Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1326 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:44 am

Post by Azhrei »

Unvote

No sense voting the replacement. Not yet, anyhow.

I'm unsure whether to vote Seraphim or Minnieko.

One one hand, we have super mclurckington. On the other hand we have Seraphim, possible center of DGB's bet, and not really the towniest player in the game.

We also have a replacement, who may change the playing field somewhat.

For now, i think a
Vote: Seraphim
is in order. I'm willing to take a chance on DGB's bet, and he's not really struck me as very townie this game.
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #1327 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:36 pm

Post by Seraphim »

I don't want town players to get lynched for my mislynch. Scum players are rejoicing because they have managed to direct another town mislynch. Lovely.

If we're going to play this game, I'm going to deflect like hell and create a case on Raider because that's the only player that the DGB-ites will believe.

EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1328 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:44 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Azhrei wrote:
Unvote

For now, i think a
is in order. I'm willing to take a chance on DGB's bet, and he's not really struck me as very townie this game.
Do you have a meta on me?
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1329 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:51 pm

Post by Seraphim »

ALSO: How is raider more town than I am? I don't have time right now, but I'll pick apart the "cases" on me later. Don't have time right now.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1330 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:34 pm

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote: EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
How is this relevant?

Also, I'm voting you because there is a confirmed scum voting for you, and a confirmed scum said that one of those 3 were scum and were being bussed. Is she lying? Maybe. Do I think she's lying? No.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
Note: V/LA most weekends, sorry.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1331 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:49 pm

Post by millar13 »

Can I just say how much I love sushi.

So I am going to go through and read all of what has occured so far in this game...all 54 pages of it
Town Record: 6-6
Mafia Record: 1-2
Special Roles: 0-1
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1332 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Seraphim »

Slicey wrote:
How is this relevant?

Also, I'm voting you because there is a confirmed scum voting for you, and a confirmed scum said that one of those 3 were scum and were being bussed. Is she lying? Maybe. Do I think she's lying? No.
This question is extremely relevant. Answer now.
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1333 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:21 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

ortolan wrote:I do agree with PieIsPopcorn's 1273 suspicion of Seraphim. Not sure about the rest of the post though :P
PieIsPopcorn (1280) wrote:Sorry. Should I break my posts up into double-or triple posts in the future? That would cut down on the size, but I thought was frowned upon as well.
Please quote what you want to respond to then respond to it. Much better to read than those summaries you posted. I didn't go back and read any of the posts you mentioned. I don't mind long posts as long as they have something useful and reasonably clear to say. Your post might have been useful but it wasn't clear.
I completely agree with this point now. My post structure was utterly inconvenient and frustrating to read, and I apologize for that. I will redo that post when I find time. I will, however, create my case on Seraphim much clearer right now, so that it can get some responses and reactions.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1334 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 3:07 pm

Post by millar13 »

After reading the recent parts of this game I am going to

please not i just joined in now...so don't bite my head off.
Coin Games: 4th (Game 1) 1st (Game 2) 5th (All-Star Game) Hosted (Game 3) Couples 3rd
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1335 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2009 7:11 pm

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

The amount of scumgroups in this game is rather interesting and perplexing. We obviously have at least a couple anti-town roles, as a role had to kill the two Mafia goons. Yet we've only had one night-kill each night. My speulation would be that there is a Mafia group that can't kill (as the kill flavor has been the same every night), and a second Mafia group/SK that has killed every night.

The kill flavor and the fact that they've killed every night points toward an SK or second Mafia, rather than a vig. Either that or we have a Mafia with a limited amount of kills, and a lucky Doctor or Roleblocker, as well as a second Mafia/SK. I feel that I can't make a definitive statement on whether there are two scumgroups or not, as I don't know the size of the known mafia, nor any abilities they may have that make up for their inability to kill, but I'd think that a second Mafia is more likely than an SK.

