Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #2) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:12 pm

Post by Azhrei »

People, what's with all the names starting with 'S'? In a sushi themed game, that's really odd.

So many 's's!
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #79 (isolation #3) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 10:10 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Riceballtail wrote:
VOTE:Riceballtail

Obviously sushi-scum. Speedlynch GO!
Self-voting? Hm.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #99 (isolation #4) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Azhrei »

The self-vote, and following discussion, appear to have brought us out of the random stage :D

However, while I agree it's generally not very significant, I think it's something to look at.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #110 (isolation #5) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 5:25 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Seraphim wrote:
Azhrei wrote:The self-vote, and following discussion, appear to have brought us out of the random stage :D

However, while I agree it's generally not very significant, I think it's something to look at.
And who are you to call whether or not the random voting stage is over? And why is the self-vote something to look at?
Jumping the gun a little there, aren't we? When people actually start talking, and stop joking about/random voting, it generally seems the random vote stage is over. And that is what I was pointing out. I didn't say "Random vote stage is over. Be serious or else!"

And self-votes aren't exactly normal behaviour, and you don't see them every day. Hence, I said that it was something to look at.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #154 (isolation #6) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Azhrei »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
raider8169 wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Protip: Saying "Well the random stage is over so unvote" and not doing anything else is scummy.
If we lynch him, it will be a lesson well learned.

unvote, vote: Slicey
Your willing to lynch someone over just that?
On page 6, it's an excellent reason. Besides, I like to pressure these kinds of players, and he's opened the door.
He's not the only one who's done that, you know. Sentata did, just a couple of posts after him. I feel that lynching someone for that would be a tad over the top, unless they gave us additional reason when pressure was applied.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #163 (isolation #7) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 6:03 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I'm happy to discuss it.

Personally, I think that just unvoting because we're out of the RVS and not really saying much else is yes, a little scummy, but not really something that I would lynch someone on. Which, is something I believe DGB suggested was possible.

I can see your point about Sentata being a little different, as he did promise more tomorrow. That said, I don't think it's really that much of a difference. He's still unvoting and not really posting much else. If we're going to accept that as a reason for voting/lynching people, it's unlikely we'll ever find scum

Unvote
, myself, because I've really no reason to be voting for Sipylus, nor any real reason to vote for anyone else.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 4:59 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Hybris wrote:This has been floating in my head for a bit, and I just need to put this example of what this is like to me.

Voting RBT because rice balls should not have tails. A-ok and bandwagoning worthy.
Mentioning Lynchers and Jesters.
SCUM!

Just had to get that out of my head, and I think it accurately shows why I'm disturbed by this wagon to those on it regardless.
That's what I thought as well. Is that the whole reason everyone is voting for M_K? And also, I find OGML's post about how 'we're lynching M_K' very scummy. Why are you so convinced he's scum? Or perhaps you know he's not, and you're scum yourself?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #220 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:01 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Seraphim wrote:M_K, why are you voting OGML?
I'd like to know that as well. Now, I don't particularly think the reason the MK bandwagon started is all that great, but I really don't like the way he's responded to it. The way he's talking just seems scummy to me, like how he admitted he was only half joking about the Jester/Lyncher speculation.

As such,
Vote: MK
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #221 (isolation #10) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:02 pm

Post by Azhrei »

EBWOP, you posted your explanation while I was posting, sorry. I can understand the what you're saying about 8 days being enough, and his tunnel vision, but I still find you scummy.

If you flip townie, I'm going to be looking very closely at OGML tomorrow.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #285 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Azhrei »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Brilliant claim, scum.

Unvote, Vote: Santos
That's a rather sudden change. Whatever happened to "We're lynching M_K", hm?

That said, I have to agree that Santos' claim is highly unlikely, and if he did actually have that role, it would've made a lot more sense for him to never mention the restriction, as it was almost guaranteed it would get him lynched. As such, I thinks he's lying.

Vote: Santos
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #12) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 7:22 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Plum wrote:
Narsis wrote:those death scenes are making me hungry...

anyway...Day 2 now. what do you guys want to do?
Break ut my very limited notes I made shortly after the flip, listing plyers I thought had a decent shot at being Santos' scumbuddy. A rudimentary list of sorts using lovely, lovely Firefox's control-f function. As a jumping-off point, I think they'd be okay.

