Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #22 (isolation #0) » Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Slicey »

/confirm
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #65 (isolation #1) » Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:49 pm

Post by Slicey »

CounselWolf wrote:
Vote: Slicey

What did you do with Dicey, hmmmm?
...Do you know me? Cause my name used to be slicendice. >_>

Anyway, vote
riceballtail
to hopefully minimize the sushi puns.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #2) » Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:31 pm

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:
Azhrei wrote:The self-vote, and following discussion, appear to have brought us out of the random stage :D

However, while I agree it's generally not very significant, I think it's something to look at.
And who are you to call whether or not the random voting stage is over? And why is the self-vote something to look at?
Because self voting is generally uncommon. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #3) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:55 am

Post by Slicey »

I strongly agree with sirdanilot's comments about Seraphim. While i do enjoy the random voting stage, it generally provides little to no information and it's best to get out of it as soon as possible. It seems like he's very hesitant to move out of the random voting stage.

Vote: Seraphim
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #4) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 4:29 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim - Latest bandwagon. You have one random vote and two other votes against you. Hardly something to worry about IMHO. However, it seems that I was wrong about you wanting to stay in the random voting stage and thus I will
unvote
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #153 (isolation #5) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 9:32 am

Post by Slicey »

I voted for Seraphim because I felt he wanted to stay in the random voting stage. He said he didn't, and I believed him. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:21 am

Post by Slicey »

I'm not voting for somebody cause I don't find anybody scummy at the moment. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 5:34 am

Post by Slicey »

Talitha wrote:Nearly caught up with the thread but regarding Slicey everyone seems to just be skim-reading.
- Slicey's vote on Seraphim was
not
random (post 119)
- Slicey gave a reason for the unvote; it was
not
because random voting phase was over.
- Slicey weakly attempts to tell everyone this in post 153.

However I do have Slicey on my suspicious list because he didn't make more of a fuss when everyone was accusing him of something that's not true. I think a townie would be more indignant. It's a bit weak, but it's good enough for day 1 suspicion.
I didn't say anything because you beat me to it. >_> I think it was plum who said that my post was similar to Sentata and he posted after I did. I just read that post now, was going to say that it wasn't true, but you did it already for me. >_>

As for M_K, I feel that the "rolefishing" was kind of a joke...at first. See, the problem with me is that I can't tell when people are joking and when people are being serious in the random voting stage. I thought he was joking, but his posts after that made me feel really uneasy. I didn't really like what he said, when trying to defend his actions. Not worth a vote yet, but I'll keep my eye on him.

Also, don't like alvinz latest post. Seems like he's here, although he isn't providing any content.

Also, sorry for being a little inactive. Skype is taking over my soul. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #8) » Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:59 pm

Post by Slicey »

Hybris wrote: Speaking of... could somebody restate the M_K case in clearer words, because right now it looks to me that the majority of the case on him is that he speculated and joked about the jester and lynchers in the random stage where everybody is messing around. I'm hoping thats not the case, or else the wagon is a massive logical failure. I'm pretty sure (read; hoping) that there is more to it, but I can't find it.
That's kind of how I see it as well. However, I didn't like his responses to people voting for him, as I said before. I won't vote for him yet until I go back and re-read what he said which I can't do right now cause I'm busy. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #214 (isolation #9) » Sun Jan 25, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Slicey »

Maybe cause he finds you more scummy than MK? >_>

Anyway, I feel the MK has somewhat contradicted himself. First, he states that he could care less about the power roles in this game. Then, he said he was half serious that he speculated the power roles of Seraphim and RBT. Why are you speculating power roles if you don't care about them? That, coupled with Green Crayons explanation deserves a vote on MK.

Vote: MK
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #240 (isolation #10) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 12:08 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oops, didn't mean power roles, MK, just roles in general.

Anyway,
Unvote, Vote: Santos
for the reasons DGB provided.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #266 (isolation #11) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:38 am

Post by Slicey »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Raider, M_K scumpair is making itself obvious.
I really, really don't see this. Elaborate please.

Also, you still seem to be pushing hard for an MK lynch. The Santos case is IMHO much better. The MK case was okay considering it is only Day 1, but Santos is basically screaming "Lynch me, I'm scum!"

Honestly, I'm finding you much more scummy than MK right now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #276 (isolation #12) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 10:17 am

Post by Slicey »

Kind of a useless role IMHO. I'm willing to bet that he is lying.

I'm hoping people will understand what I mean by that last sentence. >____>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #281 (isolation #13) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 12:27 pm

Post by Slicey »

Flameaxe wrote:
Slicey wrote:Kind of a useless role IMHO. I'm willing to bet that he is lying.

I'm hoping people will understand what I mean by that last sentence. >____>
But does useless mean impossible? (The answer is no, and if I remember correctly it's in MBF's flash glossary)

Also Sim: Have an absolutely packed film schedule these next two weeks. Shouldn't make a huge impact, but there is a possibility it might depending on productivity levels.
I didn't say impossible. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #289 (isolation #14) » Wed Jan 28, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Slicey »

OhGodMyLife wrote:Brilliant claim, scum.

Unvote, Vote: Santos
You're just becoming scummier and scummier. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #332 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

Pear Bear wrote:
And finally, I don't fully comprehend the hasty flameaxe voting...
...Hasty Flameaxe voting? There's one vote on him! Sounds like a scumslip IMHO.

Not sure whether to vote for OGML or Pear Bear. Both seem extremely scummy to me.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #341 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:40 am

Post by Slicey »

Alright, this is long overdue.

Vote:OGML

So focused on lynching MK (which in hindsight was not a very good case and I regret voting for him), the "buddying" between MK and Raider, which he never discussed and nobody was able to figure out, as far as I remember. Then just jumping on the Santos wagon at the end after pushing so hard all day for an MK lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #415 (isolation #17) » Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

I love how everyone that is voting for you is scum, OGML. >_>

Case on Azrhei is complete bull, I'm gonna keep an eye on Talitha and Seraphim, who also jumped onto to it pretty quickly.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #424 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 4:11 am

Post by Slicey »

Talitha wrote:
DGB wrote:I don't see the case against Azhrei, so at the moment I'm suspicious of the players that are making what appears to be a bogus case against Azhrei.

Really I don't get it. Can someone explain it to me?
I made myself pretty clear already, but I'll humour you.
Day 1: Bandwagoner, follower, voting on the easy-looking lynches, simplistic conditional suspicions (e.g. "if X flips Y, I'm going to Z") that demonstrate lack of townish diligence, and fit best a scum looking to cruise.
Day 2: Again on the easy wagon du jour. Reasons for voting OGML - the "turnaround" appear hypocritical, seeing as Azhrei did the same turnaround. The difference given is that OGML was pushing harder for the M-K lynch before the turnaround, but pushing hard for a lynch is something that town have much more reason than scum to do, and it is a weak reason to vote someone.
Okay, this makes more sense now. I didn't really understand it at first.

Still think the case on OGML is better, however. Az case isn't as bad as I thought it would be though. I still feel that the flip from MK to Santos and providing very little reason for his MK/raider scumpair warrants a vote. Plus, Talitha, scum would push hard for town lynches in order to save their own ass and their scumbuddy's asses. >_>

And no, I have no idea who Internet Strangler is. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #427 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 5:28 am

Post by Slicey »

Az case isn't as bad as I thought it would be though.