So, why are you asking this question? If it's relevant to a reason you shouldn't be lynched- spit it out. Now.

Now, the case against Sera.

Three times in the early game, Seraphim called for RBTs lynch, after RVing her himself.
Seraphim wrote:I'm sorry, but the riceballtail wagon needs more votes. We clearly need her dead as she is clearly scum.
Seraphim wrote:We need more votes on the riceballtail wagon.

Speedlynch, go go go!
Seraphim wrote:Even the lynchee agrees she(Are you a she?) is the best lynch. LYNCH GO NOW.
Now, one could argue that all these took place during the RVS, and that therefore the argument is valid. Now, if at Post #85 your game hasn't gone beyond the point where random jokes are acceptable, in my opinon it's best to be pressing for information or making cases based on what is availible to gather reactions. Sera doesn't do this, choosing instead to focus on a single player. I find this scummy, as it does little to end the RVS.

The RVS isn't particularly positive for town, as there is little content, and it is especially tricky to decipher the actual scummy comments from the jokey ones. Yet, Sera's comments almost seem to be prolonging the RVS, which is anti-town at best, pro-scum at worst.
Seraphim wrote:Self-voting while randomly voting is a null tell.

Self-voting when the game is serious is a scumtell.
(IIoA ((Information instead of Analysis))). So, since the game isn't "serious" yet, you don't believe this to be a scumtell? What exactly are your feelings on the bandwagon thus far, and RBT's reaction to it? This feels like trying to provide content, without outright stating your opinons on issues, something scum do all the time. It is a tricky form of active-lurking.
Seraphim wrote:
Azhrei wrote:The self-vote, and following discussion, appear to have brought us out of the random stage :D

However, while I agree it's generally not very significant, I think it's something to look at.
And who are you to call whether or not the random voting stage is over?
This feels rather scummy, in that the RVS should be over when votes begin that are based on content in the game arise, and not just random nonsense. Scum want the RVS to go on as long as possible, and town should want it to end as quickly as possible. Therefore Seraphim's aghast reaction at somebody stating that the RVS is over seems more likely to come from scum than town.
Seraphim wrote:And why is the self-vote something to look at?
You seem to be trying to hand-wave an attempt at providing the town content, again something that scum are more likely to do than town. Investigating issues is a pro-town thing to do, even if they don't seem particularly key or scummy at first glance.

Although I like most of #172,
Seraphim wrote:@Post 160 and 161

Something about your posts just scream anti-town to me. I can't figure out what it is, but when I do...
I despise this. These reads, when you can't explain what they are, is a blatant excuse for mud-slinging.

[quote="Seraphim]You see, your entire 'I'll just vote for the biggest bandwagon" case isn't true. I FoSed only one person with a true bandwagon on him at the time and now. I'm getting a town read off of you from our little back-and-forth. I'm also getting a town read from Slicey, though I wish he'd post more. I'm still not sold on a Microphone_Kirby lynch, though his recent posts leave me uneasy.

Also,

Vote: riceballtail

You should post more content as you have been limited to (barely) defending your self-vote and pre-inning DGB's possible game. Oh, and self-voting. Post moar, please.[/quote]

In addition, although I agree with RBT contributing more, since Rice lurking had been an issue for a while now, your vote for them feels extremely sudden.
Seraphim wrote:OMGUS much, RBT?

I'll post more tomorrow or Sunday as I'm in no condition to think clearly right now.
As a result of the suddenness of the vote, and the fact that RBT's V/L/A had been in their sig to begin with, I feel that the OMGUS claim is a quick response to discredit Rice's vote. The vote was indeed opportunistic, considering that you were not only voting based on something that would have become an issue a good amount of time ago, but they were presently absent for a good reason.

