Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #242 (isolation #0) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:06 pm

Post by Isacc »

Hey guys...I've read everything, but I'm doing another reread.

If anyone wants to question me about anything as I'm joining in, feel free to do so right now while I'm doing my reread.
Show
My mini normal is running! Yaaaay!

[b]Back from nationals![/b]

Check out my machinima:
http://www.youtube.com/user/FriendlyFireProduct
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #244 (isolation #1) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Isacc »

Actually, that's just how I like to spell Isacc. =P
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #251 (isolation #2) » Tue Jan 20, 2009 7:49 pm

Post by Isacc »

Hey...let's see...

In terms of Tajo vs Vi, I'm a little torn. Tajo's "confirming people with information" seems a little odd, and I don't see how that would possibly work, or how he would seem to think we'd all have information that could confirm eachother. This bugs me a lot.

However, Vi's argumentative style bugs me for reasons I cannot yet put my finger wholely on.
For one, he seems kinda unsure of where he's trying to argue (tajo, then kai, then SSK, all randomly in one post). It seems like he's either eager town overextending himself, or scum unsure where the blows will hit best. For now, the former seems more likely, but I am definitely a bit put off by the way he's been arguing.

Now, for Kai vs Illumina, I have to say that while not all of Kai's little points make perfect sense, his overall argument holds. You sure seemed to be trying hard for awhile there to be avoiding a confrontation, without really providing a whole lot of great reasoning. It seemed like only when you started loosing steam (and started having people against you) did you concede your point.

For now, however, I only give you a good
FoS
as I do not feel there is enough evidence towards a lynch yet.

Seeing as you asked, though, I would say my pick for scum would have to be between you and hp[leaves]. I call bull on the mysterious "Oh yeah, I missed that note."

However, I have to pick you because I think it'd be more likely that hp
was
G-man than that the scum wouldn't receive the note, and he was scum. Not saying I have any strong belief he
is
G-man (Tar's logic on the mod being G-man makes a lot of sense, honestly, and I think has been surprisingly ignored so far) just that it seems more logical than scum, considering the note situation.

So there, Illum you're my top scum pick so far, though not enough to justify a lynch at all yet.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #255 (isolation #3) » Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:00 am

Post by Isacc »

Illumina wrote:Also, regarding hp: he did demonstrate that he possessed the note. Btw, do you favor a Nat lynch?
2 questions.

How in the world did he do that?

Why are you jumping at defending him?

@Vi:
Responding to more than one conversation at a time is scummy...?
Well not necessarily. As I specifically said, it suggests either a town who is overextending himself or a scum who can't figure out which argument will be strongest.

Also "responding" is not the word I would use..."jumping into" is more accurate.

@FL:

I don't like all your justification for lurking. I don't care how many times you've done it before, just don't do it now. There is no good reason or justification for it.

That said, I can't really call you scummy for it, since it has been pretty common overall in this thread recently. However, I'd suggest you pick up the pace.
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #272 (isolation #4) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:07 am

Post by Isacc »

Tar wrote:Isacc - Just shot up to the top of my scumdar due to his analysis in 276. Note how much he tries to avoid making firm conclusions (always pointing out other possible explanations) - I'm reading that as an attempt to leave escape routes should his position become unpopular (scum mindset). Also note the "However, Vi's argumentative style bugs me for reasons I cannot yet put my finger wholely on."; note how, instead of asking why Vi's argumentative style is bugging him, Isacc notes that this style is bugging him and implies that he will go back and figure out why (going back and trying to make a justification for the case...?).
Hmm, I don't think you know me very well. You might note that in Mini 722 my posts D1 are very similar when I am still unsure of who is scum still.

Also, Tar, I don't think you really understood what my post was saying. A couple parts of your accusation seem a bit off to me. For example:

"Always pointing out other explanations."
I don't think I really see me doing this much. If you are really picky, I only did it twice in the entire post, with Vi and with HP, and those
were
firm conclusions (which you claim my "other explanations" go against).

"Note how, instead of asking why Vi's argumentative style is bugging him, Isacc notes that this style is bugging him and implies that he will go back and figure out why"
Actually, I did name the main way that Vi bugged me, to which even he responded. I don't see where you get that I have just put it out there without justification.

Anyways, it seems to me that you didn't read my post correctly. Sorry if I did not feel anything was yet strong enough for a lynch, as that may be the reason you feel I am not being "firm," but that's how I felt.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #273 (isolation #5) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 4:14 am

Post by Isacc »

Now, to something else I had noticed...
Illum wrote:? Really? I'm pointing out something relevant you seem to have missed: in post 121, hp said he could post the note's name to confirm he had it. Reading your post 276, I wasn't sure if you had realized that. If this counts as "jumping to defend hp", then just lynch me now.
FoS: Isacc and Vi for being a little opportunistic.
HP saying he can give the name doesn't confirm anything at all. It could still be just as likely that he received the info from a scum partner, if he was scum.