Possible Santos Scumbuddies:

Azhrei
Flameaxe
hp [leaves] - less suspicious
Jebus
OGML - less suspicious
Septia - less suspicious
Setanta

On a rescan, Flameaxe's comments on Santos included only the following:
Flameaxe wrote:
Slicey wrote:Kind of a useless role IMHO. I'm willing to bet that he is lying.

I'm hoping people will understand what I mean by that last sentence. >____>
But does useless mean impossible? (The answer is no, and if I remember correctly it's in MBF's flash glossary)
Nothing about Flameaxe's posts, at least when read in isolation, give me a noticable town vibe either, so

Vote: Flameaxe
. As good a place to start as any, and better than many (sorry about the unintended rhyme).
I can see what you're saying about Flameaxe, but what about the other possibilities you listed? Why am I Santos' possible scumbuddy? Why are those other his possible sumbuddy? Just curious, that's all.

Personally, I feel that OGML is by far the scummiest. He was hard on the M_K bandwagon, basically saying we were going to lynch him, and listing no alternative. And then, all of a sudden, he flipped, and voted for Santos. And his only comment being 'Brilliant claim, scum.'
OhGodMyLife wrote:Seraphim and Riceball is just noise right now. We're lynching M_K.
and
OhGodMyLife wrote:Seriously guys,
why
aren't we lynching M_K?
changed to
OhGodMyLife wrote:Brilliant claim, scum.

Unvote, Vote: Santos

This seems like rather a large turnaround to me, and I'm wondering why. I think it's possibly because he figured his partner was screwed and decided to bus him.

As such, I find him the scummiest so far.

Vote: OGML
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #343 (isolation #13) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:23 pm

Post by Azhrei »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Scum must have had a field day in their qt discussing how they were gonna lynch me today.
So you show up the moment after someone accuses you of having a low profile, answer none of the accusations against you, and state how the scum must've planned out your lynching? Wait, what?

My vote stays.

Also, I think that the 'Do the scum know each other' question was innocent, and just a newbie thing. Personally, I can see how that wouldn't be obvious if you were new. Of course that is, if he really is a newbie.

I find the way raider is posting just a little, I dunno, odd. I can't quite say why, but I do. I'm gonna think about that, and see what I come up with.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #378 (isolation #14) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Talitha wrote:I'm not sure whet the vote count is, and I'm not certain OGML is town, but how 'bout we lynch someone who DIDN'T vote to lynch a scumbag yesterday.

OGML is a good / well-known player in a game that's likely to have more than one killing group. I doubt he'll still be alive at endgame. We don't need to waste a lynch on him.

So what are you saying? We shouldn't lynch OGML for the 2 reasons, them being that he voted for Santos yesterday and is experienced? So we should just ignore all the scummy things he's done, and lynch someone else, because he's experienced and voted for Santos.

Come on. Ever heard of bussing? If OGML flips scum, I'm gonna be looking verrry closely at you.

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Microphone_Kirby wrote:
OhGodMyLife wrote:Plum, of all of those scrambling to find the right/easiest lynch in the wake of the Santos lynch, you're the only one who seemed to actually be trying to do so
in a way diagnostic of alignment
based on yesterday's play.
Um...... you lost me here. Can you explain that in
simpler
terms? :?
I'll explain it. OGML is trying to suggest that his strategic lurking is a form of scum hunting.

He's going to lurk while we wagon him, and then at the end of the day, he'll call scum on most of the players on his own lynch.

Besides calling Plum 'town,' he seems to be carefully avoiding association or disassociation with players - possibly to give us as little to work with tomorrow as possible, if he flips scum.
Yeah, that's what I thought too. Doesn't exactly scream 'town' to me. "I'm not scum so most/all of the people voting for me are scum" isn't exactly a great defence.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #15) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:56 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Talitha wrote:
unvote: flameaxe
vote: Azhrei

You did
exactly
the same thing yesterday that you are voting OGML for today.. i.e. the turnaround from M-K to Santos. The only difference is that yours was less blatant and attracted less attention. So who is more likely scum? The one who attracts everyone's attention for aggressive play, then changes his vote when new evidence comes to light? Or the bandwagoner, who follows the crowd?
I did not do the exact same thing as OGML yesterday. As I said in my original post, OGML hounded M_K to no end, and acted like all other cases were nothing, right up until the last moment with Santos. Now, I'm definitely not saying that the claim was a bad reason to vote Santos - and I never have - because it wasn't. It was the manner in which OGML made such a turnaround that I found scummy.

