Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #7 (isolation #0) » Sun Apr 26, 2009 1:09 pm

Post by Incamnito »

I'm game.

Vote: Yosariwen

- Incog.
CaffieneDeity (1:34:50 AM): (Don't self vote. That's just ridiculous..)
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #26 (isolation #1) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:02 am

Post by Incamnito »

Post 21, Trotsky wrote:it is optimal that the two heads of a hydra can't be told apart, so that any opinions can't be tied to one player or the other. differences in opinion within the hydras can potentially be exploited by scum.
This strikes me as counterintuitive and seems particularly odd coming from you if you're the roflcopter half of Trotsky like I suspect you are. I know you're a fairly meta-based player, so why would you be
against
removing the potential meta aspect of the game by not allowing for signing of posts to determine who is who?
Post 15, Ortohoops wrote:
What can you tell me about team ortohoops, pocketface?
Was there a point to this question?

Ftr, I'll be signing my posts.

- Incog.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #32 (isolation #2) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 7:25 am

Post by Incamnito »

Post 27, Trotsky wrote:incamnito: i'll take responsibility for that post (korts), but i honestly think that a meta consisting of two players isn't that much more difficult to explore than a meta of one, while a percieved difference of opinion between two heads of one hydra can lead to exploitation by scum.
Yeah, I thought it was roflcopter because of the lower-case typing pattern. And I disagree about the exploitation by scum thing -- I think scum could have the ability to hide behind a partner if one head gets into some trouble and the other head just so happens to be better at avoiding the pressure. Also, just because two hydras manage to disagree doesn't mean that the head who might have stated an opinion might just be left off the hook; he or she should still be held accountable for anything mentioned in-thread and should be completely prepared to back up his or her opinion if questioned on it.

@Pesco Light:
Any reason you chose to vote Apples and Bananas there over Raging Wishbone? Your comment about Raging Wishbone made it seem like you found him scummier than Apples and Bananas but yet you chose to vote A and B instead of RW.

- Incog.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #36 (isolation #3) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 10:38 am

Post by Incamnito »

Post 35, Ortohoops wrote:
Not really - more just playful banter before anything substancial develops. Are you going to tell me off for making a post that didn't contain an accusation?
Actually, I initially thought your question served a purpose -- perhaps you were pointing out an inconsistency in PF's response on Page 1 (a sort of hey, you haven't played or modded with any of Ortohoops; care to explain why you haven't voted us?!) but judging by PF's response to your question, it appears as though you two
have
played with one another in two separate games. IMO, a post completely devoid of any real game-related content strikes me as anti-town at best and scummy at worst when this game's major mechanic has action phases governed by page counts and this is why I called you out about it.

Now, why are you deflecting suspicion back at me just for asking you this question?
Post 33, Pesco Light wrote:Gut read isn't as conclusive as a post of making a scummy excuse.
Fair enough.

- Incog.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #38 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:42 pm

Post by Incamnito »

Completely random votes that are dependent on the dice tag = no.
Arbitrary votes used to kick the game off = yes.

You'd be amazed at how many seemingly "random" votes actually serve a purpose, hence they're game-related.

- Incog.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #52 (isolation #5) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 7:14 pm

Post by Incamnito »

Bah.

We need to conserve posts, sure.. but we also need to find and kill scum.

Thus, as usual....let me give you all my thoughts. Just in case we are KILLED or something!

Zaphod Beeblebrox
- Has said nothing. VERY un-dgb. Prob-scum.
Apples and Banana
- I think the votes are because you said nothing OTHER than what you did. If you are town, why do you care about "looking scummy?" Hell, if you are town, why do you care about "avoiding the issue" OR "saying its a different head"? YOU ARE SCUM.
Zmd
- Seriously you two. I like you, but lets play mafia here. You beat me by lurking once.. IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN AGAIN!
Trotsky
- Wow. Someone with a couple posts. Thats all it takes to get on my good side! Prob Town!
Death the Hogfather
- Whatever this "character" is you are using.. it isn't helping us AT ALL. I am inclined to lynch you. Now. Die lurker Die.
Incamnito - OBV TOWN :)

Yosariwen
- I agree with Yoswarian.
Ortohoops
- a whole lot of nothing here. leaning scum.
sex w/ shafteds wife club
- idk why, but leaning town! Maybe its the Elvis outfit?
PoketheAlpaca
- Yay, you are doing stuff! Probtown (see #4 above!)
Pesco-Light
- meta is no excuse.. but I like the other things you have said. You are making a little bit of sense in this game. townish.
Raging Wishbone
- Your substance:fluff ratio is good.. I'd just like to see more of it. Null read.
13. J-Scope - die lurker die.
Frog Dodging
- Your one post is OK.. but the fact that there is just one is not. Die lurking scum.

All that said..
Id like to
UNVOTE

I havn't checked with my other half.. so we might switch back if the case was compelling...
and

VOTE Death the Hogfather

I propose we simply lynch them. Now. And then see what people have to say about that.
Unless they want to try helping the town, that is.