And, opportunistic? Well, you are insisting that he has proven his note-knowledge, when he hasn't. I don't see how it's opportunistic to point out the very obvious issue that you seem eager to keep HP's credibility whole.

I'm sorry though, next time I'll just let your behavior go unnoticed, because, you know, that's the pro-town thing to do.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #277 (isolation #6) » Thu Jan 22, 2009 11:42 am

Post by Isacc »

Illum wrote:Also, Isacc, let's get something straight. In your 276, you
1) found it unlikely that hp suddenly remembered he had the note
2) didn't consider it very likely that hp was scum and didn't have the note
3) didn't have a strong belief hp was the gman
Given this, I wasn't sure if you had noted hp's post, and wanted to point it out since you had just replaced in. At any rate, that post shows that he probably has the note now (via scumbuddy, by virtue of starting with it, aliens, etc.). Explain how pointing out a relevant fact counts as defending him -- He has proven his note knowledge, unless you think he's bluffing. You didn't take that into account, so I thought you had missed it.
Illum, your responses regarding HP have made me feel less like you are defending, as they seem well reasoned. When I read your original post that incited this, I read it as you thinking he had the note from the start, not just getting info from others, which is where it seemed like you were stretching a defense.

That said, having noted the name post, which I had slightly overlooked, my theory about whether or not he is scum or G-man had shifted. My original thought process was he may have just jumped on and said "Yeah, I see it!" which is why it was a bit more likely G-man than scum. However, knowing the name would imply he had someone actually give him the information, ergo scum. Anyways, that should explain the three points you brought up.

In related news, your defense of yourself is seeming more town in my eyes. Your most recent post has been a big improvement on your past ones. I think you'll be happy to know that you've dropped below HP on my scum list.

Speaking of HP,
now
we can talk about opportunistic.

Hp, your comment about my "weird argument" is a twist of words. You're trying to put an accusation of hypocrisy on me, which is bull. I was specifically asked three questions, which I answered.
Hp wrote:I do not understand your argument about me, could you elaborate it?
You didn't receive a note that the town members received. Then you suddenly claim, "Oh yeah, I missed that..." I claim bull; you probably received info on the note after the fact. Now, what part of this confuses you?
Hp wrote:I'd also like to Vote Isaac as he's the one who I find most suspicious.
So basically, you see this: "Hey, this guy is new and attacked me. Oh, and Tar is a pretty strong player and is after this, I'll jump on his bandwagon!" Yeah, not gonna work.

I've had enough of your buddying up to whatever protects you. You're quite obviously jumping on whatever idea you think won't get you attacked. That plus your lack of the note has me pretty convinced at this point.

Vote: Hp [leaves]
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #287 (isolation #7) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 9:52 am

Post by Isacc »

What a load of crap.
Hp wrote:You still did what Vi did. And on your post's first paragraph, you mentioned you didn't like what Vi did.
No, I didn't. Stop trying to twist words.
The common idea is if the player didn't receive the note, they are non-town. You did not think I'm scum. You did not think I was G-Man. What did you think about my alignment?
Did I say I didn't think you were scum? I specifically said that based on the note situation, one event was more likely than another, in terms of logical probability.

What did I think? I thought you were possibly either scum or G-man, due to the note issue, but that there wasn't enough strong tell towards them yet. Of course, now that the name issue has been brought up by Illumina, any suspicions I had of you being G-man are gone and so the logical conclusion is scum.
Thanks for the OMGUS? Did I buddy up Tajo? Doesn't Tar still think I'm scummy?

I feel you're jumping on the wagon with a moot reason. (A little bit late, though)
I knew you'd try to call OMGUS. Tell me this, if it was OMGUS, why not Tar? He's the one who started the bandwagon. So, why? Because it wasn't OMGUS. I think Tar's vote on me is do to a misunderstanding of my style early in the game. You on the other hand are BANDWAGONING, because you found me "the most suspicious."

Buddying up to Tajo? What does that have to do with anything?

I'll reiterate that question for your comment about Tar finding you scummy. I don't see how that changes anything.

