Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #14 (isolation #0) » Wed Apr 22, 2009 2:02 pm

Post by Y »

Hello everybody, I'm Tina. Lovely to meet you all.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #20 (isolation #1) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:26 am

Post by Y »

I believe Brucie's time is up and he needs a replacement.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:53 pm

Post by Y »

AshMC1984 wrote:Have we started?
I think the game didn't start yet.
Vote: Tina, the stripper
. I didn't recognize you with your clothes on :shock:
Too bad for you. You paid for them...
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #53 (isolation #3) » Sat May 02, 2009 1:05 am

Post by Y »

malthusis wrote:I agree that a mis-lynch is bad for us right now, and I'm fairly certain that Tina(Y) is scum from the fact that she blocked me last night, and only scum would block the closest thing we have to a cop here.
Vote Tina
You're not the only investigative role. We have Tom (Ash), whose chance of finding scum is the same as yours (Or greater, since he knows who is more likely to be killed while you have to guess who will kill). Two investigative roles in one town seems too much, so I think one of them is scum (very probable, at this point, since almost half the remaining players are scum. in onew way or another).
I'd be very careful with the investigative roles. A known investigative role used by scum is very dangerous to the town.

Think about this one too: Why did no one protect the doc nor the herbalist?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #58 (isolation #4) » Sat May 02, 2009 11:13 am

Post by Y »

imaginality wrote:
Tina wrote:Two investigative roles in one town seems too much, so I think one of them is scum (very probable, at this point, since almost half the remaining players are scum. in one way or another).
Wouldn't the alignments have been distributed randomly amongst the roles? In which case there was 4/12 * 3/11 = 12/132 = 1/11 chance of them both being scum, 8/12 * 3/11 + 4/12 * 8/11 = ~5/11 chance of one of them being scum, and 8/12 * 8/11 = ~5/11 chance of neither of them being scum.

So the chance of one or both of them being scum is only slightly higher than the chance of neither being scum.
I thought that the roles were fixed and only the player distribution was random. If you're right and the abilities are not connected to the roles, my logic isn't as good (While statistically still true, even if by a slim difference).

For the record, I did assign roles and alignments randomly, and seperately

malthusis wrote:The point I'm making is that Tom has to be lucky enough or have enough facts to know who the mafia is killing to find any evidence, while I practically have a guilty if someone is killing
But how whould he get facts? It's not like the doc or the investigative roles have a higher chance of being targeted. Right?
malthusis wrote:The rest of the case of yours is utter crap logic to get the case off of you (Obviously no one could have protected the nurse because the only person who could have protected her is herself, which is illegal, ditto for the herbalist).
As stated by imaginality - Not true.
malthusis wrote:Even if I am scum (or Tom) we would be fairly useless to the mafia (and maybe even helpful to the town, because we would still help find the SK).
1. You can't find the killer, and if you could, the mafia wants him dead too, so that's a null point.
2. You could claim to get an innocent on a mafioso (malthusis: "I may have some false innocents" - Thanks for letting us know), or to have been blocked when the town needs a desperate scum lynch (Framing a role blocker at the same time). And I actually thought an investigative role could help the scum. Silly me...
malthusis wrote:I'm deadly confident that you're scum, and you've done little to prove otherwise.
I have no real accusations to defend from, so proving my innocense is hard. I guess you were the right choice. While you weren't the killer this time, I at least outed you.

Vote Richard.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (isolation #5) » Sat May 02, 2009 11:00 pm

Post by Y »

Tina I keep reading your last post to see if I've missed something. Where did you out Richard?
It seems to me that Richard is already preparing the ground for "misplays" (i.e. "I may have some false innocents") and is trying to cover the posibilities of an investigative role to help the scum. It feels to me like he's already preparing himself to the time when he'll have to face dificult questions in the future.

