Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Fri Jan 16, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Microphone_Kirby »

Role acquired. Ready and waiting!
One must forget the past in order to forgive it. Victory is everything. Being lynched is shameful (especially if you win) but death is awesome.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 7:55 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Vote: Plum
for the awesome sig.
QFT... although it's not worth a vote IMO. :P

And hello, Setanta! Welcome! ^_^

Vote: Setanta

>_> <_<
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 5:04 pm

Slicey wrote:
CounselWolf wrote:
Vote: Slicey

What did you do with Dicey, hmmmm?
...Do you know me? Cause my name used to be slicendice. >_>
yru2srs? :(
A good punny comeback would be "I decided to cut him out". :D
Azhrei wrote:People, what's with all the names starting with 'S'? In a sushi themed game, that's really odd.

So many 's's!
And I seem to be left out... not fair!!!! Death to the people with an S!!! :evil:

:P
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #88 (isolation #3) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:56 am

Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Riceballtail

Obviously sushi-scum. Speedlynch GO!
:shock:
I hope your joking. Here, I'm thinking Seraphim was some sort of lyncher...
Seraphim wrote:Even the lynchee agrees she(Are you a she?) is the best lynch. LYNCH GO NOW.
Yes, I would also like to know if you're a she, RBT. I don't want to keep going like s/he or him/her when I refer to you (Jebus too). ;)

I would also like to know why s/he self-voted, too. Are you some sort of suicidal jester, cause I can't see
Townies
wanting to lynch themselves... in their right minds, of course.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #122 (isolation #4) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:13 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:Dudes, lyncher speculation
and
jester speculation
in one post
! More votes for M_K please.
hp [leaves] wrote:Man, too much speculation in one early-game post. And I'm currently playing at two mind-screw games. Not willing to instantly jump on the wagon; but this is definitely worth a FoS.
FoS M_K

Also sirdanilot, I'd like to hear your case against me.
... So? :lol:
What's that supposed to mean to me? :lol: :lol:
Riceballtail wrote:
UNVOTE

Sorry I happened to like the joke about my name being something sushi-ish. Random voting should be silly, as it breaks the ice for people who haven't met in a game before. I honestly find it bothersome people reacted that strong.
... Sorry, but it's had to break the ice of a cold hearted (and paranoid) bastard. :twisted:
raider8169 wrote:Not sure if you are being serious when I read that post I understood it to be him joking around and not being serious with that. I could be mistaken, wouldnt be the first.
... I was a little serious. Frankly, I'm ready to expect just about anything in these games. :?
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #126 (isolation #5) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:06 am

Green Crayons wrote:
unvote, vote: Microphone_Kirby
. 118 + 122 aided in this decision.
OhGodMyLife wrote:I agree with Green Crayons.
... I'm listening, so start talking. Why should this:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Dudes, lyncher speculation
and
jester speculation
in one post
! More votes for M_K please.
... matter at all? I'm still laughing at how retarded this sounds. :lol:
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #131 (isolation #6) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:11 pm

Seraphim wrote:@Post 126

Because it's blatant rolefishing? Role speculation during the
random voting stage
. Sounds like you want to find power roles for easy lynches. Plus, what kind of bastard mod makes a set of roles that can both fulfill their win conditions by one killing the other? Except Tar, of course.

FoS: Microphone_Kirby
About time I got a straight answer. Not from who I asked for, but that's fine.

Role fishing? I couldn't care less about the power roles at the moment. Plus, easy
lynches
? I don't see how I'd want to lynch a power-role intentionally... unless I was the boldest Mafioso ever. :D
They'd be more like easy NK's... to an extent.

Lastly, like I said before:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:Frankly, I'm ready to expect just about anything in these games.
Unvote
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #133 (isolation #7) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:59 pm

Seraphim wrote:Eh, sorry. I meant NK. Or deaths...or whatever.

If you couldn't care less about the power roles, why are you speculating the set-up?
... The best answer I can give is that you and RBT acted in a certain way I'd think Lynchers and Jesters (respectively) act... although it seemed blatantly obvious (and when I think about it, it gives me a splitting headache), and I just commented on it out of curiosity. You could say I was half-joking... but then I'd be half-serious too.

