they actually post content along with the little, useless reminder.
4. Your sarcasm is noted! Have a nice day! 8D

@Post 110

Is asking questions jumping the gun? And I see you missed the point of the question, as everyone else has. The second part of your post contains content, which is what I was looking for.

@Post 111

Drinking and playing Mafia is illegal in my state.

@Post 116

Who are you to up and decide that the point of my post was to attack for the content of his post instead of the lack of it? If I had decided that ending the random voting phase and noting that someone had self-voted was scummy, I'd need multiple votes to vote for you all. Also, calling riceballtail as my scumbuddy already? This kind of thing is bad as it sounds like you're setting up for future lynches.

FoS: sirdanilot

@Post 119

Why the sudden jump? And why the bullshit, dude? I want to stay in the random voting stage? That's your reason for voting me? What role have you ever encountered that would benefit for staying in the random voting stage? Talk about serious reaction voting and then looking for crappy reasons to vote the latest bandwagon...

FoS: Slicey

@Post 126

Because it's blatant rolefishing? Role speculation during the
random voting stage
. Sounds like you want to find power roles for easy lynches. Plus, what kind of bastard mod makes a set of roles that can both fulfill their win conditions by one killing the other? Except Tar, of course.

FoS: Microphone_Kirby

Also,
unvote
Because we're apparently out of the random voting phase now!
I'll watch some more reactions to see who actually warrants my vote as I have three different people who I'm looking at right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #130 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Whoops.

EBWOP: should be looked at and
is
important.

My bad.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #132 (isolation #11) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Eh, sorry. I meant NK. Or deaths...or whatever.

If you couldn't care less about the power roles, why are you speculating the set-up?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #159 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

@ Post 139
The former strongly implies that you do not agree that the random voting stage is over. The latter strongly implies that you do not think the self vote is something to look at.
And I've already explained this. Seeing as you cut out that part of my post, I hope you've read at, as it explains my reasoning. Yes, I could have worded it better, but it got the job done.

Also, I think you're confusing having multiple suspicions("casting a wide net"
) with calling scum partners. I'm saying, this is what looks scummy. It doesn't mean I want them lynched. It means that I have a problem with the post and that it looks scummy. Sliecy was pushing an invalid point. You are pushing several crappy reasons on me. And M_K was rolefishing.

None of these on their own, in my eyes, deserve a vote. Is there a problem with expressing my problems with multiple people? Do you not like where my chain of reasoning is going?

What you are doing is scummy as you seem to be looking for easy lynches later. Let's say riceballtail flips scum. Isn't it easy to say that 'Oh, well, Seraphim did this in the random stage and I called that the two of them were scumbuddies! Let's lynch them now!"?

I'm not saying that any of my suspects should be lynched. I'm saying that they've done something anti-town and that I'm on to them.

About Pressure:

Apply pressure as needed. Too much and you may burst your target and cause mislynches which is why aggressive play is sometimes considered scummy.

[/quote]
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #172 (isolation #13) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

@Post 160 and 161

Something about your posts just scream anti-town to me. I can't figure out what it is, but when I do...

@Post 167

I disagree. It got the job done as it forced Azhrei to post content. Or rather, more content than his post indicated. Even if the question is indeed a roundabout and sarcastic way of getting things done...it worked. I don't care if I get a few votes on me if we get scum lynched and discussion simmered to a boil.

1. Isn't my logic epic, though?
2. Yes, sorry. That post was hastily constructed.
3. Because, at that point in the game, pointless post lurking is worse than lurking IMO. Lurkers get replaced. Coasters don't.
4. I didn't say there wasn't anything of worth because I didn't.

Now, for the second part...

1. I can buy the part about RBT. But I can't buy the entire idea of confidence. I think having multiple suspects is a good thing, especially on day 1. Tunnel vision without regard for the rest of the town only hurts unless your suspect is scum.

You see, your entire 'I'll just vote for the biggest bandwagon" case isn't true. I FoSed only one person with a true bandwagon on him at the time and now. I'm getting a town read off of you from our little back-and-forth. I'm also getting a town read from Slicey, though I wish he'd post more. I'm still not sold on a Microphone_Kirby lynch, though his recent posts leave me uneasy.