And, I'm jumping on a wagon? Haha, hilarious. I hear you saying, "Hey, don't bring up the bad things I have done in the past, I was just starting to get by unnoticed again!"
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #288 (isolation #8) » Fri Jan 23, 2009 11:27 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright, going to work, then LAN party tomorrow. Will be back Sunday.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #312 (isolation #9) » Mon Jan 26, 2009 11:25 am

Post by Isacc »

@HP:
Because I'm scummy and easy to piled votes on? Tar hasn't done much scummy things so OMGUS'ing him would be a suicide.
Except that I did correct Tar. I didn't just let him just slide by. I told him that his logic was based on not knowing me very well.

Also, you admit you are scummy? Then why is my vote an OMGUS? OMGUS would mean that I had no reasoning except that you voted me, but since you admit you are scummy, then I don't see how I am wrong for voting you.
You know, tajo kinda protected me and since I buddy up anyone who protects me; I should've buddied him up. But I didn't.
Taking words out of context in order to make my argument seem contradictory: it would work if we were all retarded. However, seeing as we are not, then it appears you are just misrepping.

I didn't say that you buddy up to whoever protects you, I said you'll buddy up to any
thing
that will protect you. You realize everyone has notes, so suddenly you do too. You see an argument made by Tar (strongest pro-town player, basically) so you figure siding with him is smartest. These situations all keep you pretty safe. Buddying with tajo, who is under attack by some people, obviously doesn't fall under the category of "protective."
The only bad thing I did was overlook the note iirc.
Lying about your note is a bad thing, imo, and it doesn't change the fact that you were accusing me for calling you out about an old point.

In other news...

I'm against voting Nat, personally. Basically, I find Tar most town so far, and so I can't help but feel it's safer to trust him in his role-notes descriptions. Those descriptions all point to him being G-man, and lynching him being anti-town, so I'm not so comfortable with his lynch.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #10) » Tue Jan 27, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Isacc »

EBWOP: at the end of my post it says "Those descriptions all point to him being G-man, and lynching him being anti-town, so I'm not so comfortable with his lynch." I realized, I should make it clear that I am referring to Nat being G-man.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #327 (isolation #11) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 1:31 pm

Post by Isacc »

zwetschenwasser wrote:Wait...I hammered a Supersaint! *facepalm*
LMAO. I'm sorry, I can't help but find that funny...next time, look before you leap...or...read before you hammer... xD
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #335 (isolation #12) » Thu Jan 29, 2009 4:25 pm

Post by Isacc »

Illumina wrote:
Kinetic wrote:If we find out instead that lynching Nat is a very good thing, this is bad news for Tar.
I disagree, and MSSK and I had this debate previously.

I take it for granted that Nat could be lying (because this is mind screw, and because he's a bastard mod). If this is true, Nat lying (for whatever modly reason) doesn't say much about Tar one way or the other. Unless I'm missing something?
We aren't talking about Nat lying. We're talking about Tar's information that lynching the mod would be BAD.
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #354 (isolation #13) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 12:48 pm

Post by Isacc »

That was definitely a crazy night phase. I am still trying to understand exactly what happened with everything, and all the information we've gotten. This is certainly a lot to take in.

Robo-Supremecist doesn't sound particularly pro-town to me, however I can't see there having been a four person non-town faction (and it being balanced), so I don't think it's mafia (obvious) and I don't
think
he was part of the other 3 person faction, though I could be wrong (depends on what the win conditions of that faction are, really). I guess I was at least wrong about HP being mafia. Damn.

What is more interesting to me, though, is that Natirasha was not G-man. Take this into account: Tarhalindur told us that the flavor of his "Do not kill the mod" warning was strongly related to G-man, thus suggesting that Nat
was
G-man. However, it seems this was false.

In fact, I don't really see that his warning was true: Natirasha's death didn't really result in so much bad things that I can see. Yes, his supersaint ability killed a fellow townie, however, it seems he also protected the town from a scum kill (You may notice, Nat said earlier that a
Doc
was killed, which wasn't Zwet so it must have been him...and the night flavor says "The villain's kill" was stopped by the "God's last will.")

Next, I have just opened a wikipedia page about G-man, mainly because I wondered, if not Nat, then who would G-man be? Well, read this...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G-Man_(Hal ... #Abilities

Under abilities, the last sentence is:
The G-Man is capable of operating a very wide range of machinery and technology, ranging from cellular phones and sealed steel doors to nuclear warheads and teleporters.
This is exactly what I was looking for when I opened the page: some reference to G-man using machinery. Why? Because my primary suspect after Natirasha for G-man was Tarhalindur.

Here is why. He spearheaded the argument about G-man, which would be a good way to hide the fact that he was the suspect in question. He also provided a conclusion that Natirasha was G-man (maybe he felt safe doing so because he thought Natirasha wouldn't be lynched, due to his warning).

