BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #46 (isolation #0) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 8:46 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Firstly, I greatly apologize for not posting thus far in the thread. I completely missed the game starting. If you'll check my other games, I
never
have the intention to troll, even when I'm scum.

Secondly, LML's claim is pretty hard to believe. I also have a fairly standard role, and something that farfetched doesn't sit quite right with me. Plus the whole MoS thing, yeah, ok, it's pretty obvious he's scum.

Again, sorry for not being active. If there's anything you'd like me to comment on, I'd love to do so, otherwise, you'll hear much more from me Day 2 (should I be alive, of course).
"Only a fool quotes himself." -BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #48 (isolation #1) » Mon Feb 28, 2005 10:34 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Heh, I missed that whole part, because when I looked at the first page, it already had the dead as Muntz, so I missed that whole confusion. Thanks for getting me up to speed, DarkLight.

This should be lynch vote:
vote: LoudmouthLee
. With one scum nightkilled and another being lynched now, we're in a really good position for tomorrow.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 04, 2005 11:37 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Three deaths last night... a stabbing, a shot, and a whack over the head. Yesterday, we had a stabbing, a shot, and a less-than-lethal whack over the head. At first, I thought one of the kills had tobe the work of a vigilante... until the vigilante got shot in the head. Moe's the kind of character that would do that (remember how many times he pulled out his shotgun on Homer?), but he got shot. I don't see Moe as a stabbing or head-bashing type character, so I'm not sure what to make of that. Another vigilante, perhaps?

What puzzles me more is that I can't think of
any
character who would whack people over the head as their preferred method of killing someone. If we could figure out which character performed each kill, we might be able to track down what side of the town they're on.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #66 (isolation #3) » Mon Mar 07, 2005 8:00 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

With 6 people, assuming only 1 anti-town person left, if we lynch wrong today and the doctor fails tonight, then that leaves us with 4 tomorrow. With 3 town and 1 scum, that means that if we lynched wrong again, we'd lose, so the correct move would be to no lynch down to 3 to improve the odds of finding scum.

If we don't lynch today and doctor fails, we go to 5 people, 4 town and 1 scum. If we lynch wrong at that point, the next day will be 2 town, 1 scum.

Either way, we can lynch wrong once safely, no matter when we do it. However, this is under the assumption the doctor will fail. If the doctor succeeds, they can claim and reveal an innocent, dramatically increasing the town's odds of lynching correctly. If we don't lynch today, tomorrow we'll either have 5 people or 6 people with 2 proven innocent.

I think no lynch might be the correct play, then, but I'd still like to hear from the rest of the town.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #71 (isolation #4) » Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:29 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

halfpint, post 70 wrote:I don't have time to do it right now, but I need to sit down and figure out if no lynch is a good idea. I'll do it later tonight, and post my thoughts on it then.
I would like a second opinion about this idea, because I'm far from the best person to analyze a situation like this.

FoS: No Lynch

My plan seems good to me, but I'm probably biased. I await Halfpint's thinkering.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #76 (isolation #5) » Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:55 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

vote: No Lynch

GO DOCTORB!!

The B is for bargain!
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #80 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 9:50 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

I love it when a good plan comes together.

Halfpint, doctor, where do we go from here?
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #83 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:12 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Mass claim it is, then.

I'm Ned Flanders, and, somehow, that makes me a Nurse role. I become a Doctor when the Doctor dies.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #94 (isolation #8) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 9:11 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Dranko, post 90 wrote: Also, I protected Halfpint, so I know
he's
in the clear.
Mathcam's gonna kill you.
Dranko, post 90, cont. wrote: I had the same feelings, halfpint, but didn't even want to vote him with some claims unclaimed, thus me asking if he had a name, or was his name just "Comic Book Guy" which screams scum to me.
I wouldn't worry too much about his name-- it wasn't until like the 43rd season that we finally learned his actual name, which was changed from Louis Lane to Adam or something regular like that.