Also,

You should post more content as you have been limited to (barely) defending your self-vote and pre-inning DGB's possible game. Oh, and self-voting. Post moar, please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #184 (isolation #14) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

OMGUS much, RBT?

I'll post more tomorrow or Sunday as I'm in no condition to think clearly right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #210 (isolation #15) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm not sure if I noted this, but I will be quoting normally again. That was just an experiment and I didn't like the format much either.
post 178 wrote:Building up to a bandwagon vote are we?
Or maybe I'm just getting bad vibes off of him? I just don't like some of his posts even if they aren't inherently anti-town.
post 178 wrote:Could you quote me some posts of others (before the azhrei post) that contain the information you suspect azhrei of copying?
Aragh...third window, coming up...you're going to make me crash my browser, you know?

For the self-voting part, check out posts 77-99.

For the 'we're out of the random phrase' part...
post 81 wrote:I almost always vote Day One self-voters. Personal philosophy of mine. And a (exceptionally minor) scum tell, which is better than random at this point.
post 86 wrote:What is more important, is the reactions of people seeing such a scum tell. I'm enjoying sitting on my luxury chair and observing the reactions of the players.

So, RBT, why did you self vote? Let's hear it.
And on and on. Once discussion gets serious, it's clear that the random phase is over. His post had no content in it, so I felt he needed more prodding.
post 178 wrote:You ignored my comment about ignoring raider.
Because I couldn't resist as his statement was so easy to question. His post stood out to be as I read it. That should answer both questions, I believe.
post 178 wrote: A townie would find a way between these extremes. You see, casting a wide net is easy for scum since it allows them to flip flop and change at their whim. Tunneling is also easy for them since they can ignore anything else that's happening in the game. Of course I have seen townies tunneling too, and if done correctly it can give some major information but I do not agree with tunneling if it's being done for an entire day 1
So my net is wider than your's. Is that really a scumtell? You're right, I don't think anyone right now is incredibly scummy. I still think RBT needs to contribute more as she is kinda flying under the radar at the moment.
post 178 wrote:I'm at a loss why you suddenly flip over and vote a completely different person now.
If I don't have a good suspect, I will vote lurkers or players I want to hear from. It's become...I suppose 'meta' is the word. You see, especially in Day 1, a vote is a statement. Unlike an FoS, however, this statement has merit. Votes, as a statement, can mean multiple things. My vote means that I want pressure on RBT to post more content.
post 183 wrote:This looks like an opportunistic park vote for scum because of the accusations against him.
This is bull. If I wanted your lynch, I would be attacking much harder than I am now. My vote is simply saying that I want you to post more content. I didn't notice your V/LA and you still haven't posted content now.
post 203 wrote:Strawmanning. Pretending RBT's vote is pure OMGUS while ignoring what reasons there were behind it. Then attacking the easier, fake position. Also, are you in a more reasonable position to explain your strawmanning?
My vote is even more justified now when she's out of V/LA and still has yet to post more content. I want to hear more from her. I wanted to hear more from her then as well. She accused me of 'scum parking my vote' which I found to be bull. At the time, I did not accuse of her being scummy, I was merely putting pressure down. The fact that she took it as an attack on her looks remarkably defensive on a Day 1. [/quote]
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #215 (isolation #16) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:35 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Riceballtail wrote:You're right, I do tend to seem under the radar when I've spent most of the game V/LA. That's why we notify people of such an absence. Now that I'm back, and caught up on most of the games, I can start posting more regularly.

However, you seem to be the only one who's pushing me, and honestly, you don't even seem to care that much anyway. Why, then, are you wasting your vote?
Because forcing out lurkers(even when they are actually on V/LA...which is my bad) is still more useful than putting your vote on someone who don't believe is scummy, just for the sake of putting your vote down. Now that you're out of V/LA, I look forward to playing with you. On that note...

Unvote
Vote: Santos

You have four posts all game. One was to confirm, the other three were joke votes. Lurk much?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #218 (isolation #17) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:39 pm

Post by Seraphim »

M_K, why are you voting OGML?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #290 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 4:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Please note my sig.

I like my vote where it is, though if circumstances change, I reserve my right to change my vote.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #330 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:57 am

Post by Seraphim »

post 325 wrote:EBWOP:

Stupid question:

Does scum know the identity of other scum in this game?
Why would town want to know this? Why do you care? This is very odd, in my opinion, and seems to indicate that you are some sort of anti-town role...