Now, we have learned about one of Tarhalindur's powers: That he is a roleblocker with the ability to kill if the target is metal (or a
machine
). G-man is notably gifted at the use of technology, and apparently so is Tarhalindur. Coincidence? I am starting to doubt it.

For all these reasons, I believe that Tarhalindur may likely be G-man himself. For that reason...

Vote: Tarhalindur
Explain yourself.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #361 (isolation #14) » Sun Feb 01, 2009 2:17 pm

Post by Isacc »

Though I am wary to believe anything a claimed scum says, what do you mean by Vi "picking up the exact same thing you did"? I am not sure I understand what you are suggesting.

Also, considering your claim, I will
Unvote
and
Vote: Forbiddanlight

Note, this does not take away from my suspicions on Tar (and he still needs to explain himself!). However, I think a scum lynch is an option preferable to most others.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (isolation #15) » Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:10 am

Post by Isacc »

Again with the quick-hammers. Christ. READ BEFORE YOU VOTE. xD
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (isolation #16) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:21 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright so we lost another townie, but we did get another scum killed. That leaves 1 left (yay for basic math, lol).
Nat wrote:Finally, does the thread seem shorter, doods?
Yes, yes it does. If I have reviewed correctly, all of Kinetic's posts seem to have disappeared. Yes, Kinetic posts have definitely disappeared. I would say this is most likely a scum power? No telling for sure yet, though.

Alright, I am damn suspicious of MafiaSSK at this point. We had FL at L-2, and MafiaSSK posts:
SSK wrote:I agree with the above and am going to Fos:Forbiddanlight so scum cannot quickhammer.
Seems like he's fully aware of how close we are to lynching FL.

Then, a few posts later, Illumina brings up an interesting point that we don't have a lynch D2, from a quote by Nat that I had missed. What happens two posts later, but SSK hammers without even posting any reason, and covers his ass with an "Oops, I didn't realize that was a hammer. Oh well." Bullshit you didn't know: you had just FoS'd because he was near a lynch.

I see scum bussing. He wanted to hold out longer, and then realized that he could skip to the night phase sooner, so he finished FL off assuming he wouldn't lose a scumbuddy anyways (due to no-lynch).

Vote: MafiaSSK
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #397 (isolation #17) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:23 pm

Post by Isacc »

The time between posts? It was less than a day. Overnight, you forgot that he was near lynch? Bullshit.

Also, "FL was acting scummy as fuck" ? NO DUH, SHE HAD ALREADY CLAIMED SHE WAS SCUM. Which YOU HAD SEEN ALREADY.

If your only defense is "I forgot," then I am comfortable with your lynch. You are lying through your teeth.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #399 (isolation #18) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 1:55 pm

Post by Isacc »

Page 1 calls her "Mafia temptress."
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #403 (isolation #19) » Tue Feb 03, 2009 2:05 pm

Post by Isacc »

MafiaSSK wrote:
Isacc wrote: Also, "FL was acting scummy as fuck" ? NO DUH, SHE HAD ALREADY CLAIMED SHE WAS SCUM. Which YOU HAD SEEN ALREADY.
Actually I hadn't read
That part
. I skipped the past inconveinetely.
Again, this is such backpedaling. I still say you're lying.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #411 (isolation #20) » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by Isacc »

Illumina wrote:EBWODP: Just noticed something. Isacc, how do you know there's only one scum left?
There were two and FL just died. Note post 356:
FL wrote:Ok, yanno what? I just read my quicktopic and Nat just pissed me off. I'm sorry to
my unnamed scumbuddy
, but I can't stand this anymore.

@Tar: Wow, quite an attack. I think I understand what happened though, as it seems a pretty logical course of events. I am guessing you role-blocked me, and since the kill didn't go through, you suspect me of being the last scum?

Well, I am sorry, but you did not block any abilities of mine last night, as I could not use any. I am not so sure about a role-claim so quickly. I can see why you want me to, but I think we can talk about this first. If others want me to claim, I will, as it will not be outing a hugely useful role.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #425 (isolation #21) » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:12 pm

Post by Isacc »

I am literally about to go to bed, but I had been waiting to see Tar's next post, as I expected to need to respond to it, so I'm making a really quick short post here, and will be able to do more tomorrow.

I definitely see your scenarios as logical, which is why it didn't surprise me that you were jumping on me in the first place. I can't really think of any other logical explanations myself.

In regard to the disappearance of Kinetic, I think it may have to do with Tar being resurrected, or else it could be a person's role? I don't see how it could be pro-town, though, if it was an individual's role, as thus far all they've done is taken away any evidence we could have looked at.