But I will say this in offense: Two roles don't make a set-up (it'd be silly and stupid seeing a game with only Lynchers trying to lynch jesters :lol:) and last I checked, Jesters and Lynchers aren't Power Roles. Just annoyances.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #160 (isolation #8) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:31 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm guessing that:

Microphone_Kirby (5)- Pear Bear, ortolan, OhGodMyLife, Sipylus, Green Crayons
raider8169 (3)- Plum, Septia, Talitha
Seraphim (3)- CounselWolf, sirdanilot, Slicey

One of these three players is scum, and being bus'ed.

I'll check again at end game. Here's my wager. If I'm wrong, I'll replace in 3 games. If I'm right, I'll mod a game.
Don't bet on it if you're betting me. :lol:
In fact, I think the odds say you'll be replacing in a few games, DGB. ;) :P
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #161 (isolation #9) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 3:46 pm

Flameaxe wrote: A) He joined in march. That isn't exactly "newb" territory anymore.
B) If we all had the mentality of "it was a stupid mistake!", we would never get anywhere.
C) It isn't a null-tell because you've done it as town. If there was a bit more sarcasm there, and he made it obvious it was a joke (which he made obvious it wasn't), I could see it. But when it comes right down to it, it s a scumtell.
RA) No, but would you say Three games on-site w/one of those I bailed out in the middle of be considered "newb"?
I will tell you this, though: I've played at least 8 games off this site, so that probably isn't considered "newb" at all. :P
RB) ... Too true. If this mentality didn't exist, then I would've been lynched in Kirby Mafia when I feel I should've: Day one. ;)
RC)
Both
mentalities are merely opinion; Null because you did "it" before and "it" being a scumtell. Sure many people share the second thought, but then that makes it merely
popular
opinion.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #181 (isolation #10) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:00 am

hp [leaves] wrote:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
Flameaxe wrote: A) He joined in march. That isn't exactly "newb" territory anymore.
B) If we all had the mentality of "it was a stupid mistake!", we would never get anywhere.
C) It isn't a null-tell because you've done it as town. If there was a bit more sarcasm there, and he made it obvious it was a joke (which he made obvious it wasn't), I could see it. But when it comes right down to it, it s a scumtell.
RA) No, but would you say Three games on-site w/one of those I bailed out in the middle of be considered "newb"?
I will tell you this, though: I've played at least 8 games off this site, so that probably isn't considered "newb" at all. :P
RB) ... Too true. If this mentality didn't exist, then I would've been lynched in Kirby Mafia when I feel I should've: Day one. ;)
RC)
Both
mentalities are merely opinion; Null because you did "it" before and "it" being a scumtell. Sure many people share the second thought, but then that makes it merely
popular
opinion.
Admitting he's scummy ?_? I don't understand this post at all.
Then I'll walk you through it.
The first statement is posing a question and stating facts... although I do not wish to prove said fact at the moment, if at all. :P
The second statement is merely reflection.
The third statement is merely opinion. And speaking of said statement:
Green Crayons wrote:
Kirby wrote:RC) Both mentalities are merely opinion; Null because you did "it" before and "it" being a scumtell. Sure many people share the second thought, but then that makes it merely popular opinion.
So, then, what to you qualifies an action as a tell, or do you believe they simply do not exist? As far as I can tell, that's the point you're trying to make here..
Me, I rely on contradiction as a more sure tell; the conflict of actions. I believe in contradiction as a tell so much, I dare say it's fact. Its served me well.
Then again, I think there's no truly 100% reliable scum-tell other than admitting s/he's scum. One might say my opinion of contradiction as a tell it's merely opinion gathered from experience, which is what I say of "role-fishing" as a tell.
Talitha wrote:
unvote: raider
vote: MK

For the post pointed out by OGML - I think that scum are more likely to be consciously or unconsciously thinking about possible non-scum roles when they
see
behaviour in the thread that doesn't look normal.

Also for lack of subsequent townish vibes.
Then lets flip the scenario. Tell me: what would Town do "when they see behaviour in the thread that doesn't look normal"? (My opinion in parentheses)
Would they play along? (if they're insane)
Would they ignore it? (the sensible thing, considering what has transpired :roll:)
Or would they get curious... maybe suspicious? (Most likely. Happened to me.)

