Mini 170 - Time Travel Mafia, Game Over!

Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #76 (isolation #0) » Tue Mar 22, 2005 9:35 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Reading up, give me some time.
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #103 (isolation #1) » Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:38 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Arlighty, I'm basically caught up. First thing is taht Sapphires posts are some of the hardest thing's I've had to read on the board since Bigben. Please try to clean them up a bit.

More importantly, as far as the doc saving armlx. Bad idea because we know he's townie, and therefore it wouldn't be as helpful as saving someone that potentially, or probably, is a pro town time traveler. The only thing is, if the doc saves Arm now, then it will only cost one fuel unit. I think it should be up to the doc. He/she knows how much fuel they have, therefore it's his/her decision. They should be able to decide whether or not it's worth it to revive him. Doc, if you have a decent amount of fuel, then why not? As far as the votes on Sapphire, it's the best choice for now. She hasn't posted often, or too helpfully. Input is important. However, I'll give her another chance to put her two cents in, though a bit more than that would be helpful. If she continues lurking/not helping, then I'll jump onto the wagon as well.

-DS
Ever wonder why that edit button is obnoxiously placed in the center like that? Yeah, that's cause of me.. and trust me, it's better off there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #107 (isolation #2) » Sun Mar 27, 2005 6:36 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Heh, I wasn't saying it was a bad idea. It came out wrong. Later on I say why it would be a good idea to, but i forgot to say "Good idea because..." It was not meant as me saying my opinion is that it's only a bad idea, it just seems that way because I phrased it poorly. It should read, "It could be a bad idea beacuse..." and later on when I talked about the doc having a lot of fuel, then I should have said, "But it would be a good idea if..."

I phrased it poorly. It's not my solid opinion that we shouldn't revive him. My point was to give good and bad reasons to reviving the townie and in the end, think that it should be up to the doc to decide for him/her self.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #139 (isolation #3) » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:58 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Now, here's a completely different way of looking at things. What if we just get the doc (assuming we have one left) to revive only townies, then we kill only non-town roles whether scum or not. This way we can ensure the killing of scum, even at the expense of the cop and vig.
That would probably come back to bite as in the ass. But maybe it's worth considering. Any other opinions on this?

We should also be sure to remember to take vote counts into consideration. For instance, MgM may have been killed because of his vote on day one. If Sapphire would ever be killed night one, then Electra would be lynched (right?). This is just a random example though, I find this highly unlikely. Though it's not inconceivable that the mafia would pick their targets based on who was voting them previous days. I think it's safe to say Sapphire was definitely the back up doc. Or actually, she's definitely not mafia. If she was, the mafia would have killed Fuldu night one, instead of two, in an attempt to save Sapphire.

There's so many possibilities.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #147 (isolation #4) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:20 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I'm uncomfortable with your claim, but agree with some things you said in there.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #148 (isolation #5) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:21 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

Forgot to add a request to an investigative role to investigate him tonight.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #149 (isolation #6) » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:24 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

GAh! :evil: Sorry for the triple (and all short, I need to refrain from the temptation of the submit button).

Reviving only townies is the best idea. It will give us an extra person for the mafia to kill again, and obviously will not be lynched. This would mean at the end we may get it narrowed down to only normal townies and one non-town. How ideal.
Vote only revive townies.
And that should start tonight.
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #173 (isolation #7) » Sun Apr 10, 2005 10:35 am

Post by Dragon Slayer »

I guess I'm not helping then by saying that i'm a basic townie, with no time travel abilities at all (since most people have at least said if they can travel or not I might as well put this out there, if we go with the idea of reviving only townies then it may keep a night kill off me all together as it would be a waste for them).

Secondly, I think MoS can potentially be scum (mafia not sk i think). I think out SK is Tactix trying to pull a fast one on us. It seems too coincidental. First, the fact that vig is a common enough claim for SK cause they can claim to have accidently killed a townie that they thought was mafia, when they're actually the SK. Also, in his reasons for only one kill night one, he included in his last reason (4) that a role blocker stopped the SK. Perhaps here he is trying to talk about the SK to take the idea off him being the SK (not sure how confusing that sounds, hopefully you get hte idea). Also, he claims to have attempted to kill mgm last night but failed because he was killed night one. Perhaps he actually killed him night one and is lying now? WHy did you go for mgm anyway? And generally vig's don't get many kills, I usually only give mine one. It just doesn't feel right. My guy today tells me to go with tactix, though as I stated, Mgm has been suspicious. I need to do more reading on him. THen I'll vote between the two.

-DS
Dragon Slayer
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
Dragon Slayer
It was THIS big!
It was THIS big!

Post Post #180 (isolation #8) » Mon Apr 11, 2005 3:30 pm

Post by Dragon Slayer »

You're logic is a bit backwards, Crola.
Fos Crola

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”