Alright. Bed...
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #437 (isolation #22) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 10:16 am

Post by Isacc »

Tar's Veerus PBPA must have had me alerted to Veerus, cause as I was scrolling I re-noticed this post from very recently:

Nat asks:
Nat wrote:So, really, no one cares that I ressureted myself?
Veerus says:
Veerus wrote:Why would we? You're
town aligned.
How does Veerus know this? Nat was apparently town aligned when he
died
but that in no way assures that he was resurrected the same way. As others have speculated, it's entirely possible he is scum or at least anti-town now, so how do you know he isn't scum?
Vote: Veerus

@Illumina:
Isacc's 251 was interesting, because he seems to be doing the splits between suspecting Vi and tajo equally when I asked him to weigh in on their debate, taking care to avoid firm conclusions.
Wasn't this the same argument Tar made? As I said then, that's how I play D1 (unless something obvious appears). Read my other games.
right after Tar makes his case against f-light, Isacc goes to lengths to portray Tar as the G-man, as if he wants to shift direction away from f-light and onto Tar. Note that he doesn't talk about f-light at all, here.
It was the first post I made that day, therefore the events of the night took precedence in my mind. I had thought that G-man was either Nat or Tar on D1, when it wasn't Nat, I wanted to make sure I questioned Tar about it.

I don't see how I should have been obligated to comment on FL's wagon, especially so early into the attacks against him.
His 361 is really interesting to me, because he seems less pleased than normal after f-light claims scum. It's like he grudgingly admits that lynching f-light is the best play, even though he'd rather have headed in a different direction (but makes sure to emphasize that Tar is the next-best choice).
You did not understand that at all the right way. You have a pretty huge misunderstanding here. I don't see where I was any less "pleased" than others were, and if you think so, then please provide evidence. Otherwise, that's a dead point.

I also don't see how I "grudgingly" admit anything. Can you post some words or phrases that actually give that impression? Again, evidence would be nice.

Oh and, I was not emphasizing Tar as next best choice. I was saying that I still wanted him to answer my questions, even though I unvoted him. That's all.

I'd post a little more, but a haircut calls. Lata boys.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #440 (isolation #23) » Tue Feb 10, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Isacc »

I make a good point? I thought you said that my going at you bothered you? If I make a good point, then how does it bother you?
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (isolation #24) » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 am

Post by Isacc »

That doesn't sound like a bad idea. Since Nat apparently can't vote anyone or support a lynch, he's more dangerous than not, and I think that he may very well be scum, so I think the safest bet is to do that. Takes out a potential scum/danger, as well as the person that we want lynched.

I would post more, but I is short on times -sadface-
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #465 (isolation #25) » Mon Feb 16, 2009 3:00 pm

Post by Isacc »

Well, Nat's got my mind reeling now. Talk about WIFOM xD

I guess we could go with a Nat lynch, Tar hammer...if Nat is telling the truth, I think Tar might be G-man, or at least part of the third faction.

However, can we trust Natirasha? I have no freaking clue. If he was willing to play strong pro-town D1, I don't see him having any qualms about also screwing us all to kingdom come. However, it's hard not to take heed to a modhint...

I say whatever we do, we should definitely be lynching Nat. Whatever he flips will give us a good idea of whether or not he is telling the truth with today's hint.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (isolation #26) » Tue Feb 17, 2009 3:10 pm

Post by Isacc »

What about this idea.

Vote: G-man
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #480 (isolation #27) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 12:57 pm

Post by Isacc »

GAAAH I'm dead. In 722. God, how did I die!? That's gonna drive me nuts xD. Those people should have listened to me.

Everyone: Vote for G-man. Let's see if we can lynch him.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #483 (isolation #28) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Isacc »

veerus wrote:No, that's a ridiculous notion.
Is it anti-town? If not, I don't see why there's any reason to oppose it.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #488 (isolation #29) » Wed Feb 18, 2009 1:56 pm

Post by Isacc »

veerus wrote:
Isacc wrote:
veerus wrote:No, that's a ridiculous notion.
Is it anti-town? If not, I don't see why there's any reason to oppose it.
What happens when you reach a lynch count on a player who doesn't exist? It's quite possible that it may be counted as a no-(valid)-lynch and mafia will get a free kill at night. How's that not anti-town? Are you willing to take that chance?
While your point that the day may end is valid, I don't see it as likely that there will be a no-lynch. We
know
G-man is in the game.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #510 (isolation #30) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 2:11 pm

Post by Isacc »

Yeah, I guess the G-man thing won't work, esp with Tar's confirmation that it would result in a no-lynch in his games. That said,
Unvote

I'm in support of the mod-lynch, but I can't help but feel against the lynchee being Tar. Maybe I am unaware of his meta, but I didn't see him as being heavily anti-town thus far...