That should read: Az case isn't as bad as I thought it was though.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #467 (isolation #20) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 3:23 am

Post by Slicey »

Talitha wrote:Without good evidence, I would never support lynching an aggressive, vocal player who has helped lynch a scum on day 1 and who is contributing well to the game. Because if they're town they are very useful to have around, and will become more useful as the days go by. If they are scum they are at least giving us info and are more likely to trip up than the lurker or "safe" poster. Town needs to use lynches for getting rid of scum, lurkers, or lurking scum. I do not think OGML is the best choice for a lynch.

Work has been kicking my ass and I am too brain dead to contribute as well as I'd like to right now.
I don't like this paragraph. It kinda sounds like you do not want to lynch him because he's not lurking and he's being active. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #471 (isolation #21) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 11:38 am

Post by Slicey »

Pear Bear wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:
Pear Bear wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote: I still would rather lynch Pear Bear, but I think that ain't gonna happen before the deadline. I'll switch my vote to OGML if I have to.
What about my case, which I thought was fairly minor, strikes you as more scummy than OGML? If youre so desparate to lynch me then it might help if you tried a little harder.
Still a question I would like answered, FSS.
And I ask the same of Setanta, who just popped in to drop a vote.
Surely he must have checked everyones cases, because that would be the protown thing to do, but if he did, I can't see why someone would vote me over some of the more scummy suspects of today.
You keep trying to push the albeit small bandwagon off you and onto OGML. The case on you is incredibly good. Not as good as OGML, IMHO.

And yes, I know this wasn't directed towards me, but you're trying to play it out like you've done nothing wrong. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #474 (isolation #22) » Thu Feb 12, 2009 1:28 pm

Post by Slicey »

Pear Bear wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Pear Bear wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote:
Pear Bear wrote:
Farkshinsoup wrote: I still would rather lynch Pear Bear, but I think that ain't gonna happen before the deadline. I'll switch my vote to OGML if I have to.
What about my case, which I thought was fairly minor, strikes you as more scummy than OGML? If youre so desparate to lynch me then it might help if you tried a little harder.
Still a question I would like answered, FSS.
And I ask the same of Setanta, who just popped in to drop a vote.
Surely he must have checked everyones cases, because that would be the protown thing to do, but if he did, I can't see why someone would vote me over some of the more scummy suspects of today.
You keep trying to push the albeit small bandwagon off you and onto OGML. The case on you is incredibly good. Not as good as OGML, IMHO.

And yes, I know this wasn't directed towards me, but you're trying to play it out like you've done nothing wrong. >_>
That is not at all what Ive been trying to do. Ive admitted many times that some of my previous actions have been really scummy. What I am saying, is that I feel that the case against OGML is better.
Well, obviously, people disagree. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #489 (isolation #23) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Slicey »

Talitha wrote:
There's a player called CounselWolf?
He hasn't posted this entire day phase. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #491 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Slicey »

Talitha's vote doesn't surprise me at all. She truly thinks that OGML isn't scum, so I guess she was voting for the next best lynch, Pear Bear.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #493 (isolation #25) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

I'm not saying it was an intelligent move. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #525 (isolation #26) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 10:41 am

Post by Slicey »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Does this sound like a guilty result?
Talitha wrote:I'm really busy at the moment but wanted to check in to raise an eyebrow at the OGML votes. Haven't played with him before but my gut says town so far.

Oh and
vote: flameaxe

Maybe just a placeholder until I can assess some of the other voteworthy candidates. Maybe not.
I don't think so, personally.

I'd like to hear from the replacements.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #531 (isolation #27) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:03 pm

Post by Slicey »

Azhrei wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Talitha might have investigated OGML and got an innocent...
... Yeah, I'd say that's probably right. It'd be the most likely explanation I can see.
Or she investigated you and got a guilty.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #534 (isolation #28) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:14 pm

Post by Slicey »

Plum wrote:
Slicey wrote:
Azhrei wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Talitha might have investigated OGML and got an innocent...
... Yeah, I'd say that's probably right. It'd be the most likely explanation I can see.
Or she investigated you and got a guilty.
Highly doubtful. What the heck are you talking about?
Just throwing it out there. >_> I'm not saying it's 100% true. >__> I don't feel like she got an innocent on OGML though, or else I think she would have said something. But then again, she would have said something about Az if she got a guilty scan on him, making my last post invalid. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #536 (isolation #29) » Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:38 pm

Post by Slicey »

Oh. Well, I find it more likely that she scanned Az guilty than scanning OGML innocent.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (isolation #30) » Fri Feb 20, 2009 7:16 am

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Pear Bear

Just lurking over here as my random vote on MK seems to have been a bit more than just random...
Admitting to lurking, just as Santos did. No explanation for why he's keeping his vote on MK.
Sorry for not addressing you, Plum, but I hadnt noticed that you voted me.
I was hesitant to post because my random vote for MK seemed to have been a decent pick in the first place, and I was assessing what everyone else was thinking to determine if I wanted to keep my vote on MK or not.
I realize, now, that random voting and then lurking when everyone else jumps aboard is really sketchy and I don't plan on doing it again. As for MK and his alleged role fishing, In some cases role fishing can be pro-town, and I think that this may be one of those cases.

Unvote MK
Unvoted after being called out by Plum. Admitting that just staying on the wagon for no reason other than his random vote was scummy. Try to do some scumhunting instead of just guessing.
I understand that I'm looking realllllly scummy right now. My half-baked plan has basically blown up in my face. I was hoping that if I had kept my vote on MK he would be lynched and turn out to be scum, but towards the end of that process I began to doubt his scumminess. That combined with pressure to act in someway caused me to remove my vote. However, I didn't think that Santos was scum either, and that by being one of the few to not vote him I would assure my nonscumminess.
Ive made a newb mistake that could potentially end up killing me, and hurting the town.
Fail.

I was also extremely surprised that I wasnt on Plums list of suspects as he was the only person to vote me yesterday and now I look 1000x scummier than then.

And finally, I don't fully comprehend the hasty flameaxe voting...
Again, just hoping that MK was scum. He didn't believe he was scum, he just stayed on the wagon in HOPES that he was scum. And to act in someway? You mean acting town instead of just acting like scum which you most likely are? Also, not voting for someone whose lynched does not assure you non-scumminess, regardless of their alignment.

Also, the last comment was definitely buddying up to Flameaxe. He had one vote on him from Plum, and it was the beginning of the day phase. If Pear Bear flips scum, I bet that Flameaxe will flip scum as well.
Stupid question:

Does scum know the identity of other scum in this game?
This is one of a few dumb questions by Pear Bear. I feel that he's stupidly trying to make it look like he has no idea how the scum work in this game.