... What I find laughable is that I'm Voted on for thinking - out loud - that I thought two people had
the two biggest "ignore me"
independent
roles
I've ever seen. :lol:
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #186 (isolation #11) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:26 pm

OhGodMyLife wrote:M_K, just two words - Selective Scumhunting
...HUH??? What the hell are you talking about??? Is that like Tunnel Vision or something??? :?
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #193 (isolation #12) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:00 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:
Seraphim and Riceball is just noise right now. We're lynching M_K.
This game has serious strict deadlines, lets not mess around.

M_K, its not tunnel vision, its looking for scums that aren't your scumteam.
OK...
that's
tunnel vision. That much I'm sure of. :|
And 8 Days is
plenty
of time to speculate... for me, at least. :D
You're making a situation out of... well, something that isn't one. Yet.
FoS: OGML

Hybris wrote:Speaking of... could somebody restate the M_K case in clearer words, because right now it looks to me that the majority of the case on him is that
he speculated and joked about the jester and lynchers in the random stage where everybody is messing around
. I'm hoping thats not the case, or else the wagon is a massive logical failure. I'm pretty sure (read; hoping) that there is more to it, but I can't find it.
... I'd say that's pretty much the basics of it. :|
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #217 (isolation #13) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:34 pm

Green Crayons wrote:
M_K wrote:Me, I rely on contradiction as a more sure tell; the conflict of actions. I believe in contradiction as a tell so much, I dare say it's fact. Its served me well.
Then again, I think there's no truly 100% reliable scum-tell other than admitting s/he's scum. One might say my opinion of contradiction as a tell it's merely opinion gathered from experience, which is what I say of "role-fishing" as a tell.
So are you suggesting there is never behavior found to be common amongst scum?
From my experience, yes.
I've seen scum post often and lurk like hell, scum give constructive posts and useless posts, and "bus" Mafia and Townie alike... amongst other such opposites.
I will say one of each opposite happens more often than the other with scum, but I still say there's no 100% reliable scum-tell.
Slicey wrote:Anyway, I feel the MK has somewhat contradicted himself. First, he states that he could care less about the power roles in this game. Then, he said he was half serious that he
speculated the
power roles
of Seraphim and RBT
. Why are you speculating power roles if you don't care about them? That, coupled with Green Crayons explanation deserves a vote on MK.

Vote: MK
:lol:

...OK, seriously...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You're making me laugh!!! Jesters and lynchers
power roles
??? You got to be kidding me!

FoS: Slicey

Oh, and
Vote: OhGodMyLife
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #219 (isolation #14) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 3:58 pm

Two Reasons, Seraphim:

One:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:
Seraphim and Riceball is just noise right now. We're lynching M_K.
This game has serious strict deadlines, lets not mess around.

M_K, its not tunnel vision, its looking for scums that aren't your scumteam.
OK...
that's
tunnel vision. That much I'm sure of.
:|
And 8 Days is
plenty
of time to speculate... for me, at least.
:D
You're making a situation out of... well, something that isn't one. Yet.
Tunnel Vision + Hurrying people along when there's plenty of time (can't think of shorter words for all that... :\) = Seriously bad vibes, especially if he didn't respond to [the quoted post] yet.

And Two... you can say it's OMGUS, but whatever. :|
Talitha wrote:Look, we have a firm deadline and it's now less than a week away. My understanding is that if we do not reach a majority there will not be a lynch. Voting, pressure and lynching are the town's main weapons, so why are people not using them? I cannot begin to understand why SO many people are not voting.

We have a decent main bandwagon on M-K. Why not use your vote to
support
it, put some pressure on him, and make progress for the town? If you don't think M-K is a good vote, then have a look at Seraphim or raider who also have multiple votes. If you are the only one voting for a person, either make a good case and convince others to join you, or reconsider putting your vote somewhere where it is actually
doing
something.
... Progress? Lynching Townies =/= Progress... not that anyone will take my word for it... :|
And I don't see the rush... yet. 3 Days to deadline is a good time to rush, but not now.
FoS: Talitha