I am gonna try doing a reread to see if there are better leads. More later.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #512 (isolation #31) » Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:00 pm

Post by Isacc »

Veerus...I'm pretty sure you just made the hammer vote...

Can't anyone use basic math?
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #517 (isolation #32) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:05 pm

Post by Isacc »

Fourth vote is lynch isn't it? There are only seven of us...

Unless Nat counts towards the lynch...but I didn't think that was the case, as he has no vote.

Also, I'm starting to agree that Tar seems to be pretty inconsistent. He wants me to lynch now? Didn't he want to kill Veerus a few posts ago? Seems kinda flip-floppy to me. Which reminds me...

I think we are forgetting something:
Natirasha wrote:Tar lynch should answer some questions, methinks. Can't say much more than that though.
This + Tar pushing for so many different people dying is starting to make me favor the Tar hammer.

That is, if we hadn't already reached the hammer, which I think we did.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #518 (isolation #33) » Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:06 pm

Post by Isacc »

Tar wrote:- Isacc is G-Man and Serial Killer,
based mainly on his attack on me D2 (centering around me being a specific character, and a character I suspect is neutral),
coupled with what I suspect is a missing kill D2 and my Isacc roleblock D2.
If I remember correctly, when I made that attack, you said it was reasonable (or something to that extent). Now, you find me suspicious for it?
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #559 (isolation #34) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by Isacc »

Forgive me, but what is "Wack-a-moling"? xD

Alright, something I never got a chance to call people out for the last day, that I feel needed to be addressed: the end of the last day was so unbelievably retarded that I felt utterly lost on my original scum-suspects, because almost everyone was acting like a crazy/ridiculous fool. Here is why.

Tar: Suspects Veerus, makes quite the case, fairly strong one too. Continues to interrogate Veerus (with a lot of speculation...that bothers me, but that's a differnt issue) until finally he makes a post that seems to start out as a "Got you" at Veerus, and concludes with "Isacc should hammer." Wtf? Wasn't your whole argument against Veerus? How did that lead to hammering me?

He quickly after says that either Veerus or me is neutral and MafiaSSK is scum, again seeming kinda out of nowhere.

URoE: Is after Tar most of the time he is here, makes many arguments against him, and then suddenly after a short absence says he's for me hammering. Again, this came out of nowhere. Oh yeah, and then he says Veerus or me. When did Veerus suddenly jump on your suspect list? Let's not forget he still maintains suspicions of Tar at the end of the day, according to his posts.

Veerus: Is strongly pro-Tar lynch after Tar's attack on him, then the page before the deadline, he says he's for Illumina lynch. And then he's for Tajo lynch, second to Illumina, with Tar all the way in third. Switching out of nowhere, AGAIN.

Illumina: Is on Veerus for a good portion, then suddenly when Tar switches over to me, he says he's ok with me getting lynched. No real case made, just agrees with Tar I guess.

To all this I say, WTF? People were flip-flopping with nearly no reasoning like crazy, just dancing around so that at one point I had forgotten who made arguments against who. I mean, did I miss some mod-pm commanding that everyone switch targets partway through the day?

Ironically, the only person in game I would expect to act so flaily is MafiaSSK, which is the only person through the day who made any sense to me.

Now, in terms of today, Tar's argument against SSK seems odd. He seems to present both a good and bad interpretation of MafiaSSK's comment, and then suspects him for the bad interpretation without asking for clarification.
Tar wrote:Thanks for claiming Mafia, we'll deal with you ASAP. And by ASAP I mean "tomorrow", since forbiddanlight is
presumably the Mafia Roleblocker and I can deal with you at end of day.
Ok, this just screamed in my face. Check this out:
FL was already alive once, and wasn't the role-blocker then. What evidence did you have, at all, that he was a role-blocker now?
And even more importantly, how do you plan to "deal with" MafiaSSK at the end of the day? As far as you've told us, you are a roleblocker. Are you claiming you have some sort of kill? Or do you know SSK is metal, and if so, how?

Also, this game has lost a lot of it's flare, so I wouldn't mind
FL: Reveal partner
. Though, I can't help but not trusting anything you reveal, as I highly doubt you've switched alignments.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #561 (isolation #35) » Wed Mar 11, 2009 2:38 pm

Post by Isacc »

Ooooh, so our "lynch" is like a cop investigation that we vote on?