It was my first game in which I had been present for the first day.
I had/still have absolutely no way of personally analyzing people on the first day, and, I won't lie, my mindset during that entire day was to keep informed and follow the majority because most of you know much better than me what youre doing.
So basically, you're saying that you're just going to follow the bandwagon, correct? Again, you has no interest in scumhunting.
Like I mentioned before, my mindset on day 1 was to trust the more experienced majority, as I at no point, that day, was ever fully convinced that anyone was scum.
Santos admitted to having a
safe claim.
You didn't think he was scum then?
This will be very interesting later on if OGML flips scum. I already suspect plum for a few fallable reasons, one of them being that whenever someone votes against me, and I am town, they automatically jump into my line of sight as potential scum, because theyre voting to lynch town. Also, in nearly every mafia game Ive played, those players who you think are "likely town" and do the best job at looking the part of a townie, end up being scum. And Plum is doing a great job at looking pro-town.

vote OGML for the time being
FSS summed this up pretty well. That is absolutely terrible reasoning for suspecting Plum. Obviously OMGUS. And again, no real scumhunting.
And this is a perfect example of how my newb tendancies and inexperience are being horribly misinterpereted for scum behaviour, by more experienced players who are either confusing themselves, or going for an easy kill.

I was simply putting my thoughts out there.
No. Do not use the "I'm a newb" excuse. That is again, horrible reasoning. They're not being misinterpreted because that's what you meant. And if it isn't, then explain what you did mean.
If there were two scum groups, how likely would it be that they know eachothers identities?
I would think that if they were aware of eachother it would defeat the purpose of seperating them.

Currently, I'm still the most convinced by the case against OGML, and I have yet to see a post with anything solid enough to lynch Az, but I'm still waiting.
And I'm still suspicious of Plum.
Here's another example of one of those really stupid questions.

You never really explained why you voted for OGML. In your post where you voted for him, you just said that if OGML is scum, then Plum is scum. And your reasoning for being suspicious of Plum is still horrible. "Well, Plum is voting for me. She must be scum." Seriously, you're not doing ANY scumhunting.

His last few comments I already commented upon. He's trying to tell everyone that his case is not at good as OGML's. I did agree with this, but he was trying to play it off as if it was nothing.

To sum it up, I'm voting for Pear Bear because:
Admitting to lurking
Keeping his vote on MK in
hope
that he was scum until he was called out for it
No actual scumhunting
(This is my main reason why)
Crappy reasoning for why he thinks Plum is scum (lol rhyme)
newb defense
Brushing off the wagon on him as if it was nothing
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #621 (isolation #31) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:43 am

Post by Slicey »

I'd like to note that this is only my third game here (And both of the other ones, I was lynched Day 1). So no newbie excuse. >_>

I'm gonna keep my vote on PB for now, just because I wanna see if Flameaxe claims. I have no problem lynching him today though.

Also,
FoS: RBT
for just popping in and placing a quick vote on Flameaxe.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (isolation #32) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 12:38 pm

Post by Slicey »

DrippingGoofball wrote:
Slicey wrote:Also,
FoS: RBT
for just popping in and placing a quick vote on Flameaxe.
RBT's reasons for voting Flameaxe are far better than Flameaxe's reasons for voting himself.

Why aren't you FOS'ing Flameaxe, haha.
I didn't like how she just kinda popped in after not posting in a while. Also, I thought the fact that I said I was fine with a Flameaxe lynch based on his claim was like an FoS. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (isolation #33) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 2:58 pm

Post by Slicey »

Vote: Flameaxe

Obviously not going to claim.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #641 (isolation #34) » Sun Feb 22, 2009 3:29 pm

Post by Slicey »

I think that puts him at L-1 actually. But I may be wrong.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #659 (isolation #35) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:09 pm

Post by Slicey »

MK's post could not be any more wrong.

Well, we obviously know now that Talitha did not get a guilty scan on Flameaxe. This gives me more reason to believe that she got a guilty scan on Az.

Also, I've backed off on PB because I kinda agree with DGB. I'm still uneasy, though.

Also, DGB, hp [leaves] said he was V/LA at the beginning of D3.

Serenity and Jebus need replacing. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #663 (isolation #36) » Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:22 pm

Post by Slicey »

Yes, lets wait around 10 more days until we lynch Flameaxe. It makes perfect sense! Especially because he was giving up!

DGB - You may not have seen Az scummy, but Talitha might have.

God, MK is pissing me off so much now. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #718 (isolation #37) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Slicey »

Okay, I think MK is just really stupid town and not sc-
Microphone_Kirby wrote: Why I didn't give my opinions before Flameaxe's lynch:
none of your business
Wait. Never mind.

Vote: MK
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #727 (isolation #38) » Wed Feb 25, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

Somebody is a sore loser. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (isolation #39) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Slicey »

uh...wow. Did not see that coming. >_>

Also, with sirdan flipping scum, I have a great feeling that Seraphim is town.

Mod, Jebus needs to be replaced.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #762 (isolation #40) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

That's kind of rewording my case on PB. >_>

I'm gonna look back at Pear Bear's posts again (mostly his response to my case) and see if I think it is worth a vote.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #795 (isolation #41) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Post by Slicey »

I believe that if anything, this person that is getting the knife kills is an SK and that Talitha may be a sort of "Psychiatrist" role or something like that. That or there is another mafia. I seriously doubt what zwet is saying is true.

I'm not expecting a good defense from PB, but I will still let him speak before I vote him.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #797 (isolation #42) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by Slicey »

The sushi chef is dead. >_> I'm pretty sure that was Talitha's role.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #799 (isolation #43) » Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by Slicey »

Possible, but highly unlikely.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #820 (isolation #44) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Slicey »

zwet, there is a greater chance of there being a second mafia or SK using knives then there is an obscure role.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #825 (isolation #45) » Sun Mar 01, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Slicey »

DrippingGoofball wrote:Zwet is town fer shure.

Let's not get ourselves distracted from Pear Bear.
Yes.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #873 (isolation #46) » Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:24 am

Post by Slicey »

The fact that you're asking to be replaced at this juncture just screams out scum.

I'll wait for the replacement to respond.

Also, Jebus, I hope you don't disappear again. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #895 (isolation #47) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

Just a vanilla townie?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #904 (isolation #48) » Wed Mar 04, 2009 4:35 pm

Post by Slicey »

....No, Jebus. Just no. A mass claim this early is pointless with so many people left. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #914 (isolation #49) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 6:29 am

Post by Slicey »

I still think PB replaced because we were catching on to him. Hell, I've seen it done before (can't go into too much detail because it's an ongoing game.) AK's defense has been weak up to this point.

Vote: AK
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #930 (isolation #50) » Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:50 pm

Post by Slicey »

I do support the extension as well.

Also, I misread AK's posts. I thought he was done with his re-read.
Unvote
for now until he's completely done with his re-read.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #945 (isolation #51) » Fri Mar 06, 2009 1:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

What DID happen to Simenon? >_>

DGB, AK has yet to read the full game yet. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #984 (isolation #52) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

zwet is so obviously town it hurts.

