MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #3 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 9:46 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hey everyone! This looks like it's going to be a fun game!
The more I see, the less I know
The more I'd like to let it go.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #7 (isolation #1) » Tue Apr 28, 2009 10:05 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Vote Percy
Just cause!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #28 (isolation #2) » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:56 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

Schtick votes are another form of random vote. Doesn't bother me in the least...neither does dice rolling. I mean, we are randomly voting right?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #42 (isolation #3) » Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:33 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

kirroha wrote:Actually, I think it might be better if we try to list out the most possible scum pairs (not lover pairs) and rank them, as well as the most possible scummy people and rank them as well. It might be more productive if we do it that way, since we know well that in a lover pair, it is not possible for both people to be scum at the same time, so if both of them act scummy, it might confuse us.

Like for example, I can rank the possible scum pairs in one column and the scummiest people in the other column. Since in a lover game, every lynch is very important, and it's quite bad to mislynch, since two mislynches lets scum win. (as long as the mislynches are not on the scum's lovers)

Will that work?
This is an interesting idea. It might just be me but, perhaps we need to just list the Scummiest people and see how they fall into the pairings. I just think it might be hard to rank a pair of people. That being said, ranking the pair might get us more info.

Since our pairings are public, we also have to worry about the Scum trying to possible save Townies or bus Townies. We may have to look at this in pairs as opposed to individuals...I'm not used to this set up.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DDD!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #88 (isolation #4) » Sat May 02, 2009 3:49 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Hi everyone...I'm sorry for my absence but, I haven't been well. I'll try to get a read and post tomorrow. I'm too tired to do it now. I'm sorry.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #93 (isolation #5) » Sun May 03, 2009 12:13 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I have done a quick read and have to agree with my plutonic partner (hehehe). I'm having a hard time trusting her but, feel the need to be able to talk pretty openly with her.

I'm still not feeling well and will post more content but, I'm feeling pretty bad right now. I'll post more very soon...I'm sorry everyone.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #123 (isolation #6) » Wed May 06, 2009 8:09 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I'm sorry to have been MIA everyone. I'm going to try to get and stay caught up .

The big thing that jumps out at me (and I know it has already been spoken about) is KMD defending Zazie. He has no reason to and yet he is. Now, this could be a few things...friends playing together and wanting to believe each other, a Scum buddying up with a Town or a Scum defending his partner. I am willing to give the benefit of the doubt for now but,
FOS KMD

Now something interesting to note...in our private conversations, kirroha
did not say that she was Town. I'm not saying that this means that she is Scum but, it is interesting to me seeing as I'm not sure as to her alignment.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #139 (isolation #7) » Sat May 09, 2009 4:59 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

kirroha and I have been using our quick topic...when we're around. With me getting sick and her mid exams, neither of us have been posting much of anything there as of late.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #151 (isolation #8) » Sun May 10, 2009 9:38 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

I'm sorry everyone...I'm starting to feel much better and and trying to get caught up on my games. I'm here now and reading...I will be back soon to post some thoughts.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #152 (isolation #9) » Sun May 10, 2009 11:11 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

First off
unvote
since it appears that we are out of the random voting stage, my random vote is not really necessary.

I'm kind of posting about things as I reread so there may be some overlap or things that have already been addressed.

I know some disagree with this but, when kirroha said that she wanted to believe what I was saying and believe that I'm Town, I feel the same way mostly. I want to be able to trust her because she is my plutonic partner (hehehe) and we can chat outside of here and that is a huge bonus if both of the pair are Town. I however also, have a natural inclination to not trust her seeing as, I know I'm Town so there is a 50/50 shot that she is not. I also find that the QT forum chats are really good seeing as, I can talk with her in a bit more informal setting and try to get a handle on her alliance. I'm not sure that I have a read yet but, I think that it's a bit more likely that the slips (if there are any to be had) will take place in the QT.

HOHUM: are we able to quote our QT threads or PMs with our partner here?

You may post the content of your QT threads at your own discretion

The part that I agree with kirroha on is that I'm finding it hard to trust my partner...though, I really want to!

