Goon
Goon

Post Post #27 (isolation #0) » Mon Jun 08, 2009 10:27 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

vote: zachrulez
Obviously lying scum because
I
rule.
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #53 (isolation #1) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:17 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Jeezus, everyone wants to be a comedian here. Can we get through the you've-got-to-be-joking phase now?

Who are the more experienced folks in this game? Have you ever played the 2:2:9 setup? Any ideas how to go about Day 1?
There are so many questions I'd like to ask, but we are left watching the checkered board. Our eyes pass over the symmetry. I wish it were possible to achieve such mimicry, to move our pieces in peace ├óÔé¼ÔÇ£ my bishops to church, your wild horses to stable.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #2) » Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by lazarusmoth »

Kmd4390 wrote:
lazarusmoth wrote: Any ideas how to go about Day 1?
How about we try to lynch scum.
See what I mean about comedians.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #3) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:00 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

unvote

It's shaping up to be a kmd or huntress bandwagon for me. Decisions, decisions.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #91 (isolation #4) » Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

This is an interesting development. Do you hear the drums, Fernando?
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #204 (isolation #5) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:08 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

I just fixed my net connection. Will be posting soon.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #224 (isolation #6) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:51 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

unvote, vote: kise

Kise has been lighting up my scum radar since early on with posts that are confusing (to say the least). He starts off by making accusations that were too outrageous to believe and saying they were "serious" - prompting people to waste time on useless debate trying to figure it out. Not helpful at all.

Then he starts slinging fos'es like crazy. dvdkid, zach, dstrike, ash, lazarus...he doesn't actually FOS fern. He evens says:
Kise wrote:So far, I don't think Fern will earn my vote, although he seemed to be making a trivial case against Huntress.
AND:
Kise wrote:I see you want me to bandwagon Fern, but I got 3 other peeps I want lynched.
AND:
Kise wrote:In fact, if you're trying to get me to go against my own personal decision and vote for someone (Fern) I have not FoS'd, then
you are
starting to reek of George Bush-scumminess. Image
Ok, so with all of the FOS'es and with him specifically stating that he has not FOS'd Fern, HE VOTES FOR FERN BECAUSE KMD GAVE HIM A MILLION BUCKS? I could prolly just say that Kise is one crazy player, but I think he saw that the Fern BW was a serious one - after his oh-so-intimate conversation with KMD. That made him throw out all of his dangling hooks and join the BW. He genuinely thought that since all the cool kids were doing, he could pass it off. But his posts have come back to haunt him.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #254 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:20 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

Keep in mind that Ash and VP have just been NK'ed as you read this...
Darkstrike_11 wrote:
unvote
vote AshMC1984
for voting me for pretty much no reasoning...
AshMC1984 wrote: Since you <DS11>seem to need my post fleshed out:
The first post - a cop-out - like it or not the RVS is there. Next time if you don't like it, pop in and post something to kick it into the real game proper. Not seeing anything scummy to comment on doesn't fly. It's called scumhunting.
Your first question is fluff - saying you hoped for a scum role is worse and is a slight scum-tell.
Your wording of your second question allows you to imply that you 'claim' vanilla (the only pro-town roles in this game -
shock
).

Second post: You request immunity from active lurking cos that's the way
you
roll.

Now adding OMGUS to your rap-sheet.
AshMC1984 wrote:DS - sorry if I came off as insulting. I don't think you're stupid. I do think it's a slight scum-tell when someone makes the unproveable claim of being pro-town in such a subtle way. Not an official "Claim - I am ____", but statements such as "Well, being a townie as I am....." ping my scumdar.
VP Baltar wrote:ok, had time to properly read over the Ash/darkstrike exchange.

Conclusion:

Ash=awesome

Darkstrike wrote:I wasn’t meaning to “claim” by it at all.
You implied you were town. Fairly directly.

Posting more would actually make you seem a lot less scummy when you do post. I don't like how you keep trying to excuse your lurking.

I think right now I would be good with the following lynches: Kise/Darkstrike and to a much lesser extent Fernando (who I would rather is replaced).
To sum up:
(1) DS_11 made a softclaim
(2) DS_11 made an excuse for active lurking
(3) DS_11 made OMGUS vote.
(4) Ash and VP expressed their scum tells about DS_11. Guess who died on N1.

vote: DS_11
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #256 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 7:59 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

The other scummy player that springs to mind is dvdkid. I think either VP or Ash or both also pointed it out. I'll try to make a summary for him too.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #260 (isolation #9) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:14 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

Furry wrote:
vote darkstrike

reasoning should be obvious enough, but I will lay it all out when I have time
Furry, what are your reasons for voting DS?
Huntress wrote:My main suspects left from day one are Dvd, Fernando, Kmd with the possible addition of Darkstrike. I've looked at the case against Zach but I can't really see it. I'll take another look at them all tomorrow when I'm a bit more awake.
Huntress, mind telling us who your main suspects are now and why?

And where are these people?
- ZazieR
- Khamisa
- dvdkid13
- FeRnAnDo
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #292 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 29, 2009 6:19 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

Just got back from V/LA.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #300 (isolation #11) » Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:11 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

I've made a case and sticking to it while waiting for the others to offer their thoughts. I'm seriously considering policy voting the most inactive members.
lazarusmoth
lazarusmoth
Goon
lazarusmoth
Goon
Goon

Post Post #314 (isolation #12) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:09 am

Post by lazarusmoth »

Kmd4390 wrote:
killa seven wrote:
Kmd4390 wrote:
killa seven wrote:Hai guyz
Just what this game needed! K7! :roll:
Do i know you?
Well we've been in 3-4 games together. You lurked through them all though. Off the top of my head, Mini 628, Past Ages, and Mafia 91.
Oh great.

Return to “Completed Open Games”