Also, you kinda contradicted yourself in your comments on DGB and Az. >_> You say that DGB is scummy by making cases out of posts from people that are confirmed town. Then you say the case on Az is pretty good because of posts from someone who is confirmed town. Because of this contradiction, PB's scumminess and overall the last post of yours didn't really say anything other than you think DGB is scum,

I'm on the fence with DGB. I doubt she's ever been this wrong before about who is and isn't scum. Is she intentionally getting it wrong? I'm not sure. That's why I'm on the fence.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #989 (isolation #53) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by Slicey »

Just carefully read zwet's posts and you'll see he's clearly a townie. And you really didn't go into any detail, except kinda for DGB.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #993 (isolation #54) » Sun Mar 08, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by Slicey »

I also disagree with his read on Qanqan, who really hasn't done anything this game so far. And I believe Narsis has posted enough to form an opinion on.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1006 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:54 pm

Post by Slicey »

AK, that last part is kinda useless cause DGB has changed her game a lot, or so I've heard.

I actually like and agree with the rest of the case, however, I still think you should be lynched, mostly based on PB's scumminess.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1026 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Slicey »

I really have nothing else to say. DGB's disappearance is noted.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1029 (isolation #57) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 12:12 pm

Post by Slicey »

I've already voiced my opinions. But to be honest, I'm really not so sure about an AK lynch anymore. I was convinced PB was scum, but with AK, I'm really not sure.

...I guess I really did have stuff to say. >_>

Unvote
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1035 (isolation #58) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 3:17 pm

Post by Slicey »

raider8169 wrote:Just went back attempting to catch up.
Look at Azhrei, he has been opportunistic follower for most of the game. What does that mean?
But so has DGB kinda. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1038 (isolation #59) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:24 am

Post by Slicey »

Eh...kinda like getting people to follow you. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1054 (isolation #60) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:51 am

Post by Slicey »

There are no "Vanilla" Townies correct? That sounds like a safe claim to me. Plus the whole name claim thing is pretty scummy as hell. And since AK has kinda convinced me he's town...

Vote: Jebus
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1056 (isolation #61) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Slicey »

oh you beat me by 3 minutes. >_> I was debating whether or not to lynch him, and I guess you posted while I was thinking. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1063 (isolation #62) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 2:35 pm

Post by Slicey »

Heh, well I'd say AK is pretty much confirmed town now.

This kinda doesn't surprise me. DGB's posts have been...off to say the least.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1078 (isolation #63) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Slicey »

ortolan wrote:
Seraphim (1063) wrote:Heh, well I'd say AK is pretty much confirmed town now.
Why?
That was actually me who wrote that. >_> And I forgot about the possibility of an SK. So really, I'd say he's confirmed not scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1084 (isolation #64) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Slicey »

...What are you talking about? >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1089 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:43 am

Post by Slicey »

Care to explain?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1092 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 9:25 am

Post by Slicey »

Quickly looking back at DGB's posts, I found this:
DrippingGoofball wrote:Highly unlikely. However, if OGML is part of say, a 3-member scumgroup without exceptional powers, it would be logical for him to highly suspect a second scumgroup.

Nothing I said suggested that mafiates in a game with two scum groups know the members of the other scumteam. All I'm sayin', is that OGML seems to know that another scumteam exists. And he would know that, if his scumteam has fewer members than expected from a game this size.
She's part of an at least 3 member scumgroup (her, sirdan and Santos). I don't think they are doing the killings because I don't think precooked sushi would use knives. She's kind of saying right there that there is in fact a 3 member scumteam (possibly more, in order to hide the true amount)

And here is another example. And again with the same number.
DGB wrote:This suggests that you are part of an informed minority, and that you are one of a small scumgroup. For instance, you may be three in your scumgroup, which would be small for a 24 player game. Therefore, it would seem unlikely to you that a second nightkilling faction would consist of a mere SK. You would expect, with your knowledge of the existence of your, say, 3-person scumgroup in a game of 24 players, a second mafia group
Also, look at this post. With DGB's flip, I feel this is very important.
DGB wrote:I believe, from the messages Pear Bear seems to be telegraphing in broad daylight, that he belongs to a scum group that doesn't know who their buddies are. If he's Precooked Mafia, then we know that we have to look for Precooked mafia trying to feel for each other in broad daylight, or, if he belongs to a still-prospective Knife Mafia, we'll know there's another Mafia, and that's the one for which we must look for 'feelers.' Definitely a different set of scumtells.
My guess is that this precooked mafia do not know their scummates. Which is why they most likely haven't killed anyone yet. Once they find each other, they can probably start killing. Which is why I think this concludes that there is in fact another mafia thats been doing all the killing. DGB basically said there were 2 mafia's but made it look like OGML was saying that instead. I'd guess there's anywhere from 3-4 in that group, meaning that there's 3-4 in the other group as well.

This means that there is an entire scumgroup that we have been unable to even touch as of this point. And maybe even more precooked. If there's any of those left, I'd say the best bet would be AK, considering PB was asking many questions about whether scum know other scum and that sort of thing. Plus, AK wouldn't know if he was scummates with DGB, seeing as how they do not know each other. Also, DGB was very wishy-washy when it came to voting for PB/AK.

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1094 (isolation #67) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:02 am

Post by Slicey »

AK wrote:@Slicey
You change your mind quite a bit don't you?
First I was pretty much confirmed town, then pretty much confirmed not-scum and now I'm scum?!

My guess on the setup is that we have a numberwise overpowered mafia group compared to what's normal in a setup of this size and then a SK or something like that, who's been doing all the killing. I won't take a guess at how the lacking night kills could be explained, there's simply too many possibilities..
The confirmed town was wrong because I forgot the possibility of an SK. And I said not-scum because of your case against DGB, who did end up being scum. However, you two could be in the same scum-group and not realize it. Right now, I see you as most likely to be in precooked mafia group because of PB's statements and DGB's wishy-washy attitude towards you and PB. I'm not 100% convinced you're scum or anything.

What does everyone else think about my two mafia, precooked members don't know each other theory?[/spoiler]
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1095 (isolation #68) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:39 am

Post by Slicey »

...how the hell did a spoiler tag end up in my post? >________>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1099 (isolation #69) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:36 pm

Post by Slicey »

Mod, can we get prods on Minineko, Qanqan and Where is Tony?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1109 (isolation #70) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 6:11 am

Post by Slicey »

...Guys. Zwet is town. Go read his posts to find out why. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1112 (isolation #71) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 10:44 am

Post by Slicey »

Oh, and for those voting zwet, what is he so mysterious about?

Guys, AK needs to be lynched. If he's scum (which at this point I think he is), then thats great. I honestly can't see AK being town right now, between the posts made by DGB and PB, and the interaction between the two of them.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1114 (isolation #72) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:05 am

Post by Slicey »

What I'm saying is is that you two didn't know you were scumbuddies.

And how convenient that both DGB talked about a mafia that might not know their own partners AND PB also saying something along the same lines.

Also, scum might get scumbuddies lynched to look town. I've down it before (albeit very poorly).
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (isolation #73) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 11:32 am

Post by Slicey »

I know you can't AK. You cannot defend what your replacement did. But regardless, we need to know your alignment, although I'm pretty sure it's scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1130 (isolation #74) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 am

Post by Slicey »

Qanqan wrote:
Slicey wrote:...Guys. Zwet is town. Go read his posts to find out why. >_>
Can you could supply us with posts, so that we can find out why. (Since, I still see nothing from his posts)
I'd rather not, as that might put zwet in danger of being NK'ed.

