nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #37 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 9:31 am

Post by nonny »

Hello I are the replacement...hopefully the only one *knock on wood* ^.^

First thing that I notice is the apparent "timmah" PR. Nothing else noticed, but really only skimmed since I need to get ready for my job interview.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #39 (isolation #1) » Tue Mar 10, 2009 1:46 pm

Post by nonny »

Right now I would be against that idea personally. Since we have to order other than random to go in and it could give scum an advantage if there is a skew in roles. Such as satan or sadam hussien being in the game. They could give another name based on what was claimed so far. Right know the only advantage we have is the unknown. While sure we don't know each others status/role/etc niether do the scum.

As far as the PR I don't really put much stake in them either way. It could always be someone just wanting to look like they have a PR, or they started it as a joke and didn't drop it, or it's legit. In any circumstance it doesn't tell us any thing or confirm anything.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #48 (isolation #2) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:12 am

Post by nonny »

See the problem with a Timmy PR is that Jimmy once made fun of Timmy during the cripple fight episode....and Jimmy can actually talk, which is the only problem I have but that is just over analysis right now.

I have seen fake PR's as well.

It is wierd that dejka, brought something like that up this earlier. We've all played mafia before. We all know that this is way to earlier for a name claim on any level. So I don't know if it's fishing with alternative motives, or just being naive.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 5:42 am

Post by nonny »

It's possible, but I don't see how it really makes a difference at this point.

Agree with empking, but then again trying to assume how the mod would do it only gets us so far. Also it can lead us in the wrong direction. Or even just make people assume it will be a certain way, no matter what, based on that.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:34 am

Post by nonny »

If you are of the opinion it's not the right thing to do then why suggest it? Why did you feel inclined to get poeple's opinion on the matter?

At this point I would think your more upset that spoilum voted for you rather than the fact that he voted for "something quite minor" He is the only one so far that has really given any reason for voting. What is there out there that isn't minor at this point to vote for?

I personally didn't notice that part either, but it doesn't change the fact that you brought it up, for essentially no point. Especially this point in the game.

Empking, are you fishing. Or are you just not liking RBT's very unsubtle attempts to show a possible PR on their end? Or some option 3 i'm not aware of.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #63 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:14 am

Post by nonny »

that makes next to no sense dejka. Also I too would like to know your stance on name claiming.

And bringing up the subject is suggesting it. Even if you didn't say "hey guys we should do this!" you did bring up the subject asking "Would there be any harm in saying which character you are?" With the very vague "you" not mentioning who you want to claim. Also you mentioned just because spoilum has an "obvious" PR for timmy that it couldn't harm anything. Where, as I already said, a PR doesn't really mean anything at this point.

You aren't committed to any position, which is very annoying.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:15 am

Post by nonny »

EBWOP: also I just want to say I'm kind of annoyed deadline is on my birthday cause I probably won't be on that day.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #66 (isolation #7) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:23 am

Post by nonny »

dejkha wrote:
Would there be any harm in saying which character you are?
As far as I know, the effects of each aren't known yet, possibly except for obvious ones like Officer Barbrady or maybe Satan if they're in it. Not that I'm suggesting claiming your character is the right thing to do, but with Spolium repeatedly giving a Timmy reference,
it doesn't seem like it's a big deal..
How is that not suggesting it? Sure you phrase it as a question at first but by the end you say are saying what could it hurt since we have all already assumed what 1 person is. Yet you back track by saying that you aren't saying it's the right thing to do. Nothing you say is solid so that if you are voted or attacked for it, you can say "nah ah cause i put this tiny disclaimer in there"

Now once again what is your actual opinion on nameclaiming?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (isolation #8) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 7:31 am

Post by nonny »

For one you never said you were unsure of it, asking people's opinions and asking poeple's advice are two separate things. Secondly usually people put their own opinion in when they ask a question like that. Because now it appears you are only against it because everyone else is.