I have my logic, which doesn't always fit with every one else's, but I do believe I did the right thing.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #64 (isolation #6) » Sun May 03, 2009 11:45 am

Post by Y »

The mod wrote:
For the record, I did assign roles and alignments randomly, and seperately
That settles it. imaginality was right. I stand corrected.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (isolation #7) » Sun May 03, 2009 1:22 pm

Post by Y »

So Mary/Rose didn't target and I claimed already and added my reasons. Grimmy is next, followed by imaginality, who claimed already as well.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #79 (isolation #8) » Mon May 04, 2009 8:48 am

Post by Y »

malthusis wrote:I find it easier with role names, actually (Just tag your name on your sig if you get mixed up.) I'll do it if it helps you.
It would. Thanks.
Richard the Stalker -
targeted Bruce the Martial Artist; no result (claims roleblocked)

Tom the Peeper -
targeted Bruce the Martial Artist; saw Richard visit Bruce
If Richard was blocked (And he was), How did Tom see him at Bruce's house? Something is off here.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #80 (isolation #9) » Mon May 04, 2009 8:51 am

Post by Y »

EBWOP:
Unless
I
was blocked. Anyways, some one is lying.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #84 (isolation #10) » Tue May 05, 2009 2:54 am

Post by Y »

If I got the mod right, Richard did get to his target's house, but was distracted by me, so he never got to follow the target. That fits all the claims.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #87 (isolation #11) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:09 am

Post by Y »

armlx wrote:I concur. Why didn't you block one of the killing roles to prevent scum from getting a free kill?
What killing roles (Besides Mary/Rose, who isn't exactly a killer)? I suppose you know of any I don't?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #88 (isolation #12) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:11 am

Post by Y »

I'm at L-2, by the way, so I guess there's at least one mafioso on my wagon. Richard seems it, but Misty is a close second.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #90 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by Y »

If I were scum, I would've lied and said that I targeted some one else, or didn't target at all. Tom seeing him at Bruce's would have gotten me cleared and Richard would be lynched on the spot.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #91 (isolation #14) » Tue May 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Post by Y »

imaginality wrote:(Possible players who made the scum kill: Misty, John, Mary Rose, Bruce, Charles, Vicki. Did not make the scum kill: Tina (roleblocked Richard), Richard (was blocked), Tom (saw Richard).)
Scum could lie and claim to have chosen a target that's not here anymore or another mafioso. There's always the possibility of some one like Tom lying about his target, based on previous claims.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #99 (isolation #15) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:30 pm

Post by Y »

AshMC1984 wrote:
Y wrote:If I were scum, I would've lied and said that I targeted some one else, or didn't target at all.
WIFOM. Have you explained yet your choice of target? I'm thinking you have something to hide.
I did explain, actually. At the time I thought the alignments and roles were connected. My logic told me that two investigative roles on the town's side wasn't probable, and if I was scum and I have an investigator, I would send him to kill because the town trusts him and it's really easy to make up a target.
Tarhalindur wrote:I'm going to total read armlx and Y (go back through past games and read them all to see if I can pick up on any supertells).
GL with that. My last game is about a year old.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #100 (isolation #16) » Tue May 05, 2009 10:33 pm

Post by Y »

imaginality wrote:Richard can't be SK since he was blocked (unless Tina were lying about blocking him which looks unlikely to me)?
I would lie for him only if we were both mafia, ruling him out as the SK anyway.

Top of the page vote count:

Tina has 3 votes
(Richard, John, Misty)
Richard has 1 vote (Tina)
5 are not voting (Bruce, Charles, Mary Rose, Tom, Vicki)
9 alive, eh, 5 to lynch.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #102 (isolation #17) » Wed May 06, 2009 6:57 am

Post by Y »

First of all, I'm sorry to inform you and the other you that the post is very confusing, and it was hard for me to understand what you were trying to say (And I'm not completely sure I did).