Talitha wrote:
Azhrei, to MK wrote:If you flip townie, I'm going to be looking very closely at OGML tomorrow.
Azhrei, to me wrote:Come on. Ever heard of bussing? If OGML flips scum, I'm gonna be looking verrry closely at you.
These comments make me feel pretty happy that Azhrei is scum. He's not thinking deeply about the game, just playing to a lazy formula and setting up his vote for the next day in advance, in case there's no convenient bandwagon to follow.
So what, I'm not allowed to note when people are being overaggressive or defending other players? If someone defends someone, and the person who was being defended turns out scum, then the defender deserves a closer look, now don't they?

Same thing goes when someone is being overly aggressive towards someone - as OGML was being yesterday. If the person who was the brunt of the aggression turned out town, then the aggressor deserves a closer look, don't they?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (isolation #16) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 10:25 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Talitha wrote:
Azhrei, I made note of the difference between yours and OGML's behaviour in my post.
"hounded to no end"? You are exaggerating here... but even so, aggressively pursuing a player you suspect of being scum is pretty townish behaviour in a deadlined game.
Azhrei wrote:If the person who was the brunt of the aggression turned out town, then the aggressor deserves a closer look, don't they?
Not especially. From my experience, these people are very often town, while the scum behave more like you have.
You did? I saw you say 'exactly the same', and that implies that there is no difference. Now, unless we're not both speaking the same language, you've just contradicted your self.

Also, I disagree that I was exaggerating, but I suppose that is just your opinion. From what I saw, OGML really did hound MK, but you might've seen it differently.

That said, I'll read your first post again. I see. You contradicted your 'exactly' just after you said it.

"The only difference is that yours was less blatant and attracted less attention."

And that's not even the difference I pointed out.

As to aggressive players tending to be town in your experience, I guess that's just a difference of opinion between us. In my experience, players who have been very aggressive have tended to be scum. :P
Talitha wrote:
MK - you are frustrating to play mafia with. The "bad vibes" is the only thing you posted that is relevant to the game. Feel free to vote me if you really think I'm scum.
I agree that he's frustrating to play with, but he does actually have a point. We've not actually seen any evidence of multiple killing groups yet, as there was only one NK. So why would you say that was likely? I can see where he's getting his 'bad vibes'.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (isolation #17) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:28 am

Post by Azhrei »

I've played 3 games on another site, and 1 game here (all completed) and I'm in the middle of 3 on here (this one included) and 1 on the other site.

And yeah, while I can see where you're coming from with multiple killing groups, I can also see why MK was getting his 'bad vibes'. Myself, I'm not quite sure what to make of your speculation. I think it might be a bit of null-tell.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #391 (isolation #18) » Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:08 am

Post by Azhrei »

Talitha wrote:I'd be interested in hearing if MK was referring to the killing group speculation, or something else in the post when he mentioned his 'bad vibes'.
Hm, I didn't think of that. I just assumed he meant that group speculation. Clarifcation would be good MK.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 11:43 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Hi guys, really sorry I haven't been here to post much the last couple of days. I've just started back at school, I'm coming up to birthday, and I just haven't had a heap of time for mafia. I'd really like to answer some of the accusations levelled against me, but I can't just now, I'm completely stuffed. I'll try and post tomorrow some time.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #20) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:04 am

Post by Azhrei »

Slicey wrote:
Talitha wrote:
There's a player called CounselWolf?
He hasn't posted this entire day phase. >_>
Explains why I didn't realise he existed...

And come on someone, we're dangerously close to a no lynch here. I find Talitha's vote for Pear bear very interesting, as I have been in a similar situation to this one, where there are two major candidates for a lynch, deadline is coming up, and one candidate is slightly ahead of another.

In this particular game, I was scum. And so, of course, I voted for the player with slightly fewer votes. WHy? Because that way we were more likely to have a no lynch. Now, I'm not saying that that's what's happened with Talitha here, but its certainly a possibility.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #523 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:05 am

Post by Azhrei »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Talitha might have investigated OGML and got an innocent...
... Yeah, I'd say that's probably right. It'd be the most likely explanation I can see.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #591 (isolation #22) » Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm

Post by Azhrei »

zwet, I like you already ;) That said, I have no idea what to think of you gamewise.