Why did you feel it was important to clarify the situation at that juncture? It's not like we were stuck for conversation yet since the game had only been open what a day?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 6:32 pm

Post by nonny »

First, buttsex metaphor is funny cause this is a south park game, I assume the mod is happy with this use lol.
Second, from reading through what's happened since my last post it looks more like dej just really wants to claim, so that leads to believe he thinks he has a very innocent looking role or he could be a jester.
Third, so you don't want to vote me unless other poeple agree with you? That is blatant game of follow the leader where you don't want the attention dejka
Fourth, So since I point out the error in your logic and answer everything you ask me I'm close minded? Yet, you are open minded by hiding all your suspicions and not answering any direct questions given to you? Still wondering your opinion on name claiming.
Fifth, I reiterate that hiding your suspicions of players is in of it's self scummy. Why hide a suspicion at this point in the game? Also seems odd you would want to hide them while still trying to get the attention off of yourself.
Sixth, You said "I don't want to discuss this further"(paraphrase). Sorry, it doesn't work that way. You brought something up we discussed it and questions motives behind it. Until the town is done with the subject it is on the board. You can't just wipe it away because you are getting unwanted negative attention over it.
Seventh, this was just a skim will read more throughly in the morning.
Eighth, ???
Ninth, Profit!

FoS dejka, will turn int oa vote if he keeps trying to snake out of questions
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #117 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 9:46 am

Post by nonny »

dejkha wrote:
nonny wrote:Still wondering your opinion on name claiming.
Well then, someone hasn't been reading.
Yes, I have. And I'm not the only one noticing that it's missing. If you were unsure of it and just asking opinions as you said then it would have been more like "hey guys, when would a nameclaim be appropraite?" Not "what's the harm in it, since we already know one person" See the difference?
dejka wrote:
nonny wrote:Until the town is done with the subject it is on the board. You can't just wipe it away because you are getting unwanted negative attention over it.
I'm not wiping it away. I think rather than being on a board, it's a on a piece of paper. I threw it away and you are all digging through the trash right now and I'm sitting on the bench waiting until you decide you're not gonna find it.

We've seen all we need to for a few people on the subject, so when I flip town, there'll be a nice amount to come back to. Besides, I'm not gonna waste my time explaining when you clearly don't want to hear it and won't see it any differently anyway.
LIke I said it doesn't work that way. You can't throw away a discussion just because you don't like it anymore. Sorry this is a group game/effort you have to abide by others to play.

You can't say I don't want to hear it when I keep asking you about it. You have far from "clearly explained" your point/plight. So far you are just playing the victim over have a little negative attention, going so far as offering to claim? If you explained it throughly then I wouldn't keep asking about it and wanting you to show your opinions on the subjects.

dejka wrote:6a. If anyone understand what I said, I'd probably change my vote since she seemed to be pushing the case the hardest. If nobody knew what I meant, then obviously it's more likely a matter of opinion on how much she believes in her case.
8. Because at this point it's about the discussion that has been going on and since everyone is on the same side, I won't say it until I know everyone won't counter it.
So basically you wanted to OMGUS vote but only if other poeple saw that I was "pushing" you? And you don't want to offer other information incase anyone will counter it? Eager to please much?

It was Esomonty, not spoilum that was lurkerhunting. I think though this is the point to make it known that you need to post to play and that we won't just let you slip by.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #119 (isolation #11) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:13 am

Post by nonny »

Okay if you weren't suggesting it why did you bring it up?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #122 (isolation #12) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:01 am

Post by nonny »

Dejka, you mean you brought up nameclaiming on page what 2, because one person had an obvious name assocaited with them due to a PR? Have you ever played a game with a mass nameclaim before?

RBT that was the worst founded FoS I've ever seen. Since it's you that wanted to know if there where other PR's. Also in a game like this anyone could pick something characters say and pretend to have a PR.

FoS RBT
no one frickin asked for a claim. All they asked is for you to stop tiptoeing around saying you have a PR. A simple yes would have sufficed. There was no need to claim so completly. All it does is make you look jumpy and defensive.

Also as far as I could tell no one "pushed" you on this, they just thought the subtle hinting was silly, and asking you to either stop be subtle or admit a PR.