The whole Korts/kirroha thing is really interesting to me. I'm thinking that these two are trying to create distance by going after each other in the main thread. I know that kirroha voiced some suspicion of Korts in our thread but, backed down pretty quickly when I said (basically) that I was concerned that Korts was more likely to be a Town player that's taking some heat and looking Scummy as, opposed to being Scum. There is one post that kirroha states that "Korts was the one who nitpicked my post at first." This just seems to be trying to put the focus back on Korts...I'm not sure what I'm getting at here but, something seems off in their interactions with each other.

I'm wondering how I got so much suspicion on me...I have barely posted.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #159 (isolation #10) » Mon May 11, 2009 9:19 am

Post by MiteyMouse »

MiteyMouse wrote:
HOHUM: are we able to quote our QT threads or PMs with our partner here?

You may post the content of your QT threads at your own discretion
Thank you!
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #164 (isolation #11) » Mon May 11, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I was just wondering if we were allowed to post our QTs...just in case something relevant comes up. I would hate to have HoHum mod kill me for posting something that I wasn't supposed to!

See post 159. You quoted the answer. If you can post the content of your QT threads there's no harm in posting links to them for ease, though you may want to consider a copy and paste session if you plan on talking about any specifics so that this game makes sense to readers from a historical perspective. I know this thread won't ever go away but the QT threads themselves may some day.

I really wasn't meaning to lurk. I got pretty sick and then was more focused on my recovery...I am genuinely sorry about that but, you can look into my other games and my lack of posting was universal.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #189 (isolation #12) » Fri May 15, 2009 3:23 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Wow Kmd...I know that you aren't trying to be personal but, I actually cringed at some of the things that you wrote...

I'm in a position here because I have been reading and rereading Kirroha's posts and it looks so bad. If her life was not tied to mine, I would be jumping all over her. I'm not sure that I'm ready to do that however, as her life is tied to mine in the game...I know how selfish that is but, I'm not ready to go yet.

I am peeking at the tiff between Kmd and Percy. Now, it's hard not to be seen with a fight like that. I was, at first, thinking that it was a planned Scum on Scum fight but, looking at it more closely, I don't think that it is. It's a touch too personal to be fake in my eyes.

I'm going to be pretty busy over the weekend and after that I will have more time to devote to the game.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #207 (isolation #13) » Mon May 18, 2009 12:04 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Kmd4390 wrote:Mitey, if Kirroha is scum, you can't possibly win AND survive. Realize that before calling yourself selfish.
I know...I'm not sure if this is a good or a bad thing, at least the way that it was worded. I'm willing to take the lynch, but I'd prefer not to yet.
Percy wrote:
MiteyMouse
- Has been sitting on the sidelines most dramatically. I know that sickness played a role, but he's spent most of his time talking about how he sees kirroha as scum (without giving good reasons), but is reluctant to vote for her or he'll die as well. He talks about how badly he wants to trust kirroha, which again is rather odd.

He says that the reason he's not jumping all over her is due to not wanting to die but a townie should want to get their partner lynched if they think they're scum. This has been pointed out multiple times. Declaring the RVS "over" in 152 is very late, and he appears to want to avoid scumhunting.
First off...MiteyMouse is a she. I'm getting confused with calling me a he.
Please don't presume to tell me how I should act as a Townie Percy. I never said that I didn't want to go after Kirroha, I said not yet.

Also "declaring RVS over" in 152...I removed my vote at that time with a lighthearted comment. Yes, I knes we were out of RVS but, I had not removed my vote yet and was in the process of catching up...I can put that vote back on if you'd like Percy...

Percy; you said that you want a lynch on me. What do you think that will tell you?
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #209 (isolation #14) » Mon May 18, 2009 2:45 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

I notice the lack of your partner's name on your suspicion list...
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #211 (isolation #15) » Mon May 18, 2009 3:03 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Percy wrote:Apologies for the gender confusion.

A lynch of the kirroha/Mitey pair will tell us if one of you is scum. I'm pretty sure one of you are.

Why don't you want to pursue the leads on kirroha? When do you think would be a good time?

You haven't commented on the substance of the case against her; you've simply wrung your hands and said it's all too dangerous for you. Your lack of scumhunting against your partner is scummy.
I'm giving Kirroha a chance to defend herself in our QT before I bring everything here. She hasn't been on at all in a while.
MiteyMouse
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
MiteyMouse
He's too nICe
He's too nICe

Post Post #288 (isolation #16) » Sun May 24, 2009 3:12 pm

Post by MiteyMouse »

Nice game guys!