Mini 170 - Time Travel Mafia, Game Over!

Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #10 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 17, 2005 10:52 am

Post by Mastermind of Sin »

random vote: DarkLight140
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #44 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:34 pm

Electra, how do you know that doc has more than one unit of fuel? It sounds to me that you are either the doc, or you are scum trying to convince us to tell the doc to revive armix so that they have less fuel(if any) left to save power roles.

I'll
unvote, vote: Electra
, since my last vote was random, anyways...at least this is
something
to go on...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #59 (isolation #2) » Mon Mar 21, 2005 4:58 am

Axelrod wrote:
Crola wrote:Wait, we can buy Timefuel? You said do it now when time fuel costs less. Is this unique your role, is there something I missed, am I just not special?
It occurs to me (unfortunately, only now) that those who are "basic townie" roles don't know what Mgm, MOS, Electra and myself are talking about. The townie PM, already posted by math, doesn't explain how time fuel actually works. Therefore, I assume it is only those of us who got "time-traveling" roles who got the time-fuel explanation.

Since the mafia already know this I'll go ahead and explain it. Every day a person travels uses up a "unit" of time fuel. If you go back one day (or forward) it costs one unit. If you travel two days, like from day three back to day one, you use two units. Time-travelling roles have limited amounts of fuel (well mine does, and I assume everyone else's does, based on what math said.) That's why Mgm and myself said it would cost less to save Armix
now
, rather than later.

What this means is that several time-travelling players have just exposed themselves to the Mafia. The Mafia may not know what we can do, but we are definately going to be the targets. So, anyone else who can time-travel PLEASE SHUT UP ABOUT IT. We don't need to tell the Mafia any more than they already know.
How do you know that none of those people are basic townies? I, for example, could just be a townie that is making assumptions based on what my role pm says in addition to machanics from previous games and what others have said, etc. There's nothing that people have said that means they have more specialized time travel abilities...
Mgm wrote:I wonder if each mafia member has their own time fuel, or if they share their stash.
We could always ask them...I'll give donuts if any of the mafia would like to explain :wink:

Also, I like the generic "catching up" post...very useful for copy pasting between games. :)
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #95 (isolation #3) » Thu Mar 24, 2005 5:04 am

still liking what I saw in electra more than anything else, as little as that is...mod, check vacation thread
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #151 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:51 pm

I don't know if this was said yet, but I think Sapph is innocent, because if he wasn't wouldn't the mafia have killed someone voting for him so the lynch wouldn't happen?
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #172 (isolation #5) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 6:03 am

First of all, I'd like to apologize for not being here as often as I should be. I keep forgetting that this game exists. :oops: Secondly, I want to know why Axelrod thinks I am a time traveller. I see no indication that should lead you to believe that. As for Sapphire, I was corrected on my position about that. Uraj, what I said was just speculation about strategies the mafia might take. At the time, it seemed to me that the mafia would revive their own. I forgot that mafia reviving him would just make him more suspicious. With that in mind, if he IS innocent, I'm surprised the mafia didn't revive him to get him lynched again. As for the reason I said the confusion over it meant nothing, well I'll answer that once Axelrod justifies himself. As for his list of people, for it to be accurate, I'm guessing that every unknown person would have to be a time-traveller. Otherwise, it seems we have way too few time-travellers for a time-travel game. So that means the from my point of view, both DarkLight140 and Axelrod have a high probability of scum trying to get me lynched. So, I will
vote: DarkLight140
, since his most recent post seems designed to mislead. He claims my last to posts have been useless except for the only point I tried to make in them, and then claims I only have one other post that said anything. What he doesn't mention is that since I keep forgetting about this game, I only had 5 posts up to that point, meaning that I have an opening post, 3 posts that contribute, and 1 useless post.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #182 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 6:42 pm

Frankly, I don't have much more I can say at this time. Revealing my role would nullify it's effectiveness, since the scum would then be able to act upon the knowledge I revealed to make my role pointless. If I live through tonight, I promise to fully explain my role as necessary. Also, the fact that DarkLight140 is less suspicious to you makes no difference to me. That's the way he plays. In every game I've seen him play, he's always on the list of the least suspicious people, whether he's scum or not. He stays quiet much of the time but then pipes up with helpful(or seemingly helpful) posts on occasion, in order to keep suspicion from moving to him. He's incredibly talented at staying alive, but I think I've caught him as scum for once. It's not definite, but it's a better lead than anyone else has come up with so far. Other than DarkLight, the only suspicion I've seen that may have any merit is on Crola. Also, I'm interested to know why you are so sure of Crola's role, Axelrod. It seems to me that you are so confident about your role assessments that you are ignoring what the players are actually doing.

Again, please do not lynch me today. I'm not claiming that I have some all-important role that needs special attention by the doctor or anything, but I'd rather be killed tonight and have a chance to live through to tomorrow, where I can reveal important information about what I do, than to be lynched today, when revealing what I know would be completely useless. All I'm asking for is one more night.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #185 (isolation #7) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 1:53 am

hmm, I definitely sent a post this morning from my computer that I had written last night but didn't finish before my internet shut off. When I get to my own comp later, I'll try to salvage it. Basically, the gist of it was that I wanted to know why IS chose Quailman over Warpdragon when he claims Warpdragon is scum. I think they could be working together. Warpdragon isn't paying much attention to this game, and I'm going to
vote: Warpdragon
, although I could also go for IS. That's just a summary of what I said, I'll quote the full explanation at the earliest oppurtunity.

Crola, I like the townie question. That's a good one. However, on the offchance that you actually want the answer, it's because vanilla is often considered plain. So, "plain townie" = "vanilla townie" = "plain jane villager or PJV" (that's the FBG version of it that people like Peacebringer and Baby Jesus use.)

As for Tactix, I don't think he's scum any more than I think the rest of you are scum. I'm inclined to believe he just made a bad play as vig. As scum, there is no advantage to claiming like that without pressure. However, if he's telling the truth, his explanation of why he claimed is something I could see someone doing, even if it was the wrong thing to do.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #191 (isolation #8) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:26 pm

...yeah, that was a different game, but it didn't help that the mod include my vote...either way, I implore upon you to change your vote. If you have reason enough to keep a vote on me even though I can fully explain my role tomorrow, I'd like to hear it. For now,
vote: Crola
for being too aggressive, along with other reasons previously stated by other players.
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #193 (isolation #9) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:41 pm

please hurry and lynch someone else...after i'm dead, look at DarkLight and Axelrod...they are working hand in hand...über scummy...
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #194 (isolation #10) » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:46 pm

you're making a mistake, I've already identified scum for you.
unvote: Crola
Just make sure to kill those two tomorrow. Axel could be misguided, DL is scum scum SCUM!
Permanent V/LA.
Mastermind of Sin
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Mastermind of Sin
Cassandra Complex
Cassandra Complex

Post Post #222 (isolation #11) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:44 am

you all suck for killing me...I totally was going to try to draw kills during the night...
Permanent V/LA.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”