Supermini Time Travel Mafia - Timeline Reshuffle!

For completed/abandoned Mish Mash Games.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Wed Feb 02, 2005 5:04 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Sounds fun, cam. Count me in as a guinea piggy.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #38 (isolation #1) » Sun Feb 06, 2005 8:55 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I've been to the future I tell ya. And I've seen Coron surrounded with all our dead bodies, laughing evilly.

vote: Coron
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Mon Feb 07, 2005 7:14 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

*puts his crystal ball on the table*

I don't need professors to lecture me on causality. I'm half-gypsy, half-Greek and I can tell the future using my truth-ball. And my truth-ball says that....*gaze gaze* Narninian is right. They are bandwagoning me for no reason whatsoever.

It also tells me that Stewie will have halitosis in the near future.
Heck, even if we *do* lynch mafia, the next time the timeline shifts, they might both be alive and well again, right?
I do hope that when mafia or townies die, their roles get excluded in the time shuffle. Clear this up, mod?
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #63 (isolation #3) » Wed Feb 09, 2005 3:13 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Whee, I'm quoting me:
I'm half-gypsy, half-Greek and I can tell the future using my truth-ball.
= flavor
It also tells me that Stewie will have halitosis in the near future.
= real information :wink:

Ok, seriously now. Since roles will be shuffled the next day, how about claims from everyone on what they could do? I'm not sure if this violates mod rules but from a player's perspective, it could be very helpful in gathering information and planning out strategies.

What do you guys think?
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #77 (isolation #4) » Wed Feb 09, 2005 9:26 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Ok, let's claim roles then?
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #89 (isolation #5) » Thu Feb 10, 2005 2:46 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

What a good idea: let's lynch someone who posts with a bit of flavor text and offers some suggestions!

(I think people who make a lynch based on this are making mafia a very boring game with everyone being overly-cautious and close-mouthed. But I digress...)

I'm a timestopper. I either cancel a night action (even if it's going to be performed that night or in the future) or force a night action to happen this very night. I'm also a townie. For now, I guess.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #6) » Thu Feb 10, 2005 6:37 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Cmon, folks. Look at your reasons for voting me:
Revote: lazarusmoth for wanting us to make a mass role claim on Day One... you first
With one away from lynch, looks like you'll be the first.

(But when I claimed a role, another one said, oh no no no, that wasn't helpful) :roll:
I do agree that the suggestion lazarus gave wasn't a very good one, indeed.
Since when are we penalizing ideas, bad or good?
If you want me to unvote, then explain how a mass roleclaim can help the town.
my sentiments exactly..
Reasons: I'm playing an experimental game with roles I don't know about. I thought it was a good idea to gather information. Since roles townie/mafia SHIFT anyways we might as well play with CARDS OPEN at the table.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #107 (isolation #7) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:34 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I do admit I was guilty of proposing a bad idea. I see that now. Count it as something from an inexperienced player, not from scum. I misunderstood the roles and motives bit and wasn't thinking straight.

So those voting for me have a choice, I guess: Believe that it was bad play and inexperience that made me suggest a mass roleclaim or believe that I was scum deliberately proposing something that was so obviously (to you but not to me at that point) not going to work and hoping that a lot of people was going to fall for it.

I do hope you choose the former. I do hate to leave a game because of a posting mistake. *sigh*
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #108 (isolation #8) » Sun Feb 13, 2005 9:35 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

I do admit I was guilty of proposing a bad idea. I see that now. Count it as something from an inexperienced player, not from scum. I misunderstood the roles and motives bit and wasn't thinking straight.

So those voting for me have a choice, I guess: Believe that it was bad play and inexperience that made me suggest a mass roleclaim or believe that I was scum deliberately proposing something that was so obviously (to you but not to me at that point) not going to work and hoping that a lot of people was going to fall for it.

I do hope you choose the former. I do hate to leave a game because of a posting mistake. *sigh*

Return to “Sens-O-Tape Archive”