Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #1) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 12:57 am

Post by PaperPenguin »

Last one in is a rotten egg.
Vote:Wolf

Sure, it might have been fairer to have said this earlier, but then that wouldn't be quite as much fun. :wink:

-The source-comic revealed clues to the innocents as they opened doors.
-Grouping ourselves in different rooms, and then locking it for the night might also give us theories on how the mafia night-kill works, if it has been changed.

Whatever the case: I would like to know everybody's opinions on opening doors early.

Mod Question: Do we have access to all the doors right of the bat?
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #33 (isolation #2) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 1:05 am

Post by PaperPenguin »

The mod posted while I was typing my post up. Sorry for the meaningless question.
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #93 (isolation #3) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:17 pm

Post by PaperPenguin »

- Somebody should probably lock the room with all the weapons as soon as possible. It seems like a place for the mafia to pick up abilities.

- Heck, we should lock all the rooms. So now, if somebody want's in on somewhere, they have to ask permission first. It prevents people from doing what Battousai has just done, and it leads to much more discussion, and with discussion: there might be some information.

- Did the mod just give us a hint that Myconian has turned into some sort of monster? I think so.

- There are locked doors behind locked doors! Let's slow down with the opening, since we probably don't have enough to open everything.

I will comment on Battousai later, maybe. If I'm not feeling lazy.
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #94 (isolation #4) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:20 pm

Post by PaperPenguin »

The mod said that we would all spend the night on unlocked rooms, wherever that is. It is over there on post 30. If Battousai wanted to take an axe, he probably already did, by direct pm to the mod.
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #96 (isolation #5) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:57 pm

Post by PaperPenguin »

4.) I meant mafiamann, and he claims it just caused a post restriction. Which is to be expected, seeing as the flavor text was oh so obvious. Remember that the comic had a wolf that only went active after an event.

I don't think where we sleep affects our night actions, since the mod did say that we would all sleep on an unlocked room.
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #97 (isolation #6) » Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:00 pm

Post by PaperPenguin »

Kmd4390 wrote:Tenchi,

-your case on Batt is crap.
-what is wrong with WIFOM?
-How was that a slip
-If scum don't know each other, you're the one who just slipped. (Myko is your buddy if this is the case)
Why do you answer for him, when he is so far away from a lynch?
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #156 (isolation #7) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:30 pm

Post by PaperPenguin »

The basics of the flavor:
~~~~~~~
~spoilers~
~~~~~~~

Let's start with an important one;
- The Master Wolf had a key that can open all doors.
- If you have a lover, then she might be a wolf.
- Playing around with flavor could be used to trigger events. A hypnotist used trigger words to influence some characters.

Characters:

1.) A former boxer who is forced to quit after allegedly murdering someone on a street brawl. He was imprisoned inside a room with nothing on it for his violent behavior early on, he never got out, he was killed there. His dismembered hand was retrieved to allow the group to make use of his barcode.

2.) A woman who pimps high school girls, she also makes some cash through extortion. She finds a clue on the library that leads her to the real wolf, she stabs her and binds the wolf's love interest. She never finished her off though, much to her regret, since she gets killed later on while she was looking for more clues alone.

3.) The harmless little love interest that has been with the main character since childhood has actually been conditioned to become a killing machine after hearing the signal:"four dee won eye lob", I've changed the words to prevent triggering her in this game, if she does exist.

4.) The main character who was not given barcode, since the wolf was his lover, she didn't want to kill him.

5.) The wolf master is a hypnotist with a tragic past. She pretended to be the first one to die (think Saw), just like another victim in this twisted game.

6.) A masked bunny completely under the hypnotist's spell. They find him in one of the rooms. He gets poisoned by a little needle planted on his mask.

7.) A special agent sent to investigate. He cared for the injured.

Rooms that have existed in the comic, but have not yet been revealed:
- Surveillance Room
- That room with the fuse box. The Wolf in the story would shut off the power to prevent the survey room from being any help.
- Clinic

It seems as if the weapon room that has already been opened acts as a place for the vigilante to pick up a weapon. The clinic that has not yet been found (if it does exists), might do the same for the doctor. And the library is for the cop, although it looks like he has to stay there to research. Perhaps if we all go in there, the cop wouldn't be so afraid of attracting attention to himself.

PaperPenguin moves to Library

They survey room is for the tracker, but we have not found it yet.

Kreriov:
@PhilyEc - /sigh What part of 'you would be better of by not posting' was not clear?
This stinks like a day-signal.
Vote:Kreriov
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #158 (isolation #8) » Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:34 pm

Post by PaperPenguin »

It's all just speculation, so maybe.
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #244 (isolation #9) » Sun Jun 21, 2009 12:18 am

Post by PaperPenguin »

"but he didn''t investigate the room. So possible items would not have been picked up by him. " - mod

Wait, what?
PaperPenguin
PaperPenguin
Townie
PaperPenguin
Townie
Townie

Post Post #356 (isolation #10) » Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 am

Post by PaperPenguin »

Most of the posts are so muddled up in flavor discussion that I'm having a hard time trying to get a read on anyone - just too much clutter. As a favor to us all, could
The only difference between what I did and what everyone who goes into the storage room will be be the reason. What the hell? The action is supposedly scummy, not the reason. You voted me because I went into the room. You said that was what was scummy since you stated you should have voted me in the sentence you asked me why. Therefore you must agree the reason is not scummy but the action. Now everyone is going in there with a reason of ztife said it was a good idea... they aren't suspicious, just the first person who went in there. Flawed logic much? Narrowing in much? Ya, definately keeping my vote on you now.
Intent makes all the difference.
Honestly I just wanted the rope to jump with, lol. The other rooms had nothing in it, smelled awful, or was completely dark. The room I went into was more interesting. Besides, wouldn't I already have an evil bunny mask if I was the wolf? Otherwise you would already know I was a wolf. Maybe I'm a vig and wanted a weapon for my powerrole. If your theory is true about the scum having to find that room then it is possible that I am a vig. Not saying I am and not saying I'm not.
You've practically said nothing at all. You've replied to a serious question by dancing around flavor. As irresponsible as this is, it is not indicative of scummyness, at least by my radar.

-=I hope myco get's back soon, maybe then I could have something more concrete :wink: =-

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”