For those who think Talitha might've gotten a guilty on me, well, of course I'm gonna say she didn't. Regardless, I'd say that OGML was much more likely to have warranted an investigation N1 than I would've been, as his play was somewhat unusual Day 1.

On the Flameaxe, well I'd have to agree he's a super-lurker. I'm not sure if he's scummy due to this, but I would like him to talk.

For Pear Bear, I'm not so sure. Some of the things he says would seem scummy from an experienced player, but as he is new, I kinda think he is newbie town. I've had a couple of screwups in other games where I've helped lynch a new player for 'scummy' things, and it turned out they were town. I think that might be the case with PB here.

As such,
Vote: Flameaxe
for lurking so much. Talk boy, talk.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #629 (isolation #23) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by Azhrei »

What's with the jester talk DGB? I don't really see a need for it. Flameaxe is just giving up, but he seems to be doing so in a way that makes me think he is scum.

You really don't wanna claim or defend yourself Flameaxe?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #636 (isolation #24) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:49 pm

Post by Azhrei »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Azhrei wrote:What's with the jester talk DGB? I don't really see a need for it.
I don't think he's a Jester, if he were a Jester, he'd be dead Day 1. His behavior is jesterrific. There's a nuance...
Ok, I see. Sorry, I read it as if you were suggesting he was a jester.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #765 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Azhrei »

sirdanilot wrote:What PB's defense comes down to, is purely that he is a newbie. Normally, I would be inclined to play with newbies (outside of newbie games) no differently than with experienced players. This is better for the newbies and can also exploit their weaknesses. This helps the play of the game AND the play of the newbie in his next games.

However, in this case I cannot play with PB like this, for two reasons. Firstly, I know for a fact that he is completely new to this kind of mafia. I used to play with him on a different site and we played a game that did have the mafia concept of uninformed majority, informed minority, but that's mostly it. It's not anything like the kind of mafia played here, so I am very inclined to believe he is in fact a newbie to scumhunting. It would've been better for him to join a newbie game first to learn how to scumhunt without any guidelines other than what the players are saying in-thread.
The second reason is that it's better to ask him questions rather than just lynch him because he isn't scumhunting. Asking him questions about things will bring up more information about his alignment. For an example, see how DGB is dealing with this.

I am
not
defending him because he is a newbie, but I am saying that you should change your interrogation technique to make the results more accurate.
-------------------------------------------------
That said, I find Flameaxe popping in with no content whatsoever absurdly anti-town and scummy too, meaning that I am keeping my vote on him.

More flameaxe votes gogogo
Found it! I remembered sirdan saying something about how PB was newby and defending him not so subtly. The above post is it. Here, sirdan defends PB's newb defense quite vocally, but then says he's not defending him. In light of his alignment, I would be inclined to think that sirdan was indeed protecting him.

That, coupled with all of the rest of the info on PB, makes me feel very much that PB could indeed be scum. Now, normally I'd vote right now, but after the previous two days [I didn't even get to post yesterday D:] I'm going to wait for PB to attmept to defend himself.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #860 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 02, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Azhrei »

*twiddles his thumbs*

I'm waiting on PB...
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #908 (isolation #27) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 11:18 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Massclaim = bad, definitely.

AK... Hm. I'm not sure what to think of you, PB, I'm convinced is scum, but you having replaced him makes me unsure. Grr.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #920 (isolation #28) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 11:29 am

Post by Azhrei »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Azhrei wrote:AK... Hm. I'm not sure what to think of you, PB, I'm convinced is scum, but you having replaced him makes me unsure. Grr.
Is it that PB asked for replacement that makes you unsure, or AK's contribution? If it's AK's contribution, please list AK's posts and explain their effect on your diminishing certainty.
PB's asking for replacement. AK hasn't made enough of a contribution for me to judge him on his own yet, I'd like him to finish his read of the thread and post some more.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #998 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:13 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Qanqan wrote:
Slicey wrote:Just carefully read zwet's posts and you'll see he's clearly a townie. And you really didn't go into any detail, except kinda for DGB.
Everyone is saying Zwet is town. but i still don't see it...
Neither do I...

