MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Sat Jun 13, 2009 10:56 am

Post by MafiaMann »

confirm
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #45 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:34 am

Post by MafiaMann »

vote: Penguin
His avatar scares me to be honest
Why don't they pass a constitutional amendment prohibiting anybody from learning anything? If it works as well as prohibition did, in five years Americans would be the smartest race of people on Earth.├óÔé¼
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #49 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 8:54 am

Post by MafiaMann »

YOU WALKED INTO BEAR CAGE RUN AWAY
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #54 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:13 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Mafiamann opens door 6

Mafiamann enters door 6

What happens now
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #57 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:17 am

Post by MafiaMann »

PhilyEc wrote:*looks around room and at the shattered broom that met its demise under Phily's knee* Ooooooh OwO

Double door people, double door!
Dare you go further.....

Mod can he go further?
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #59 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:30 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I now have a post restriction in which i cant mention player names so my posts may sound confusing
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #61 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:36 am

Post by MafiaMann »

PhilyEc wrote:Uhm... just using the first and second letter then?
No i believe i have to identify people based on actions instead of usernames
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #62 (isolation #7) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:40 am

Post by MafiaMann »

oops im not really allowed to have your name in the quote in the above post sorry
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #65 (isolation #8) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:54 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I can still vote i would just need to be like vote player in room 1 or somthing
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #70 (isolation #9) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:56 am

Post by MafiaMann »

ok guy with glasses now has a meanining people
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #72 (isolation #10) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:06 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

[quote=]8's my lucky number, so...

Iecerint opens door number 8.
Iecerint moves to room number 8.
[/quote]

And gets shot nine time how unfortunate
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #75 (isolation #11) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:45 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Man with glasses I very much doubt that he who is jumping rope can use said rope to kill anyone.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #78 (isolation #12) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:04 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

At man who posted above me why would you follow someone into room instead of investigating further.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #80 (isolation #13) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Do you not have a key at all or a special key that cant be used now
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #135 (isolation #14) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:29 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Close door to whatever room im in

Ok people I think maybe some people should stay in the same rooms because i have a feeling that you can only be protected by lets say a doctor if you are in a room with them and such. This also would make roleclaiming cop a bad idea because then mafia would know who the doctor was by whoever moved in with the cop.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #192 (isolation #15) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:46 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

man with glasses rolling your eyes was not an appropiate response
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #198 (isolation #16) » Thu Jun 18, 2009 10:59 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Man with ninja gu avatar has some good points
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #290 (isolation #17) » Mon Jun 22, 2009 12:21 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Who wants to join me in room 6 ;)
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #313 (isolation #18) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:08 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Im assuming we wont have 3 peopl3 in my room because that would lead to a massive post restriction
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #315 (isolation #19) » Tue Jun 23, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

In that case

Open door 6

Enter corridor
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #341 (isolation #20) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 2:28 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I dont like anyone person trying to dictate where people stay seems like a textbook scum tactic
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #364 (isolation #21) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 1:11 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I hate people who go off of gut reads
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #393 (isolation #22) » Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:59 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Ninja man wrote:And to follow up that post

FOS: Mafiamann

IMO, you have been actively lurking. You've been focused on flavor more than anything, and responding in short posts that most don't take a real stance.
Im sorry im going to Florida so dont expect it to get better. I still really find the guy who tried to dictate where everybody stayed the scummiest just because i think that what room your in has some power over night actions.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #455 (isolation #23) » Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:30 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Sorry I see my name being mentioned alot but I dont have the time to look for when it was first mentioned can someone please help me.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #489 (isolation #24) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:00 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I do find it somewhat scummy to get frustrated just go with it if your town
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #490 (isolation #25) » Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:58 am

Post by MafiaMann »

satan wrote:Repeating mine:
satant wrote:Having just read MM in isolation, I agree that it would be nice to have on record his view of the various miniwagons, and of other not-yet-wagon'd players. I think the post restriction makes this a bit of a pain for him, which may explain why there's relatively little out there. From what I've read, it seems like he's agreed with Batt's points against Tenchi and is suspicious of Phily's room assignments form, but he does think that we should room in small groups overnight.

