Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #6 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:43 am

Post by help im a bug »

Random
vote: Dmi

Hmm, one death probably means either one group of scum, or a lucky doc. Either of which is a good thing. Except that it appears the doc is dead. So that's a bad thing.
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #8 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 4:55 am

Post by help im a bug »

Interesting point, 12 players, 12 rolls... perhaps they correspond?

Anyone remember where Coron was exactly on the list before it was edited?
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #18 (isolation #2) » Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:15 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Iammars wrote:What's with everyone random voting me?
Two people qualifies as everyone?

That's rather paranoid, don't you think?

FOS: Iammars
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #30 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 11, 2005 5:14 am

Post by help im a bug »

Iammars wrote:No, I think IS was talking about me random voting him 2 games in a row.
However, in a mini, I am starting to get suspicious about him, as Scum could jump on and lynch me.
The thing is, you're not exactly making the best case for why we shouldn't lynch you. Perhaps you'd care to enlighten us?

Unvote, vote Iammars
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #42 (isolation #4) » Sun Mar 13, 2005 9:56 am

Post by help im a bug »

Iammars wrote:I didn't Copy and Paste. That's actually a good idea. Mind if I borrow it?
Seriously, I'm only saying that there are some things that people follow in newbie games that we shouldn't forget elsewhere.
So, your main argument against lynching you is that, in newbie games, it's scummy to put the third and fourth votes on someone? I should think the fact that two scum haven't jumped on this bandwagon and lynched you already should make that argument pointless: either you're scum, or we have scum intelligent enough not to bandwagon at the end.

Now, do you have any real argument against lynching you? You sound like cornered scum who doesn't want to risk faking a role claim.
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 6:54 am

Post by help im a bug »

Well, we think the Orderly Orderlies are doctors, right?

I wonder how many there are in this game? We know of two at the moment. Unless the mafia are ridiculously good at fingering them, there are probably more. I hope.

But if there are that many docs, there are probably quite a few killing groups to balance them out.

Now did anyone write down the numbers and the way they corresponded with the people? All I remember is that last night, I was a 5, and I'm pretty sure Dmi was right next to me in the line-up, so he was a 3. Nimic was somewhere after Dmi... perhaps the 3 at the end? Maybe the lower numbers are easier to kill, or at least the scum figured that?
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #55 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 18, 2005 8:43 am

Post by help im a bug »

What do you mean, numbers correspond to people? Explain and I'll unvote, but it sounds like you know something I don't.
I know nothing, just speculation. However, remember, the first night, when all 12 of us were alive, he rolled 12d12. The second night, when just 10 of us were, he roled 10d12. I am postulating that the numbers he rolled somehow match up with the people left alive.

And even if they do only matter to the mafia, that means it's probably a good idea to figure out HOW they matter, because the mafia are trying to kill us, and any information helps!
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 6:27 pm

Post by help im a bug »

So post something of substance, please :)

vote: milkman
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #90 (isolation #8) » Thu Mar 24, 2005 8:52 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Ok, the cursing and the clank. Looks like someone tried to kill someone, possibly Dragon Phoenix, with a swiss army knife and failed. I wonder if this is because of some innate un-nightkillability of the target, or whether we still have a doc, even after two orderly orderlies are dead. And, with the loss of the swiss army knife, I wonder if that killing group can still kill?

IS's death: his and Dmi's seem to have been done by the same group. Both mention "better offers" and both descriptions mention sisters. Is someone sisters with someone else in this game? Is someone siccing a seductive succubus of a sister on others, as a vig or SK? Or could it be the mafia are mean girls who are taking advantage of the innocent gamers one by one? Actually, I doubt that one, because Dmi was Mafia. Unless, of course, there is more than one mafia group out here.

Anyway, I guess the only person I'd like to hear a little more from is DP: basically, are you un-night-killable? This would let us know a little more about whether we still have docs about, perhaps (because it might be a good time to start claiming? only one dead scum so far... not great).
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #95 (isolation #9) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:12 am

Post by help im a bug »

The drawback has shown up, sir: first day, he didn't get to vote because of oversleeping.

I think the fact that you're misrepresenting him is what pushes my decision toward a
vote: Lt. Origen
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #105 (isolation #10) » Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:51 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Email junkie, yet you used a cell phone to communicate?
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #112 (isolation #11) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 6:28 am

Post by help im a bug »

Here's the possibilities as I see them, assuming there are 2 mafia left (which I know might be wrong).

1: Lt. Origen is scum with Coolbot/Locus Cosecant. These two possibilities are the most likely in my opinion, with the Locus one more likely as he is defending Lt. Origen. If this is the case, then DP's mason buddy is either Locus or Coolbot, whichever one isn't scum. Also, I'm pretty sure that CoolBot is DP's mason buddy, since he said that he was sure Machine got DP's role right: how could he be sure that DP wasn't lying? In this case, though, I'm not sure why DP's mason buddy isn't voting already.

2: Lt. Origen is scum with help im a bug/DP. I think these are somewhat less likely, as we're both voting for him, and all it would take would be a sensible townie vote and our mafia buddy would be dead. If I'm scum, then that means DP's mason buddy is, again, not voting along with DP which I find kind of strange.

3: Machine86 is scum with Dragon Phoenix. Machine made up a phony roleclaim, and used DP, his scum buddy, to back it up, and to get a free lynch in a lynch-or-lose situation. This is a definite possibility. Cleverly planned, if this is the case.

4: Machine86 is a mafia spy. In this case, I'm the most likely scum partner, as, if locus or CoolBot were scum, they would have voted already to lynch.

I think 1 is the most likely situation, then 3, then 4, then 2. What do other people think?
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #116 (isolation #12) » Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:23 am

Post by help im a bug »

So what's so majorly flawed about what I said? A group of 3 mafia, one dead, leaves 2.

Did you even read my post?
oh no
help im a bug
help im a bug
Goon
help im a bug
Goon
Goon

Post Post #177 (isolation #13) » Fri Apr 01, 2005 1:40 pm

Post by help im a bug »

Nice night 1 choice, Coron ;)

Gah, I thought I had a legitimate chance to win this one; I assumed the scum would hit the cop, and I'd claim to be a vig.

GG all, anyhow!
oh no

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”