It feels like an attempt to divert attention and take off the remainder of the votes, since this was your first actual vote since you recieved your 3 person mini-wagon. When you recieved pressure from Sirdan and Slicey, your first reaction was to bring attention to other players too. You FOS not one, not two, but THREE players, two of whom were voting you.
Seraphim wrote:@@Post 116

Who are you to up and decide that the point of my post was to attack for the content of his post instead of the lack of it? If I had decided that ending the random voting phase and noting that someone had self-voted was scummy, I'd need multiple votes to vote for you all. Also, calling riceballtail as my scumbuddy already? This kind of thing is bad as it sounds like you're setting up for future lynches.

FoS: sirdanilot

@Post 119

Why the sudden jump? And why the bullshit, dude? I want to stay in the random voting stage? That's your reason for voting me? What role have you ever encountered that would benefit for staying in the random voting stage? Talk about serious reaction voting and then looking for crappy reasons to vote the latest bandwagon...

FoS: Slicey

@Post 126

Because it's blatant rolefishing? Role speculation during the
random voting stage
. Sounds like you want to find power roles for easy lynches. Plus, what kind of bastard mod makes a set of roles that can both fulfill their win conditions by one killing the other? Except Tar, of course.

FoS: Microphone_Kirby

Also,
unvote
Because we're apparently out of the random voting phase now!
I'll watch some more reactions to see who actually warrants my vote as I have three different people who I'm looking at right now.
Not only does that reek of defensiveness, but the simple fact that you FOS three people, not voting a single one of them, makes me feel like you're just trying to throw suspicion around. In addition, you didn't state that you changed your opinion on any of the three players you FOSed, so why suddenly vote Rice for something that you hadn't criticized them for before?

You then vote Santos, and float under the radar for a while. A good chunk of that is explanable as V/L/A, but until Day 2 the only comments that you honestly had were a quick comment asking why M_K was voting OGML, without providing further content. After that, there was this-
Seraphim wrote:
Mod: Please note my sig.

I like my vote where it is, though if circumstances change, I reserve my right to change my vote.
This feels like stating the obvious (If you didn't like your vote where it is, you would have had time to change it to a target that you found more scummy), and yet you don't explain why. It feels like your initial reason (Lurking), wouldn't hold as much water since Santos was now posting, and you don't even comment on Santos's roleclaim. It also feels rather strange that you would state that you reserve the right to change your vote, since it feels like stating the obvious. (If there is V/L/A protocol in this regard that I'm missing, please let me know.)

Your behavior throughout the Santos lynch seems to imply that you knew he was scum, since you don't put a great deal of effort into quality scumhunting.
Seraphim wrote:
Talitha wrote:You did
exactly
the same thing yesterday that you are voting OGML for today.. i.e. the turnaround from M-K to Santos. The only difference is that yours was less blatant and attracted less attention. So who is more likely scum? The one who attracts everyone's attention for aggressive play, then changes his vote when new evidence comes to light? Or the bandwagoner, who follows the crowd?
Azhrei, to MK wrote:If you flip townie, I'm going to be looking very closely at OGML tomorrow.
Azhrei, to me wrote:Come on. Ever heard of bussing? If OGML flips scum, I'm gonna be looking verrry closely at you.
These comments make me feel pretty happy that Azhrei is scum. He's not thinking deeply about the game, just playing to a lazy formula and setting up his vote for the next day in advance, in case there's no convenient bandwagon to follow.
This.

Vote: Azhrei

Oh, hi all. I've been paying attention, I just haven't had the time to make a post since real life has been killing me lately. So yeah, I'm back.
I dislike it when users do this, simply because of the fact that it feels like they're using another users analysis as a piggy-back, instead of scumhunting yourself. It feels like you could at least put the post in your own words.
Seraphim wrote:Instead of rereading day two, I decided to make my decisions solely based on what's happened today so far.
I really dislike this. What's wrong with rereading Day 2? Town needs to utilize as much information as possible. You don't really explain why you don't want to reread Day 2, which makes it even scummier. In addition, you say this (In the same post)-
Seraphim wrote:Right now, my vote could go to one of two people...one of whom I was pretty sure was scum yesterday, which would be Pear Bear.