I'm unsure what to think of AK's response, as he does contradict himself as Slicey pointed out, but there's something a little odd about it. However he does make a very good point on DGB, and it's something I myself have been thinking about recently as well.

However, none of that on its own really puts in a mind to vote for him, its just not conclusive. However, the post of Sirdan's defending PB that I brought up earlier is something that is quite clear. Sirdan was defending PB, and he was trying to hide it. And that is something that I can't let go by. Now that we have his response, I'm happy to vote for him.

Vote: AK
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1085 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 7:28 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Actually, Zwet, in a way, DGB's alignment could confirm the existence of that scum group. Perhaps it is the precooked mafia who can't kill, and they're trying to find out if there's another scum group? Or perhaps none of their kills were working, so they were wondering who was doing the killing? I can't see why DGB's alignment would destroy the second scum group.

Oh, and I really don't feel that AK is definite townie just because of DGB's alignment. There's way too many other possibilities. He could be a member of our mythical 2nd scum group, or he could be 3rd party, or so many other things.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1086 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 10:11 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Hm. I just noticed something really, really odd.
The Front Page wrote:4. Santos, Precooked Mafia Goon (Anago), Lynched day one
13. GreenCrayons, Townie (Maguro), stabbed night one
20. OhGodMyLife, Townie (Ponzu), Lynched day two
19. Talitha, Knife Cop (Sushi Chef), stabbed night two
3. Flameaxe, Townie (Saba), Lynched day three
2. Plum, Townie (Tobiko), stabbed night three
24. Microphone_Kirby, Townie (Ikura), Lynched day four
5. sirdanalot, Precooked Mafia Goon (Tako), Stabbed night 4
21. Jebus, Townie (Toro), Lynched day 5
7. DrippingGoofball, Preecooked Mafia Goon (California Roll), Stabbed night 5
Now, look at numbers of the dead scum. 4, 5 and 7. Is it just me, or is that more than a little coincidental? Now, I'm not saying we should go lynch orto just because he's number 6, but it's still kinda odd how the three scum are all clumped like that.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1124 (isolation #32) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 7:31 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Well, I'm not sure why people are so convinced Zwet is town, but I do get the feeling he is myself. Although, I don't see why there's some people 100% convinced. Also, I don't get where he was being mysterious.

And I have to agree, the best lynches for today are indeed Zwet and AK, and seeing as I'm still pretty sure AK is scum, I'm gonna
Vote: AK
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1151 (isolation #33) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 6:55 pm

Post by Azhrei »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Azhrei, what are your thoughts on the reluctance to hammer AK?
I'm guessing it's one of two things: a) the remaining people who weren't voting were actually not there to hammer, or b) the remaining voters were scum, and did not wish to hammer a (potential) partner.

(or a combination of the two things)

I say this because none of them gave reasons for not voting AK. The exception to this being orto, who voted Seraphim when AK was L-1, and I can see his reasoning for not voting AK at the time.

The other people who were voting for people other than AK obviously preferred a vote on that person, so that is why I'm not thinking about them so much.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1166 (isolation #34) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:57 pm

Post by Azhrei »

So Ak's at L-1 now? Or was that a hammer?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1174 (isolation #35) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 3:48 pm

Post by Azhrei »

yay for oppurtunistic end-of-bandwagon scummy voters!
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1178 (isolation #36) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Azhrei »

And we're waiting on mod to come and finish things up...
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1192 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Azhrei »

No surprise to me that Zwet is town, and that was a predictable move by the mafia. It continues their trend of killing the most-townie townies.

I have a feeling that Zwet was indeed onto something with Qanqan. I think I might do a readthrough of our lurkers as well.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1223 (isolation #38) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 10:05 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Currently reading through, this is just a post to say I'm still here.

However, may I just say, RBT's Minineko vote strikes me as incredibly scummy.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1236 (isolation #39) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I think hp is referring to RBT's hammer of AK yesterday.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1256 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I'm up to post 651, and I've checked most of what I wanted to about Minnieko (and Alvinz, the original). As of where I'm up to, the two of them have a total of about 3 posts. With basically no content. After that, I don't recall Minnieko ever posting anything after having reread (which was what he said he was going to do when he replaced in) and he really hasn't said anything else about anything.