From what I did understand, you're asking why you weren't ruled out as the killer if you were blocked? If so, Vicki did put you on the unlikely list both as the SK and mafia killer. That said, you can still be mafia, but not the one who made the kill.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #106 (isolation #18) » Wed May 06, 2009 12:00 pm

Post by Y »

Don't forget that Mary Rose isn't a vig nor a doc. It's a 50-50 chance. We can't count on her completely. If we do, we might get a protected scum or a killed townie.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #108 (isolation #19) » Wed May 06, 2009 1:32 pm

Post by Y »

That's acceptable.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #121 (isolation #20) » Thu May 07, 2009 11:31 am

Post by Y »

I did a bad judgement call, I admit it, but I would be much more careful if scum, and not that obvious.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #142 (isolation #21) » Fri May 08, 2009 11:32 pm

Post by Y »

I see one problem. Bruce's protection also role-blocks, so we might have a player not doing what he's supposed to do during the night, changing some of the wished results. If Bruce is mafia, he'll "protect" some one who might discover a team-member.

All in all it seems good.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #144 (isolation #22) » Sat May 09, 2009 12:19 pm

Post by Y »

imaginality wrote:Think you're thinking of my protection (the kidnapping). Bruce the martial artist only protects, doesn't roleblock, unless I'm missing something?
Mixed you two up. Sorry 'bout that. It's all good then.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #151 (isolation #23) » Mon May 11, 2009 4:41 am

Post by Y »

armlx wrote:We need to lynch at every chance we get in this set up. There is no room for free rolls.
Actually, there's not much room for error either, so blind lynches can really hurt the town.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #161 (isolation #24) » Mon May 11, 2009 1:53 pm

Post by Y »

Killing me is a mistake. I know I tend to be scummy every time I play. That's my play style and that's how my logic works. But I have a useful ability. I can target Rose and have her to target me. That means that you don't waste the other blocker and I can't afford not blocking.

It seems weird to me that I'm the only one who looks scummy to the town. I'm not used to see everybody agreeing with each other about a lynch so early in the game.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #164 (isolation #25) » Tue May 12, 2009 1:55 am

Post by Y »

armlx wrote:Lol.

Seriously?
Actually? Yes. You can go look up my games. I'm always one of the first ones to be accused as scum.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #166 (isolation #26) » Tue May 12, 2009 7:44 am

Post by Y »

armlx wrote:Not an excuse dude.
I'm not using it as an excuse. I'm just saying that my logic and actions usually look scummy at the beginning of the game. Being fixed on some one who looks scummy without checking other options isn't good, and if you know that that person always looks scummy, you should try looking at other people even more.

It seems like two people here have a tunnel vision on me and just ignore everybody else. I'm the easiest target, I guess.

You can have me on check and you can always lynch me later. Playing the game as if I'm the only lynch option isn't good.

@armlx and malthusis: Who do you think is scum besides me? Who else should be noticed? Why am I more scummy than all the people who let both the mafia-doc and SK-doc die N0?
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #177 (isolation #27) » Wed May 13, 2009 7:59 pm

Post by Y »

I agree with DDDP.

Lynching blind can end the game with us losing, whyle no lynch help us survive the night. This isn't a regular game. We know what powers we have and who has them. Coordinating night actions helps us progress more than lynching in such a bad situation. I'll join John's question: Why is a lynch better than a night with coordinated actions?

Vote: No Lynch.

You forgot to Unvote
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #182 (isolation #28) » Fri May 15, 2009 9:51 am

Post by Y »

Y wrote:
Vote: No Lynch.

You forgot to Unvote
Unvote.
No vote for now.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #185 (isolation #29) » Sun May 17, 2009 12:59 pm

Post by Y »

I think there's been a wile since we heard of Mary Rose, Vicki, Richard and Tom. Bruce's post has no real content but "Look at me! I'm not lurking".
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #191 (isolation #30) » Tue May 19, 2009 5:40 am

Post by Y »

I did what I did and there's no going back. I already stated my reasons (More than once). Is there another reason for people to vote me?

armlx and malthusis: You didn't answer the questions in post 166.
Y
Y
Mafia Scum
Y
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #195 (isolation #31) » Tue May 19, 2009 8:17 pm

Post by Y »

I guess that's it for me. If it helps, I'm pretty sure armlx is scum.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”