I'm going with the sure thing...I think Pear Bear is scum.

Vote: Pear Bear

I love Slicey's case which really sums up all my problems with PB.
Not only are you stating that Pear Bear is somebody that you also suspected yesterday, which seems to contradict your promise to not utilize information that isn't "solely based" on Day 3. To make matters worse, you're voting someone that hasn't even posted on Day 3 yet, just sycophantically echoing Slicey. This is all in one post. Feels like a bad excuse to bandwagon.
Seraphim wrote:
Flameaxe wrote:
Vote: Flameaxe

I like wagons with shitty, unreasonable reasoning reasonable too! Can we lynch him already?
This.

Unvote
Vote: Flameaxe
On post #612, you stated that you were catching up. (You also state that your vote was a placeholder, yet I find it odd that you didn't mention this in the post that contains the vote itself. Seems like good infromation for the town to know.) Yet, you don't provide the results on this read, and just bandwagon flameaxe. (And yes, I've seen flameaxe play, and this act seems to really fit for him, if he honestly felt that the bandwagon was without merit.) He doesn't really explain why he was voting flameaxe, not evening quoting the post where he stated that self-voting was scummy once past the RVS.
Seraphim wrote:M_K, what the hell? If you felt like the Flameaxe lynch was a mistake, why didn't open up? You sound like scum trying to trip town who got onto that wagon and it's not working. Believe me, this isn't going to win your scum team the game.

Vote: Microphone_Kirby
Not bad reasoning, but it's worth noting that it's still bandwagoning on a player who flipped townie.
Seraphim wrote:
Vote: Pear Bear

There's too much evidence against him to be ignored or brushed off as simple newbiness. Azhrei brings up the best point: that sirdanilot defended PB. Sirdan is scum. That, the scumminess coming off of him like a nuclear bomb's radiation, I refuse to sit back and watch us lynch another townie.
Ignoring the hilarity for a moment of that last sentence, this is another vote that is extremely bandwagon-y, although it might not be officially considered a bandwagon vote considering how early he got on. His reasoning is pretty bad- he completely dismisses the possibility of buddying for no apparent reason. He doesn't explain the "scumminess" that he sees in Pear Bear, not even citing other posts that explain it this time. Feels particularly like scum going after an easy target.
Seraphim wrote:Well, his play has been really weird which seems to indicate that he's not normal Mafia. At least, that's what some of the other players have been saying.
Why are not providing your own opinion in this post when you have plenty of incentive to do so?
Seraphim wrote:Just so you know, the person you replaced has acted very oddly and scummy throughout the game. You are currently the most probable candidate for today's lynch, or rather, you were.
Another opportunity to provide content- IE, explain to AK how his behavior has been scummy so that he can discuss it, or at least cite some posts that explain how, and he chooses not to.
Seraphim wrote:
zwetschenwasser wrote:Sheesh, is everyone a townie in this game? Next I'm going to think DGB is scum.
DGB is always scum. XP
... Considering DGB's role reveal, I find this joking statement to be rather... interesting. As I did DGB's earlier statement that Seraphim was pro-town.
Seraphim wrote:I don't think AK is scum.
Not only do you continue to not explain your reads, you also don't mention this read, or explain it, until the AK wagon started to collapse. If you had this read and it was based on evidence, you should have brought it up much earlier. That is, if you were interested in giving information to the town.
Seraphim wrote:
Vote: AK

I really can't see any other lynch happened today. Unless it's Zwet.
... Wow. Are you seriously saying that we should lynch AK OUT OF CONVENIENCE? You don't state that you want an AK lynch, you just say that you find the AK lynch inevitable. So, when there is a deadline situation, you say that you think AK, the only lynch possibility aside from Jebus, is town. Yet when a new day emerges, suddenly there are only two scum possibilites? When a Mafia goon dies, and we have new connections and scumlinks to sift through, suddenly there are only two possibilities? It's a speed game, I know. But you guys had plenty of time to come up with cases against other players. You were blatantly trying to rush the lynch.

