Mini 170 - Time Travel Mafia, Game Over!

Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:32 am

Post by Electra »

helloo00o =)

vote: SapphireVerde
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #43 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:26 pm

Post by Electra »

I don't think it's really that important, the whole travelling back to Day 1 for the Mafia thing. In the games I read (the first two, both by CS, I believe), there was no time fuel, the Mafia did that, and the town still managed to win both. (I think.) So I don't know what you're trying to say, Crola.

I like the idea of saving Armix. For one, the doc is going to have more than one unit of time fuel, so in the event Fuldu's case happens, we'll probably be able to save said power role. And of course, remember that Armix's case is probably not going to happen every night, since there probably aren't THAT many townies in this game, so it's lucky that it happens Night 1 when the Doc can easily save him.
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #2) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:40 pm

Post by Electra »

Mastermind of Sin wrote:Electra, how do you know that doc has more than one unit of fuel? It sounds to me that you are either the doc, or you are scum trying to convince us to tell the doc to revive armix so that they have less fuel(if any) left to save power roles.

I'll
unvote, vote: Electra
, since my last vote was random, anyways...at least this is
something
to go on...
It doesn't make any sense for the doc to have only one unit of fuel... O.o The emphasis is on the Time Travel dynamic in the game, and the Doc is one of the two roles time travelling is extremely strategic (bad word choice) for (other role is Mafia, of course). All the other games I've seen have balanced unlimited doc travelling with various things, like two killers, or double kills... it just doesn't make sense to limit the TT doc so drastically in a TT game. You think the TT doc only has one unit of timefuel?
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #69 (isolation #3) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 3:49 am

Post by Electra »

Crola wrote:Do we know who's leading in votes? Votecount please.
MoS wrote:We could always ask them...I'll give donuts if any of the mafia would like to explain
Doughnuts is the correct spelling, and is this hinting at a cop claim?
I think it's hinting at a Mafia claim. :P

Nanook - What? O.o Mathcam did say that the deadline could be extended, and aren't SapphireVerde and MgM both essentially random bandwagons? Am I missing something? O.<
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #132 (isolation #4) » Thu Mar 31, 2005 11:34 am

Post by Electra »

Crola wrote:Crap! Two kills in one night! We have MGM who dies, so someone went back in time to kill him, yet he was non-town, hmmmm. Also, Fuldu was killed, but no time travel was used.

Now, we have two Townies: Fuldu and armlx
and 2 non-townies: Sapph and MgM
as of now, I still think Sapph was on the scummy side, she almost seemed happy to die, as if expecting to be revived for sure, whereas Mgm seemed less scummy, again these are my opinions, they could have both been mafia, both been town power roles or one or the other.

Also, I'd like to point out that the doc didn't do anything. Maybe Sapph or MGM was a doc. The only thing is, if MGM was a doc, he still should have been able to protect, and Sapp said she had no time machine (which is a lie), but I'm sure the doc would have a time machine, and probably wouldn't lie about it. So, assuming anything of what I said makes sense (and it does to me) then we didn't kill the doc, but if this is so, why didn't he/she protect?
Maybe someone roleblocked the doc, or prevented them from time travelling, since I'm pretty sure no one went back in time to kill armlx again with the two deaths tonight.

Oh, and sorry for not posting yesterday much, I've been having this cache bug where new posts don't show up until I refresh several times. Got me lynched in Mute Mafia too. xD;;
Electra
Electra
Goon
Electra
Goon
Goon

Post Post #144 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 03, 2005 2:39 pm

Post by Electra »

... Crola, have you ever been in a time travel game before?

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”