There are other reasons why I find Pear Bear anti-town, but I don't have time to list them ATM.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #381 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 1:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Talitha wrote:You did
exactly
the same thing yesterday that you are voting OGML for today.. i.e. the turnaround from M-K to Santos. The only difference is that yours was less blatant and attracted less attention. So who is more likely scum? The one who attracts everyone's attention for aggressive play, then changes his vote when new evidence comes to light? Or the bandwagoner, who follows the crowd?
Azhrei, to MK wrote:If you flip townie, I'm going to be looking very closely at OGML tomorrow.
Azhrei, to me wrote:Come on. Ever heard of bussing? If OGML flips scum, I'm gonna be looking verrry closely at you.
These comments make me feel pretty happy that Azhrei is scum. He's not thinking deeply about the game, just playing to a lazy formula and setting up his vote for the next day in advance, in case there's no convenient bandwagon to follow.
This.

Vote: Azhrei

Oh, hi all. I've been paying attention, I just haven't had the time to make a post since real life has been killing me lately. So yeah, I'm back.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #504 (isolation #21) » Sat Feb 14, 2009 1:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I apologize for my absence. I'll be catching up soon and posting my thoughts as I reread day two. Apparently, there's a case against Pear Bear and OGML from a quick scan of recent posts. Before I left, I do think Pear Bear was scummier though this may have changed. Expect more content later, just dropping in and saying I'm still alive...

(this is a triumph)
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #506 (isolation #22) » Sun Feb 15, 2009 4:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

I'm still alive...

(this is a triumph)

It's a Portal reference. A joke.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #557 (isolation #23) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 1:33 am

Post by Seraphim »

Instead of rereading day two, I decided to make my decisions solely based on what's happened today so far. Right now, my vote could go to one of two people...one of whom I was pretty sure was scum yesterday, which would be Pear Bear.

I'm going with the sure thing...I think Pear Bear is scum.

Vote: Pear Bear

I love Slicey's case which really sums up all my problems with PB.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

My vote was a placeholder while I got caught up, yeah. I had skimmed through the day today and saw Slicey's case, which was good, and felt Pear Bear deserved my vote until I finished reading. I finished rereading day 1, starting day 2 now...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #618 (isolation #25) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 9:59 am

Post by Seraphim »

Flameaxe wrote:
Vote: Flameaxe

I like wagons with shitty, unreasonable reasoning reasonable too! Can we lynch him already?
This.

Unvote
Vote: Flameaxe
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #627 (isolation #26) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Has Flameaxe ever acted like this in any game where he was town?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #634 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:25 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Wow. You're acting like Empking except you're not violently attacking random people for no reason. Though he is getting better...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #645 (isolation #28) » Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:01 am

Post by Seraphim »

Could someone please hammer? Flameaxe doesn't want to claim and wants to be lynched.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #654 (isolation #29) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

What drove me to vote was Flameaxe's self-vote. Any town who refuses to defend himself doesn't deserve to live unless they have very good reasons to do so.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (isolation #30) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:25 am

Post by Seraphim »

M_K, what the hell? If you felt like the Flameaxe lynch was a mistake, why didn't open up? You sound like scum trying to trip town who got onto that wagon and it's not working. Believe me, this isn't going to win your scum team the game.

Vote: Microphone_Kirby
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #707 (isolation #31) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

Why would he try that if he was town?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (isolation #32) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:31 am

Post by Seraphim »

I was about to say, "Well, why aren't you voting him?" when I realized that you were.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #712 (isolation #33) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 9:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

Because you were accusing him of being scum and I thought you weren't voting him but you were.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #734 (isolation #34) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Hey, nice. It's a warm, fuzzy feeling you get when it's morning and there's a dead scum and no dead townies. Let's get started!

