Mini 170 - Time Travel Mafia, Game Over!

armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #223 (isolation #0) » Tue Apr 19, 2005 10:54 am

Post by armlx »

Bah. I knew Axel was Mafia cuz he was the only one I could see with any random reason to kill me over a higher profile player at the time. And after somethings he said it was worse. O well, I didn't get to play. I'm sorta glad though. Time travel huts my head.
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #231 (isolation #1) » Wed Apr 20, 2005 10:22 am

Post by armlx »

Time travel games have great flavor, but I think they are inherently inbalanced towards the killing groups if no restrictions are placed on travel. This is just due to the dynamics of killing someone in the past causing a chain reaction of deaths (see the past time travel mafias for reference). Mathcam did a great job balancing this, though the town needed a cop IMO. Had the Vig not killed the doc town would have most likely won.

The only part of TT games I don't like is having to keep up with them after I died. That and not realizing I could sign up for another theme mini after I died.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #233 (isolation #2) » Sat Apr 23, 2005 7:31 am

Post by armlx »

I see your point, but you could flavor wise do something like the cop sends his info back to Night 1 at his house or something. Would be really complicated though.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”