Newbie 807 - Game Over

For Newbie Games, which have a set format and experienced moderators. Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #5 (isolation #0) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:57 am

Post by FatedLunar »

Hey all. And thanks for ICing ChannelDelibird. *nods* I'll probably need it since I'm new to this site(played mafia a couple times elsewhere before, but this site works differently so...yea).

And yes Kard, it WOULD suck to get here late, but it's always possible just to read through what was previously posted.
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #10 (isolation #1) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:26 am

Post by FatedLunar »

Personally, I don't see anything about your post that could be taken as a scum sign, but that's just me. Most of that first part was just to help us out anyway(and everyone else when they finally check the thread).

This game should be interesting though.
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #16 (isolation #2) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 am

Post by FatedLunar »

Hello crazypianist, and welcome to newbie game #807. *throws Crazypianist a vote card* Feel free to use that to go exert your voting power.

^ Yeah. I was being random there. Just not sure what else to say to continue the discussion, and I did want to say hi to the fellow mafia player.
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #23 (isolation #3) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 am

Post by FatedLunar »

What's EBWOP? I'm learning quite a bit about play here from the wiki, but never came across that one before.
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #31 (isolation #4) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:25 pm

Post by FatedLunar »

We're all pretty much new to this, except the SE's and IC's, so no worries Kichirou. Nice to meet you though.
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #37 (isolation #5) » Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:03 pm

Post by FatedLunar »

What's this "meta" thing you guys are referring to? *confused*

I have to agree with FoShizzle though in that people's playstyles do change over time, as they improve in the game. (not like it matters in this game so much, since most of us are new).
FatedLunar
FatedLunar
Townie
FatedLunar
Townie
Townie

Post Post #54 (isolation #6) » Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:29 am

Post by FatedLunar »

I do think it's too much of a reach to suggest that ChannelDelibird is throwing games just so he can cite them later as instances when he did that behavior. That in and of itself just sounds absurd to me, but I'm also not too experienced with these games, so yeah. With ChannelDelibird in particular, I haven't seen anything in his behavior yet that strikes me as scummish yet, but that's just me.

To be honest, that whole argument yesterday was actually making me suspicious that Kard might be scum, and just looking for excuses to pick someone out for scummish behavior. But the thing is, I can also see a townie doing that, even if the extent he went was a bit too much than he should of gone, so I'm reserving judgement on scums right now(my scum radar tends to suck anyway, from what little games I've played on other sites).

Return to “The Road to Rome [Newbie Games]”