The Werewolves of Millers Hollow (Game Over)

knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #11 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:27 am

Post by knox »

Hey all :)
Vote The Fonz for Mayor
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #92 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Post by knox »

Mufasa wrote:
Vote Mufasa for Lynch

Vote The Fonz for Mayor
Wow this game got going quick. Mufasa, why have you voted yourself for the lynch? Is it just me or does this seem like an odd move?

Vote BM for Mayor

Seems to be working to help the town and would be a good choice.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #127 (isolation #2) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:12 am

Post by knox »

Battle Mage wrote:
The Fonz wrote:
Yosarian2 wrote:
The Fonz wrote:Does not compute, Yos.

If he's not unlynchable, there's no pressing need to lynch him now.

If he is, it's a complete waste.
If he's not unlynchable, then lynching him probably nails us a scum; like I said, his meta makes me worry that there's a chance that he's lying town, but if he's lying about his role I still think we have to assume that would make him more likely scum then town. Lynching a liar is usually a good thing.
Always a good thing. But I've no particular reason to believe he's lying; and if he isn't, it's a wasted lynch. Sure, confirming the role is useful; someone's alignment is more so. I'd rather wait and see if he is taken out at night.
Reason he could be lying: He could be scum, who didnt want to be run up...

BM
He could also be a bored Vanilla Townie who was angry they didn’t get a power role. It could be anything. What we really need are some answers from him.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:02 am

Post by knox »

The Fonz wrote:Guys. I want everyone to post their current opinion on the following question, be it based on gut, meta, whatever.

Do you feel that Xtoxm is lying to us?
I think he probably is too and I’m expecting that he might defend his lack of answering question with a post restriction or something which is probably false. The whole claim and wanting to be Mayor is a big WIFOM head stuff. I’m starting to over think it now. Which is probably why he did it in the first place and there I go again.
knox
knox
Goon
knox
Goon
Goon

Post Post #238 (isolation #4) » Sun Apr 12, 2009 5:51 am

Post by knox »

A scum mayor would just be a bad idea and disadvantage the town the whole time they are in office even when they choose the successor as, like Mike said, it would just create a mass amount of unnecessary WIFOM discussions. Did they pick that person because they wanted them to appear scummy but are actually town and so on.

I’ve seen that some people want a mayor that is experienced, active and pro town but have also seen some say they want a newer player who is pro town, active and will step up more than they usually would if given the position. I was wondering which one you all like better and why? I am more behind the idea of an experienced player as I think they will handle the pressure better and make the right decisions, though it really depends on the player themself.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”