Also...
Pesco Light wrote:So, anyway, on that note, I'll add an
FoS: Every post signer
I do NOT intend on signing.. but my other half does! Do we get a FOS, or no?
Pesco Light wrote:What, do you expect us to say you are town but your other half isn't?
That's when my head explodes.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #57 (isolation #6) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:35 am

Post by Incamnito »

Trotsky wrote:pokethealpaca and incamnito's post/player analyses after three whole pages chock full of nothing much look like an effort to look like they're contributing, instead of actually doing so. considering incamnito has done this as town, though

unvote, vote: pokethealpaca
How long exactly should one wait until they attempt some analysis? This is a real question.
If everyone had your philosphy then it would practically be OK to just
keep
saying nothing. So how long should we wait?
sex w/ shafteds wife club wrote:Why has apples and bananas wagon died? Because they decided to try to look like they're playing the game? All they did was agree with Yosariwen's point and hide behind them. Agreeing is fine. Wagoning is fine. No original thinking = scum.
You are right.
They are scum.

UNVOTE
VOTE : APPLES AND BANNANAS
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #61 (isolation #7) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 6:45 am

Post by Incamnito »

Frog Dodging wrote: Incamn, re: lurking; stuff it, I'm busy. No, we are not going to waste posts when we have nothing to say in order to fulfill some arbitrary criterion you set forth. It is contrary to the goal of this game, which is to speak softly and carry a big stick.
So which exactly was your excuse for having only posted once?

a) You were busy and couldn't get around to it
b) You were intentionally not posting because you "don't have anything to say"...
or
c) You were intentionally not posting in order to conserve posts, and delay the next action phase, like a good little townie?

Because it seems to me like you crowbar-ed three different lame excuses into one post.. .
And the criteria isn't arbitrary... you just had only posted once all game. That is not enough for me to decide iif you are town.. so I default to you being scum.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 2:48 pm

Post by Incamnito »

J-Scope wrote:Re: Incamnito’s Post 52 – Was that whole list basing scum primarily on the number of posts they had? You vote for Hogfather because he only had 1 post and you claimed Trotsky looked town because he had a lot of posts. What about the content or lack thereof, how much did that factor into these opinions:
Incamnito wrote:8. Ortohoops - a whole lot of nothing here. leaning scum.
10. PoketheAlpaca - Yay, you are doing stuff! Probtown (see #4 above!)
---------------
No, the whole listing was
not
based on the number of posts they had... though I admit that it has something to do with my ability to read people. Generally, you are all scum to me until you start to act town.

That said, My comments on Apples and Bannas have nothing to do with the number of posts. (which I noticed you did not comment on, A&B)
Raging wishbone only has 2 posts, but they are null to me... and PescoLight only has a few.

Now, I did vote Hogfather... but I don't recall saying it was for only 1 post. I don't like his tone, and I don't like this so-called "character" he is using. In this thread OR in the sign-up thread.

Re: orthoops... my comment referred to the lack of content in his existing posts. "Playful Banter", "Dice tags", etc.
Re: PokeAlpaca... Just like I said. I am a soft touch :)

So, why don't YOU offer some opinions on those players now? I would like to see them!
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #79 (isolation #9) » Fri May 01, 2009 9:46 am

Post by Incamnito »

camn wrote:
UNVOTE

Apples&Bananas.. you are effectively at L-1. Anything to say?

I am only unvoting to avoid an autolynch in the event of a scum or vig kill taking place unexpectedly. (with 13 alive, it would only be 7 to lynch). Consider this vote STILL IN PLACE for all intents an purposes, please.
Crud. I am sorry for wasting 2 posts on this!
But I fear the unvote wouldn't count under my other account!

I switched my layout and everything.. I just get so hasty!

UNVOTE
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #81 (isolation #10) » Fri May 01, 2009 12:40 pm

Post by Incamnito »

J-Scope wrote: But if you were unsure, you were unsure.
Hm. I am sure we just didn't notice that k-scope wasn't using the right account. There wasn't much uncertainty about it. Just wouldn't want the scum-kill to force a lynch prematurely.

This does raise an interesting question, though....
Do you, the J of J-scope disagree with KaleiÃ
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #11) » Sun May 03, 2009 6:08 am

Post by Incamnito »

I wonder what Tarlahindur would think about that so-called PBPA?

That aside, A&B, what exactly did youhope to accomplish with that post?
Were you trying to prove that you have read the game?
Because I see a lot of "PBP", and not so much "A".
I DEFINATELY don't see anything that any of us couldn't have simply read in 2 minutes.

Now..
I'm not going to be claiming in this post, since I haven't properly defended myself from the attacks on me,
Do you intend on defending yourself?
I think the only reason you aren't claiming is because you don't have a fake-claim supplied. As DGB is fond of saying... "
fabricating a good fakeclaim can take a lifetime.
"
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #120 (isolation #12) » Mon May 04, 2009 11:18 am

Post by Incamnito »

Apples and Banana wrote:
Zaphod Beeblebrox wrote:
Apples and Banana wrote:Whether I am Vig or SK, I still provide an extra kill to the Town every cycle.
I take this as confirmation that you are a SK.

