ITT we fawn over pretty girls

This forum is for discussion about anything else.

Which is more demeaning?

Being told you're beautiful
14%
Being told you're downright unnatractive
86%

Total votes: 83

PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #1 (isolation #0) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:39 am

Post by PokerFace »

<<Waits for ABR and Creepo to get here
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #30 (isolation #1) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:05 am

Post by PokerFace »

I don't see how the first one could be seen as an insult so the second option is the only logical choice.
PokerFace wrote:
elvis_knits wrote:
Thestatusquo wrote:For the most part, with a very few exceptions, every girl who has ever posted in this thread is at best slightly above average, and
most of them are downright unattractive
How is this not an insult?
Well I don't see a pic of you Elvis in the face with a name thread.

I think most of the girls in that thread are alright. Some are pretty goodlooking and nobody here is ugly as sin.
I admit to not being attracted to some of them since I'm not a pervert that wants to go to jail. People like that got problems and should be locked up. ABR's here I wonder wheres Mos?
Last edited by PokerFace on Fri Mar 13, 2009 7:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
When I joined this site, I was a software tester for mobile business applications and the song PokerFace was not yet written by Lady Gaga
Now I test lottery and gambling software as my job. It's funny how my life has turned out. Somewhere a Time Traveler is laughing madly
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #62 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

I agree with that guy. You know the guy that everybody always agrees with cause he is real agreeable and good at knowing what others want to say and think. What was his name again? Damn if only there as an easy to use smiley or wide spread meme I could refer too right here.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #151 (isolation #3) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:44 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:
DrippingGoofball wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:No one said I was pretty when I posted a pic. :(
You were pretty, it's just that superficial people were put off by your bikini top not covering all of your chest hair.
I think chest hair is sexy.
<<Wonders if posting a pic of his hairy chest would be funny or just wrong
It would bring a dramatic twist to the flow of a thread on female beauty
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #194 (isolation #4) » Mon Mar 16, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Wow. Strappado wins this thread. Epic win.

Also I think attitude and personality trump looks every time.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #274 (isolation #5) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 11:53 am

Post by PokerFace »

Adel wrote:
shaft.ed wrote:ITT we learn straight chics want to get nasty with Liv Tyler.
too skinny.

She would be much nicer to touch and hold and such.

Also, she is far more beautiful.
<<admits to finding her attractive. She has a nice attitude and style she portrays in some films and she looks pretty good.

Now since we are posting lovely women... I have to do this. If I'm going to hell I am taking people with me!

Though Chris Brown kinda 'beat' me to it...
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #276 (isolation #6) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by PokerFace »

I am more into white girls aswell but in truth, black, white, whatever, there can be beauty anywhere in this world.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #303 (isolation #7) » Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by PokerFace »

<<dies laughing

preference =/= racism

I like big butts and I can not lie.

Does liking Coke make me an anti-pepsi, ha ha lawl.

Everybody is a little racist or steriotypical, just don't go crazy KKK about it. Them peeps are trash.
Last edited by PokerFace on Thu Mar 19, 2009 1:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #332 (isolation #8) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:01 am

Post by PokerFace »

Anyone ever see Avenue Q and their racism song?

But seriously can we get back to fawning over pretty women and off slight racist stuff? Threadjacking needs to stop and get back on topic.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #334 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:07 am

Post by PokerFace »

elvis_knits wrote:OMG I have a red-hair fetish.

Anyway, let's get back to posting pictures of Queen Latifah looking beautiful.

<<makes high pitched whistling noise.

Got simul posted, dang that is a fine pic of the Queen. I don't have a long or short hair preference. It's more so what works with the rest you got. Though i have noticed I have been talking to and hiting on a lot of red heads at bars and they have been doing same back to me. My own hair is brown check face with name thread if you care there
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #336 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 4:09 am

Post by PokerFace »

populartajo wrote:Image
<<makes another high pitched whistle

Gabrielle Union is pretty nice but I think rihanna and the queen are better
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #362 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:02 am

Post by PokerFace »

A Face is considered a necessary quality in some cultures to be a person. Looks like I don't have to burn.
PokerFace
PokerFace
Too Useful
PokerFace
Too Useful
Too Useful

Post Post #444 (isolation #12) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:31 pm

Post by PokerFace »

Mirth wrote:Nah. Your sentence would be more correct if you included the word "straight" in it. Because lesbians would know if other women are cute :P

Also, someone much better looking than Rihanna:
<Insert high pitched whistle here>

Return to “General Discussion”