Rereading on sirdanilot...very surprised that he was scum. Now that we have two scum from the same team dead, it's time to check their interactions.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #772 (isolation #35) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:23 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: Pear Bear

There's too much evidence against him to be ignored or brushed off as simple newbiness. Azhrei brings up the best point: that sirdanilot defended PB. Sirdan is scum. That, the scumminess coming off of him like a nuclear bomb's radiation, I refuse to sit back and watch us lynch another townie.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #778 (isolation #36) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:08 am

Post by Seraphim »

Knife cop more than likely would indicate whether or not a certain player had a knife or not. Other than that, I have no idea.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #780 (isolation #37) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Seraphim »

However, I refuse to play on the idea of two Mafia factions until we find this second faction. Hopefully, a Pear Bear lynch will reveal a lot.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #784 (isolation #38) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Well, his play has been really weird which seems to indicate that he's not normal Mafia. At least, that's what some of the other players have been saying.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #886 (isolation #39) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Just so you know, the person you replaced has acted very oddly and scummy throughout the game. You are currently the most probable candidate for today's lynch, or rather, you were.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #896 (isolation #40) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Sheesh, is everyone a townie in this game? Next I'm going to think DGB is scum.
DGB is always scum. XP
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #900 (isolation #41) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why a mass claim so early? So far as we know, we are in no danger of being endgamed yet.

FoS: Jebus
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #931 (isolation #42) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I am for the extension though I want to hear from Jebus. Why do you want a mass claim so early?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #938 (isolation #43) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:03 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: Jebus

This is ridiculous. Answer my question: why do you want a mass claim so badly?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #962 (isolation #44) » Sat Mar 07, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

If deadline approaches, I will change my vote to AK.

However, I think Jebus calling for a massclaim and then disappearing is a lot worse, so my vote stays unless something changes.

Raider and Narsis are also on my scumlist.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1032 (isolation #45) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:31 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't think AK is scum. Jebus, however, is. Why? Because he...

is lurking like hell
called for a massclaim with 16 players left

Let's lynch him, please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1064 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by Seraphim »

This is the second night in a row where a Mafia goon is dead...

Very interesting. Whoever is doing this, keep up the good work!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1097 (isolation #47) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: AK

I really can't see any other lynch happened today. Unless it's Zwet.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1121 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I have no idea why people think zwet is scum as there's absolutely no evidence to back it up.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1123 (isolation #49) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 12:14 pm

Post by Seraphim »

This is how you post in all your games. The only thing that could possibly be suspicious was the argument about Knife Cops, which was, IMO, kinda dumb.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1127 (isolation #50) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:56 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Can someone hammer?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1161 (isolation #51) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Seraphim »

After reading back, I think that an RBT wagon is in order. She posts every so often with little or no content. She is clearly active lurking and this needs to be taken care immediately, especially in a game like this.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1162 (isolation #52) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:48 am

Post by Seraphim »

EBWOP: Oh, whoops.

Unvote

Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1164 (isolation #53) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright then. Seeing as the single NK has been working for the town...

Unvote
Vote: AK
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1167 (isolation #54) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by Seraphim »

AK should be back at L-1.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1169 (isolation #55) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why he wasn't hammered before is anyone's guess. Hell, I'm surprised that he's lasted this long. PB's prior play was awful.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1172 (isolation #56) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:04 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Ah, thank you. It's about time.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1177 (isolation #57) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:38 am

Post by Seraphim »

AK was just hammered.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1182 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

Somebody thought zwet was on to something. I think now is the best time to start lynching lurkers especially lurkers who rolefish.

Vote: Qanqan

Lurky scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1189 (isolation #59) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Seraphim »

you mean you believed zwet's claim?

That's almost as stupid as following Empking on a lynch(no offense).

And nothing Qangan has said all game has given me any reason to believe he's town.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1199 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:27 am

Post by Seraphim »

You've rolefished and now that you're under attack, you are magically back in the game and you are now attacking the first player on your bandwagon.

More Qangan votes please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1202 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:21 am

Post by Seraphim »

Okay, question: were these town lynches players who were acting in a scummy fashion?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1208 (isolation #62) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 2:37 am

Post by Seraphim »

No, you could call it a trap really as there's no answer that makes you look town. You lurked and now that you're under fire, you're back in the game which confirms that you've been lurking which doesn't make you look good at all. The lesson: never lurk.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1210 (isolation #63) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 4:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

Actually, I'm getting a town read from Qangan now. I'm trying to force all the lurkers to come from their hidey holes.