Hammer please before he kills a townie.
I've submitted a kill for this cycle anyways. Don't waste any more posts on my wagon, let me help hunt for the actual Scumgroup.
Wait...

WHO? Who did you target? Tell us now, and tell us why.

No worry about doctoring:
Saunt Adelaus wrote:just to be clear, Doctors, Mafia Doctors, Mafia Roleblockers, Roleblockers, and Trackers
must
submit a target (via PM to this account) for action phase 1 before the game starts in order to use thier ability during action phase 1. During action phase 1 they will submit their target for action phase 2.
Your action phase 1 kill may or may not be blocked by an action ALREADY SUBMITTED....

So tell us!
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #123 (isolation #13) » Tue May 05, 2009 4:37 pm

Post by Incamnito »

populartajo wrote:Apples and Bananas is SK. He wouldnt bring the possibility of being a SK if he were a vig.

Unvote Vote : Apples and Bananas.
You have to vote under your Hydra!

Also.. APPLES AND BANNANAS!! You are at L-1.
Who did you target, alledgedly?
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #126 (isolation #14) » Wed May 06, 2009 8:33 am

Post by Incamnito »

J-Scope wrote: Incamnito, is there a good reason for us to know who he targeted?
Well, we were thinking data-dump from the target before they died.
For instance, if A&B targeted a Cop or a Tracker, then maybe they would want to give us results before they died.

HOWEVER, considering the length of time since he suposedly entered his kill, it seems less likely that it was successful, and obviously we suport the lynch at this time.

-Incog.
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #15) » Sun May 10, 2009 4:24 am

Post by Incamnito »

I'm here. camn's having computer issues at home and can only post from school. So I might be doing the posting for awhile.

I did a read of the game, and I've compiled a list of the people I would
NOT
consider lynching today:

-~- Yosariwen - feels town to me especially in post 74. This is mostly a gut read, but yeah, I really have no issues with Yosarian2's posting so far.

-~- J-Scope - a lot of his thoughts have seemed to match mine particularly Post #130 where he criticizes A&B for submitting the kill when he seemed to only make that one catch-up post and hadn't been involved in the game during real time. That just feels like a pro-town perspective to me.

-~- sex with shaft.ed's wife club - just liking a lot of what he's said so far.

-~- Raging Wishbone - just finished playing with RR in Boost Mafia, and he feels extremely similar to the town player that I played with in there.

-~- Zaphod Beeblebrox - frustration is a town-tell, IMO.

Obviously that would leave a pool of 5 players to lynch from, and I DON'T feel confident that the pool of 5 players absolutely positively has the scum in it which means that at least one or two of you in the above list probably have been fooling me so far. Bastards.

As for the rest of the players, Hoopla's posts have been lengthy but when I read through them, I feel like they're mostly informational instead of them taking an attempt to really analyze players. ortolan's posts feel a bit more pro-town to me, especially his recent attack on PoketheAlpaca, but I'm just wondering if maybe ortolan is good scum while Hoopla isn't. I'll need to meta ortolan.

Neither PokerFace nor populartajo have felt very town to me, and I feel like I have a fairly good understanding of their playstyles as I've played with both of them in past games before. I actually think the PoketheAlpaca wagon is a good one, therefore I will

vote: PoketheAlpaca

Zmd hasn't done much of anything.
Major FoS: Zmd
Get into the game or get replaced. Simple as that.

I'd like some more content from the Kison/springlullaby hydra.

I have almost no read on Trotsky and Death the Hogfather.

I need to discuss some stuff with camn about Frog Dodging.

I feel like the Apples and Banana wagon and the actions around it might be a good one to look into even if it didn't end up lynching group scum. I'll probably take some time to do that when I get some time to later. For now, I'm comfortable leaving my vote where it is.

- Incog
Incamnito
Incamnito
Townie
Incamnito
Townie
Townie

Post Post #161 (isolation #16) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 am

Post by Incamnito »

Post 159, populartajo wrote:Yep, thats totally my fault. Ive neglected both games like shit and Im dissapointed with myself. Although why doesnt Pokerface feel town to you?
The one time I've played with PokerFace was in Mini 594 - Satin Doll Showdown, and I just remember his posts being rather insightful where he seemed to point out things that may have not occurred to me offhand. I also just found myself agreeing with his suspicions more. In this game, I haven't really felt either one of these things as of yet with the possible exception of agreeing a bit with his Ortohoops-hate.
Post 159, populartajo wrote:I know ortolan and I know what he is capable of. He is attacking us for being useless when as I already stated, everyone was being useless and the only thing I was trying to do is get a decent start in the game in page 4. Disagreeing with me doesnt make me scum.
Capable of as town or as scum? Feel free to elaborate further on your ortolan meta.

- Incog

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”