I see no link between Seraphim and zwet.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1133 (isolation #75) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 3:11 am

Post by Slicey »

Hey Qanqan, instead of worrying so much about how I'm almost positive zwet is town, how about you posts your suspicions? Cause you have done pretty much nothing all game. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1137 (isolation #76) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:36 am

Post by Slicey »

Unvote

I don't care when AK gets lynched, as long as he gets lynched. I want to hear Qanqan, Minineko and WhereisTony's suspicions.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1139 (isolation #77) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Slicey »

Especially since they've hardly voted. I think Qanqan has made one vote this entire game. Not sure about Hybris though.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1141 (isolation #78) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Slicey »

Ugh, we need a mass prod or something.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1149 (isolation #79) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:18 pm

Post by Slicey »

shaft.ed wrote:
Slicey wrote:Ugh, we need a mass prod or something.
Tell me who else you want prodded. Minineko seems to have disappeared and may soon be replaced.
No one in particular, its just that activity is starting to drop.

Town power roles can and do soft claim too Tony.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1154 (isolation #80) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Slicey »

In an attempt to stimulate discussion:

Scum List

Town:
Zwet - his posts of choc full of town goodness.
raider - I'm getting good feelings from him throughout the game.
Where is Tony - He himself hasn't done much yet, but I feel that FSS was very protown while he was here.

Leaning Town:
hp [leaves] - Same feelings as raider, but he hasn't posted too much.
Narsis - Again, getting town vibes from him as well

Neutral:
Seraphim - In the beginning, I really thought you were scum. The back and forth between you and sirdan was pretty scummy on your end (I don't remember the details, I'll have to check) But then sirdan flipped scum, and I immediately thought you were town. But now that I think the mafia may not know each other, there brings the possibility that you might be mafia. But then again, you may be in the other mafia if that exists. There's too many possibilities right now so I have you under neutral.
ortolan - A few people has said he was scummy, but I don't really see it personally.
Xenaroth - Couldn't really get a read on Sentata.
Az - Kinda scummy the first two days, but has been relatively pro-town since.

Leaning
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1155 (isolation #81) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:54 pm

Post by Slicey »

Gah, computer messed up. Finish it in the next post. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1156 (isolation #82) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 3:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

Scum List

Town:
Where is Tony - He himself hasn't done much yet, but I feel that FSS was very protown while he was here.

Leaning Town:

Neutral:
Seraphim - In the beginning, I really thought you were scum. The back and forth between you and sirdan was pretty scummy on your end (I don't remember the details, I'll have to check) But then sirdan flipped scum, and I immediately thought you were town. But now that I think the mafia may not know each other, there brings the possibility that you might be mafia. But then again, you may be in the other mafia if that exists. There's too many possibilities right now so I have you under neutral.
ortolan - A few people has said he was scummy, but I don't really see it personally.

Leaning Scum:
Minineko - Hasn't posted much at all this game. Neither did the person he replaced. Getting scum vibes from him.
Qanqan - Also hasn't posted much, hasn't really said any suspicions, rolefishing.

Scummy:
AK - already said my reasons on this matter
RBT - Actively lurking the entire game, just popping in with a one liner here or there without much discussion at all. Opportunistic voting at the end of bandwagons.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1163 (isolation #83) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Slicey »

Nah, we lynch AK today and pressure RBT/Qanqan tomorrow.

Looks like the scum are too afraid to talk. At this point, I think we might as well just lynch AK and deal with RBT and Qanqan tomorrow. I feel they're hiding behind the fact that an AK lynch is almost inevitable.

Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1168 (isolation #84) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

He's at L-1. Someone hurry up and hammer.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1170 (isolation #85) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Slicey »

Personally, I wanted to hear from some other people but they're hiding behind the inevitable lynch. The fact that NOBODY has come to hammer yet is surprising.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1184 (isolation #86) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:52 am

Post by Slicey »

I thought zwet was town because I thought he softclaimed vig. >_>

I'll have to re-read Hybris/Qanqan and RBT to see who I feel more is scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1186 (isolation #87) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Slicey »

He was also rolefishing.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1188 (isolation #88) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 10:22 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, just because AK flipped town does not disprove my theory that the mafia do not know each other. I still think that it is true, it's just that PB's awful town play messed me up.

However, the fact that zwet was not a vig threw me for a loop. I thought for sure he killed sirdan and/or DGB. I think there definitely is another mafia out there now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1190 (isolation #89) » Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:14 am

Post by Slicey »

He never actually came out and claimed, thus why I believed his claim. Especially after DGB was killed, he had actually voted for her the day before, expressing his suspicions of her.

The fact that he also claimed Wasabi, which easily could have been a vig of some sort, also made me think he was a vig.

...Wait. Looking back, DGB was killed by a knife. Oh God, I'm an idiot. XD Regardless, I was right about zwet being town, just not being a vig. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1195 (isolation #90) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:56 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:Somebody thought zwet was on to something. I think now is the best time to start lynching lurkers especially lurkers who rolefish.

Vote: Qanqan

Lurky scum.
Why the sudden shift from RBT to Qanqan?

Qanqan's vote seems very OMGUS.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1200 (isolation #91) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 4:36 am

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Qanqan wrote:And, though it seems to have been forgotten/ignored, I don't like how in 262, hp tried to ignore the santos bandwagon.
Weren't I the one who pointed out he had a safeclaim?
Yeah, but IIRC, you didn't vote. >_>

Your basis for voting for Seraphim is very poor, Qanqan.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1204 (isolation #92) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Slicey »

Xenaroth wrote:(Flameaxe, Jebus and AK)
You can hardly count the Flameaxe lynch. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1206 (isolation #93) » Thu Mar 26, 2009 5:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Another almost virtually useless post by minineko. Providing very little content and not much insight.

Vote: Minineko
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1211 (isolation #94) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:Actually, I'm getting a town read from Qangan now. I'm trying to force all the lurkers to come from their hidey holes.

Unvote
Vote: Minneko
As am I. But I don't like the vote hopping. First, RBT yesterday, then jumped right onto Qanqan and now Minineko. I'll have to check the votals for everyone whose been lynched and see if I can find something.

FoS: Seraphim
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1212 (isolation #95) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:04 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:Actually, I'm getting a town read from Qangan now. I'm trying to force all the lurkers to come from their hidey holes.

Unvote
Vote: Minneko
As am I. But I don't like the vote hopping. First, RBT yesterday, then jumped right onto Qanqan and now Minineko. I'll have to check the votals for everyone whose been lynched and see if I can find something.