Unvote
Vote: Minneko
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1214 (isolation #64) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:22 am

Post by Seraphim »

Except that Minneko is the holy grail of lurkers. He votes for Pear Bear and disappears from the game. He either shows up and makes some posts or we lynch him. Now is the best time to start lurker hunting.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1216 (isolation #65) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

End justifies the means in Mafia unless I act like a total douche. Minneko is active lurking, promising content where there is none.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1229 (isolation #66) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 3:58 am

Post by Seraphim »

killer seven, a player notorious for lurking.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1231 (isolation #67) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

Yes.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1243 (isolation #68) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Seraphim »

More votes on Minneko, please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1244 (isolation #69) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 10:54 am

Post by Seraphim »

^This is my 1000th post, BTW. Whoo, go me!
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (isolation #70) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:20 am

Post by Seraphim »

Are implying that either I or raider is scum? Actually, I can see Raider-scum...but I would much rather see Minneko the lurker die.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1291 (isolation #71) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

You should reread then. I don't think scum would be this stupid, but when you sign up for a game, you sign up for a commitment. ditching all of us just because you're confused isn't good ethics.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1312 (isolation #72) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Seraphim »

WTF?

Slicey, are you willing to be lynched tomorrow if your theory is wrong? Because trusting DGB, especially scum-DGB, is a long-shot.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1327 (isolation #73) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't want town players to get lynched for my mislynch. Scum players are rejoicing because they have managed to direct another town mislynch. Lovely.

If we're going to play this game, I'm going to deflect like hell and create a case on Raider because that's the only player that the DGB-ites will believe.

EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (isolation #74) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Azhrei wrote:
Unvote

For now, i think a
Vote: Seraphim
is in order. I'm willing to take a chance on DGB's bet, and he's not really struck me as very townie this game.
Do you have a meta on me?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (isolation #75) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

ALSO: How is raider more town than I am? I don't have time right now, but I'll pick apart the "cases" on me later. Don't have time right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (isolation #76) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Slicey wrote:
Seraphim wrote: EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
How is this relevant?

Also, I'm voting you because there is a confirmed scum voting for you, and a confirmed scum said that one of those 3 were scum and were being bussed. Is she lying? Maybe. Do I think she's lying? No.
This question is extremely relevant. Answer now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (isolation #77) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Like the rest of the lynches in this game, this one has gone by ridiculously fast. Clearly no one can see that several players have been pushing cases the entire game on town players. We lynched scum DAY 1 and that's it: since then, scum have been in control. When I flip town, analyze my wagon.

millar: your first actions replacing in is putting me at L-1. Any reason why?

I'm Daikon. I'm a giant white radish. I also help with digestion, especially of fats.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (isolation #78) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vanilla townie. Sorry. Was early in morning and had no time.

This is very odd.

NOW NO ONE HAMMER. I have not had ample time to defend myself at all. In fact, it would be sweet if someone would unvote me right now to avoid quickhammers. I'll have a better defense later when I have time; I have a bass lesson coming up in not too long.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (isolation #79) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'll explain myself. Everyone has stated that there are two scum groups. If there are two scum groups, chances are it would be 3:3:18 in order to be balanced. It's highly unlikely that unless one of the scum groups is larger than 3 people that I was scum with DGB.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1352 (isolation #80) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Post by Seraphim »

millar...why am I the scummiest player? What exactly is your case? Please, even if it's just echoing other people's thoughts.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1354 (isolation #81) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Seraphim »

voting without case coming in can be alright.

Coming in and putting a player at L-1 without a case IS SCUMMY.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1356 (isolation #82) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, whatever.

BTW, your intuition sucks. Of course I'm worried about dying...any good town should defend themselves. Putting a player at L-1 for NO REASON except for gut looks like easy, wagon vote to me.

Unvote
Vote: millar13

We've got scum here, people.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1363 (isolation #83) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Oh wow.

Lynch RBT or millar tomorrow. Avenge my death.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1364 (isolation #84) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 11:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I was town, BTW. More amazing scum railroading...
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1372 (isolation #85) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Seraphim »

Whoa. That wasn't a hammer?

I want to read Slicey, raider, and millar/whoever millar replaced in isolation and then see where my vote stands.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1377 (isolation #86) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Why did you vote for me when I was danger of dying in the first place? You unvoted me once it became apparent that I was semi-confirmed town after my "death".

