Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #8 (isolation #0) » Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:31 am

Post by Cream147 »

Vote: Populartajo

Confirmed townie last time. Law of averages says he's confirmed scum this time.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #97 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 13, 2009 6:00 am

Post by Cream147 »

Ok, well I want to get myself off the tajo wagon as I completely disagree with it.
Unvote
. Is putting forward the idea of a mass-claim scummy? Obviously in some people's eyes, but not mine. As Tajo has pointed out more than enough times, he never actually endorsed mass-claiming.

Don't say "Why put forward the idea if you don't like it?", that's incredibly weak. Putting forward an idea that you don't necessarily agree with, but just want to gauge opinions on, is perfectly acceptable. In fact, it's beneficial to the town. So the town don't agree with the idea of a mass-claim. That's fine. Now we know.

Personally, I think it's unlikely that there'll be a 'Peach' this time round, it would be boring to use the same gimmick two games running I think. However, it's very possible that there is something that makes a massclaim bad. But let's stop outguessing the mod. Either way, I think a massclaim is not worth risking at this point.
[u]Apologies[/u]
I abandoned this place out of stress about 6 months ago. I let a lot of people down in doing so. I am starting afresh, I will not join more than 2 games at a time and I will definitely not be modding a game in the foreseeable future.
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #205 (isolation #2) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:02 pm

Post by Cream147 »

pacman281292 wrote:
AceMarksman wrote:Not characters that can't buy items.
??????
why u softclaim?
He already claimed he couldn't see the possible items.

This item questioning idea is interesting. However, it is not going to be able to 100% confirm someone's alignment, so whilst it may be worth doing it, we shouldn't use it and only it to determine what we're going to do.
[u]Apologies[/u]
Cream147
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Cream147
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #367 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:49 am

Post by Cream147 »

Sorry guys, life's been busy. Will catch up tomorrow.
[u]Apologies[/u]

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”