Now, what do you actually think about what has been discussed so far that doesn't revolve around yourself?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #124 (isolation #13) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:13 am

Post by nonny »

That actually makes sense. If you could have said that earlier instead of getting defensive it would of been better. Now that you know other peoples opinions on nameclaiming, what do you think of it?

Also, nameclaiming usually doesn't take place till atleast day two. Never seen it earlier in my experience. Hence I did/do not understand why it was brought up so early.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #130 (isolation #14) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:31 am

Post by nonny »

Right you said you were against it based on what
other people
said. I want to know why in your own words you now think it's a bad idea? It can be based on what others said, but what convinced you that it would be bad?

Cause like I said right now it looks like you are just trying to follow the majority in everything.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #132 (isolation #15) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:46 am

Post by nonny »

You don't want to vote unless others will agree with your reasons.
You don't want to give your suspicions on others (me and spoilum) unless others are "openminded"
Really you don't try to say anything unless others will agree with you so far.
Also telling people to ask you to claim was very odd and unwarranted in this stage in the game.

You still didn't answer my question. But, I guess that is your shtick...to not answer questions. I mean it's great that you like Rest's answer, but are you always going to go just based on what others say. Or are you going to look into it and see why poeple say what they do and form our own opinion? Cause just following what others say isn't a great way to play mafia.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #134 (isolation #16) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:58 am

Post by nonny »

Okay so out of all the reasons the only reason you think it's bad to nameclaim is based on the theme? Sorry but regardless of the theme why would or wouldn't you want a nameclaim in this point in the game? Rest's reason was only for *this* game, and it was a little weird in of it self. Sure south park doesn't have very stereotypical good/bad guys, but at some point way later on we will probably have a mass claim since that happens almost indefinitely in games.

Why would I want you to make up a reason? I asked you for your reason in your own words...I even said you could take the base concept from what others said. Just in your own darn words.

Those are not situational. We right now are scumhunting, later we will be scumhunting. So why keep any suspicions about others from the town? Why keep information to yourself? Why only follow your suspicions if others will agree with you? Why are you so scared of others not agreeing with you?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #136 (isolation #17) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 12:43 pm

Post by nonny »

If we are playing mafia then what is the situational area in which not revealing suspicions is legit?

I understand that you think hers is best, and that it is for this game in which we are playing. I want to know what you think of the concept in general because that is important I think. I can gauge what I do and don't need to know. If you don't feel like saying it whatever, but don't hide behind me. If you don't want to say it for your own reasons that if fine, whatever. But don't even try to say your only not saying it because what my response may or may not be, that is weak.

Now I'm gonna give it a break and let other chime in before saying more.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #141 (isolation #18) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:56 am

Post by nonny »

I don't think it's gonna give scum the edge if you say who you suspect and why, with valid reasons.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #143 (isolation #19) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 8:07 am

Post by nonny »

Oh yes we are all waiting on bated breathe for you to reveal your secret suspicions. *roll*

It does matter because there is a difference in when you say it. Based on the information that is available at the time you made the original suspicion. you could have just picked two random people(or two poeple that were" attacking" you) and really had no reason and just hoped the town would trust you and go after those poeple with thier own reasons. Then you swoop in and say "oh yes that is why i was after them too"

Again, how does hiding your suspicions help the town? Cause in all my experience it is a hindrance. This early in the game is the time that you least want to keep information from the town.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #145 (isolation #20) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:17 am

Post by nonny »

If it's not a big deal why not just say it? Also using all 5 pages just concludes that you did pick people and build the argument later. This happens all the time in mafia usually by newbs or by scum. Either way it's annoying.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #149 (isolation #21) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:30 pm

Post by nonny »

I still don't get why you never redid the post taht you said you did and didn't go through? I mean that's what I would do if my post got lost in cyber space.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #152 (isolation #22) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 6:21 pm

Post by nonny »

Some good points from Ghostwriter, looking forward to dejka responses. Thought I doubt he will be any more forth coming with someone asking him for honest answers.