I bet I'm tonight's night-kill, though.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1392 (isolation #87) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 5:14 am

Post by Seraphim »

Urm, role claim? Full? What are you, exactly?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1397 (isolation #88) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

With Pie's death, I don't think millar is scum. I really think that with four dead scum, we can find the last scum players fairly easily. I need to reread and hopefully we can get some more answers to find those last scum.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1400 (isolation #89) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:30 am

Post by Seraphim »

Because of how hard he pushed for millar's lynch yesterday.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1401 (isolation #90) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

EBWOP: PieIsPopcorn
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1405 (isolation #91) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Seraphim »

millar13 wrote:Two votes already...GO TOWN!
Instead of whining and using AtE, you could actually defending yourself. I've been shook up enough to look at other viable lynch candidates...if you're town, stop complaining and start playing.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1407 (isolation #92) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Lynches need a majority which has not happened. You can at least defend your play or else I will vote you. If you want people to respect you, stop whining.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1412 (isolation #93) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 11:50 pm

Post by Seraphim »

raider8169 wrote:
Slicey wrote:Raider. Explain.
Whats there to explain? We were not able to get enough votes for a lynch yesterday so that tells me that it is not a good lynch right now. I think a WhereisTony lynch is much better.
Why is a WhereIsTony lynch better? This logic is bullshit.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1458 (isolation #94) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Mafia 86? Was that Dead Rikamaru's game?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1460 (isolation #95) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Seraphim »

My theory was invalidated the minute PieIsPopcorn flipped scum. however, scum forces should generally never be more than 1/4 of the town even if there are multiple factions...

I also find the lack of power roles disturbing. Did we only have a cop?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1468 (isolation #96) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Ogml is dead
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1500 (isolation #97) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: millar13

Let's stop bullshitting and kill this guy.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1526 (isolation #98) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Seraphim »

Can someone hammer if need be? Please, thank you.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1532 (isolation #99) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 1:15 am

Post by Seraphim »

Dude, the fake hammer won't work twice.

I swear, I'm never playing a game with millar again.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1537 (isolation #100) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 11:50 am

Post by Seraphim »

millar13 wrote:Your all wrong...another townie dies
Despite your amazing, stellar defense... :roll:
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1546 (isolation #101) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:32 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vote: RBT

millar's play was awful...I want more from RBT.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1548 (isolation #102) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

Whoa that was L-2?

Unvote
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1549 (isolation #103) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:40 am

Post by Seraphim »

God, I'm out of it today...how many players are left exactly? 7?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1551 (isolation #104) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright. I am almost positive there's only one scum group and an SK...otherwise, scum comprises most of the town right now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1557 (isolation #105) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Seraphim »

*face-palm*

IIoA.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1559 (isolation #106) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I'm with Slicey. I've been waiting for this content for ages from everyone's favorite lurker for forever.

Minneko, if you're not going to do anything, replace out please.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1591 (isolation #107) » Sat May 02, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I say we kill lurkers. I'm willing to bet that there's at least one scum among them.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1596 (isolation #108) » Sun May 03, 2009 11:11 am

Post by Seraphim »

Mod: Note my sig.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1607 (isolation #109) » Mon May 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't get it, RBT. Don't you have better reasons than that?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1614 (isolation #110) » Wed May 06, 2009 11:35 am

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Vote: RBT
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1616 (isolation #111) » Wed May 06, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Seraphim »

RBT shows up, places a vote on me, and disappears. I will place a vote on Minneko if that's going to be the lynch for the day.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1626 (isolation #112) » Fri May 08, 2009 9:34 am

Post by Seraphim »

Seriously, does anyone mind if I hammer? I'll Minneko some more time but this game is just going to keep dragging on unless we take some action. We can't scumhunt when our main suspect is AWOL.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1628 (isolation #113) » Fri May 08, 2009 3:28 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Unvote
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1656 (isolation #114) » Tue May 12, 2009 9:43 am

Post by Seraphim »

After a while, I got bored and tired of this game. The lack of power roles was really deterring as it completely threw of my read of this set-up. There was one point where I thought it was mountainous with a cop thrown in.

Oh well, good game guys.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”