You're starting to sound like OGML in the "hurry up" department. :evil:
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #239 (isolation #15) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:27 am

hp [leaves] wrote:My post on M_K's case

Post 122: Admits he's scum?
No.
hp [leaves] wrote:Post 131: (Intended) misinterpretation.
... What the hell are you talking about? Explain yourself!
hp [leaves] wrote:Post 161: Admitting he's scummy by answering all of Falmeaxe's questions "yes".
... Wrong. Completely wrong, especially since there were no questions.
hp [leaves] wrote:Post 181: Defending himself by joking around.
Post 217: Still joking around and OMGUS'ing OGML.
... Next time you give an argument, get your facts straight and don't you
dare
put words into my mouth. :evil:
I was serious in those two posts... even though I was laughing around the end of Post 217.
Setanta wrote:
Mk wrote:RC) Both mentalities are merely opinion; Null because you did "it" before and "it" being a scumtell. Sure many people share the second thought, but then that makes it merely popular opinion.
So basically if everyone agrees it's scummy it doesn't matter as it's just a popular opinion? Surely this could be used to defend any action? basically you can respond with "No wai" to anything said citing it as popular opinion, not fact.
Maybe I'm not understanding you correctly here but this is what I'm getting out of this point. Please calarify if I am taking this the wrong way.
I think you got the basic point right: If everyone agrees [some action] is scummy, it's merely popular opinion, like any one "scumtell" is merely opinion.
The "It doesn't matter" part of your statement is strange. Popular opinion gets people lynched, so it kinda does matter... but only in that regard. Persuasion is a mighty powerful part of this game... but does a lynch prove a opinion right? I don't think so. Like I said:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:I think there's no truly 100% reliable scum-tell other than admitting s/he's scum.
... since it's usually Townies getting lynched for showing such "scum-tells".
... Yes, one
could
use the opinion card as a defense... but that would be a
very
weak defense, wouldn't it?
OhGodMyLife wrote:M_K: Please explain why tunnel vision is scummy.
Tunnel Vision alone? It's counter-productive, but that's about it. Alone, it's weak.
But in your case, your also trying to rush a lynch along when there's plenty of time left and you're not even
trying
to build
your own case you've started
; other people were building your case for you. It's good enough for me to vote you.
raider8169 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Santos wrote:Yes, I am semi-lurking, but I am not hesitating to post; I just don't have much to add at the moment as most of the discussion usually works itself out. I'm in no hurry to lynch anyone: If a decision needs to be made, then I don't mind being the deciding vote...
Yeah.

Admits to lurking but calls it 'semi' lurking. Says he doesn't have much to add, but waits by the sidelines for discussions to 'work themselves out' without input from him, whatever he means by 'discussions working themselves out.'

However, this wimp who has, by his own admission, little to say, is willing to hammer.

ANYBODY.

He's waiting for the discussion to work itself out, ie,
get to lynch minus one
. Right? That's the gist of it.

And when we're at lynch minus one, whoever is being lynched, he's willing to hammer. It doesn't matter who. As long as it's not him.

He's just Mr. Silent-Semilurker-Hammer. When we need a hammer, he'll be there. But not for anything else. For anything but the hammer, count him out. He just doesn't have much to say.

I'm sorry folks but this is scum all the way.

unvote, vote: Santos
:shock: I never read it that way but it does make sense.
I would like a response from him before I add my vote.
Ditto. What do you have to say to DGB's accusation, Mr. Silent-Semilurker-Hammer? :P
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #249 (isolation #16) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 4:29 pm

raider8169 wrote:He quoted me and said you. That seemed like it was directed at me.
...Sorry about that. It was meant for Santos. When I said "Mr. Silent-Semilurker-Hammer", I meant in the context DGB put it as, which seemed to be a "situational nickname" for Santos.
Sorry for the confusion. :oops:
Santos wrote:Hmm, missed the next page. The 'I already did' was directed at Setanta.

Catching up on the next page I notice a
lot of people would rather vote for me being honest
as opposed to posting some BS excuse that I can't read a forum thread of a few pages and will do so in several days from now. Pathetic.
*sigh* Join the club. :roll:
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #268 (isolation #17) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 6:48 am

Plum wrote:Nice lack of legit defense. I don't care that it's the tuth so much as that the behavior which you admit is true is scummy. The defense here is truly pathetic.
MK sort of seems to agree that the 'people are only voting me for being honest defense' is at least in his case legit.
Voting someone for being honest is never wrong; it's a question of whether the behavior in question is scummy/warrants a vote or not.
Legit... maybe, but a very, verrrrrry weak defense as the :roll: should've symbolized. It can be destroyed with a single breath of air. ;)