I'm start to think dejka is just conceded and thinks we have nothing better to do then argue with him about this.....oh wait so far we don't!! So let's continue!
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #165 (isolation #23) » Sat Mar 14, 2009 10:59 am

Post by nonny »

Only thing to add is about dejka "forgetting" what I said. If someone asks you a question about what anyone has said thus far you can simply go look it up. Not just dismiss it as unimportant because you didn't remember it. If you need re-read the whole 7 pages, will take 10-30mins. Come on be a little pro-active. But if you keep dodging questions because you don't remember what was said (when spoilum is nice enough to give you links), or you think you answered it but it didn't go through, niether or those are helpful to town in the least.

The benefit of forum mafia is that you can double check what poeple said you don't have to just take it on thier word that they did or didn't say something.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #171 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 9:08 am

Post by nonny »

Is L-2 a good enough time for you to feel like maybe you need to start talking about who you suspect, Dejkha?
QFFT

A why would be nice, nicilio?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #178 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 5:47 pm

Post by nonny »

Okay...but it's fine for you to pressure him? No one pressured you to claim! They asked to just admit you have a PR then move on. A full claim was stupid.

Why don't you like the wagon? Cause that is a very scum thing to do, saw you are against something with no reason so that if they are lynched and flip town you can say you were against it without really trying to prevent it.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #183 (isolation #26) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:05 am

Post by nonny »

Yes pulling things out of context is amazing. I said you hadn't answer
why
you were against it! Saying yay or nay doesn't count as giving your opinion on a subject. You have to give reasoning without reasoning there is no opinion and no solid stance. So because you weren't able to give me reasons and I kept asking for them that makes me scummy? Care to elobrate? Right now that looks very OMGUS.

there are still millions of questions out there for you to answer and instead of doing so you just decide to go after me. And like I said, you already picked to be against me, all this "proof" is after the fact that you said you already thought I was suspicious.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #186 (isolation #27) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 11:35 am

Post by nonny »

I did ask why, I asked it many times. Like I said before, in mafia you must say why you think something is a certain way you can't just say something positive or negative about it. You aren't the only person I've hounded about this, I've said the same thing to those who are voting or supporting or against lynches with no reason. It's not like I'm singling you out asking for reasoning. With out reasons we have no read on each other. I feel like I have to be an IC in this game too...this is very basic. The best way to help our town is to explain every thing thoroughly!

I already accepted your answer for why you thought you weren't suggesting it because you were unclear. I still think you should have phrased it differently if you were really just asking for others opinion and not saying you wanted it done. I have hounded you about that since. Why do you feel the need to bring it up?

I'm not the only one that has asked you questions that have gone unanswered. I'm getting sick of it honestly.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #190 (isolation #28) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:20 pm

Post by nonny »

that's why you say everything up front!

I KNOW YOU FAVOR REST!!! You have said this I have acknowledged this, I wasn't asking you to say such a thing again. I was pointing out that all along I was asking for reasons not just a blanket I agree or I don't. Also I still find it some what wrong that you want to hide behind some one else's logic and not state something in your own opinion doesn't make sense to me, but to each thier own.

I agree with spoilum, and that is exactly what I assumed would happen when dej said they wouldn't reveal things at that moment.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #192 (isolation #29) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by nonny »

Or you had nothing to begin with and just wanted to try and push the suspicion on to others for no known reason?

All I will say for now want others to chime in.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #196 (isolation #30) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 4:09 pm

Post by nonny »

dejkha wrote:Or not, since it's near impossible to push suspicion onto someone without making a case or displaying any sort of evidence whatsoever. I'm feeling more and more confident with my vote with every post you make =D
Saying that unless poeple ask/pressure you to claim they should move on and then one or two posts later saying by the way I suspect these poeple but won't say way is a poor way to attempt just that. It's not impossible it's just not done by those who know how to play.