My avatar is the painting "Satan sowing his seeds," so I can be Satan if you need a name for me. :twisted:
I'd just like you to contribute your perspective of the various conflicts (namely, Kmd/Phily/myko and Tenchi/Batt). Looker's question may be a reasonable way to approach Tenchi's wagon.
the ninja man with glasses argument meant very little to me. It was obvious man with glasses was trying to start discussion by bringing up a weak point and i dont understand the other confrontation you mentioned.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #511 (isolation #26) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 10:48 am

Post by MafiaMann »

guy with name that sounds like a drug wrote:
other guy wrote:-what are the points in favor of Tenchi being town? Why are they stronger than your case on Tenchi or anyone else's?
I think that I explained before that Tenchi took risks. That is towny the way I see the game. But his "aggressive" starting, weak cases, wrong points, etc, also looks scummy: but could one do better? It did start the game, and he had little to work with. It seems like scum had an easy target with the first person that acted. It makes that I have little confidence in that wagon.

and sorry for the format. Just that I don't know how to clearly answer multiple questions.
Taking risks is indeed a townie thing to do but starting bad wagons and making wild accusations is not. He did start the game off but I doubt most people intend to start the game with a wagon on them.

Despite all this I do think he was just trying to start the game but went about it wrong. I agree that there is a fair chance his wagon is scum driven but too many townies are always eager for quick lynch.

Id say you cant draw to many conclusions from his wagon unless some people voted without any reasoning which i have seen scum do a fair amount of.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #514 (isolation #27) » Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

[quote="OMO]I want to be addressed as O Magnificent One by Mafiamann.[/quote]

OMO it is
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #554 (isolation #28) » Sat Jul 11, 2009 1:38 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

What do people gain from all this moving around
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #618 (isolation #29) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:33 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I dont like ninjaman trying to tell people what to do
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (isolation #30) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:13 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

uhm ok but really what gives you or anyone else the right to say if you do this your scum and if you dont do that your scum.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #625 (isolation #31) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:27 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

No saying if you dont vote your scum is not effective because who but scum would do things purely to prove they are not scum
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #628 (isolation #32) » Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:04 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

satan the one right before mine i dont quote because its nuisance to remove names. Im just saying explaining to the entire town that if you dont vote your scum isnt going to help you catch scum who arent voting
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #653 (isolation #33) » Fri Jul 17, 2009 12:47 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

I find the person with name that sounds like a disease wagon to hold some credibility but im not entirely sure what is the case. But i dont like the man with galsses wagon
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #665 (isolation #34) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:27 am

Post by MafiaMann »

satan then on who posted above me
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #684 (isolation #35) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 1:10 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Person above me i already said the person i was most suspicious of was the owner of post 662 but I am still not keen on a lynch to little has taken place.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #688 (isolation #36) » Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:26 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

Yes i guess you are right so

Vote: owner of post 662

Id also like an extension by the way
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #699 (isolation #37) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:17 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Mod does my vote not count because i cant say the name
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #702 (isolation #38) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:28 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Ahh well since I dont think Ill be lynching who my vote is currently on

unvote
[B/]
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #703 (isolation #39) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 5:29 am

Post by MafiaMann »

unvote
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #714 (isolation #40) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:23 am

Post by MafiaMann »

Im debating wether i should go in a room for the night or not
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #719 (isolation #41) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:39 am

Post by MafiaMann »

I said I want to make sure im where i want to be before night begins
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #724 (isolation #42) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 10:01 am

Post by MafiaMann »

move to room 6
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #727 (isolation #43) » Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:07 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

let don catch up if he can tonight if not ill hammer
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #747 (isolation #44) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:46 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

ninja man I did answer the question several times I did not vote because i was worried that scum were trying to use my vote to finish the deceased so that they either didnt need to hammer or they could hurry to night stage.
MafiaMann
MafiaMann
Goon
MafiaMann
Goon
Goon

Post Post #748 (isolation #45) » Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:50 pm

Post by MafiaMann »

vote: three letter name

I dont like how he was trying to make me vote for the deceased

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”