Ok, so here's the claim list thus far:
Brian's Claim List, post 94 wrote: Halfpint - Carl - Investigative Mason
Darklight140 - Principal Skinner - Roleblocker
csergogaby - Milhouse - Townie
Dranko20 - Dr. Hibbert - Doc
brush hopper - Comic Book Guy - Limited Investigator
BrianMcQueso - Ned Flanders - Nurse

Confirmed by Death:
Narninian - Lenny Leonard - Neighbourhood Watch
Mastermind of Sin - Nelson Muntz - Mafia
LoudmouthLee - Krusty the clown - Serial killer
Riven - Groundskeeper Willie - Mafia hooligan
Warpdragon - Cheif Clancy Wiggium - Cop
Coron - Moe Szyslak - Vigilante
My bet is that Darklight140 is Mafia (if Groundskeeper Willie is scum, then it's almost painfully obvious that Skinner would be too), and csergogaby is scum (the
only
townie? c'mon now!).

In a 12 person game with all pro-town roles having night choices, I could see there being two 2-person mafia groups and a serial killer.

What do you guys think?
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #96 (isolation #9) » Mon Mar 14, 2005 5:13 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Dranko, post 95 wrote: Ned Flanders would be a SK in my game, but since we already have one, I guess thats outta the bag.

Let us see, the mafia so far is.. Groundskeeper Willie, and Nelson Muntz, who would be the perfect godfather for this trio?
Firstly, how could Flanders
ever
be a Serial Killer? I could list off about 5-6 better characters for that role.

Secondly, I don't think Groundskeeper Willie and Nelson are in it together. I'd more likely pair Willie with Skinner and Nelson with... Kearny? Jimbo? You know, one of those other bullies. I think we've got two seperate mafia groups in our hands.

Personally, I
maybe
could see Principal Skinner as a roleblocker (detention, anyone?), but I can't see a basic Townie in this setup without any others.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #113 (isolation #10) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 2:37 pm

Post by BrianMcQueso »

halfpint, post 190 wrote: I'm trying to decide out of Darklight and Brian. Csergogaby is pretty much cleared in my head ... so it's out of the other two. There are reasons to be suspicious of Brian ... he was absent on the lynch of brushhopper and his role is not verifiable (a backup doc in a mini?). Lastly, how did you know for sure that my role name was Carl (post 94)? I never mentioned it once during the game.
I was absent from the Hopper lynch because at the time, I was focusing more on Darklight140 and csergobaby's scumminess (see the bottom of post 94 and all of post 96). Hopper's lies about investigation were revealed after that, and between the time the town decided to lynch him and the time it happened, I wasn't present to add my 2 cents.

As for my role, I think it's reasonable. We have twelve people, and five are anti-town (four anti-town roles are dead, and we're still playing, so there should be 5... six would be waay too many). To balance, the rest of the town all had power roles. We had one regular cop and two investigative masons, an equivalent of three cops. Why wouldn't there be a backup protective role?

Also, Halfpint, your partner's name was
Lenny
. It's the safest assumption in the world that Carl would be the other half of the partnership.

As for the no lynch plan, I think it's sound, but lynching today would speed up the process and also give us a shot of simply ending it now. Dranko should protect Halfpint, Halfpint should watch Dranko, and the scum should be cornered.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #122 (isolation #11) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:16 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

[bandwagon]
vote: Darklight140
[/bandwagon]

It's still hard for me to believe that csergogaby is the only townie in a setup like this, but I guess that's the way it is.

If we're wrong about Darklight, I just want to remind that Dranko and Halfpint
absolutely
have to watch each other's backs.
BrianMcQueso
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
BrianMcQueso
My Wit is Broken
My Wit is Broken

Post Post #134 (isolation #12) » Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:47 am

Post by BrianMcQueso »

Hooray for Team Good Guys!

Out of curiousity, (and this is addressed to mainly Dranko and Halfpint), why did you guys decide to lynch Darklight over myself?

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”