FoS: Santos

Consider this an ultimatum, Santos: you have one day or one chance to explain why you'd just lurk-hammer anyone that goes L-1 and explain any current suspicions you have against anyone here.
Or else... that FoS can
easily
turn into a Vote, you know... ;)
OhGodMyLife wrote:Raider, M_K scumpair is making itself obvious.
:lol:
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #18) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 9:28 am

Santos wrote:I guess no one got the hint that i am basically a plain townie, but can only deliver the deciding lynch vote, if i am going to vote at all today. And as you can see, i have not voted yet because i cannot or i will be modkilled.
... OK. That slows me down a bit. At least you
seem
to have a legit reason for hammering... So why lurk? Do you really have no opinion on
anything
that transpired???
One must forget the past in order to forgive it. Victory is everything. Being lynched is shameful (especially if you win) but death is awesome.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #333 (isolation #19) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 4:59 pm

Plum wrote:
Possible Santos Scumbuddies:

OGML -
less suspicious
I'd... love to hear an explanation for why OGML's "
less
suspicious". Personally, he's on the top of my list, mainly because of that rather sudden change-of-vote from me to Santos...
Pear Bear wrote:And finally, I don't fully comprehend the hasty flameaxe voting...
One vote =/= hasty... :?
This part of that post sounds very weird.

... I'll need to think about the arguments given on the other people more carefully before I comment about them.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #350 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:14 am

What I think of the other cases
by
Microphone_Kirby

Chapter 1: The case on Pear Bear: Lurking, hesitant to post, and "assessed what everyone else was thinking" to keep or remove the (apparently) "random" vote on M_K. (Hey! That's ME!!!)

My opinion: "Trying to find the right words" is one thing, but there's no reason to hesitate to post if you're a Townie. Arguments are welcome, but trying to merely "go with the flow", especially with pressure on you, is suspicious to me. And then, in response to the accusations you say:
Pear Bear wrote:
I understand that I'm looking realllllly scummy right now. My half-baked plan has basically blown up in my face. I was hoping that if I had kept my vote on MK he would be lynched and turn out to be scum
, but towards the end of that process I began to doubt his scumminess. That combined with pressure to act in someway caused me to remove my vote. However, I didn't think that Santos was scum either, and that by being one of the few to not vote him I would assure my nonscumminess.
Ive made a newb mistake that could potentially end up killing me, and hurting the town.

Fail.
It makes me think about this "half-baked plan" a little deeper... if I was lynched and if I flip scum, you'd be less suspicious in the eyes of the Town... all because of a (apparently) random vote.
But when (that right; I said
when
) I would flip Town... what then? Would your defense be "it was a random vote"? Would you be more forgiven because it was one of the first votes?
Something in my head says that this plan was to lynch me and use the "random vote" excuse to cover your tracks.
And something about the bolded statement rubs me and my gut the wrong way...

FoS: Pear Bear

And an obligatory
FoS: OhGodMyLife

Still with the smarmy comments and no real help or answers? :roll:

(Working on other suspects later; posting this now for comments)
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #352 (isolation #21) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:56 am

Narsis wrote:put your vote where your mouth is MK. fos does nothing.
If all I did was vote for whomever I merely felt was scummy, I would be moving it around like a Queen on a chess board. FoS's are fine for me; they're like bookmarks, or maybe contestants on
American Idol
, waiting to be judged...

Now, moving on:

Chapter 2: Dousing the Flameaxe

The Case: All I found that basically, Flameaxe weakly defended Santos and gut feelings...

My opinion: I can't peg a thing on Flameaxe. The weak defense on Santos is exactly that; it doesn't mean much to me. I'd want Flameaxe to post more, and something that we can use; most of his posts are useless so far for info gathering.

Chapter 3:
... For now, there is no chapter three.
I will say this: when hp[leaves] comes back, he needs to talk about DGB's argument against him (#320). I'm starting to see her point.
FoS: hp[leaves]

Jebus wrote:Here, finishing up re-read.
Are you done yet? *crosses arms*
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #368 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:42 pm

Jebus wrote: Post 249 - MK posts something very interesting:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
Santos wrote:Hmm, missed the next page. The 'I already did' was directed at Setanta.