In that case, I say
Vote:Tarhalindur

Along with the switching of targets so frequently, he has speculated out the wahzoo yesterday, a strategy which I have (especially recently) found extremely suspicious more often than not. His theories of potential game-setup changed so frequently, and were so many in number, that it seems more likely an attempt to confuse us beyond reason rather than to help us lynch scum.

Also, Natirasha hinted that Tar-lynch would give us answers. Now we can get those answers without having to risk a kill yet. I want to know what the mysterious Tar is hiding, and why he is playing so strangely, so I say, go for a Tar-whack.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #567 (isolation #36) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 3:52 pm

Post by Isacc »

Isacc: do you no longer believe what you said here? You seemed to agree that Nat could be scum, potentially armed with all the information about the game. Now when Nat suggests what town should do (i.e., Tar), you're in favor? What changed?
What changed? We aren't going to kill our lynch target today (or our first one). So, it doesn't hurt to investigate a person who we were hinted at by the mod.

Do I fully trust the mod? Hell no. Am I going to ignore him entirely? That would be simply foolish.

Also, I am against investigating FL. She is already not trusted, and judging by her attitude won't be too helpful in revealing her partner. Her threat level, if scum, is minimal. We could always find whatever other scum exist, and if the game doesn't end, lynch her.

However, Tar is a dangerous player in the game. He is driving
a lot
of the arguments here, has been pushing all game for various lynches whom many of you (including myself) have been persuaded to agree with, by him. However, I can't help but feel like there's something off about the way he is playing, especially recently.

So let's investigate
him
so that the mystery is solved. Either we'll learn he's been fooling us all along, stopping us from foolishly listening to him; or, we'll learn that he really is telling the truth and then one of our strongest players (two Scum hits so far, FTW) is trustworthy, and can possibly lead us to the win.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #569 (isolation #37) » Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:12 pm

Post by Isacc »

As for Isacc - forbiddanlight's original role name was Mafia Temptress. If that's not a roleblock or similar I don't know what is.
Right, I remember now. The old "Prostitute" for roleblocker thing...I did forget that. I will forgive you on this now.

However, I disagree with the idea that she is a roleblocker (or at least, all a roleblocker). When Vi died after her he was described as "committed suicide," which reminds me of the flavor for lovers, hence my not thinking roleblocker.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (isolation #38) » Sun Mar 15, 2009 1:07 pm

Post by Isacc »

Makes sense. Both the mod and FL are likely to be scum (or at least, too dangerous to believe they are town), so I'd say MM lynch with FL hammer seems like a plan.

Vote: Machiavellian-Mafia
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #585 (isolation #39) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:41 pm

Post by Isacc »

FL:
Hammer away.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #586 (isolation #40) » Tue Mar 17, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Isacc »

Oh right, he's being replaced...nvm that xD
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #595 (isolation #41) » Sun Mar 22, 2009 3:42 pm

Post by Isacc »

I think I have a theory.

Something that crossed my mind:

Why would a reviver revive the mod and a scum? Not really logical choices, if reviver was town.

I think the answer is actually quite simple, especially when looking at the identical roles of mod-player and FL. Cult recruiter, most likely one of the neutrals, except instead of a recruiter of live players, they resurrect dead ones.

Conclusion: I don't think we should lynch Vi. I think if we lynch Vi, next day another person will be resurrected anyways, and we'll be back in the same boat. I think that we should instead try to find the cult recruiter.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 10:10 am

Post by Isacc »

Quickie because I have to do a huuuuge homework assignment that was supposed to be done over the weekend but I r forgetted =P

I concur with the theory of tajo being the cult-leader. URoE has, as Tar pointed out, been seemingly too inactive to recruit, and he's also seemed at least more pro-town than Tajo.

Also, I think a cult is more dangerous than a scum at this point. There is presumably just 1 scum left, however there will be at least 1 cult member alive at the end of the day, 2 or 3 by tomorrow depending on who we lynch. If we leave the recruiter alive, we are quickly nearing being outnumbered.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #613 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:40 pm

Post by Isacc »

Im not a cult leader.
Im Haruhi Suzimiya, the Townie Dreaming Goddess.
Isn't that a role from MS3? Tar, do you find it's existence likely?
Anyway, I agree with your plan. We lynch mssk while you block tajo. I disagree that cult is more dangerous. If tajo uses an ability to revive players, Tar's block would prevent that. While mssk won't be able to kill anyone period.
Oh right, I honestly forgot that he had that plan (can you blame me, with four consecutive long posts? lol). That does sound like a sound plan.

Vote: MafiaSSK
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #44) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:33 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright, sorry about that. For a few days, I hadn't realized the day had started, and then once I realized, I had been super busy. Now, to current issues.

