DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 09, 2005 1:55 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm not going to take a guess at the possible killing groups, tough I doubt a vigi kill was made this night.
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #216 (isolation #1) » Sat Feb 26, 2005 8:00 am

Post by DoomCow »

received prod, making the "I'm here but not much up to date yet so I'll re-read and post later" post.

Been (semi-)unexpected busy for the past few days, and I was planning a reread anyways so I'll do so tomorrow (not much time today) and post afterwards...
No you weren't there when nothing happened baby, some fool can testify. Nobody saw your nails were dirty baby, just blame the flirty vile. You've got to say the wrong words right baby, you got to tell a lie.
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (isolation #2) » Sun Feb 27, 2005 12:39 am

Post by DoomCow »

vote: gapode

I agree with most reasonings for the bandwagon. That and he seems most scummy to me. From his defense/death we might be able to learn more...
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #422 (isolation #3) » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:39 am

Post by DoomCow »

Good enough for me...
Vote: mith
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #464 (isolation #4) » Fri Apr 08, 2005 11:29 am

Post by DoomCow »

unvote: Mith

For now I'm willing to believe Mith, but I'm not fully convinced about his innocense,
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #496 (isolation #5) » Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:04 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm most suspicious of Mith at this point, but I'm going to have to do a reread on this day. I'll probably do it tomorrow. If time (and necessity require, I will reread the entire game).
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #6) » Tue Apr 26, 2005 9:56 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm still here, just don't have to much time to spend to deeply analyze the game and posts and such. I do try to keep up with the reading (though I skipped a few posts in there) and didn't post because I have nothing additional to add. And I'm not the kind of person to go and interrupt a decent discussion with empty and hollow words. I'd rather skim through the new posts, and post when I got something to add. Once in a while I do a recheck on the game and make notes. (that reminds, got to do that again soon, but things are kinda hectic and it's not going to happen tonight or tomorrow. Probably thursday or friday).
-'Lie' Daan
DoomCow
DoomCow
Goon
DoomCow
Goon
Goon

Post Post #564 (isolation #7) » Thu Apr 28, 2005 11:21 am

Post by DoomCow »

I'm mostly read up at this point, and my main suspicion, still lies with Mith.

As for my defense, all teh accusations against me are true. I don´t post that much, and my posts are short and void of information. Just look back and see, it´s true. However, that does not mean I´m scum, it just means I don´t post much.

As for my role, I think it is safe to say that I´m looking for a certain character. Once I find him, my role becomes usefull. (Even though it has lost a great deal of potential allready, at least in my eyes)
-'Lie' Daan

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”