Catching up on the next page I notice a
lot of people would rather vote for me being honest
as opposed to posting some BS excuse that I can't read a forum thread of a few pages and will do so in several days from now. Pathetic.
*sigh* Join the club. :roll:
--------------
My scumlist thus far (with scum-o-meter, 100 being definite, 30 being nuetral):

MK - 90/100
--------------
Conclusions:
-MK - somewhat contradictory, suggesting lynchers/jesters

Will expand on request.
All right.

First, I request an expansion on #249. What about that post made it interesting?

Second, I want to know how your conclusions (on me) correlates with the scumlist and a possible expansion on that if the conclusions don't directly correlate... but a definite expansion on "somewhat contradictory" is necessary.

Maybe I'll respond strongly to your post after that.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #374 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:54 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:Plum, of all of those scrambling to find the right/easiest lynch in the wake of the Santos lynch, you're the only one who seemed to actually be trying to do so
in a way diagnostic of alignment
based on yesterday's play.
Um...... you lost me here. Can you explain that in
simpler
terms? :?
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:57 pm

Talitha wrote:OGML is a good / well-known player...
... If you say so. How would I know... or, true or not, why should I care?
Talitha wrote:...in a game that's likely to have more than one killing group. I doubt he'll still be alive at endgame. We don't need to waste a lynch on him.
Really......?
Geez... this post is giving me some really bad vibes...
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #25) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:28 am

Azhrei wrote:
Talitha wrote:I'd be interested in hearing if MK was referring to the killing group speculation, or something else in the post when he mentioned his 'bad vibes'.
Hm, I didn't think of that. I just assumed he meant that group speculation. Clarifcation would be good MK.
Yes, I was primarily referring to the fact that she mentioned the possibility of more than one killing group... but everything else that was said - "doubtful he'll be alive at endgame" and "we don't need to waste a lynch" - added to those bad vibes.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #402 (isolation #26) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Pear Bear wrote:And this is a perfect example of how my newb tendancies and inexperience are being horribly misinterpereted for scum behaviour, by more experienced players who are either confusing themselves, or going for an easy kill.

I was simply putting my thoughts out there.
One: This defense is lousy overall.
Two: Misinterpreted? Care to clarify how your "newb tendancies" are
Town
behavior? Or maybe even Null? Oh, and "newbie" doesn't qualify to me as an answer.
Three: Confusing ourselves? I'm insulted...
OhGodMyLife wrote:
M_K wrote:I'd... love to hear an explanation for why OGML's "less suspicious". Personally, he's on the top of my list, mainly because of that rather sudden change-of-vote from me to Santos...
Well, I can see you're still sore about yesterday.
... Yep. :P
OhGodMyLife wrote:
M_K wrote:And an obligatory
FoS: OhGodMyLife

Still with the smarmy comments and no real help or answers?
Why don't you just grow a pair and vote me? Your FoS is worthless.
Because the advantage of lacking a pair is that I don't have to think with them. :P
But to answer your question seriously: because I'm not too sure... and I'm less sure now (but not because you said it's worthless...).
OhGodMyLife wrote:
M_K wrote:Chapter 2: Dousing the Flameaxe

The Case: All I found that basically, Flameaxe weakly defended Santos and gut feelings...

My opinion: I can't peg a thing on Flameaxe. The weak defense on Santos is exactly that; it doesn't mean much to me. I'd want Flameaxe to post more, and something that we can use; most of his posts are useless so far for info gathering.
Geez, all these scummy people want us to
ignore Flameaxe
, I wonder why?
... No. Don't you
dare
put words into my mouth, too.
I never said
anything
about ignoring Flameaxe, and I sure as hell didn't imply it.
OhGodMyLife wrote:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Plum, of all of those scrambling to find the right/easiest lynch in the wake of the Santos lynch, you're the only one who seemed to actually be trying to do so
in a way diagnostic of alignment
based on yesterday's play.
Um...... you lost me here. Can you explain that in
simpler
terms? :?
No. Well, ok. Basically, she seems like she's really trying to ascertain alignment, whereas most of the rest of the people voting me seem to just be doing it because its easy.
OK. Thank you. Now allow me to retort:

You're absolutely right. It's easy to vote you now. Too damn easy, in fact.
Personally, I want you hung right now.
"Professionally", I wanted to hear from you again with much more content than what I've seen in your previous posts. I'm satisfied now. ;)