FoS: Seraphim
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1213 (isolation #96) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:05 am

Post by Slicey »

Gah, double post. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #97) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 6:38 am

Post by Slicey »

I agree with you, I just don't like the way you're going about it. >_>

Looking back, the "rolefishing" was not really rolefishing. I think I may have just misinterpreted it. Qanqan is still under the slightly scummy list, but Minineko has jumped to my number one suspect. He has hardly posted at all this entire game, and when he has, he's hardly said anything. For example, he said hardly anything about AK after he replaced in. He's voted once this entire game, attempting to hide his tracks. alvinz also did not vote at all.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1217 (isolation #98) » Fri Mar 27, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:End justifies the means in Mafia unless I act like a total douche. Minneko is active lurking, promising content where there is none.
I need to work on not being a douche in mafia games. >_> At least, at the other place I play.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #99) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 1:40 am

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:I only read through the game once without really managing to conclude much, probably because I did it too quickly. When I got a bit of free time I reread from page 40 or so to try to remind myself of what has happened and to see if I could find anything. I'm still quite "out of it"; and I still don't see what this alleged rolefish is about.
Riceballtail wrote:Minineko reminds me greatly of K7, now that I think about it. Probably best to not have around if we get close to endgame.

Vote:Minineko
I know I'm certainly not the optimal player to have around at endgame, but we should be hunting scum, not bad players/lurkers (I admit to both)

Meow.
bad players and lurkers might be scum. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1234 (isolation #100) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 9:44 am

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:
Slicey wrote:bad players and lurkers might be scum. >_>
Yes - what I am trying to say is that those are not good tells.

Meow.
People who are trying to look active by having contentless posts is a scumtell.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1242 (isolation #101) » Sun Mar 29, 2009 7:47 am

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:That was a hammer?

I'm not really "trying to look active". I don't have much to say, but I am saying it because it's better than nothing. "Looking active" is not my goal.

Meow.
There is plenty to say, like who you suspect of being scum. >_>

I'm liking my vote more and more.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1252 (isolation #102) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:33 am

Post by Slicey »

WhereIsTony wrote:
Vote minineko

Because the Kettle is black

FoS Hp Leaves
, trying to nail RBT for the QH, seems like scum trying to get people to jump at shadows.

We were in danger of a no lynch.
...what? I don't understand the first point, and the second is idiotic because we weren't close to a NL at all.

Also, bandwagoning for little reason.

Unvote, Vote: WhereisTony
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1254 (isolation #103) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 12:01 pm

Post by Slicey »

Well, if you think there's a better lynch candidate, then present your case on that person. Don't just follow the crowd.

Qanqan, don't disappear just because you're may not be lynched today. What do you think about minineko? What do you think of hp [leaves] voting RBT for quickhammering?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1257 (isolation #104) » Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:54 am

Post by Slicey »

I remember that too, but I don't know which 3 players he was talking about. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (isolation #105) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:53 am

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Riceballtail wrote:
hp [leaves] wrote:DGB was scum. We'd better not trust her information.
FoS
for this post. Could be a way of protecting a scumbuddy.
Assuming she's correct, this leaves us raiderscum and tonyscum. Seraphim looks pretty town so we don't even need to look into that.

Actually I'm willing to test this.

Unvote, Vote WhereIsTony
I wouldn't be disregarding Seraphim if I were you.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1270 (isolation #106) » Thu Apr 02, 2009 5:26 am

Post by Slicey »

Okay, Qanqan has disappeared AGAIN right after we're done talking about him.

Unvote, Vote: Qanqan
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (isolation #107) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Slicey »

Read most of pie's huge post. I agree with most of it, and didn't realize some of the somewhat scummy/contentless posts raider has made.

Also, Minineko, claim or die. I'd be happy with a Qanqan or a Minineko lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (isolation #108) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, pie has reaffirmed my belief that Narsis/himself is town.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (isolation #109) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Slicey »

I don't believe you at all minineko. I have about 3-4 people I find at least somewhat scummy. And you can't find the flavor text? Doubt it.

Unvote, Vote: Minineko
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1311 (isolation #110) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 2:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

DrippingGoofball wrote:I'm guessing that:

Microphone_Kirby (5)- Pear Bear, ortolan, OhGodMyLife, Sipylus, Green Crayons
raider8169 (3)- Plum, Septia, Talitha
Seraphim (3)- CounselWolf, sirdanilot, Slicey

One of these three players is scum, and being bus'ed.

I'll check again at end game. Here's my wager. If I'm wrong, I'll replace in 3 games. If I'm right, I'll mod a game.
...wait. I'd be willing to bet that one of those 3 players actually is scummates with her. We know MK is town. There is one scum between raider and Seraphim. I'm about 70% sure, with my knowledge of DGB.

Now, let's color coordinate who we know is scum and who we know is town (red = scum, green = town)

Microphone_Kirby
(5)-
Pear Bear
, ortolan,
OhGodMyLife
, Sipylus,
Green Crayons

raider8169 (3)-
Plum
, Septia,
Talitha

Seraphim (3)-
CounselWolf
sirdanilot
, Slicey

Now, DGB (maybe, we're still don't know for sure) knew that sirdan was her scummate. I think she was doing some early distancing from sirdan and scumSeraphim. I think she just revealed a scummate of hers by her attempted distancing. I believe that one of those three players, Seraphim is being bussed by scumsirdan. I think we found our scum and we have DGB to thank.

Now, this rules out my other theory. I'm fine with that. This revelation and AK flipping town has pretty much disproved my theory.

Unvote, Vote: Seraphim
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1314 (isolation #111) » Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Post by Slicey »

Basically, DGB would do something like this; distancing from scummates while potentially leading a mislynch on one of those other players. If we're wrong about you, then there is a high chance that raider is scum and Septia (AKA WhereisTony) as a potential scummate.

Hmm.. maybe we should leave this to a vig. I honestly think there is a 50/50 chance of raider/WIT scum team and Seraphim being scum.

I'm less inclined to lynch Seraphim now. I would like to leave him to a vig, but there has been no proof that a vig actually exists.

Keeping my vote now, but it may change back to Minineko.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1316 (isolation #112) » Mon Apr 06, 2009 4:09 am

Post by Slicey »

I looked closer at who is still not confirmed town or scum that was voting raider (I was more focused on Seraphim/sirdan when I posted that. The only one was Septia/WIT. WIT has been acting pretty scummy, most notably this day phase. You've said your suspicions on raider, and I agree with you on them. I will tell you this. There is at least one scum between Seraphim, raider and WIT. I'm not 100% sure obviously, but I have a good feeling about it.

Basically, I think there is just an equal chance of scum WIT bussing scum raider and scum sirdan bussing scum Seraphim. Which is why I'm unsure.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (isolation #113) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote: EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
How is this relevant?

Also, I'm voting you because there is a confirmed scum voting for you, and a confirmed scum said that one of those 3 were scum and were being bussed. Is she lying? Maybe. Do I think she's lying? No.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #114) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:I don't want town players to get lynched for my mislynch. Scum players are rejoicing because they have managed to direct another town mislynch. Lovely.

If we're going to play this game, I'm going to deflect like hell and create a case on Raider because that's the only player that the DGB-ites will believe.

EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
You say you don't want another mislynch if you end up being town. Then you say you're going to make a case on raider. I feel that's a bit contradictory.

