hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1275 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:34 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

the quote feature builds up much bigger tl;dr's.
We must embrace the pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.
WhereIsTony
WhereIsTony
Goon
WhereIsTony
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1276 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 6:15 am

Post by WhereIsTony »

TL dr?
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1277 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:09 am

Post by raider8169 »

Archaist replaces EA starting....

now!
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1278 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 7:11 am

Post by raider8169 »

Im on crack delete that last post please.
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1279 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:23 am

Post by hp [leaves] »

too long; didn't read

overlooking the raider post above.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1280 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:43 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Sorry. Should I break my posts up into double-or triple posts in the future? That would cut down on the size, but I thought was frowned upon as well.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1281 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:53 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Sorry about the lengthy post. In the future, would it be better to break posts like that apart into smaller ones? Because I thought that double/triple posting was frowned upon as well.

(Addedum to my MegaPost- I would also put Seraphim behind HP, but far above everybody else in my lynch list.)

And like Qanqan, it seems that Mini has disappeared again. One thing that I found about Mini is that both Santos and DGB brought no attention to them. DGB called Alvinz a lurker, never elaborating or trying to change such. She also said, in a surprisingly neutral tone, that she didn't think that mini had read the thread. I think that Mini was hoping to float under the radar while Activescum Dan and DGB drew attention to other players.
shaft.ed
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
shaft.ed
dem.agogue
dem.agogue

Post Post #1282 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 10:35 am

Post by shaft.ed »

Vote Count:

minineko
(5) PieIsPopcorn, WhereIsTony, Seraphim, Riceballtail, Xenaroth
WhereIsTony
(1) hp [leaves]
Qanqan
(1) Slicey
Seraphim
(1) Qanqan

Note Voting:
minineko, ortolan, Azhrei, raider8169

With 12 alive it's 7 to lynch.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1283 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:03 am

Post by Slicey »

Read most of pie's huge post. I agree with most of it, and didn't realize some of the somewhat scummy/contentless posts raider has made.

Also, Minineko, claim or die. I'd be happy with a Qanqan or a Minineko lynch.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1284 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:53 am

Post by Slicey »

Also, pie has reaffirmed my belief that Narsis/himself is town.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1285 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:00 pm

Post by Azhrei »

Minnieko, Qanqan, art thou alive?

Read the start of massive post, will read rest soon.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1286 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 2:01 pm

Post by raider8169 »

hp [leaves] wrote:too long; didn't read

overlooking the raider post above.
This is a good thing, I have been driving all day and just got home when I posted that in the wrong thread. At least I am suppose to be home all weekend so that means I should have free time to look at a few people.
Riceballtail
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Riceballtail
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1287 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Post by Riceballtail »

Welcome, PiP. I intend to sit down and read your post later.
Þç¬ÕêåÒéÆÞ¿▒ÒüòÒü¬ÒüìÒéâõ╗ûÕàÑÒééÞ¿▒ÒüøÒü¬Òüä

Proud owner of Mafiascum's First Next Great Restaurant :D
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1288 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Minineko »

Gari - vanilla town

I don't have the flavor text :/

Meow.
-_'_-
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1289 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2009 4:54 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Minineko wrote:Gari - vanilla town

I don't have the flavor text :/

Meow.
Thank you. Now, who do you find scummy, and why?
Minineko
Minineko
Goon
Minineko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1290 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:15 am

Post by Minineko »

I really don't know. I've totally lost track of this game. Very little (other than Polar Bear) caught my eye while I was rereading, and I've pretty much forgotten everything else that happened. :(

Meow.
-_'_-
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1291 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 am

Post by Seraphim »

You should reread then. I don't think scum would be this stupid, but when you sign up for a game, you sign up for a commitment. ditching all of us just because you're confused isn't good ethics.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1292 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:38 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Seraphim wrote:You should reread then.
I don't think scum would be this stupid,
but when you sign up for a game, you sign up for a commitment. ditching all of us just because you're confused isn't good ethics.
If you no longer think that Mini is scum Seraphim, why are you still voting for them?

Mini, I'd also reccomend you either reread until you develop suspicions, or replace out. (I'd like the former, obviously) Because lurking and not being able to provide content when pressed are not good things for someone in a speed game regardless of alignment.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1293 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Azhrei »

Vote Qanqan

Wheeeere areee you?

Mini: Reread and come up with something.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1294 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:20 am

Post by Slicey »

I don't believe you at all minineko. I have about 3-4 people I find at least somewhat scummy. And you can't find the flavor text? Doubt it.

Unvote, Vote: Minineko
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1295 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:34 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Slicey- as a result in the change of mods, there is no flavor text in replacement role PMs. Mine is the same.

However, since the deadline is approaching, I see nothing wrong with Minn being at L-1. Should give them some incentive to provide the town with more content.

