SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Sun Feb 06, 2005 5:23 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

Very eventful first night! I'm thinking witchhunters for the burning.
Random Vote: Stewie

--Tactix
[size=75]"No hard feelings Tactix, sorry about leading the crusade against you." -- Crola[/size]
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #215 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:15 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

Ack. Sorry I've been lurking and not posting.

I have been rereading Gaspode's and Aelyn's posts. First, I think Gaspode's posts have been quite reasonable, and although it is clear a lot of good thought went into people's votes on him and their arguments against him, I am unconvinced at this point that he is scum.

Consequently, I don't feel that Aelyn's posts are designed to shape our opinion of a Gaspode-Aelyn connection. Nevertheless, I am surprised by the rapid change of direction in his (Aelyn's) posts. Perhaps olio's comment from a while ago:
olio wrote: Aelyn, sounds like you're looking really hard for a reason to vote. So hard actually, that the moment you think of reason to vote, you do it.
best describes my reaction when I read them. Aeyln's style seems quite flighty, which is odd when he is still a dozen votes away from a lynch.

I can understand why Coron feels that Aeyln could be scum and Gaspode not. I have begun to feel the same way. And even if I am misreading Gaspode, Peachy has provided a decent argument for an Aelyn vote in that case, also. So at this point, I'll
Unvote: Stewie
and
Vote: Aelyn

--Tactix
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #427 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:19 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

I guess I can wait until Friday to hear what mith has to say. No vote for now.
--Tactix
[size=75]"No hard feelings Tactix, sorry about leading the crusade against you." -- Crola[/size]
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #512 (isolation #3) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 6:27 pm

Post by SubtleTactix »

I find Locus a better lynch target at the moment than mith, since mith has at least a chance of verifying his claim tonight by attempting a kill. So my instinct is to lynch Locus today, and see what happens tonight. I only count five votes on him at the moment, so I feel comfortable adding one more. It won't prevent him from saying what he has to say...
Vote: Locus

However, it does seem a little odd to me that we had two extra kills on night one and a vigilante that
didn't
kill. I know, I know... 32 people alive night 1, we could have 10 players with killing abilities for all that we know. But if it's not totally obvious that a new type of kill occurred tomorrow, I'll definitely find mith my first choice for a lynch.

I don't really have much to say about PB at this point. I see criticism of short posts. That doesn't scream scummy to me. For example, in a big game like this, I lurk way too much in the beginning. That's bad play on my part, not scummy behavior. I view PB's post style in a similar way. PB could certainly turn out to be scum, but I think we've got better choices right now.
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #604 (isolation #4) » Sun May 01, 2005 7:41 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

DarkLight140 is claiming that both Locus and DoomCow are innocent.

I like the idea of still lynching one of Locus or DoomCow just to test the claim. If we wind up lynching a pro-town character, at least we get some evidence to clear two other players. If we lynch scum... Hurrah! Plus, we get strong future lynch candidates as a bonus. That's a lot of information to get out of an early-game lynch.

--Tactix
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #634 (isolation #5) » Mon May 02, 2005 12:35 pm

Post by SubtleTactix »

Unvote
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1029 (isolation #6) » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:05 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

How about we reduce the lurker count by one? I went AWOL for several weeks in May, and offered the mods to be replaced before I left. Forgot all about the game ever since, even though I wasn't replaced. Just got a prod, which was my first realization that I'm still in the game. Sorry. Sorry. Sorry.

Keep in mind there are parts of the thread I haven't even read once yet; so I need a litte bit of time to catch up. If that's not acceptable, I'm willing to acquiesce to lurker-hunting and throw a vote on Electra.

--Tactix (currently more bone-headed than subtle... )
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1036 (isolation #7) » Sat Sep 17, 2005 3:12 pm

Post by SubtleTactix »

Right. I made it through the thread now, mostly with a headache, but at least I have some idea what's going on. Lynching Electra looks like the best choice to me. I presume Pooky has had enough time to warn us if Electra is his known innocent.

Vote: Electra

--Tactix
SubtleTactix
SubtleTactix
Townie
SubtleTactix
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1163 (isolation #8) » Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:20 am

Post by SubtleTactix »

Wow, that was fast. :!:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”