There hasn't been any evidence pointing to a second scum group. So I think its a scum group that can't kill and an SK.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (isolation #115) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Slicey »

Millar, explain why you find Seraphim scummy.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #116) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Post by Slicey »

Hey guys we found another scum!
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1366 (isolation #117) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:34 am

Post by Slicey »

millar dies tomorrow.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1370 (isolation #118) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:20 am

Post by Slicey »

Unvote, Vote: millar13
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1380 (isolation #119) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 2:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

raider - why minineko and WIT over millar? Have you seen any of his posts?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1386 (isolation #120) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 4:40 pm

Post by Slicey »

Azhrei wrote: First thing he does, after replacing in, is put Seraph at L-1, not explaining why (just, "You're the scummiest") and not even providing any evidence of a readthrough. None of his other posts have given me even the slightest townie vibe, and nearly all of them have given me scummy ones.
This. And after asking why he thought Seraphim was scummy, he answered by saying "well he's the scummiest." That is not a good explanation.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #121) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:13 am

Post by Slicey »

Wait, why don't you think millar is scum now, Seraphim?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1402 (isolation #122) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:Because of how hard he pushed for millar's lynch yesterday.
Millar was acting scummy as hell. In fact,
Vote: millar
as I forgot to do this before. He came in, put a vote on Seraphim with no real basis, and it just happened to put him at L-1. Saying putting someone at L-1 is irrelevant just because he was new, which makes no sense at all. When asked why he thought Seraphim was scummy, he says
"he came off most scummy looking out of everyone else still alive."
Not providing any real reason, and tunneling on a player who looked like he was going to be lynched. He keeps saying he has no opinion on anything; you read the entire topic dude or so you say you did. You should at least talk about other people instead of just tunneling on one person. I saw someone do the exact same thing here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 96&start=0

Grandi, who was a replacement, tunneled on one person, one who came under a lot of scrutiny D1. Turns out he was scum. Then says how Seraphim's vote was OMGUS, which it wasn't. Then Seraphim's Twilight claim. Millar immediately flipped. He is not confirmed town. More likely to be town: maybe. Confirmed town: not even close. Then he votes me for no real reason, other than ad hom. WIFOM arguments follow as well.

This isn't really organized I know, I was basically just looking at millar in iso and typing what scummy stuff he did as I went down.

raider continues to distance himself from WIT. I don't remember exactly why you're voting for him, if you even said it at all, so would you care to explain?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #123) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Slicey »

Raider. Explain.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1419 (isolation #124) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Slicey »

...Millar. Can you vote for someone else other than yourself? This is a serious question BTW.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1421 (isolation #125) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 am

Post by Slicey »

Try it. Vote for anyone but yourself.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1423 (isolation #126) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:16 am

Post by Slicey »

And now I'd like to see the votals.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1426 (isolation #127) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:32 pm

Post by Slicey »

And millar is a liar.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1428 (isolation #128) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by Slicey »

Question:
Slicey wrote:Can you vote for someone else other than yourself?
Answer:
millar13 wrote:I dont have that ability
Result:
shaft.ed wrote:Slicey (1) millar13
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #129) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:46 am

Post by Slicey »

I clearly see a 1 next to my name, hp.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #130) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:19 pm

Post by Slicey »

And here I was getting excited that zwet was back in the game XD
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1440 (isolation #131) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 3:38 pm

Post by Slicey »

Azhrei wrote:
Slicey wrote:And here I was getting excited that zwet was back in the game XD
?
zwet accidentally posted in this topic. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #132) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 3:28 am

Post by Slicey »

raider8169 wrote:Looking at WhereIsTony did not take long at all with only 9 posts and they are all really just one liners. He has been in the game for a month with nothing to show for it. I am very happy with his lynch. The only person he has accused is Zwet but never voted for him. His vote is currently on minineko and his reason is because the kettle is black.

I am happy with a WhereIsTony lynch.

Vote WhereIsTony

Anyone know when the deadline is? I will hammer if needed but I would rather see a tony lynch.
Is this the reason you're voting WIT? Because you could say this for Minineko and Qanqan/Millar as well.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1446 (isolation #133) » Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:59 am

Post by Slicey »

Yes I do. Voting Millar.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1461 (isolation #134) » Fri Apr 17, 2009 3:20 pm

Post by Slicey »

By the looks of it. >_>

hp, how is RBT more obvscum than millar? Cause I really don't see myself voting anyone but millar today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1466 (isolation #135) » Sat Apr 18, 2009 11:12 am

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote: She also doesn't mind being the deciding vote if a choice has to be made!
And that's a bad thing? Somebody needs to be the hammer.

I agree with you that RBT is pretty scummy. However, millar is in my mind much, much scummier.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1480 (isolation #136) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:23 am

Post by Slicey »

Azhrei wrote:Millar, how old are you?

I refuse to vote anyone but millar today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1482 (isolation #137) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Slicey »

True, but seriously, I don't understand why people wouldn't vote for millar. He's refusing to play, he's incredibly scummy for reasons already provided, and I don't see a better case than his.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1484 (isolation #138) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:46 am

Post by Slicey »

millar13 wrote:Slicey sounds like a mafia member who is looking for a lynch. He sees millar13 as a easy target, and wants the lynch to stick. Giving him "control" of the town
Isn't everyone looking for a lynch? NL doesn't help anyone. I also don't understand your last sentence. How am I getting "control" of the town?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1488 (isolation #139) » Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:33 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:
Seraphim wrote:Because of how hard he pushed for millar's lynch yesterday.
Millar was acting scummy as hell. In fact,
Vote: millar
as I forgot to do this before. He came in, put a vote on Seraphim with no real basis, and it just happened to put him at L-1. Saying putting someone at L-1 is irrelevant just because he was new, which makes no sense at all. When asked why he thought Seraphim was scummy, he says
"he came off most scummy looking out of everyone else still alive."
Not providing any real reason, and tunneling on a player who looked like he was going to be lynched. He keeps saying he has no opinion on anything; you read the entire topic dude or so you say you did. You should at least talk about other people instead of just tunneling on one person. I saw someone do the exact same thing here: http://www.mafiascum.net/forum/viewtopi ... 96&start=0

Grandi, who was a replacement, tunneled on one person, one who came under a lot of scrutiny D1. Turns out he was scum. Then says how Seraphim's vote was OMGUS, which it wasn't. Then Seraphim's Twilight claim. Millar immediately flipped. He is not confirmed town. More likely to be town: maybe. Confirmed town: not even close. Then he votes me for no real reason, other than ad hom. WIFOM arguments follow as well.

This isn't really organized I know, I was basically just looking at millar in iso and typing what scummy stuff he did as I went down.
There's also the whole lying thing as well. So yes, I have given proof, millar.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1499 (isolation #140) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:53 am

Post by Slicey »

It is. And lying is as well.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1503 (isolation #141) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 4:44 pm

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:That totally makes up for yesterday's lynch fail.

I need go back and reread stuff in hopes of finding interesting stuff. Still can't get "into" this game.

Meow.
How'd that go minineko?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1512 (isolation #142) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Slicey »

FoS: hp [leaves]

You've constantly been ignoring minineko, who is guilty of the same things as RBT.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1521 (isolation #143) » Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:31 am

Post by Slicey »

RBT has been active lurking, posting mainly one liners. I still feel that millar and minineko are much more scummy than her.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1529 (isolation #144) » Fri Apr 24, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by Slicey »

millar claimed Vanilla Townie before the last day phase ended. >_____>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1534 (isolation #145) » Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:08 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote: I swear, I'm never playing a game with millar again.
That.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1552 (isolation #146) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:47 am

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:That totally makes up for yesterday's lynch fail.