But NOBODY HAMMER. Either wait until it's obvious that Minn is not going to give us anything more, or says something extremely scummy. If town, then we don't want to lynch them. If scum, waiting until they give us content is optimal.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1296 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 10:36 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

QanQan, raider, and hp need to state their opinion on this lynch. Now.
Xenaroth
Xenaroth
Townie
Xenaroth
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1297 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by Xenaroth »

I think the Minineko is defiantly pinging high on the scum-radar. I still haven't had my suspicions from post 1240 satisfied/eased

Post 1240:
Xenaroth wrote:
Minineko wrote: I'm not really "trying to look active". I don't have much to say, but I am saying it because it's better than nothing. "Looking active" is not my goal.
Meow.
I do not know why but this post does not (in anyway) sit well with me. It just feels scummy no matter which way i look at it, or at least thats what my guts tells me as there has been stuff to talk about so this just feels like a flimsy excuse of a post.
And his post in 1290 are not helping his case, they infact make it WORSE!
Post 1290:
Minineko wrote:I really don't know. I've totally lost track of this game. Very little (other than Polar Bear) caught my eye while I was rereading, and I've pretty much forgotten everything else that happened. :(

Meow.
@Minineko
Please Minineko give me some reasons/explainations/something otherwise I'm gonna call for the hammer!

@PiP
Welcome, i gave you first post a read through but i haven't had a chance to compare it with my notes and the posts you comment on. I think its very impressive that you've managed to get through everything so quickly.
Also I completely support you in waiting for the hammer. More content is better for town.

@Those who haven't voted
Please press for Minineko to vote by threatening to Hammer he need to post content. He claims to be town, fine but thats not really content.

@Qanqan
Come out of your hidey hole and post just because the heat is off doesn't mean we dont want your opinion. Also you lurker-like actions deserve a giant
FoS
because your style of lurking is unnervingly scummy

@MOD
Could we get a deadline time and a votecount please. i like vote counts, keeps things more official :D

Xen
Show
Beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder

Currently playing:
Sushi Mafia (Day Seven) - replacement
Mini 762 - Secret-role Mafia (Day One)
hp [leaves]
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
hp [leaves]
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1298 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:00 pm

Post by hp [leaves] »

I do not approve of this lynch. We need more votes on WhereIsTony.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1299 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:07 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

Xenaroth wrote:I think the Minineko is defiantly pinging high on the scum-radar. I still haven't had my suspicions from post 1240 satisfied/eased

Post 1240:
Xenaroth wrote:
Minineko wrote: I'm not really "trying to look active". I don't have much to say, but I am saying it because it's better than nothing. "Looking active" is not my goal.
Meow.
I do not know why but this post does not (in anyway) sit well with me. It just feels scummy no matter which way i look at it, or at least thats what my guts tells me as there has been stuff to talk about so this just feels like a flimsy excuse of a post.
And his post in 1290 are not helping his case, they infact make it WORSE!
Post 1290:
Minineko wrote:I really don't know. I've totally lost track of this game. Very little (other than Polar Bear) caught my eye while I was rereading, and I've pretty much forgotten everything else that happened. :(

Meow.
@Minineko
Please Minineko give me some reasons/explainations/something otherwise I'm gonna call for the hammer!
:verygoodposting: Minn, a response to this case would definately be in your best interest, if you care about staying in the game.

I would also like to add something- Minn, exactly why are you unable to get a read on anybody? You aren't particularly clear. And if you can't get a read on anybody, then why aren't you being more active, asking questions, and trying to get a hold on everything that's happening in the game? It feels like a pro-town player, if he didn't understand what was going on, would make an effort to contribute, and get reads on the players, instead of just dropping out of existance.

Meanwhile, if you're scum, it's extremely convenient for you to claim to not have any reads. It avoids you having to take a stand on any issues, or show a connection to any of your buddies.

On another note...

I tried to create a list of players that I felt needed to speak up about the Minn bandwagon earlier, but it wasn't complete.
The following players need to comment on the bandwagon (Do you believe it to be justified? Do you believe there to be better targets?):
Qanqan, Ortolan, raider, hp [leaves].

Deadline hits on monday, we need everybody's opinions so that we have the greatest amount of information to sift through tomorrow, once we've seen a flip.

In fact, Ortolan and Qanqan seem to have fallen off the radar entirely. I'm especially suspicious of Qanqan. I believe I mentioned this in my analysis post, but it was really convenient how Minn suddenly jumped to his defense and drew attention once he came under pressure.

I'll explain. Before Qanqan got bandwagoned, Mini's last post of substance was on March 6th.
Minineko wrote:I support the extension, and not the massclaim.

DGB's case on Santos is pretty good. The thing is, I can't decide if AK is trying to be protown, or if he's trying to deflect onto Santos.

unvote for now.

Meow.
However, Qanqan quickly gets three votes due to scummy behavior, and Mini finally makes another post of substance-
Minineko wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Interesting rolefish by Qangan...
Um. Where?

I dont think scumRiceball would have hammered AK mostly because of the previous chat about her being "active lurking" and bering near the end of all the wagons....

Qangan, maybe. I'll have to go back and reread.

Meow.
The post begins with talk about Qanqan, has some Riceball WIFOM smudged in the middle, and then some more about Qanqan in the end.

And now that the opposite has happened and Mini has come under fire, the relatively-active qanqan has dropped any sense of contribution. I want an explanation from qanqan about why this is so.

(Woah, semi-wall of text. Just wanted to post my thoughts, and it evolved into this. Sorry about that.)

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”