Personally, I'm reasonably happy with a Minnieko lynch, but not quite yet. We have plenty of time left , and I think there's other things to discuss.

Also:
DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm guessing that:

Microphone_Kirby (5)- Pear Bear, ortolan, OhGodMyLife, Sipylus, Green Crayons
raider8169 (3)- Plum, Septia, Talitha
Seraphim (3)- CounselWolf, sirdanilot, Slicey

One of these three players is scum, and being bus'ed.

I'll check again at end game. Here's my wager. If I'm wrong, I'll replace in 3 games. If I'm right, I'll mod a game.
I felt this needed bringing up.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1260 (isolation #41) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 7:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I brought that up for two reasons.

1. I didn't want to forget about the bet.

2. I figured that DGB, being scum, would've made that bet knowing the outcome. However, I'm not sure which outcome she was looking for, so it's a little bit of a null tell.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1263 (isolation #42) » Wed Apr 01, 2009 9:14 pm

Post by Azhrei »

For a speed game, we're awful quiet.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (isolation #43) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Minnieko, Qanqan, art thou alive?

Read the start of massive post, will read rest soon.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (isolation #44) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Azhrei »

Vote Qanqan

Wheeeere areee you?

Mini: Reread and come up with something.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1308 (isolation #45) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 11:23 am

Post by Azhrei »

hp, your reasons are \n't there, as PIP already pointed out. Personally, I can't really see why a Tony lynch is any better than Minnieko, or Qanqan for that matter. At least FSS, who Tony replaced, was a very townie player, whereas the other two really don't have much to say for themselves. Or much to say, really.

Qanqan. Speak.

Mod: Could we get some prods sent out. Qanqan and Ortolan both need them.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (isolation #46) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Azhrei »

Unvote

No sense voting the replacement. Not yet, anyhow.

I'm unsure whether to vote Seraphim or Minnieko.

One one hand, we have super mclurckington. On the other hand we have Seraphim, possible center of DGB's bet, and not really the towniest player in the game.

We also have a replacement, who may change the playing field somewhat.

For now, i think a
Vote: Seraphim
is in order. I'm willing to take a chance on DGB's bet, and he's not really struck me as very townie this game.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (isolation #47) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 am

Post by Azhrei »

And your role is what, Seraphim?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1361 (isolation #48) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:30 pm

Post by Azhrei »

I'd vote for the guy, but we are a little too close to deadline, as you've said. In fact, I think Seraphim is ripe for a hammer.

Tomorrow, Millar, tomorrow.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1383 (isolation #49) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 3:21 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Unvote, Vote: Millar

If that twilight claim was a lie, Seraphim, I'll be surprised. I thought you were dead too. And seeing as we're so damn close to deadline, I need to be voting for somebody.

And Millar, one note on your WIFOMy as hell defense, if you didn't unvote, you'd look rather scummy, wouldn't you? Just saying.

Other than that, Qanqan's interchanging inactivity with minnieko (who,
Mod:
Needs a prod), his subtle rolefish, and general lack of commitment are certainly helping my vote. Hybris' play never struck me as particularly scummy, but at the same time, never particularly townie. Millar's play, however, has been hitting me over the head with its scumminess.

First thing he does, after replacing in, is put Seraph at L-1, not explaining why (just, "You're the scummiest") and not even providing any evidence of a readthrough. None of his other posts have given me even the slightest townie vibe, and nearly all of them have given me scummy ones.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1387 (isolation #50) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:21 pm

Post by Azhrei »

We need 3 more votes, and quick.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1403 (isolation #51) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 12:15 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Azhrei wrote:
Unvote, Vote: Millar

If that twilight claim was a lie, Seraphim, I'll be surprised. I thought you were dead too. And seeing as we're so damn close to deadline, I need to be voting for somebody.

And Millar, one note on your WIFOMy as hell defense, if you didn't unvote, you'd look rather scummy, wouldn't you? Just saying.

Other than that, Qanqan's interchanging inactivity with minnieko (who,
Mod:
Needs a prod), his subtle rolefish, and general lack of commitment are certainly helping my vote. Hybris' play never struck me as particularly scummy, but at the same time, never particularly townie. Millar's play, however, has been hitting me over the head with its scumminess.