I need go back and reread stuff in hopes of finding interesting stuff. Still can't get "into" this game.

Meow.
Still hasn't built onto this.
Vote: Minineko
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #147) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:48 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, mod, please note my sig.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1562 (isolation #148) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by Slicey »

I like my vote even more now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #149) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 8:57 am

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote:New suspect!

Unvote, Vote Slicey

Always going after DGB, even after it was confirmed she was scum.
Constantly pushing hard for (townie) lurker lynches, constantly ignoring RBT and WhereIsTony.
Not bothering enough with the active suspects.
His flip-flop on AK, his flip-flop on RBT.
I admit, I did follow DGB, but I'm not anymore. I feel that my plans involving DGB backfired leading to townie lynches.

If you haven't noticed, I've said RBT is scummy, just not as scummy as other people, such as Qanqan/millar and minineko. And with WIT, I said before that I felt FSS was very town, so even though WIT was lurking as well, I still felt he was town.

I'm not following this. Are you saying it's scummy that I find someone that isn't the main point of discussion more scummy? I kinda don't understand this point.

This again was because of a replacement. I felt AK was kinda townie, but I felt Pear Bear was hella scummy. And with RBT, there is no flip-flopping at all.

I'm voting Minineko over RBT because of the fact that he is active lurking, not posting most content (mostly one liners), promising content and suspicions but never actually did this and no real scumhunting. He still has not voiced suspicion of ANYONE this entire game.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1589 (isolation #150) » Sat May 02, 2009 2:03 pm

Post by Slicey »

hp [leaves] wrote:
Slicey wrote:Heh, well I'd say AK is pretty much confirmed town now.

This kinda doesn't surprise me. DGB's posts have been...off to say the least.
You said this on AK. Then you agreed with DGB again and voted AK.
First off, I said later on that I was wrong, and that he was basically not confirmed scum. Then, I looked at DGB's posts in iso and Pear Bear's posts, saw the interaction between them and DGB's post in general and that's why I voted AK.

If I see that Minineko will not be lynched by deadline, then I will vote RBT. Those are about the only two candidates for a lynch today. I feel she's guilty of similar things to minineko, but I still find her empty promises much more scum.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1599 (isolation #151) » Mon May 04, 2009 3:51 am

Post by Slicey »

Jahudo wrote:Question for everyone: Who thinks we are in danger of lylo soon? How many scum/factions everyone think are left?

There's probably a SK to account for the mafia kills but I don't think there can be many mafia members left. Three killing factions don't make sense with the low number of night kills unless one faction can't kill but how do you balance for that? That I really have no idea about.

If we think the mafia is mostly gone we could just lynch these lurkers and if we still have a game then we can have much more active game with scumhunting going on. Right now the lurkers are dragging this game down too much.
I feel there's one mafia group (I'd say there's one or two left at this point) and an SK. So out of the 8 people left, 2-3 of them are scum. I'd say that at least one of the lurkers is scum, if not both.[/i]
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1601 (isolation #152) » Mon May 04, 2009 6:14 am

Post by Slicey »

Yeah, I thought it was obvious at this point that the mafia are not committing the kills. >_> Thus an SK.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1609 (isolation #153) » Mon May 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Post by Slicey »

That is a very weak reason to be voting someone, RBT.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1621 (isolation #154) » Thu May 07, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Slicey »

Minineko wrote:Gari - vanilla town

I don't have the flavor text :/

Meow.
>_>

I'm fine with a Minineko or RBT lynch today.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1624 (isolation #155) » Fri May 08, 2009 6:19 am

Post by Slicey »

...wow. Good luck raider.

Back to the game, raider, if you want a minineko lynch, why not vote for him?

Mod, when is the deadline?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1646 (isolation #156) » Mon May 11, 2009 3:30 pm

Post by Slicey »

aww yeah first win as mafia here.

Wow, I really did not expect raider to be scum. RBT was obvious scum, she was active lurking the whole game.

We thought the redirect actually had to do with Seraphim and not a Bus Driver. We argued a bit in the QT topic about trying to kill Seraphim (ort was convinced he was scum, while I was convinced he was town.)

And yes, shaft.ed, we did not kill DGB. That night I tried to kill Seraphim and it obviously failed.

Our NK's ended up being great. I did not expect Sirdan or PiP to be scum (hell, I even told Ort not to kill him and he did it anyway >_>) I was also convinced that zwet (before he joined our mafia obviously) was a vig.

Please comment on how I did in my first victory as scum. I felt I did pretty well minus the last couple days, where I wanted to get millar lynched so bad because he's such a huge dick.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1647 (isolation #157) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:57 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote:Scum List

Town:

Leaning Town:

Neutral:

Leaning Scum:
Minineko - Hasn't posted much at all this game. Neither did the person he replaced. Getting scum vibes from him.
Qanqan - Also hasn't posted much, hasn't really said any suspicions, rolefishing.

Scummy:
AK - already said my reasons on this matter
RBT - Actively lurking the entire game, just popping in with a one liner here or there without much discussion at all. Opportunistic voting at the end of bandwagons.
BTW, I posted this just to prove a point to DGB - scumlists don't always work. I put one of my scummates as town and the other two right next to each other as neutral.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1649 (isolation #158) » Tue May 12, 2009 3:13 am

Post by Slicey »

Azhrei wrote:Daamn.

:(

GG all, it was fun! Never suspected most the knife mafia, tbh. Who picked me to kill?? :D
That was me. >_>
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1654 (isolation #159) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:18 am

Post by Slicey »

http://quicktopic.com/42/H/8NAejxABGkhF <-- Our QT

It was somewhat difficult to discuss, as we kept getting replacement after replacement. WiT was the most frustrating, as he really didn't say anything, both in the QT and in the topic.

BTW, I loved that some people believed my crap theory that scum don't know each other. XD I thought it was possible, but highly unlikely, especially after PB/AK was lynched.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1655 (isolation #160) » Tue May 12, 2009 4:22 am

Post by Slicey »

OGML wrote: Lets see, to sum up - there is very likely more than one mafia group. DGB is in it. Its probably got most of Flameaxe, Pear Bear, Ortolan, M_K and raider in it.

Also scummy, somewhat independent of the DGB nucleus of evil, are Narsis, Azhrei, Slicey and most significantly Riceballtail, who hasn't done anything today.
Wow, OGML, you managed to catch DGB, Ort, raider, PiP/Narsis, me and RBT and later on sirdan. And since Santos was already lynched, that means you got 7 out of the 9 scum. XD
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1662 (isolation #161) » Wed May 13, 2009 4:32 am

Post by Slicey »

Huh, I thought you would have investigated OGML N1.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1665 (isolation #162) » Wed May 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Post by Slicey »

Slicey wrote: Please comment on how I did in my first victory as scum. I felt I did pretty well minus the last couple days, where I wanted to get millar lynched so bad because he's such a huge dick.
>_>

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”