Seraphim wrote:Can someone hammer?
As town, why would you want a premature hammer? Aren't you aware that premature hammers stifle discussion and is just utterly anti-town? This was over a week early, which is pretty strange. I can imagine wanting to end the Day a couple of days early, but over a WEEK?
Seraphim wrote:EBWOP: Oh, whoops.

Unvote

Vote: riceballtail
I dislike this extremely. I thought that AK and Zwet were the only lynches availible today? Yet suddenly, when AK is about to be lynched, you shift course again, to go for an "active lurker" you could have gone for all day. I'm really beginning to think that you think that he's town and you're setting up an "I Told you So".
Seraphim wrote:Alright then. Seeing as the single NK has been working for the town...

Unvote
Vote: AK
I see something about this post that makes me uneasy with lynching you, but that's mitigated somewhat by the way, but this is blatantly vote-hopping.
Seraphim wrote:Why he wasn't hammered before is anyone's guess. Hell, I'm surprised that he's lasted this long. PB's prior play was awful.
... Because longer days are better for the town, especially in a speed game? The fact that you don't seem to realize this tells me that you're not thinking about this from the mindset of a townie.
Seraphim wrote:Somebody thought zwet was on to something. I think now is the best time to start lynching lurkers especially lurkers who rolefish.

Vote: Qanqan

Lurky scum.
... What happened to your suspicions of Riceball active lurking? You don't even mention her anymore.

There is my case on why your scummy. You have been the head of several townie lynches, extremely bandwagon-y and opportunistic, and seem committed to provide as little content as possible. I can see one thing that could really save you in my read, and between your question and this post, I need you to claim. Now. That way, we can quickly revitalize the bandwagon on Mini before deadline forces an NL.

Millar's post makes me even more uneasy. Seraph, claim. Now.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1336 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:00 am

Post by Seraphim »

Like the rest of the lynches in this game, this one has gone by ridiculously fast. Clearly no one can see that several players have been pushing cases the entire game on town players. We lynched scum DAY 1 and that's it: since then, scum have been in control. When I flip town, analyze my wagon.

millar: your first actions replacing in is putting me at L-1. Any reason why?

I'm Daikon. I'm a giant white radish. I also help with digestion, especially of fats.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1337 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:20 am

Post by millar13 »

I read the whole topic...and you came off the most scummy looking by far.
As a replacement I am impartial and have no bias....so to be honest putting you at L-1 is really irrelevant.
Azhrei
Azhrei
Goon
Azhrei
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1338 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:24 am

Post by Azhrei »

And your role is what, Seraphim?
"He was cooler than Samuel L. Jackson on dope" - Raccon
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1339 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:54 am

Post by millar13 »

You will find out at the end of the today hopefully
raider8169
raider8169
Mafia Scum
raider8169
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 12:57 am

Post by raider8169 »

millar13 wrote:You will find out at the end of the today hopefully
Why hopefully? Are you saying that no matter what he claims you will ignore it?
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1341 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 1:51 am

Post by millar13 »

I am a replacement into this game...so to be honest after reading all 54 pages "with no bias" I really doubt that my view is going be changed so easily. I think he looks like scum, so I am going to stick to my guns. I know, that claims are sometimes false and some people will say anything to escape boiling water. Enuf said
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1342 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:21 am

Post by ortolan »

Seraphim (1327) wrote:I don't want town players to get lynched for my mislynch. Scum players are rejoicing because they have managed to direct another town mislynch. Lovely.
This makes no sense. You are suggesting town players will get mislynched for your mislynch (implying you will flip town and those on your wagon will wrongly look scummy), but then say that your wagon is "scum-directed".
Seraphim (1327) wrote:EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
Unless there is a bizarre night-kill mechanic it's pretty much guaranteed.
PIP (1335) wrote:So, why are you asking this question? If it's relevant to a reason you shouldn't be lynched- spit it out. Now.
I concur.