You were attempting to get the attention off of yourself by putting up a curtain and saying to look over there. But you wouldn't say what is there, just that something must be there. Now you again are trying to detract attention from yourself and turn it on others while you are at L-3. Suddenly when poeple are asking you for info and possibly a claim you suddenly have reasons(that you will share) why we should be concentrating on others. This is all silly and mediocre ways to play mafia. I've seen it happen a lot in many different games, but it's always annoying and makes me ask what are you trying to hide?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #220 (isolation #31) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:33 am

Post by nonny »

I hate scumlists(not as much as townlists but stilll) and refuse to do it at this point. All they do is give mafia more info by showing in what order everyone suspects everyone else. If you can't tell who I suspect at this point then you are blind. Subsequently for spolium's question towards me, I don't think I would be able to do that in a matter I would be satisfied with since everyone else has too few posts, post would just be lurker scum points rather than from what they have said, which doesn't really work, IMHO.

Dej: so you feel that RBT's claim was appropriate? You feel that she was being wrongly pressured for such a claim?

That's all I have for now, I too want to hear from others.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #222 (isolation #32) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 5:49 am

Post by nonny »

So then you do feel she was being pressured into a full claim?

I personally don't see that, she was the one pointing out "hey others may have PRs too, mkay" then when someone said just spit it out either you have a PR or you don't that is just asking for a confirmation of a PR....not a full claim.

Also dejka, you were asked about claiming previously, opinion on that?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #229 (isolation #33) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 6:51 am

Post by nonny »

No, dej. Just looked back and I was wrong. I thought someone had asked you to claim since you were at l-2. But my memory served me wrong, my bad.

So even though you said you agreed with Rest's opinion that names in this game will mean essentially nothing. You think RBT is most likly vanilla town based on the assumed name of mr macky? Is it just me or do those seem very contradictory stances to have?

Why would she need at this point to "tell scum" she is vanilla?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #237 (isolation #34) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 7:52 am

Post by nonny »

The point i think is that south park has to characters that are nesscairly good or bad to saying you beleive the claim at this point seem foolhardy. I mean the mod could have made teachers scum or grown ups or anything....point is that it could be anyone. So why write someone off with a unwanted claim?
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #239 (isolation #35) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 8:57 am

Post by nonny »

Okay I'll rephrase since you are allowed to be picky but no one else is. Why even point out you think she is believable, yet have the caveat that you may in the future suspect her. You always add in those I think this but just in case it changes it's not something i feel really strongly about.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #248 (isolation #36) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 9:11 am

Post by nonny »

Technically if mafia did hammer him..that would atleast give us some info. Not advocating putting someone that close....mostly just joking.

That is really all I have to say right now been a tad busy.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #255 (isolation #37) » Wed Mar 18, 2009 1:24 pm

Post by nonny »

Kinda fits kenny, but could be a jester. Question; do you have to pick someone or does it cease all night kills? Want to see others reactions and think it over a bit.

I want to make it known since there is a deadline coming up that I will be on a vacation from the 21st to 28th, I will take my laptop so i can post atleast once a day hopefully....As I said in the begining deadline is on my birthday >.< so not sure if i will be posting then.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #278 (isolation #38) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:31 pm

Post by nonny »

Only thing to add on a quick skim....caf why so sure there will be multiple nk's? Or it appears you are speaking in definites on the matter.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #284 (isolation #39) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 7:39 am

Post by nonny »

I agree lynch is better then no lynch day one....perferably on the right person. Since I'm going to be traveling I will be placing a vote on the wagon I find scummiest before I leave(so later tonight) Incase I can't post before deadline, don't imaigine any problems but better safe then sorry. Will need to re-read last few pages too.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #295 (isolation #40) » Sat Mar 21, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by nonny »

reading over what's going on so far I will
vote RBT
looks like the bst lynch we have and no lynch would be stupid.

Sorry can't be more detailed...will hopefully have time tomorrow.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #305 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:40 am

Post by nonny »

nothing to add right now....and it's my birthday so I doubt i'll be on again later.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #317 (isolation #42) » Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:25 am

Post by nonny »

i'lll be home from my vacation tonight...so will reread and post tonight or tomorrow.
*insert bad joke here*
nonny
nonny
Mafia Scum
nonny
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #338 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by nonny »

I agree on the fact that if she did come out with her power role she probably would have been lynced as well because of the poeple that believe in LAL.

I still need to catch up. Will have a full re-read done by 5pm tomorrow. Had to make up work in classes first, sorry >.<.
*insert bad joke here*

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”