Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #12 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 5:26 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

random vote: The_Machine86

In the queue thread, Mr. Flay said something about 12 players, 12 sides on a die. And I'm pretty sure the dice string didn't have a 12 in it before the blackout ended, although the stated total remains the same.

Maybe if there's an Orderly Orderly, there's a DisOrderly one who acts like a faith healer or something?
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #28 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 7:44 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

Well, I guess my random on teh_machina is now a lurker vote.

Must've misread the dice list the first time; I could've sworn I looked at them and thought there weren't any tweleves.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #36 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 12, 2005 1:59 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

Since when is "OMGUS" spelled "Random?" :roll:
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #51 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:54 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

So... two kills. M4d-skizziled vig or SK who got blocked night one?
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 7:42 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

I think the dice rolls are just flavor. I'm pretty sure I remember Flay saying something in the queue thread about this being a basic game with gaming flavor text. Even if they do matter, I'd think they'd only be relevent to the mafia, since the rest of us are PC gamers, and care not for such primitive systems.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #56 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:57 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

Unless someone can procure the previous player lists, I think this is a dead end. With two docs down (I *highly* doubt we had three. 25% of the town being docs?), the only role left that could benefit from knowing the night's likeliest target (which is the only way I could see these numbers mattering to scum) is some sort of watcher. Of course, there's always the possibility that Orderly Orderly is just townie flavor, and the actual doc is something more computer-related.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #6) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 4:50 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

*bump*

If it'll help get the game moving, I suppose it won't hurt to
Vote: Milkman
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #71 (isolation #7) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 4:17 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

Look on the bright side. You can now post relevant information, like your claim, if you think it might dissuade a lynch.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #83 (isolation #8) » Sun Mar 20, 2005 6:11 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

Machine: Eh, with IS it's hard to tell. This is what he's like in every single game. And it doesn't look like this bandwagon is going away, unless DP returns with a cop claim and an innocent result or something, so we really are just waiting on the last vote.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #9) » Thu Mar 24, 2005 9:11 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

Read more carefully. We already know who the mafia are supposed to be.
Mr. Flay wrote:Which is why you're here today: Your LAN party has been crashed by some unsavory, socially maladjusted Luddites who want to bury you under a hex grid and loot your corpse for magic items.
The block could either be a doc or a roleblocker. With a name like "Helpful Gamer," IS could have been the doc. At this point it looks like the "Orderly Orderlies" were a red herring. I did find it a bit odd that medical training would be at all useful in protecting computers (or social lives).

And as for the sister thing... I don't know why it would work for Dmi, but you might want to check IS's sig.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #94 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 6:49 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

Lemme get this straight... You have a generic rolename, instead of a gaming-flavored one like we've seen so far, you claim a drawback that either hasn't showed up or you failed to explain, and your results look more like a cop's than a tracker's? Shennanigans.

I am a
Dirty Camper
. Within the game, I rain death on the unsuspecting masses. Out of it, I have no skills whatsoever, and can't do anything during blackouts. I may be scummy, but I'm still a PC gamer.

Vote: The_Machine86
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #97 (isolation #11) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:22 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

Bull. From Day 1:
The_Machine86 wrote:Whoa, sry for not posting yet

Random Vote: Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #119 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 11:48 am

Post by Lt. Origen »

Not really sure what I can say at this point. All I've got beside my own knowledge is my roleclaim vs. his.
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #169 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 12:30 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

I'm not sure how good of an idea this random results thing is. The special effects came up disturbingly often, and that failure to kill might have cost the mafia the game. I thought IS was a doctor, and the OOs were just flavor, when that happened. Incidentally, Machine, why'd you pick me to investigate?
Lt. Origen
Lt. Origen
Goon
Lt. Origen
Goon
Goon

Post Post #179 (isolation #14) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 2:31 pm

Post by Lt. Origen »

h.i.a.b.: I actually thought you were a vig, after only 1 nightkill night 1, and nailing the scummiest-looking people the next two. You really threw a wrench in our plans. I was hoping to push for IS to be lynched after two bad lynches, and I was pretty sure I could get Locus to go along with it.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”