PIP's 1335 carries the right message- Seraphim is scum.
Seraphim (1336) wrote:Like the rest of the lynches in this game, this one has gone by ridiculously fast.
We are in a speed-game if you didn't notice. In fact as shaft.ed recently pointed out we're almost on deadline (and it would have already passed had an extension not been granted).
Seraphim (1336) wrote:Clearly no one can see that several players have been pushing cases the entire game on town players.
Which players are you referring to?
Seraphim (1336) wrote:We lynched scum DAY 1 and that's it: since then, scum have been in control. When I flip town, analyze my wagon.
This will happen when you die regardless, I don't see what the point of saying this is.
Seraphim (1336) wrote:I'm Daikon. I'm a giant white radish. I also help with digestion, especially of fats.
So, how about that role then?
PieIsPopcorn
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
PieIsPopcorn
Townie
Townie

Post Post #1343 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:48 am

Post by PieIsPopcorn »

That riceballtail vote is not mine. It was a messed-up quote. Just in case,
unvote vote Seraphim
When you're in this much danger of a lynch, I expect you to fullclaim, not just claim your name and flavor. This reeks of a safeclaim. CLAIM. NOW.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1344 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:39 am

Post by Seraphim »

Vanilla townie. Sorry. Was early in morning and had no time.

This is very odd.

NOW NO ONE HAMMER. I have not had ample time to defend myself at all. In fact, it would be sweet if someone would unvote me right now to avoid quickhammers. I'll have a better defense later when I have time; I have a bass lesson coming up in not too long.
Seraphim
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Seraphim
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1345 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:41 am

Post by Seraphim »

Alright, I'll explain myself. Everyone has stated that there are two scum groups. If there are two scum groups, chances are it would be 3:3:18 in order to be balanced. It's highly unlikely that unless one of the scum groups is larger than 3 people that I was scum with DGB.
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 9:47 am

Post by Slicey »

Seraphim wrote:I don't want town players to get lynched for my mislynch. Scum players are rejoicing because they have managed to direct another town mislynch. Lovely.

If we're going to play this game, I'm going to deflect like hell and create a case on Raider because that's the only player that the DGB-ites will believe.

EVERYONE: Do you think that there are two scum groups?
You say you don't want another mislynch if you end up being town. Then you say you're going to make a case on raider. I feel that's a bit contradictory.

There hasn't been any evidence pointing to a second scum group. So I think its a scum group that can't kill and an SK.
Taking a temporary retirement from playing mafia games... damn you invitationals.
Coming in Summer 2010: Yu-Gi-Oh: The Abridged Mafia. The most nonsensical game of mafia you'll ever play.
ortolan
ortolan
Mafia Scum
ortolan
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:49 am

Post by ortolan »

Seraphim (1345) wrote:Alright, I'll explain myself. Everyone has stated that there are two scum groups. If there are two scum groups, chances are it would be 3:3:18 in order to be balanced.
This is just huge setup speculation and I don't know why you'd think that when it's clear there's not one kill per mafia group.
Seraphim (1345) wrote:It's highly unlikely that unless one of the scum groups is larger than 3 people that I was scum with DGB.
"Unless my scum group is larger than three people, I could not have been in it".

Any other reasons not to lynch you Sera?
Slicey
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Slicey
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1348 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:55 am

Post by Slicey »

Millar, explain why you find Seraphim scummy.
millar13
millar13
Who dunnit it?
millar13
Who dunnit it?
Who dunnit it?

Post Post #1349 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 10:57 am

Post by millar13 »

From all i read in (54) pages he came off most scummy looking out of everyone else still alive. Thus;

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”