Roleclaim:

Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir(from Magic the Gathering)

I am the
Town One-Shot Bodyguard

I have 1 active ability,
Flash
which allows me to step in to guard a person of my choice and die in his stead. I used it night 1 on Tarhalindur, to no avail.

I have 1 passive ability, and that's the G-man note.

In response to Tar's plan, I think it's a good idea. If Jah is scum we win, if not, the next day should give enough information for a win.

If anyone has any other specific questions for me, I would ask that they restate them. Once I have answered all questions, I will vote Jah.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (isolation #45) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:34 am

Post by Isacc »

Oh, doublepost sorry.

Does anyone else remember that Winston becomes a good little Ingsoc worshipper at the end of the book? I think this is ample evidence to suspect that Jah could still be anti-town despite the seemingly good-guy-ness of Winston in the story.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #693 (isolation #46) » Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:17 am

Post by Isacc »

Jah wrote:-But why did you say it was scum bussing in an attempt to wait for a no-lynch?
-How does that work if he hammered?
-Wouldn’t his hammer suggest, if anything, a different scum faction looking for townie points?
-Deadline wasn’t anytime soon so how do you conclude that he was hoping for a no lynch?
The no-lynch thing is because it had just been revealed/reminded that the next lynch would fail.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #701 (isolation #47) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:02 am

Post by Isacc »

Alright, this game has gone on long enough. I am going to do the honorable thing.

I am the last scum. Feel free to lynch me now, kthx?

But yeah, there's 0 chance of me winning at this point. Even if I could get a mislynch today, it'll still end up at LyLo with Tar and someone more confirmed than me. So, the smart and nice thing to do is concede defeat.

Town played too well, more with the night actions than actual day play. Scum just got screwed on the night actions this game.

GG town. GG Tar especially. Damn you for being un-night-killable pretty much the whole game.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #48) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:04 am

Post by Isacc »

Vote: Isacc
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (isolation #49) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 7:05 am

Post by Isacc »

doublepost:

Tar, I've actually been working on my own mindscrew setup recently. The only thing missing is a third mafia role and the specific mechanics of two other roles.

Would you be at all interested in reviewing the setup?
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #707 (isolation #50) » Tue Apr 14, 2009 1:37 pm

Post by Isacc »

@Veerus: Tar was also unkillable while G-man was alive, which screwed up one of my kills.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #712 (isolation #51) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 11:08 am

Post by Isacc »

No, I wasn't that kind of jester. I had a fun ability (would have been fun if I wasn't the only scum left on day 3) where if I died I could still talk and reuse my Night Actions.

The quicktopic thing that made FL leave is that Natirasha claimed he blocked our kill even though he has perfect knowledge of the game.
Show

Check out my machinima:
Isacc
Isacc
Goon
Isacc
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (isolation #52) » Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:27 pm

Post by Isacc »

Btw, in case you wanted to know more about me.
"Dralnu! I thought I killed you!" Teferi yelled.
"Well, maybe you should think twice before trying to kill the undead."
Teferi thrusts a finger towards you. In that instant, the world disintegrated. In the air, you hear a laugh.
"If I can't kill you, I can at least contain you."

Welcome, Dralnu, Lich Lord(from Magic the Gathering). Once you summoned undead to serve you. After your death, however, you ended up here. Now you want to escape. But, first...

You are the
Mafia Jester-Of-All-Trades

Factional Abilities
<Mafia Daytalk> You may speak to Number Six(Kinetic) and Amante(forbiddanlight) at any time in this quicktopic(http://www.quicktopic.com/42/H/8yxCs2g8U3dsA). Additionally, you know they are mafia.
<Mafia Kill> Each day, Number Six may choose a player to kill. In the event of his death, you gain the mantle of control. Then Amante if you die. Your kill method is "Skewered". If you commit the kill, you cannot use any active abilities.
<Mafia Safeclaim> You know Teferi, Mage of Zhalfir(from Magic the Gathering) is not in the game.
<Mafia Falseclaim> Once in the game, you may send me a name and a list of abilities, I will create a fake PM with those abilities.

Active Abilities--You may use one a day.
<Counterspell> Once during the game, you may target a player. Any actions that player takes that day will fail.
<Think Twice> Once during the game, you may target a player. You will learn that player's rolename.

Passive Abilities
<Mystical Teachings> All Active Abilities are restored upon your death.
<Careful Consideration> You may continue to speak in-thread and use abilities as long as you are in the graveyard.
<Mutual Fiend> You know that the G-Man(from Half-Life) is in the game and is not town-aligned.

Mafia Win Condition: You win when the mafia are the last faction remaining or nothing can prevent the same.
Show

Check out my machinima:

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”