... And I'm convinced that there are better lynches than yours, OGML.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #413 (isolation #27) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 7:04 am

OhGodMyLife wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
ortolan wrote:And I agree that the prefix "Precooked" suggests there may well be multiple mafia factions anyhow...
Does it, really? I understood it to mean that we were authentic raw sushi against a pre-cooked sushi mafia. What other kind of sushi would be scummy? Maybe I should study Japanese restaurant menus.
Why is your biggest concern right now making sure everyone stops looking for a theoretical second scumgroup, hmm?
...First, you answered your own question:
Theoretical
scum group. We don't even
know
if it exists...

Second, does it matter if a second group exists???
Scumgroup 1 = Scum
Scumgroup 2 = Scum, so
SG1 = SG2
... and we lynch them all the same.
DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't see the case against Azhrei, so at the moment I'm suspicious of the players that are making what appears to be a bogus case against Azhrei.

Really I don't get it. Can someone explain it to me?
Well... I'll try.

Talitha claims that Azhrei did the same thing that OGML did; the quick turnaround from voting me to Santos. She also claims that Azhrei's turnaround was more bandwagonish than OGML's.
Also, she claims that Azhrei was setting up future votes with the two quoted posts. (Check post 380 for more details)

Well... that's how I understand it. If I'm wrong, by all means correct me. :D
ortolan wrote:And I don't even think hp[leaves] has posted today? I like this vote, even better than the OMGL wagon.
As I remember, he announced in his sig that he was V/LA... until the 8th (i.e. Today, Real Time).
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #435 (isolation #28) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:04 am

Microphone_Kirby wrote:And I'm convinced that there are better lynches than yours, OGML.
... I'm starting to regret saying this. '>_>
First, I thought OGML's big post was a breath of fresh air; him finally posting some decent content to use. Now, everyone else is saying that post was merely suspecting anyone who merely pointed a finger at him. It might be true... but I liked that he gave a big fat post to use as info...

Add to that he
seems
to
know
the existence of a second scum-group and the sudden change of vote D1...
Yeah... I think I said enough.

Vote: OhGodMyLife
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #456 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 11, 2009 4:50 pm

To hp[leaves]:
You have two posts (320 and 399) to answer to, IMO.

Oh, and here's an
Unofficial Vote Count

OhGodMyLife (10)- Azhrei, Riceballtail, Slicey, Narsis, Jebus, DrippingGoofball, Pear Bear, raider8169, sirdanilot, Microphone_Kirby,
Pear Bear (3)- Farkshinsoup, Plum, OhGodMyLife,
Azhrei (2)- Talitha, Seraphim
hp[leaves] (1)- ortolan
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:34 am

Farkshinsoup wrote:I would say that Pear Bear and OGML are the only 2 viable candidates for lynch today.
If you are not voting for one or the other, you should be.
And I agree with whoever said that it's difficult to work within this deadline without a vote count.
QFT, considering...
hp [leaves] wrote:We are currently 22 alive; is the majority 12 or 11?

Also we have three days.
Majority is 12, and there's
two
days remaining. This day started on February 1st (note date and that I go on US Central Time); two weeks is February 15th. I'd say it's closing time. LAST CALL!

And Mod: Prod Seraphim, Jebus, Hybris, Flameaxe(replace?) and replace alvinz95 and Counselwolf
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #526 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 11:40 am

DrippingGoofball wrote:Talitha might have investigated OGML and got an innocent...
... I never would've guessed as such. :oops:
raider8169 wrote:If that was the case wouldnt he have said something a little more to that effect? I got the impression that is was more of a gut feeling from Talitha.
... You mean for her to say something that might make it clear that she's a Cop??? >=(
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #573 (isolation #32) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:48 am

Narsis wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Slicey's case is most excellent.

I anxiously await Pear Bear's response.
QFT.
I second that.
Pear Bear, start alleviating everyone's suspicions (and state your own suspicions) and/or Roleclaim... soon. :evil:
zwetschenwasser wrote:I actually haven't gotten my role PM yet.
And you still play regardless... :shock:
... I like you already. :lol:
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #652 (isolation #33) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:05 pm

Well... I'm a little surprised how f***ing fast Day Two went by: 4 (RL) Days out of 14? WTF!?!? :shock:

We seriously had plenty of time to discuss other potential targets, and then you all end the day like it was nothing??? NO. Not Good. :evil:
ortolan wrote:Based on what you quoted in 522, DGB, I'm more inclined to think there was a guilty on Flameaxe than an innocent on OMGL.