First thing he does, after replacing in, is put Seraph at L-1, not explaining why (just, "You're the scummiest") and not even providing any evidence of a readthrough. None of his other posts have given me even the slightest townie vibe, and nearly all of them have given me scummy ones.
Basically,
Vote: Millar
, PIP's flip, while surprising, does not mean that millar is town. There's a thing called bussing, and if there's somewhat acting as scummy as millar, then you vote for the guy, regardless of whether he's your buddy.

Oh, and I'm also somewhat suspicious of Raider. Why do you wanna lynch him again? I really don't see how he's scummy.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1429 (isolation #52) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:39 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Millar, defend yourself. If you really are a townie, you will at least try to help the town.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1431 (isolation #53) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 12:22 am

Post by Azhrei »

Stop being a douche and defend yourself.

Wait. How in hell do you know Seraph and Slicey are on the town? That implies definitive knowledge, which means you are either scum, or something like a cop (However, as a cop, you are unlikely to definitively state things, due t sanity issues and the like (And we already have one cop down, making it even less likely))

Explain.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1436 (isolation #54) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 2:32 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Way I see it, there's three reasons for his lack of defense.

1. THere's some sort of role blocking people from defending.

2. He's scum, hoping that we'll think he's townie due to the way he's behaving (similar to our earlier "I'm not going to defend myself" lynches.)

3. He's lazy, and so are all the other people.

And hp, Slicey is right, he's obviously voted for Slicey. Ergo, he's lied.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1438 (isolation #55) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:33 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Slicey wrote:And here I was getting excited that zwet was back in the game XD
?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1441 (isolation #56) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:09 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Ah, I see.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (isolation #57) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Azhrei »

Actually,
Mod: Could you prod Tony? He doesn't seem to be here

Isn't that a little wiser than voting someone wh may not respond? At least millar has responded, merely saying he will not defend himself.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1455 (isolation #58) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:14 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Hello Jahudo, welcome to our game of musical chairs. I hope you can stay longer than the person you've replaced, and the person he replaced, and the person he replaced.

Don't you just feel special?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1462 (isolation #59) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 4:19 pm

Post by Azhrei »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Unvote, Vote RBT

Back to you. Acting the same way Santos did, we have an obvscum right here.
How is she acting the same as Santos? I don't see it.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1467 (isolation #60) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Azhrei »

hp [leaves] wrote:RBT has as much as posts as OGML, which is semi-lurking. Also, her posts usually consist of agreeing with other people.

She also doesn't mind being the deciding vote if a choice has to be made!
Eh? Where'd OGML come into this?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1469 (isolation #61) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 7:17 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Mod: Could you prod Millar? He hasn't posted in a few days
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1472 (isolation #62) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:07 pm

Post by Azhrei »

millar13 wrote:No prod needed poo face
Well, if you're here, and quite obviously reading, (and as such, lurking), why are you not answering the questions levelled at you or at the very least trying to defend yourself?

Ironically, you probably won't acknowledge this post's existence.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1475 (isolation #63) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:14 am

Post by Azhrei »

Millar, how old are you?
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1489 (isolation #64) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:31 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Ungh, Millar is just being childish, not playing properly, and I find it likely that he will stay the same if we let him live. He is an infinitely better lynch than RBT, I think.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1519 (isolation #65) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 7:58 pm

Post by Azhrei »

V/LA till 1st or 2nd of May

Note - Nothing I see about millar wants to make him unvote him, so I'll leave my vote there.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1645 (isolation #66) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:26 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Daamn.

:(

GG all, it was fun! Never suspected most the knife mafia, tbh. Who picked me to kill?? :D
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1658 (isolation #67) » Tue May 12, 2009 8:26 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Slicey wrote:
OGML wrote: Lets see, to sum up - there is very likely more than one mafia group. DGB is in it. Its probably got most of Flameaxe, Pear Bear, Ortolan, M_K and raider in it.

Also scummy, somewhat independent of the DGB nucleus of evil, are Narsis, Azhrei, Slicey and most significantly Riceballtail, who hasn't done anything today.
Wow, OGML, you managed to catch DGB, Ort, raider, PiP/Narsis, me and RBT and later on sirdan. And since Santos was already lynched, that means you got 7 out of the 9 scum. XD
That was nice OGML. Offended you thought I was one of them too, though. :(

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”