Look at the "placeholder" vote, then the comment that there "might" be something more to it. Looks pretty damn strongly like a breadcrumb to me.

Vote: Flameaxe
...Uh, not to me. It looked more like a "get your ass over here and post already" vote. That vote could've meant something else just as easily.

raider8169 wrote:The case on flameaxe seems to only be based on him lurking. Is there something more to it?
sirdanilot wrote:Lurking
Breadcrumbed as scum day 2 by Talitha-COP.

Purposefully not defending himself
Struck out what shouldn't be. I highly doubt that Talitha checked out Flameaxe (Yesterday was a strong feeling, Today there's no doubt).
To me, the entire lynch was simply a lurker lynch... and a very unnecessarily speedy one.
Granted, Flameaxe Voting for himself and being uncooperative didn't help him in the least. Still... I don't like the speed of it at all.

Vote: sirdanilot
, the first to mention that "Talitha checked out Flameaxe and got a guilty" was a possibility... that's what drove the Bandwagon, IMO. And I find it to be BS.
FoS
the other 450 Horsepower bandwagoners:
Setanta, Slicey, Farkshinsoup, Riceballtail, Azhrei, DrippingGoofball, ortolan, Seraphim
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #661 (isolation #34) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:56 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:WHY DIDN'T THESE PLAYERS VOTE?
Microphone_Kirby - I'm not liking his condemnation of a very justified wagon, coming in on a high horse. Like Flameaxe gave any clues about being a townie. Were you around, M_K???
You don't like it? Well, tough shit. I'm still condemning it, if for only one big reason:
it was too fast

Sure, I'm able to see lynching him because he was too uncooperative (because I'd lynch him too), but... well, I shouldn't need to say anymore.

Was I around? Does it matter? If I
was
there, I still wouldn't have hammered him. Maybe later in the "day", but not anywhere near "yesterday's" hammer.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:01 pm

DrippingGoofball wrote:I don't like quicklynches any more than you do, but when a player does the ultimate scum move of refusing to claim, or even explain why he might want to refuse to claim, what are we going to do, talk about the weather until deadline?
That's a good idea! The sky's so clear, I could see the moon! ^_^

... Seriously, how about trying to finding targets for "tomorrow's" lynch with that extra time? Maybe someone would slip up during the discussion, and those people would be a good point of focus for "tomorrow"...
if
they're not better candidates for the lynch "today".
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #681 (isolation #36) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:02 am

ortolan wrote:You couldn't be more scum if you tried. Again,
please tell me why that didn't, to you, look like a breadcrumb, and why you failed to make your opinions known prior to Flameaxe being lynched
. Complaining about the speed is perfectly crap when there were extremely valid reasons for voting Flameaxe, not least of which were his fucking self-vote and refusal to co-operate- including claiming. Not that there couldn't be scum on his wagon (and very, very likely are, based on probability alone), but pretending there was not an extremely valid reason for voting him and using that as an excuse to FoS *all* his wagoners is scummy in the extreme.
Why "that" didn't look like a breadcrumb: because I don't believe in them.
Why I didn't give my opinions before Flameaxe's lynch:
none of your business
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #687 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:22 am

zwetschenwasser wrote:Oi! What the heck is that supposed to mean, MK? Are you trying to be uncooperative?
I tried Cooperative and it didn't do shit... so yes.

This feels much better, TBH. :D
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #694 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 8:06 am

raider8169 wrote:How could you be so pissed about the flameaxe wagon when you are now doing the same stuff he was doing?

Vote MK

I was hoping you would be using this time to explain yourself, guess not.
Explain what? I said all I could.

...I'm starting to understand why Flameaxe did what he did (when he voted himself off).
zwetschenwasser wrote:There can be jesters in this game, right?
I doubt it in this case.
Microphone_Kirby
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Microphone_Kirby
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #39) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:28 pm

zwetschenwasser wrote:Never mind, it is L-1. Diescumdie.
... OK.

Vote: Microphone_Kirby

And Fuck you all.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”